Status
Not open for further replies.
"...I couldn't tell you really." He replied. "I haven't talked enough with her to form an opinion one way or another of her murderous tendencies. If you think I'm wrong...who should I vote for?"

"What I call for is thunder, Izuchi!" Ryner shouts, a bolt of lightning arcing into the ground about a foot from Kizaru, as the male stares him dead in the eyes "Me"
ryner_lute__what_i_seek_is_thunder__izuchi__by_bbkhom-d6m6zc0.jpg

With that, he turned back to the grave in silence "If you need someone to vote for, just let it be me"

He sighs and adds under his breath "If anyone deserves it it's me"

@Jeremi

"What I call for is thunder, Izuchi!" Ryner shouts, a bolt of lightning arcing into the ground about a foot from Kizaru, as the male stares him dead in the eyes "Me"

With that, he turned back to the grave in silence "If you need someone to vote for, just let it be me"

@Jeremi

Kizaru helped him along to look down on Ryner. "I don't think I'm going to do that. Sorry. What is it with people and wanting other people to vote them out? This is some strange behavior if you ask me..."

Kizaru helped him along to look down on Ryner. "I don't think I'm going to do that. Sorry. What is it with people and wanting other people to vote them out? This is some strange behavior if you ask me..."
"...Just vote for me, or shut up, your stupidity is losing it's novelty"

@Jeremi

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o1_250.png

Mari thought about it further. "Honestly, I have not narrowed it down yet. Pyro can manipulate fire, but for one that might kill without hesitation... it seems too indirect, the way the killing was done. Cinder Fall, maybe? Frank Castle would not hesitate to kill. Ermac could use telekinetics to do something with the gas lamp? Stubbs... can also manipulate fumes or fire, I think?"

The last one seemed to be of merit, Mari thought. Fumes in combination with the gas lamp? It might make sense if it was really tried. She put a vote towards Stubbs.

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o2_250.png

Mari nodded at Battler. "It seems like it would be one of the less obvious ones then", she said, frustrated that her vote did not hold as much strength in her mind as it did moments earlier. But it was something she wouldn't change... at least not for now. "Really, anyone who knows how to do this, could do this murder."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o4_250.png

Mari thought of addressing these Agents among them, but changed her mind. They had the same information the rest of them had, from what she knew, and there was not much to put to use. She kept quiet, this time.​

"Could it be Stubbs? I mean, he's Rotten Flesh, and that produces Methane. Gas can't light gas as far as I'm aware." Percy turned to Annabeth. Annabeth remained silent.

Reactions: Mari
Misaka let out a deep breath, looking between Ryner and Kizaru. "Asking for someone to vote for you is just as stupid at this point! Why don't you just stay out of it if you're not going to help." With that, Misaka considered her options. It seemed too early to assume anything. She considered it would be best just to vote based on what they knew for sure.

"It just seems so..."

kNLGt5L.png

"This doesn't seem right, but making a vote is the only way to get closer to who's behind this. I'll have to vote for this Pyro guy." If he was innocent, then they would at least be closer to figuring out who committed this particular murder. Perhaps the pieces would fall into place the further they went in this game, but Misaka would have to keep an eye on a few key people in the future.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay

Last edited:
Well, if anything reassured Ryan... This was definitely it. "So it doesn't matter who we vote? They'll be okay, still?" she asked, obviously hopeful. Now the little girl had more confidence in placing a vote on someone that was actually capable of this. The way she'd been talked to about it, the child seemed to have adopted the idea that voting someone wouldn't go over well. But now, that thought was gone, and she felt she could vote with a slightly lighter heart.. She did feel very sheepish with the way everyone was up in arms over her being voted for, though.

She was about to answer the question of what her powers were... But she found herself abruptly cut off.

7b68835d2d.jpg

"..I hope you're not stupid enough to really believe she did this," Reece commented, annoyance clear in her tone. Oh, boy.. Looked like the older sister's wrath had been evoked. :| "If you wish to aimlessly accuse without the slightest evidence.. Well, the percentage of a ten-year-old Healer with absolutely no potential with the most basic Casts-" that... Probably sounded harsh. Tough love. "-whose worst crime is wandering off and putting herself in danger, is much lower than you seem to comprehend," the Sybil chided with a frown of disapproval. "If you wish to vote for someone who actually fits the bill, you'll find there's a much higher percentage of me having accomplished it than my child sister," she stated. Reece would never kill... But she damn well wasn't going to sit back and let people accuse her little sister like this.

