• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be for the best. In terms of lore it makes sense that some of the students may not have been capable of passing the entrance exam, but for RP and plot sake likely would be better for everyone to be in the same class. The various classes don't tend to act together, not even the separate Hero course classes, so anytime an event happened there'd have to be some reason to bring the various students together.
Oh I plan on it being a little different for General and Hero then from the anime so I'll keep those. But ya Support wouldn't be involved enough I think to really rp as.

I am officially removing the Support course.
@Sasha Bliss

I'm sorry but it was too good.

You'll know what I mean when you read the IC.
With your post. Actually everyone is wearing the U.A. uniform so Red wouldn't be wearing her costume and Yoshio shouldn't be wearing a hoody (although he could still and just get yelled at by the teacher lol).

Oh I plan on it being a little different for General and Hero then from the anime so I'll keep those. But ya Support wouldn't be involved enough I think to really rp as.

I am officially removing the Support course.

With your post. Actually everyone is wearing the U.A. uniform so Red wouldn't be wearing her costume and Yoshio shouldn't be wearing a hoody (although he could still and just get yelled at by the teacher lol).

Dang, guess I forgot. XP Regardless her hair is still red and black so the little description still stands for that part with the cosplay. Just ignore that I mentioned the outfit. Oh and yes, he's still wearing the hoodie. XP

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Dang, guess I forgot. XP Regardless her hair is still red and black so the little description still stands for that part with the cosplay. Just ignore that I mentioned the outfit. Oh and yes, he's still wearing the hoodie. XP
Red is still wearing the cloak from her hero outfit btw so it's not too far off

Hehe I wonder if anyones noticed App is in the wrong class XD ya shes an airhead sometimes.

@Shitsuji-Carty Could you change your base text color to the neutral color? It doesnt show up on the black background unless you highlight it otherwise. Oh and you refereed to App as a brunette in your post, just letting you know :)

Hehe I wonder if anyones noticed App is in the wrong class XD ya shes an airhead sometimes.

@Shitsuji-Carty Could you change your base text color to the neutral color? It doesnt show up on the black background unless you highlight it otherwise. Oh and you refereed to App as a brunette in your post, just letting you know :)

Lol, I hadn't realized it. There are quite a few people in the Hero class and the General studies you know. XP

• Thank You
Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Ill try getting a post up later tonight. Work went hard all of last week and is being slightly more tame this week with my shifts.

Just made a post. Hopefully the two people that sucks at video games could become friends lol.

@Everlasting (I have no idea how the hell to get the symbols in your name to actually reference you xD)
I actually did notice earlier today... was wondering if you got confused or did that intentionally lol

@Accelerator
That "Holy shit! A loli!" comment xD And I think they'll fit. Besides, the two can definitely relate to each other with being treated as villain material.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
@Everlasting (I have no idea how the hell to get the symbols in your name to actually reference you xD)
I actually did notice earlier today... was wondering if you got confused or did that intentionally lol
copy and paste his name that's how I did it like so ≈Evërlastiπg≈

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill try getting a post up later tonight. Work went hard all of last week and is being slightly more tame this week with my shifts.
I understand, I'm looking forward to it!
Haha sorry XD Ya App is just oblivious...For now lol.
copy and paste his name that's how I did it like so ≈Evërlastiπg≈
That works, although I might just change it so its easier for people to tag me since I've gotten many complaints about it XD
Oh also, I'm a she. Just to let you know =)
@≈Evërlastiπg≈ : I noticed App was not in general studies. But oh wells, snacks all around.
Yay snacks! App's gonna love her just for that alone O.O

Just made a post. Hopefully the two people that sucks at video games could become friends lol.
Although I LOVE your loli comment (ROFL) Marina, Appolline, Sora, and Sofie are in the General Studies classroom not the Hero classroom so Yuu would unfortunately not be able to see them v_v yet.
Oh, sorry lmao.
No problem lol

Trying to do the post and work at the same time x)

Gotta just love all of the instant heat Yoshio just has now, a list going down to the floor. All he did was enter the room in a different way, sat down, drank a soda and talked to someone. lol

Gotta love all the random shit his "explosive" entrance has caused though. XP

Gotta just love all of the instant heat Yoshio just has now, a list going down to the floor. All he did was enter the room in a different way, sat down, drank a soda and talked to someone. lol

Gotta love all the random shit his "explosive" entrance has caused though. XP
"hooligan" lol

@zane620
She's going to love your character. Flattery will get you everywhere. Will post post-hospital shift this evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Status
Not open for further replies.