Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Last edited:
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
I will get a post up tonight or tomorrow.

Posted! I think there will be one more round of chat before heading back to reality.

I have been thinking about the Meat World component of this RP, and how to do it. There is an issue with none of you interacting if you don't know one another in the Meat World - I could play all of the NPCs around each of you, but I get the feeling you probably don't want that. Therefore, how about we have the Shadows pair off and interact like that?

I checked the Gears in the character sheets and here's what I have:
  • Sakura/Blue - Outer
  • Ayami/Sangria - Fringe
  • Anna/White - I'm not sure it was specified? I'm not sure which Gear to assume.
  • Mikan/Yellow - I'm not sure it was specified either. I am assuming Outer since that's where many religious groups are, and it seems pretty nice for Fringe Gear.
My goal is to set up what's going on in the girls' daily lives... and then I'll play off of your character sheets to introduce some conflicts.

I have been thinking about the Meat World component of this RP, and how to do it. There is an issue with none of you interacting if you don't know one another in the Meat World - I could play all of the NPCs around each of you, but I get the feeling you probably don't want that.

I checked the Gears in the character sheets and here's what I have

Almighty GM, it says in Mikan's history (Life tab) that her family's been in the Inner Gear for generations. I initially chose this because the Lore thread (or the interest check?) remarks that said gear has a lot of shrines.

I think if needed it could be changed to being elsewhere but I'd need to restructure her history/family-life/personality since some parts don't work outside of it.

I personally don't mind NPC interaction if it's needed.

Reactions: Mollisol
Almighty GM, it says in Mikan's history (Life tab) that her family's been in the Inner Gear for generations. I initially chose this because the Lore thread (or the interest check?) remarks that said gear has a lot of shrines.

I think if needed it could be changed to being elsewhere but I'd need to restructure her history/family-life/personality since some parts don't work outside of it.

I personally don't mind NPC interaction if it's needed.
Sorry I missed that. I was going faster than I should've, and pretty much only checking "Home".

I don't wish to change it - I can do NPC interactions, and I find that preferable to making you restructure her.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Posted! I think there will be one more round of chat before heading back to reality.

I have been thinking about the Meat World component of this RP, and how to do it. There is an issue with none of you interacting if you don't know one another in the Meat World - I could play all of the NPCs around each of you, but I get the feeling you probably don't want that. Therefore, how about we have the Shadows pair off and interact like that?

• Sakura/Blue - Outer
  • Ayami/Sangria - Fringe
  • Anna/White - I'm not sure it was specified? I'm not sure which Gear to assume.
  • Mikan/Yellow - I'm not sure it was specified either. I am assuming Outer since that's where many religious groups are, and it seems pretty nice for Fringe Gear.
My goal is to set up what's going on in the girls' daily lives... and then I'll play off of your character sheets to introduce some conflicts.
Well I'm all good with npc interactions^^

Sorry I missed that. I was going faster than I should've, and pretty much only checking "Home".

I don't wish to change it - I can do NPC interactions, and I find that preferable to making you restructure her.

Thank you for your consideration. I'll try and get a post up tomorrow.

• Sakura/Blue - Outer
  • Ayami/Sangria - Fringe
The westernmost one.

The westernmost one.
I imagined them as concentric (Inner is a spot in the middle, Outer is the area encircling it, and Fringe is everything else). Westernmost would be Fringe. Is that okay?

I imagined them as concentric (Inner is a spot in the middle, Outer is the area encircling it, and Fringe is everything else). Westernmost would be Fringe. Is that okay?
Yeah. Lots of opportunity for shady mechanic jobs.

• Love
My apologies for double post. Any news?
If I may say something uncomfortable, I'm worried for the future of this RP. Specifically, I'm scared about whether I can keep NPCs interesting. I am not blaming people for Gear placement, but I am worried for my own abilities.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Status
Not open for further replies.