"I certainly possess telekinesis, yes, but I can assure you that I'd never kill. However, it is up to you to decide whether you believe that or not. If you desire to place a vote on me, by all means, go right ahead. However, I personally believe it'd be a waste to only vote upon a single possibility without looking into them all. It seems that the possibility of it being the alien has been discussed.. But who else here possesses telekinetic or pyrokinetic abilities?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Ryan... Hardly comprehended even half of what her older sibling had just said.

tumblr_inline_nf3c59tBTu1t1fn0p.gif

Even so, the child was happy to see her sister again. The thing was, though, that didn't make this better. It.. It isn't bringing Minato and that other boy back...

"...Ryan, you really need to stop wandering off. You know better, and it isn't safe to run off like that. I've been worried sick," she chided, before her brilliant green eyes landed on the group of people with her sister. She didn't like the idea of Ryan having been running around with people she didn't know.. But regardless.. "..Thank you for looking after her."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Everyone ayeeee​
Kinuhata just finished off the rest of her second dango as Reece went on a little tirade. "You're super welcome. But if you're so super worried about your sister you probably should've kept a super closer eye on her."
"...Just vote for me, or shut up, your stupidity is losing it's novelty"

@Jeremi
"You're the one being super stupid, what good's a vote on you unless you super did it? The old man is super stupid, but so are you."

@Hospes @Jeremi @DapperDogman @everyone I guess​

Kinuhata nodded. "That's super right. And you can just super not vote if you're not super sure. No point super confusing people. Anyway, people who can super do it are pyromancers, telekinesis users, electromasters," she took a second to glance at Misaka, "And the other super possibilities she named." The esper decided to ignore the little squabble Kizaru had made. Crazy old people sometimes.

@Hospes @Atomyk @BarrenThin
For once, Sans didn't seem amused.

djltDgq.jpg

those crazy kids, huh? makes you wonder what they're capable of.

bt0klfC.png

Slowly, Misaka brought a hand to her face. Electricity sparked around her, striking at the ground. "Can we all just calm down?" Sighing, Misaka crossed her arms and smiled down at Ryan. "Well... I'm not too sure, exactly. We don't know if anything will happen to those who don't vote, so maybe just leave it for now, you know?" Misaka absently tapped at her chin in thought. "Maybe an ability related to manipulation of glass, or an element of it. Maybe even the gas inside. Or... someone who could have overloaded the lamp. Something akin to telekinesis, maybe?"

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Ryan just seemed more confused than she had been with her sister's rant, now. "There's.. Such a thing a thing as glass manipulation?" she asked, dumbfounded. what sort of shit power was that :| "I guess I won't vote until we know who all has what abilities," she stated, slowly regaining a bit more composure. She wasn't back to normal yet.. But she was still trying. "Reece has telekinesis.. But she'd never hurt anyone," she said, seeming confident in this. "She wouldn't even hurt a bad guy that threatened our family.. Momma told me so." Then again, Ryan trusted virtually everyone, so her word probably wasn't to be taken seriously. Maybe? Ah, whatever. "So who else can use telekinesis, or glass and or gas manipulation? Or are.. 'electromasters'?"

@Jeremi

Now, Ryan seemed to be confused as hell. "But you don't have any of those powers.. Do you?"

"..."

732150c43e.jpg

"This is hurting my brain..."

@Atomyk @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Everyone​

Kinuhata just finished off the rest of her second dango as Reece went on a little tirade. "You're super welcome. But if you're so super worried about your sister you probably should've kept a super closer eye on her."

"You're the one being super stupid, what good's a vote on you unless you super did it? The old man is super stupid, but so are you."

@Hospes @Jeremi @DapperDogman @everyone I guess​
"I never claimed to be any better, takes a fool to know a fool, after all"

@Kaykay

Kizaru4.png

"Eeeh...doesn't the saying go...Stupid is as stupid does?"
"Mhm" was all he got this time, before Ryner jumped off the bridge

A small blue disc formed under his feet as he descended down into the quiet below

He then lay down on his cloak, and shut his eyes

@Jeremi

deoxys_doodle_by_haychel-d4cv5gi.png

Deoxys would suddenly perk up and turn around to notice multiple fingers being pointed at it. Human fingers-- it was being accused of this incident! The alien tilted its head in response to the claims, stepping forward and speaking in a nonchalant and clear tone.

"I see my appearance and abilities are all the evidence you require to accuse me of terminating these two subjects. I will tell you all the same statement I told the vibrant, foolish humanoid from before", the alien briefly shot Gunha a glance.

