Status
Not open for further replies.
...Well that makes sense. "My this was easy..." Kizaru mused aloud. "Everyone let's all vote for the girl since she placed a vote on herself. Good job everyone...this was a rather open and shut case, right?"
tumblr_micl7xYbVV1re9f1eo1_500.gif

Gilgamesh may have been furious, but Kizaru uttering those words rang through his ears clear as day. Instantly Kizaru would have noticed a Lance miss his face my mere millimetres, penetrating the ground right in front of him. And in the direction it cane from was Gilgamesh, Gates of Babylon wide open and his face still filled with Anger and rage, only this time it was in fact directed at an individual. "You Insignificant dirty Mongrel! We are fighting to Survive and you would waste your best means of surviving on killing the most selfless among us!? I don't even care if you are the killer or not! If that is how you treat this then we'd be better off with your corpse right now!" Gilgamesh shouts as she changes his vote to Kizaru. "Change your vote before you lose the Mercy that I granted upon Saber just hours earlier!".

...Well that makes sense. "My this was easy..." Kizaru mused aloud. "Everyone let's all vote for the girl since she placed a vote on herself. Good job everyone...this was a rather open and shut case, right?"

OOC: Vote for Ryan.
Ryner's eyes rolled back so far he had to stop himself before he injured them "Are you...actually as dumb as you sound?" he murmurs as he turns to him "First off, you point out that they died in a fire, like no-one had looked at the corpses for even the briefest instant, and now you're telling us that because someone abstained, by voting for themselves, that makes them the culprit?"

Ryner was no genius, but he knew this man was a special kind of stupid "God, if ignorance is bliss, I envy you totally...You're the single most ignorant person I've met"

@Jeremi
@Everyone concerned with this nonsense​

"That... is a long story. It all began when--" Illya began to reply to Minato, before footsteps would silence her. She tensed up a bit, but to her surprise, the steps did not turn out to be Zouken, but rather... a young girl, perhaps around Erika's age or so. She had something of a dead expression on her face, and her movements were just as dead as well.

2a9d6vl.jpg

"Ah... are you the ones that Grandpa got a hold of? Hm... that's good. He hasn't put in the worms just yet. There's still time," she murmured softly. Upon closer inspection, a key could be seen in her hand.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwl5Syx1sfvecc.jpg

"I'm guessing you don't agree with him, miss...?" Robin hesitantly asked, not sure if they could trust the girl. Something seemed strange about her, as if she wasn't really all there... The dead-like movements and expression that she used certainly didn't help at all.

tumblr_inline_n7swgzrt2x1suuiq8.png

On the other hand, Minato's eyes shut for a few moments as he bowed his head, "There's still time...? Thank you for showing us some small form of mercy, ma'am."

"Hmm? I don't understand...she voted for herself didn't she? Why would you do that unless you're guilty?" Kizaru would still have a calm look on his face as he continued. "I just don't understand the mind of criminals some times..."

"She voted for herself because she doesn't want to get anyone else hurt by voting them off, you fool," He snarled at the man. Frank genuinely considered changing his vote to Kizaru with Gilgamesh for a few seconds, but being ignorant didn't warrant the death penalty.

@Kaykay
@DapperDogman
@Jeremi
@Hospes

Suddenly, the interdimensional phone that had been picked up earlier by those who would venture into Rin's magical chest would start ringing. As the call would connect, a male voice on the other end, coming out on speakerphone for everyone around to hear, would speak.

b0stb7U.png

"Hi hi! Is this the Survivor group? Great. I just hit redial and was afraid I accidentally called somebody's mother... I assume Illya told you guys about the Agents and stuff, so I'll get right to it! The results are in aaaand... the one they investigated has turned out to be innocent! That's it! Better luck next time, Agents-nya. Until then, toodles!"

And just like that, the call disconnected.

@Everyone
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o4_250.png

Mari thought of addressing these Agents among them, but changed her mind. They had the same information the rest of them had, from what she knew, and there was not much to put to use. She kept quiet, this time.​

rZVTS2A.png

"Would that alien thing even know how a gas lamp works...?" Misaka mused to herself. She had no real leads inside her head to speak of, but considering the manner the lamp had been broken, only those with a certain set of abilities could have done this. Considering that, those with votes so far didn't appear to have the capability, but Misaka didn't want to make a fuss on the matter. For one, she herself had the means to accomplish this, something she knew had to be on the minds of others.

