• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Mitsunari Takeda
The Hidden Rain

The Hostage King

Mitsunari was surprised, to say the least, when he was suddenly off his feet, being dragged off with a kunai to his throat. What!? She was going to take him hostage? Tch, Nazari-sensei seemed to have a very... strict view of her own rules. But he had to admit, even in the position he was in, THIS would be useful. What would be more realistic than taking the great Takeda hostage. He stayed quiet, again a surprise. It's not really that he was scared of the situation, but his pride was already insulted, he was too angry to talk. He was pissed off against both senseis... and even his favorite person in the world, himself. How did he manage to get caught? He thought he'd been careful. His senseis weren't gods surely. But close enough, he supposed, at his current level. He HATED feeling weak, or normal. His rage though started to slip into apathy, he started caring less and less.

He was thrown off to a clone, and didn't even budge, his body was so relaxed and almost not caring it'd be like throwing around a corpse. Oh well. It'd be a few minutes before he could od anything anyways. If he just tried to break out and failed, it'd end even worse.. Mitsunari guessed he would have to wait on his teammate. That was far more trusting, and being made to look like crap than he liked in a day.

His sensei drew a flute and played a note, and he noticed himself feeling like he was creepily being watched, it was weird. He just sat like a lump through it though, so someone wanted to watch him, so what? Then something hit him that snapped him out his state. A thought. It couldn't be? Why would she even bring a flute to battle? Not her of all people! She couldn't....?

"Genjutsu!?"

It was more shock at even the possibility than a question. He moved his neck, getting cut a bit on the kunai in surprise, turning a bit to look at her.

Kirigakure - Building a House, #09b02d
Nodding Nana smiles shyly ay Soha "Okay, thanks Soha-kun." Setting the bucket of nails down next to the planks, she grabs one of the boards and places it against the house frame. Holding the board and nail with one hand and the hammer in the other, she starts hammering the planks into place. By her stance and speed it was obvious this wasn't the first time she built something. After doing a few planks she sighs softly, straightening up she glances to the others. Seeing Soha help Shika out, Nana smiles, glad she was in such a nice team.

Going back to putting up the house siding, Naname looks back to Shika when she addresses her. Unfortunately Nana was midswing when she looked away, this resulted in her thumb finding itself beneath the hammer instead of the nail. Suddenly Nana freezes for a moment before dropping the hammer and holding her throbbing thumb while hopping around like a buffoon.
"Ow ow ow!" After a few seconds she stops, shaking out her hand in hopes to dull the ache.

Reactions: Gerontis
Dumpling Shop, teal
Looking to Yogiri's outstretched hand, Yuki hesitates a moment before taking it and shaking it, his touch was unnaturally cold but his grip was gentle. At the offer of a dango a hint of light comes into his orange eyes. "Sure, thank you." Taking the dango she offered he eats all the dumplings in one gulp. Suddenly their 3rd teammate approached them, introducing herself. Yuki's mouth was still full from the dumplings so he gave her a slight wave as he tried to chew fast. Finally gulping down his food he holds his hand out to Kuni. "Yuki, nice to meet you too, Kuni, Yogiri." He commented but his tone remained neutral. That was when he noticed something. "You know, all of our names end with an I, funny huh?" He was trying to be friendly but it was obvious he wasnt use to talking as he shifted in place.

Rini Yoto
Amegakure Genin, Team 22

Rini stared out of the window, thinking. She was staring just at nothing in particular, thinking about how long it would continue. It was just so silent. Slowly, the girl leaned more forward, eventually resting her head on her arms as she started out of the open window. Closing her eyes half, Rini thought about to make some noise. That would drive the silence away. Cause while it was silent, it kept telling her how lonely she was right now. Ironic and scary.

But she had tried to make noise before. But the silence always came back, so what use did it had? Rini's lips curved down as she tried to focus on the rain. Even the usual weather didn't comfort her and it made her think more about it. They said that behind the clouds, the sun was shinning, didn't they? Just when Rini had decided to not let her get this easily down, a sound made her look up. An owl came to her, bearing a message. A bit surprised, but also a bit uncaring, Rini accepted the message and quickly read it. She was summoned at the office of the Jounin commander?

