• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollisol

Subterranean Rose
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
6 - 10 PM, Eastern Standard Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Last edited:
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Oh my goodness, I love that reference x3

In all serious, though, this has a black and white morality (or a black-and-white and colorful morality). Be assured that the Shadows are the good guys, that they're not about to turn into Henzai death programs or anything, and that Eri is not Kyuubey.

Yeeeeeahhh... okaaay.... if ya says so...all good then^^

[spoili]
BUT I'm still watching you KyubEri!! Ⓞ.Ⓞ'[/spoili]

Reactions: Mollisol
  • Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
My post will be up tomorrow after work, because I am tired. Thank you, Wolfsbane!

Where'd everyone go?
I don't know; I've been worrying that myself, despite the relatively slow posting schedule :( I was going to bring in the Henzai program-beast as soon as the girls knew each other a little better, which would have been my next post, so it didn't get too slow.

• Thank You
  • Useful
Ummmm... anyone else gunna post and intro their charrie? :]

Who is waiting on who? I will be starting the fight after all of the Shadows post once after my last post. Those who haven't posted yet are @Wolfsbane706 and @Blighted_Agent.

If this doesn't pick up, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Empress Wen/Weracious appears to no longer be on the site, which is a shame, because I thought she would co-GM and help with plotting.

Who is waiting on who? I will be starting the fight after all of the Shadows post once after my last post. Those who haven't posted yet are @Wolfsbane706 and @Blighted_Agent.

If this doesn't pick up, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Empress Wen/Weracious appears to no longer be on the site, which is a shame, because I thought she would co-GM and help with plotting.
Needing me to post a second time? I don't mind.

Needing me to post a second time? I don't mind.
Thank you. I did do a second post after you posted, and didn't see you post a second time, so I waited.

Thank you. I did do a second post after you posted, and didn't see you post a second time, so I waited.
For some reason, I was under the impression you had been the most recent poster.

Oops.

EDIT: Ah, hey. Does this mean we're looking to fill an empty spot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.