"Ever since my emergence in this area, I have had done no physical harm or combat against any of you organisms except out of self-defense. My objectives and motives are beyond that of killing a few humans-- I could have done such for sport if I ever had such a thought. And, while I may or may not have been able to burst this lighting apparatus with psychokinetic power, how do you presume I lit the fuse and caused the fire? Psycho Boost? If I had used that ability, you would have all known I had used it by now. I lack any fire techniques and there was no obvious implements around this scene that could have been used to cause such a fire."

Deoxys would look at the crowd of humans, shooting a small glare at each and every one of them.

"The human saying of never judging a book by its cover would apply to this situation tremendously. Suppose I did this."

Deoxys sticks out its tentacles and forms them, the biomass morphing into a pair of human-like arms and hands. GASP! THE SPOOKY ALIEN TENTACLES ARE GONE!

"Do I look less threatening now to all of you now?"

@Atomyk @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Everyone

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Stubbs shot a glare the way of the people considering voting for him. He had no way of reaching the flame within the lantern and igniting it. To prove it he spread his feet apart, clenched his hands together and the withered up veins in Stubb's arms began to poke through the skin.

"BRAAAAAAAAINS!"

hqdefault.jpg

All that would have occurred is a green smoke emitting from around Stubbs that smelled quite rancid-similar to Stubbs himself. But only on a wider scale.

"Brains? Brains"(You see now? I had no means of setting those two ablaze unless I somehow hoisted myself up to that lantern and let one loose. But let's be real here. That ain't what went down. Someone controlled that fire and cooked those two and sure as hell wasn't me. But if you want to keep pointing fingers at the wrong guy then go right ahead. I'll just be sitting here waitin while the real killers get away.)

syhck4h.jpg

hey, kid, i have the ability to have some good laughs.

TCObrgQ.jpg

i call it pun manipulation.

Ignoring this, Misaka said, "I'm on that list." If the electricity flying off her earlier had gone unnoticed, she lifted her hand and formed electrity around it as a demonstration.

wOG3gQD.jpg

hmm.

1tPUfyu.jpg

ryner. pyro. cinder. misaka. sean. reece.

they could have done it. spooky, huh? my monster buds don't fit the bill.

It would seem Sans included Deoxys as one of his monster buds.

@coralprime @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Kaykay

Misaka let out a deep breath, looking between Ryner and Kizaru. "Asking for someone to vote for you is just as stupid at this point! Why don't you just stay out of it if you're not going to help." With that, Misaka considered her options. It seemed too early to assume anything. She considered it would be best just to vote based on what they knew for sure.

"It just seems so..."

qA3le3s.png

"This doesn't seem right, but making a vote is the only way to get closer to who's behind this. I'll have to vote for this Pyro guy." If he was innocent, then they would at least be closer to figuring out who committed this particular murder. Perhaps the pieces would fall into place the further they went in this game, but Misaka would have to keep an eye on a few key people in the future.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay

"Come on, man. Or lady." John answered back. "If I was going to kill someone I wouldn't be so obvious about it. Those two were on a bridge, right? I would have kicked them off over the edge, makes me a lot less suspicious." There were a hundred other possibilities as well, but he just gave the one that was the simplest, and probably the one that would a lot more anonymous than the death

Pyro_x2.jpg

"Those killers are clever, trying to frame the obvious guy like me. Stryker made us all think Nightcrawler was the criminal, but it was really him. And misdirection tactics. I've seen it before, the Brotherhood making it seem like their target was Wolverine, but they actually went for Marie. Don't fall for it." He realized he might not be coming across well, so he stopped, but he hoped he made his point.

As for his own vote... he didn't feel confident he had a good suspect in mind. Yet.

@Atomyk

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Erika blankly looked over at them both. Did they know Robin or something? Or was it a case of different Fragments? She didn't want to wrap her head around it and lose focus on what was important at this moment.

However, she did share what was on her mind at the moment... and it was unclear if she were addressing them directly.

"Without love... it cannot be seen..."

@Crimson Spartan
"..What do you...." Donny would've kept going had Lon'qu not cut him off.

"It's useless Donny...She's in her own little world now." Lon'qu spoke leading Donny away from her but not before Donny casted a concern glance. Everything else had happened around them but looking into this situation they decided it would be best to vote for Pyro.

Given the two who didn't know hardly anything about this place it was easy for them to go after the likely. That and they were more focused on other things. Like getting home so they could meet up with their Robin.

@Gummi Bunnies @Others

"U-Uh..."

A0DR0Bj.png

"I'm... sorry." Misaka really didn't disagree with the guy, but she had no choice at this point. She needed her vote to matter. "It's just that... with the votes going the way they are, you have the most after that, uh, Deoxys. Between him and you, I would have to place my bets on you." Feeling rather awkward, Misaka looked away from the boy and touched at her arm. That explanation wasn't a very good one, but it was the truth of the matter. If the others were to change their mind, perhaps Misaka would have a chance to vote differently.