Staring back into the rain, Rini's facial expression became indifferent. She didn't even wonder why she had been summoned as what did it matter? It would be a break from the silence, nothing more. Sighing, Rini decided to see why she was summoned. Standing up, she almost turned around until an idea occurred to her.

Step by step, Rini would climb out of the window. It was two high from her room and if she would land on her face, it would be probably the end of her. A smirk slowly crept on her face as she released her grip and let herself fall.

Standing a bit later in front of the building, Rini looked up for a moment. Due not wearing a raincoat or having an umbrella, she was kind of soaked due the rainfall. But she didn't care. She wouldn't probably need to explain why nobody had told her that jumping out of windows was dangerous. That nobody cared if she would get a cold. Besides, she didn't even care she realized as she walked into the building. Her left fist trembled lightly for a moment.

Mika Hayashi
Kirigakure Jounin, Revolution Leader.

Though battered, the defenders started to get into formation. With the enemy sending their first detachment, so far Mika could see, she barked the order to the officers and other leading personal that they should ready everybody. Glaring back at the incoming ships, she could hear strings being pulled. Weapons sliding out of scabbards and for a moment somebody mumbling a prayer.

As if that will help, Mika thought as she raised her right hand. ''Those with weapons, aim for the bastards on the ship. Ninjutsu users, aim for the ships transporting the bastards!'' Most let out a short cheer as they all became silent. A tension was hanging around as a few would ready their ninjutsu as others would ready their weapons. Mika glanced over her shoulder as she was standing near a formation of militia archers. Men and women who hadn't been trained to become a shinobi, a soldier. They had however taken up arms cause they had no real choice. Not that the revolutionaries would harm them, but the loyalist would likely kill them on suspicion that they had helped the revolutionaries.

Narrowing her eyes, Mika then lowered her arm. A hail of deadly projectiles were sent flying into the air, in an arc, towards the enemy. Arrows would pierce cloth and flesh. And as the enemy came near, kunai as shuriken would follow and join the arrow hail. ''Fire at will!'' Mika yelled as soon a few ninjutsu attacks would join in. Some used fire ninjutsu to try to land fire on the ships. A few others tried to use their earth ninjutsu to send back the rocks and Mika noticed how one of the ships was starting to smoke. A fireball had landed in the middle, against the mast. While most of the crew was trying to put it out, a barrage of rocks knocked out men and women on the ship.

It was most certainly a grim sight and though their counter attack was fierce, it wasn't fierce enough to drive the first incoming ships. ''Prepare for melee!'' Mika commanded. Taking a step forward, she locked her eyes on the first ship that would land on the beach. The real bloodshed was about to begin.

Harumi Uchiha,
Konohagakure ANBU,
At the feast.

Holding a glass with both of her hands, Harumi took a small sip from it. She hadn't been talking to many, cause she wasn't an important figure. She was one that had been requested to be allowed in by Shozo Uchiha. But other than that, she wasn't an important political figure. She wasn't a friend of the young Empress and she sure as hell wasn't a friend of the Hokage, even though her ANBU rank and status.

With a rather blank gaze, she looked a bit around. It looked nice in her opinion, but the bad part was that it was filled with people she either didn't care for or didn't want to feel any care for. But she had a good reason to still follow that good for nothing Uchiha leader as she didn't want to leave her mother without any care. Taking a sip of her wine, she noticed that Hisoka was going to the gardens. A bit amused, Harumi felt also a relieved. Hopefully he would trip and break something. Taking another sip, Harumi caught herself mentally praying that such a thing would happen.

Amegakure's Jounin Commander, #8800FF
Amekage Office building, Amegakure

Hoshi's office

After hearing Sho knock on the door, Hoshi got up and went to one of the drawers, putting away a couple of files, and then looked at the slightly irritated owl who sat on top of the bookshelf once more "Hotori, I need you to go and tell Eiji's team now to come to my office in an hour. After this you'll be able to rest as much as you like, and I'll give you a nice little rat for the trouble." She told the owl.

At first it gave her a look that clearly said that he didn't like to be a messenger during rainy days, but then let out a sigh before flying to the ledge of the open window and then suddenly turning only his head to look at her "It better be a good looking rat." Hotori said, turned his head back towards the outside and then flew away, aiming to look for the members of Eiji's team.

