Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Last edited:
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Thanks for the detailed post, welcome back. The idea of kickers isn't something I'd heard of before but I think that with proper planning it could be very effective, especially if we manage to intertwine some of the kickers to some extent.

Would recommend making a new thread dedicated to that for better organization, and once we've all pitched ideas, can see where it leads. (already have one way to approach it - Mikan's impending marriage could begin to be sped up and/or could be to a high-ranking Henzai official, for example)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mollisol
Thanks for the detailed post, welcome back. The idea of kickers isn't something I'd heard of before but I think that with proper planning it could be very effective, especially if we manage to intertwine some of the kickers to some extent.

Would recommend making a new thread dedicated to that for better organization, and once we've all pitched ideas, can see where it leads. (already have one way to approach it - Mikan's impending marriage could begin to be sped up and/or could be to a high-ranking Henzai official, for example)
Bonus points if it's Anna's dad. That would give them both reason to oppose the marriage and reason to take action.

Just a thought.

You're welcome and thank you! I'm gonna be reading more into that game to make sure I do it right. I also agree that it'd be a good idea to intertwine them.

I'm gonna make a new IC thread and possibly a new discussion thread for it, but not until I've heard Boo's thoughts.

I like the ideas being pitched here though!

Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Bonus points if it's Anna's dad. That would give them both reason to oppose the marriage and reason to take action.

Just a thought.

Now that's something I can get behind! We're gonna have a lot to talk about regarding this. Probably better to discuss in a PM and see what we grind out, then share in the new thread when it's ready.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
You're welcome and thank you! I'm gonna be reading more into that game to make sure I do it right. I also agree that it'd be a good idea to intertwine them.

I'm gonna make a new IC thread and possibly a new discussion thread for it, but not until I've heard Boo's thoughts.

I like the ideas being pitched here though!
Meh. Lost my muse for this. Gunna drop out. But good luck with RP err'body^^

Meh. Lost my muse for this. Gunna drop out. But good luck with RP err'body^^

Thank you for letting me know, and for everything you've put into the RP. I wish you luck finding other RPs.

EDIT: For those of you who are still here, I'm going to make a new thread for kicker discussion tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.