But, for now, she was stuck.

@Hospes @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay

syhck4h.jpg

hey, kid, i have the ability to have some good laughs.

TCObrgQ.jpg

i call it pun manipulation.

Ignoring this, Misaka said, "I'm on that list." If the electricity flying off her earlier had gone unnoticed, she lifted her hand and formed electrity around it as a demonstration.

wOG3gQD.jpg

hmm.

1tPUfyu.jpg

ryner. pyro. cinder. misaka. sean. reece.

they could have done it. spooky, huh? my monster buds don't fit the bill.

It would seem Sans included Deoxys as one of his monster buds.

@coralprime @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Kaykay
Deoxys glanced at the other physical undead that seemed to show up-- this one instead seeming to have all flesh, muscles and organs gone. Nothing but a somehow talking skeleton. Deoxys had already raved over Stubbs, it would just look desperate and in bad taste to try and do the same for Sans. Though, throughout the story, Sans seemed to be much more subtle than Stubbs. And the other, taller skeleton that Deoxys very briefly saw in the mansion and during the shootout.

The alien just gave the skeleton a quick nod.

@coralprime @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Hospes @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Kaykay

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"U-Uh..."

A0DR0Bj.png

"I'm... sorry." Misaka really didn't disagree with the guy, but she had no choice at this point. She needed her vote to matter. "It's just that... with the votes going the way they are, you have the most after that, uh, Deoxys. Between him and you, I would have to place my bets on you." Feeling rather awkward, Misaka looked away from the boy and touched at her arm. That explanation wasn't a very good one, but it was the truth of the matter. If the others were to change their mind, perhaps Misaka would have a chance to vote differently.

But, for now, she was stuck.

@Hospes @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay
Deoxys looked at Misaka. The girl probably wouldnt be able to tell if the alien was angry or not, but Deoxys simply gave a nod.

"So be it, if that is what you think is best."

tumblr_inline_navtwl5Syx1sfvecc.jpg

"I'm guessing you don't agree with him, miss...?" Robin hesitantly asked, not sure if they could trust the girl. Something seemed strange about her, as if she wasn't really all there... The dead-like movements and expression that she used certainly didn't help at all.

tumblr_inline_n7swgzrt2x1suuiq8.png

On the other hand, Minato's eyes shut for a few moments as he bowed his head, "There's still time...? Thank you for showing us some small form of mercy, ma'am."
01a.png

"..."

The girl stayed silent for a bit, simply nodding in response. Slowly, she began unlocking the shackles that restrained Robin, Minato, and Illya with the key, fortunately enough.

"I stole this from Grandpa... I know that if he finds out, he and Nii-san will punish me bad again... but that's okay. I know that Senpai and Nee-san are on my side. I can't let them down... I have to help them in any way that I can, even if it means just this..." She spoke somewhat distantly, some life returning to her expression upon mentioning her Senpai and sister, evidently.

"Grandpa has gone again so you can sneak out, but even so... be careful."

@The Tactician

Ryan just seemed more confused than she had been with her sister's rant, now. "There's.. Such a thing a thing as glass manipulation?" she asked, dumbfounded. what sort of shit power was that :| "I guess I won't vote until we know who all has what abilities," she stated, slowly regaining a bit more composure. She wasn't back to normal yet.. But she was still trying. "Reece has telekinesis.. But she'd never hurt anyone," she said, seeming confident in this. "She wouldn't even hurt a bad guy that threatened our family.. Momma told me so." Then again, Ryan trusted virtually everyone, so her word probably wasn't to be taken seriously. Maybe? Ah, whatever. "So who else can use telekinesis, or glass and or gas manipulation? Or are.. 'electromasters'?"

Now, Ryan seemed to be confused as hell. "But you don't have any of those powers.. Do you?"

"..."

732150c43e.jpg

"This is hurting my brain..."

@Atomyk @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Everyone​
"...Maybe?" She'd never met an esper with a glass ability, but it wouldn't be all that strange. Well, Misaka put herself out there, for some reason. Though it was obvious enough anyway, with those sparks flying out from her all the time. "I super don't have any of those powers. I guess that skeleton was right with the names, but I super think Deoxys is a possibility too. It can super use telekinesis, I think. Don't super strain yourself trying to think, just leave it to the adults," said the 12 year old.

@Hospes @Atomyk @BarrenThin @i think we're just one big group atm so whatever​

Status
Not open for further replies.