Hoshi sat back down in her chair and then looked at the door "You may come in now." She said in a louder voice, one that Sho will be able to hear loud and clear. She took one of two notes that were on her desk and held it in her hand, hoping that all of Ryoku's team was already present outside.

Genin, #1589FF
Dumpling stall, Amegakure

Seeing Yogiri throw one of the dangoo pieces into the air and then catching it with her mouth made Kuni want to burst out laughing, but she breathed deeply, not knowing what will her two teammates think about her if she did that. She needed to stay focused and calm as possible, and show herself as someone who is reliable and mature!

That didn't stop her from letting out a small giggle on the fact Yogiri cheered for herself after she accomplished catching the piece with her mouth. After Yuki properly introduced himself and offered her his hand, Kuni grabbed it and gave him a casual handshake before letting go. Then Yuki commented on the fact all of their names ended with the letter 'I' "Thats kind of funny." She said with another giggle.

She then gave both of them a big smile "Its great meeting both of you. And unfortunatly Eiji is out of town due to something that required him as the Amekage's assistant. But I'm sure he would enjoy meeting both of you!" She said as her smile slightly grew bigger as she thought on how happy Eiji will probably be to see he has a full team again, even if he won't show it directly to his students. Or at least, he won't show it to Yogiri and Yuki. The two didn't know how long he waited to have a full team once more.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Daiki Shun,
Kirigakure Chuunin | Squad Leader, Team 12

Silently waiting, Daiki kept from a safe distance watch of his team. He could see some start of how much potential there was for teamwork. Patiently the chuunin would let his genin continue to help and support the rebuild of the house. So far he couldn't see or notice that they were troubled too much by the task, but without being capable of hearing what they were talking about, Daiki assumed that they weren't too much focused on thinking why he had given this as their first assignment.

When there was a break announced, the workers would gather together to eat, but the three genin were called by Daiki who would approach the three. His hands stuffed into the pockets of his pockets, he had a friendly expression on his face. ''Alright, let me start with saying that you all have passed.'' Daiki said, waiting a moment. He could understand if his genin were a bit surprised to hear this was a test, but he would proceed to explain what he meant.

''I've said that you need to work without any chakra, didn't I? You all used the tools and helped out the workers and people. In a way, I wanted to see how good your teamwork was as without any ninjutsu. Without that you all are basically were more or less the same on building. Excluding knowledge of course on how to handle tools.'' His tone changed to a bit of an amused one at the last sentence. Daiki thought of what he had seen, such as Shika getting help from Sõha. And of course Naname hitting her own thumb. Though he suspected he wasn't that great with such tools or building, it was still something he found rather amusing.

''To not drag it out, I've seen enough to think that you three can form a capable team. With already this much teamwork and following orders that good, I suspect that with some training you three will surpass me in no time.'' Though it would sound like he was trying to sound optimistic or trying to motivate them, Daiki wasn't much for giving them some hope. He really thought that. Glancing at the house, which looked at least better than it had been at the start, Daiki made his decision. ''I think that they can miss you three here. Tomorrow morning I'll start to train you all, on a more combative manner. Our meeting will be at 9:30 AM at entrance of the training fields. The rest of the day you're dismissed and free.''

Already half turning around, Daiki threw a glance to his genin. ''Oh, before I forget to say this. Good work today.''

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Yogiri Hamura - Amegakure Festival
A thought shot into Yogiri's mind that Yuki probably wasn't used to interacting with others by the way he spoke and shifted about. She remained silent about it as she didn't want to offend him in case it wasn't true. "That's awesome," said Yogiri in response to the ending of their names at the same time that Kuni mentioned it was funny. She gave a small chuckle as Kuni giggled. Once Kuni informed the two about Eiji, Yogiri gave a little shift of her own.

"To be honest, I'm a bit nervous to meet him. I mean, being the Amekage's assistant and all, to know he's my sensei now…It's a bit nerve wracking, you know?" Yogiri's head turned towards the ground. Hand reaching upwards, her fingers encased themselves around the hilt of the large sword strapped to her back. She moved the sword around, adjusting it to a more comfortable position. Finished, her head lifted up revealing her smile to still be there, though smaller. She straightens herself from the torso as the weight of Tora had her hunching a bit. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring her sword to the festival with her, but nonetheless it would make her more used to the weight, so there was a small plus.

Kazen Aniru
Amegakure jounin-sensei
Trainingsfield 3

Freeing the takada brat

Kazen listened closely to Akihiko and Shinra, explaining their strengths, weaknesses and Kekkei Genkai. Interesting to say the least. She suddenly jumped up "okay, here's the plan" she said already molding chakra and conjuring up a water clone as well. "Let me handle Nazari-senpai, I trust in your strength enough to be able to take down a water clone. Beware of her genjutsus but also be wary of all her other combat abilities, she is not a pushover but with good teamwork you should be able to at least take down her water clones. In case things go wrong or when you need a little push..." also for keeping watch but she did not say that "...I'm leaving a water clone here" She made three hand seals, little whirlwinds started to form at her feet "Now go! we already lost couple of minutes." suddenly she became a blur and vanished from sight, leaving the two genin behind, undoubtedly baffled by her incredible speed. Kazen readied her wind wall jutsu, so she could blow away the sound if Nazari tried to put any of them into a genjutsu.

Shiro had been training ever since she had faced Takeshi in their teams bell grab exercise. she had been too reckless and it had caused her a lot of pain. Once she had been able to move around she began her training again. Laying into the her fourth punching bag she heard someone entering the dojo. Turning around sweat glistening down her forehead she saw her grandmother entering the dojo. Bowing to her Grandmother she returned to pounding away at the punching bag. Her grandmother shook her head. You'll hurt yourself if you keep doing that Shiro. Just because you are punching a bag filled with sand doesn't mean that you need to drop your techniques or fighting style. Think of that bag as an opponent not an object.

Shiro's Shoulders Sagged. Landing a final fist she punched through the bag, turning to face he Grandmother she ripped her hand from the bag spilling sand all over the dojo. Shiro's Grandmother shook her head again. You will be cleaning that up Shiro. A ninja has control over their emotions and doesn't throw a strop. Shiro opened her mouth to reply but was silenced by a raised finger. No words only work. Now clean up the mess and meet me in the Sparring Room.

Groaning with dismay Shiro grabbed the bag and threw it with the other broken bags outside returning with a broom she swept the sand of the floor and into a dust pan which she deposited outside. Dusting her hands off she made her way to the sparing room. This room was a large mostly bare room with some black markings on the floor that out lined an arena. Her Grandmother was standing in the arena waiting for her. "Wait one second. You want to fight me? But you're old and, and old! I don't want to hurt you." Shiro's Grandmother chuckled.

"Do not forget young lady that the same kekkei genkai runs through my veins just as it does yours. You should not brush off what seems to be a weak opponent so lightly that's how you get hurt." Her Grandmother flew at her before Shiro could even blink punching her straight in the gut and knocking the air out of her. Collapsing on the floor she gasped for breath. "You lack focus Shiro. You should of been ready for that." She lunged at Shiro but was blocked by an arm. Anger in her eye she got up wiping the spit from her mouth.

"Grandmother. That really hurt. I will repay you in double!" Charging at her she sent her fist towards the womans face hoping to end the fast quickly, however she hit thin air and her Grandmother replied with a elbow to the back bringing Shiro down to the floor with a Gasp of surprise. Sweeping her legs from under her Shiro got herself back up. Preparing to try for another punch but her Grandmother raised her hand to signal her to stop.

"As I thought, you have your mother's spirit and your fathers strength. However that alone will not win you any fights, you must focus Shiro. There is a message for you also." Reaching inside her robe she produced a note which she handed to Shiro. Opening she read the one line, her eyes lighting up. "Good news i suppose?"

"Yes Grandmother it's Takeshi Sensei, he wants to meet up. It says to bring supplies though it doesn't say for how many days. Oh well I can improvise with the numbers. Thank you for the sparing Grandmother. I will take your advice and focus on Focusing more. I'm off to get ready!" Running out of the Dojo she ran into the shower striped of her sweaty gear and hopped in the warm water. After a good scrub she put on her gear and packed her Knapsack for a weeks worth of provisions and enough ninja tools to supply and army. Finishing off her outfit with her headband she bounded out of her window and to the meeting spot Takeshi had written down.

Nazari Sutā
Jounin-Sensei, Ame Team 15

She waited, waited and waited. All the while she played her song, then she saw Kazen vanish and a water clone from Kazen. She put the flute down, slowly did she perform the needed hand seals for her Preasurized Armor Jutsu and watched as the water formed into a dense armor around her body. "Kazen you cannot put a scratch on me, we both know that I am superior to you in this field," Nazari said. She took out a few kunai and threw them at Kazen, they passed through the water cleanly and headed straight towards Kazen.

She performed the hand seals for the water clones, making another one and it weakened her armor as it formed. Nazari sent it at Kazen as she picked up her flute once more, beginning to play a song though it had no Jutsu attatched to it. She knew that Kazen would expect a genjutsu, so she just played to throw her off. She did weave a genjutsu into the other song though, the Stardust Pentagram began to form. Her clone began to throw countless kunai at Kazen and some shuriken as well.

"Is that the best you can do Kazen? Run? Play with the wind?" Nazari sneered but it was all in good humor. To make her partner act without thinking though it wasn't that hard to do because she was impulsive enough.

The two clones by Mitsunari knocked him off his feet and tossed him against the tree he was nearest to, he would not get off easy. No, as one clone stood in front of Mitsunari with a readied Kunai it smirked at the genin. Ready to tackle their make shift plan they had potentially put together.

Fujiwara Takeshi
Team Tora
Chasing a clone

Takeshi listened to Tora with full attention as she explained the next assignment and gave his confirmation that he understood. He saw the clone leaving through the gates of the trainingsfield. The tall boy looked at his teammate and winked at her before taking off. The assignment was to not get noticed and ultimately catch the clone, or trap it... It came down to the same thing.

Takeshi decided to do the logical thing and took the roofs. Silently he walked at a pace matching that of the Tora-clone. keeping a close eye on his target, ready to duck as it were to spy around. Sometimes the clone took halt by a stand or shop, looked around and continued its path. Sometimes it began to walk faster or slow down instantaneously. Takeshi noticed they ventured into the more destroyed part of town and he found himself wondering how Kumoga was handling this assignment. Undoubtedly she would make smart use of her webs, something that gave her an edge. Unlike him, she was in full control of her kekkei genkai.

He blushed a little, jealousy? Whatever it was it made him more determined to catch this clone fast. Takeshi took a risk and increased his pace to walk in front of the clone rather than behind it. He would cut off the clones pass by an ice wall and by making smart use of wired kunai he would trap the clone. the clone ventured into a small alley when it began to snow, not natural snow of course but Takeshi's, he slammed his hands onto the ground creating a wall in front and behind the clone, trapping it in the alley, the only way out was either through the wall or over the roofs, where Takeshi lay in wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natsu Shishi
Kirigakure Genin
Somewhere around the destroyed parts on Kirigakure

It was getting dark as Natsu emptied yet another wheelbarrow of rubble at the designated place as Lee, the supervisor, came over to tell him it was time to go home. "I appreciate it kid, you doton was a great help by leveling out the building grounds, will you come and help again tomorrow?" asked the man "I'm afraid i can't" answered Natsu politely, "I need to find my sensei, Daiki Shun, do you know where i can find him?" Lee thought for a moment, he did not know the man very well "That was the man who asked you to help us with this job here, let's see. I think you should start looking around the training fields tomorrow morning, it's a good chance you'll find him there." Natsu thanked the man and after getting direction how to get home he went on his way and got ready for the day after. This time he woud get Daiki to take him on as his student as was probably said in the letter he needed to hand him.

The following is a Collab between Ganryu and Maruki

Summary: Ezuri meets up with Matsuri after the festival to talk thinks over and get some answers.

Ezuri stood in the trainingsfield alone, dusk set in. he wondered if the girl would come, their meeting was kinda weird and it felt rushed. Ezuri felt intrigued by the girl, the sudden attack, the change in her nature. She went from full hatred and aggresive to passive, shy and utterly confused. He felt like hleping her sort things out. Ezuri hoped Matsuri would come and meet him here... they had a lot to talk about.

Matsuri saw Ezuri in the distance. She felt oblidged in meeting him after attacking him like that. Guilt ate at her the entire time at the festival. She was curious about who this boy was though. How did he not have a curse seal? Had he broken it... she thought back to her nailing him.... probably not. Had someone else? Had he really just grown up without getting it in some backwoods out the Hidden Leaf? It was probably the last, though even the slight chance of the first two infused her with hope. She hated the Hyuga clan and it's damned curse seal with ever bit of her being.

She walked up calling his name.

"Ezuri Hyuga, here I am! You wanted to meet me here? Sorry about earlier...."

Ezuri turned around at the sounds of his name. The girl he met earlier that day came to see him after all. he cracked a small smile "Let this be a friendly meeting" he started out. "you attacked me out of the blue this afternoon but only a second later you seemed utterly confused" Ezuri sat down and gestured her to do the same. He tilted his head back, removed his goggles and took ou the small bottle with eyedrops. after he was done he put his goggles back on. "Matsuri, do you mind telling me why you attacked me out of the blue and why you were so confused?"

Matsuri looked down at the ground.

"Well, you see... I-I thought you were assigned to tail me. It's happened before."

And by before, she meant nigh-constant, or at least she used too. Now that she thought about it... she hadn't seen anyone for weeks now.

"I'm not...liked or trusted by any of the Hyuga. I ran away from the village. I got captured, and well, now everyone hates me. Well... they hated me before... but now more. I attacked you because I was afraid that I was being dragged back to the Hyuga manor. But you... you really weren't born with the rest of us... were you?"

Honestly, Ezuri felt bad for the girl. He could not relate to how she was feeling but in a way he understood. He shook his head at her question "No, I weren't born with the rest of you" He thought back to his childhod years. It wasnt easy, especially when he came back to the village, studying at the acedemy. He was assigned a room at the hyuuga manor but somehow it didnt feel like home "I'm sorry to hear what you've been through. my mom gave birth to me in a cabin just outside Konoha, i came back here to study as a shinobi. I have been living in the hyuuga manor since, however strangely enough they didnt mark me yet, perhaps im too old?" he looked at her and sighted a little "dont worry, I wont report you to the main family or any other hyuuga fanatics"

Matsuri nodded.

"Thank you.... I really don't want any trouble today of all days..."

She had so far attacked a random ninja, and broken into the Hokage's office all in one day. It was a miracle she wasn't dead yet.

"That really is interesting. You're one of the clan, but your not.... to be honest, I'm jealous. I hate the clan more than anything else. I wish I could be called anything else. I flinch whenever they call me Hyuga[i/]... I guess I shouldn't tell you that. Sorry, I don't mean to unload on you. But I do want to say I'm sorry about earlier. Thank you for keeping it a secret."

Ezuri did not know what to do, he could only imagine what this girl was feeling and even then he knew he wasnt even coming close to what she really felt. He listened to her, silently. nodding from time to time. "Its alright Matsuri, I forgive you. even better... look" Ezuri took a stick and drew a map on the ground "that is the location of the cabin I was born in, you can use it as your house if you wish." Ezuri looked at the sun "It's getting late, gotta run. I hope i see you again sometime... goodbye Matsuri"

Matsuri was confused, but could only leave it with. "Thank you...I'll see you around Ezuri.."

Sho Deshuga, lightblue
Team 22 | Jounin Commander's Office​

With the approval to come in Sho opened the door and strolled inside. There was no one there except Hoshi, the Jounin Commander of Amegakure. He didn't know much about her and he didn't care anyway. She didn't look very special or anything. Though the fact that he was here alone was hopeful. Maybe the rest of his team wouldn't join whatever this mission was. Maybe he got to do it alone now that he was a Chuunin. That would be something really. That would be great. The rest would just ruin the mission.

"You send for me..." It wasn't really a question, more a statement said in a slightly annoyed tone followed by a small, a very small, bow (more like a small nod really if you thought about it). Sho was quite stupid, but he wasn't stupid enough to literatlly throw all rules of formality out of the window. If he wanted to achieve what he wanted to achieve then he had to fulfil missions and do his job. And that included listening to superiors when they had something to offer him that was actually useful, then he would listen to them. Those people were there to be used after all. They were his way to the life he wanted and the goal he had in mind.

"Is this going to be a solo mission or is my team just really late?" He asked even though Hoshi hadn't replied yet, which was probabyl not the most polite thing to do. After all, he cared yes, but not that much.

Akihiko Ken
Team 15
Trainingfeild 15, Ame

Finally. Akihiko was more than just a little elated when his lackluster sensei finally flew into action. He was taken off by her sudden speed, or was it teleportation? Akihiko wasn't looking out for hand signs, he had been more interested in surveying the captured Mitsunari and his capture, which soon became captures as Kazen-sensei created a second clone to oppose himself and Shinra. It was obvious to him now. If he was going to stand a chance against his sensei he would most certainly have to use his kekkei genkai. Akihiko began forcing chakra into each of his body cells, just as his father had thought him long ago. For his kekkei genkai to work each of his body cells had to be charged with chakra so he could convert them to a structure similar to that of a worm. Any cell that hadn't been converted would still be easily damaged. Akihiko had mastered the technique in theory, but he was now realizing that it was much harder to do practically. He could feel his cells rearrange themselves inside of him and it took an incredible amount of chakra. More than he had thought. But he kept going until his chakra reserves began to run low, after which he quickly stopped the transformation. He was disappointed with the end result. He had only managed to change his cellular makeup on the surface. Most of his body was still solid flesh that bled when cut. I suppose this will just have to do. He thought to himself. After this, I need to work on bettering my kekkei genkai. His skin had become completely coulourless, as it no longer possessed any pigment. It was the mark of his clans kekkei genkai. He turned to look at Shinra. "My body surface has just been converted to withstand more damage from Kazen-sensei. If we are going to do this alone we might as well do it right, or try to at least. I'm going to try and attract the clones attention with genjutsu. You quickly move in and try to take one of them down while I take down the other." Akihiko quickly weaved some signals with his hands and activated his false acceleration jutsu. It would trick Kazen-sensei into thinking he was in her face before he actually was, and the second she attacked he would take her off guard and put a kunai or two through her heart, if clones had hearts. He took off at moderate speed and by the time he was three feet away from the first clone she would have already thought he was a feet away, if the jutsu was successful. He brandished two kunai in both hands and waited for the clone to make its first and last mistake.

Mitsunari Takeda
The Hidden Rain

The King's Cunning

Mitsunari grunted as he was slammed against the tree.

"What the- !?"

He stopped himself on account of Sensei's earlier rule. Complaining would decrease the time. The Takeda couldn't have that. His face burned with anger though. He was being compliant, and she still abused him. What did this sensei freaking want?

He knew what she would get though. Mitsunari was not good in combat, he was not good in Taijutsu, he could freely admit these, because he was still strong, and he held one hell of a grudge. This battlefield wasn't the end of the war. How dare she treat a Takeda like this!? He hoped his teammates would be quick... but that didn't mean he should do nothing.

He closed his eyes for a minute, and waited a second in the Rain. Two clones watching him. He couldn't move suddenly. He couldn't just use a simple genjutsu, there was two clones. He opened his eyes, he had a solution.One.... two.... A slight breeze blew past, ruffling up his cape as he was against the tree, blowing over his body, covering it for a second. His hands moved quietly, he watched his Sensei's clones through his periferal as he stared out towards his teammates in the distance. If they'd move to touch his cape, he'd stop.

Tiger → Boar → Ox → Stop

The wind died down, he'd had to stop. He turned to his sensei, to pretend to be a nuisance to draw attention to himself. The best way to get her to not pay attention to him would be to draw attention to himself. The nuisance part need not be pretended.

"So, Nazari-hime.... Is genjutsu your specialty too, or do you just like the flute?"

Last edited:
S Ō H A - G E N I N, #999999
With: Team Dai (12)
"Careful there.." He simply stated. Looking over at Naname who ended up being struck by the hammers wrath. As they kept on working, he noticed both his teammates doing what they can quite well. Glancing over at the rest who were working on the house, a kind reassuring smile was expressed. With time passing by, he wiped the sweat off of his face, before placing the hammer down. It was time for break.

Looking over his surroundings, he noticed how much they were actually able to do in such a short time. "Looks like we've managed to do alot since we got tasked with helping the villagers out." Turning around, he gazed at the remaining ruins of other houses in the area. Noticing their senpai approaching.

The three of them were called upon while the rest took a break. Sōha approached Daiki-senpai and noticed the first words escaping his mouth. He felt that it was some sort of a test, especially when their senpai confirmed it by telling the lot that they had actually passed. He was either way, somewhat surprised. 'I had a feeling there was something more behind such a task.." He thought to himself.

Listening to their senpai, they were dismissed. Though the next day would be different. They were going to train. Something he looked forward to. He wanted to show atleast his senpai what he could do as a genin. Or in other words, do as a Shinobi. "Sounds good to me." He agreed.

Once their senpai left the area, he turned around, looking at the villagers eating their food and preparing for the remaining work. Looking back at both Shika-chan and Naname, he decided to speak up. "I guess I'll see you both tomorrow then." He stated, before he turned around and left in the direction of his house.

"I appreciate for allowing us to help." He bowed down with respect, towards the villagers. They were somewhat surprised. Some stopped eating, some scratched the back of their heads. They felt embarassed, but perhaps the same could be said for Sōha as well.. "If you need me, I can stay and help out." He suggested.

"Don't you worry young Shinobi.. We can handle it from here.." They or atleast most of them agreed. "You three head out now.. We will make sure to build the house as good as new.. Like it was before." The villagers spoke up. Some were smiling, while some laughed. Though despite the events that lead to turmoil around Kirigakure, they were still people with a strong heart.

"As you say.. I'll be taking my leave..." Sōha couldn't do anything but agree. He gestured, waving goodbye for now, both to them and his fellow teammates.

Takeshi Shun, Gold
Kiri Jounin, Team 2 Sensei

One eye popped open as Takeshi heard a small voice. Spotting the girl, Takeshi grumbled and shook himself fully awake. "Ah, Nami-san," Letting out a long yawn, he stretched himself out before continuing, "It is good to see you. I trust you packed well?"

Getting to his feet slowly, Takeshi wondered yet again how much information he should share with his team. The mission ahead was an incredibly dangerous one and was probably not really suited for a team of one jounin and two, inexperienced genin... But he didn't have much choice. Things were moving quicker than they had originally anticipated and Takeshi had to move swiftly if he hoped to keep up.

Offering the girl in front of him a small smile, Takeshi stood with his hands clasped behind his back. He would wait for Shiro to arrive before explaining anything further. At least that should give him enough time to--

As if on cue, Takeshi spotted his second student arriving in the fields... There goes my prep time, Takeshi thought to himself, raising a hand in greeting.

"Hello Shiro-san, thank you for coming." Looking between the two students, Takeshi decided that he would only tell them the minimum amount required in order to keep them safe. He would tell them more when they were out of the village, when it became necessary... For now he didn't want to scare the genin or make them nervous.

"You both did well to arrive so quickly. I suppose now would be a good time for me to explain a little bit more about what our mission is." Beginning to pace, Takeshi glanced back at the two genin in front of him. "Our mission is relatively straightforward. We are to retrieve some things that are important to Kirigakure and return them to where they belong. We may be gone for quite some time so I hope you were able to pack for a good trip."

Wondering what else he could add, Takeshi supposed he should at least give them a chance to decide whether or not they wished to come. It was the least he could do...

"This mission may become dangerous, and we do not have the luxury of a full team. I know we haven't had much time to train together either, and as such we are at a slight disadvantage. However, I have seen a little bit of what you are capable of and I believe you are both ready for this mission. Just know that if you choose to come with me, you can not leave until the mission is finished. You will need to listen to absolutely everything I say, else you will put the team and the mission at risk. If you are not able to follow that, and if you think it is too great a risk, then I understand. I will not punish you for deciding not to come, nor will I hold it against you in any way. The choice is up to both of you."

Keeping his hands clasped together behind his back, Takeshi would wait for his students to respond.