For now, Misaka just needed to think on the matter some more. Reeling in on the conversation going on around her, the young girl found herself a bit annoyed at one of the others voting for themselves. "Come on, is that really going to help? If you know you didn't do it,then that's just a waste, right?" How old was this kid, anyway? Ten? Eleven? Misaka would have understood if she didn't want to vote on this, but they couldn't get all muddled up in false votes. Looking back toward the broken lamp, Misaka said, "It was broken from the inside. Probably an esper, then. Once it was broken, any kind of flame could have done it."

@Hospes
She didn't answer Ryan's question to Battler. Kinuhata felt she'd made it clear what her own stance on that was. But she wasn't lying about her offer. "I'll super do it, and yeah," she nodded, "But super voting for yourself is super unhelpful. That just makes it super easy for the real killer to run away." After sighing, she continued. "The gas lamp was somehow super broken from the inside. The bodies were burned before they could super react so it was probably super fast or surprising. Do you have any other super questions?"​

"...Super never heard of it. But yeah, I'm from Japan. This whole multiple worlds thing is super weird."

@BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman

This explanation from Misaka and Kinuhata clearly got to Ryan. The ten-year-old hesitated, now, seeming to slowly understand this. "So voting for myself.. Makes it easier for the bad guy to get away?" she asked for confirmation. The concept was odd to her.. But she supposed it made sense. She hesitated visibly, but slowly relented. "But if I don't vote for myself.. Who do I vote for?" she asked, helplessly. "I don't want to vote and get someone innocent hurt.."

The child slowly removed her vote, but clearly didn't know what to do in it's place. "Who could've broken something from the inside, though..?"

The kid just froze up when people seemed to argue about her vote, her bright eyes wide and uncertain. Welp.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Everyone​

file.php

This was the face of a zombie who couldn't help but stare on in amazement as the tall guy from before got dog pilled. Kind of a bogus move voting on a kid but sheesh humans had quite the overreactions.

@Jeremi @DapperDogman @BarrenThin

1zyc1i1.jpg

"Wait, why do you people think that whoever gets voted gets hurt or whatever? The Ultimate Game Report never detailed anything about that, or anything else I've read," Rin commented.

"I don't know what kind of idea you guys got, but I can just use my magecraft to personally determine if someone's a Traitor or not, but I can only use it once in a while, hence, I'll do it on whoever gets the most votes. I can guarantee it won't like, hurt or anything in any case."

@Everyone

"She voted for herself because she doesn't want to get anyone else hurt by voting them off, you fool," He snarled at the man. Frank genuinely considered changing his vote to Kizaru with Gilgamesh for a few seconds, but being ignorant didn't warrant the death penalty.

@Kaykay
@DapperDogman
@Jeremi
@Hospes

"So scary..." Kizaru exclaimed, though from the tone of his voice it pretty much sounded like he normally sounded. "If people have any better idea, then maybe they wouldn't have to resort to name calling...Hmm...can anyone actually tell me what the little miss' powers actually are?"

OOC: Vote for Ryan.
That...kinda made sense! Who would vote for themselves unless they were just feeling really guilty? But then, it was really gutless to pick on a girl like that. Besides, as far as he was concerned that tentacle thing was still the most likely culprit he'd heard of. Besides maybe the railgun...but she was gutsy. He knew that for a fact.

"I don't think so, Old Man," he proclaimed. "This little girl...can...uh, I don't know what she can do, but that doesn't matter!"
Well, it kinda did, but anyway.
"If the glass was broken from inside, only somebody with a power like telekinesis or flame manipulation could do it! And I haven't seen her do either of those things!"
Honestly he hadn't really seen her do anything. But what kind of man piled onto a girl like that? No way, no how.

@Jeremi @Verite @whoever

1zyc1i1.jpg

"Wait, why do you people think that whoever gets voted gets hurt or whatever? The Ultimate Game Report never detailed anything about that, or anything else I've read," Rin commented.

"I don't know what kind of idea you guys got, but I can just use my magecraft to personally determine if someone's a Traitor or not, but I can only use it once in a while, hence, I'll do it on whoever gets the most votes. I can guarantee it won't like, hurt or anything in any case."

@Everyone

Frank gave Rin a look that was both confused and relieved. He'd gone in expecting the worst. At least he was pleasantly surprised.

Even still, Kizaru's vote was frustratingly ignorant.
"So scary..." Kizaru exclaimed, though from the tone of his voice it pretty much sounded like he normally sounded. "If people have any better idea, then maybe they wouldn't have to resort to name calling...Hmm...can anyone actually tell me what the little miss' powers actually are?"

"I have a better idea." The old man bristled up again before calming down. "I thought she might be hurt if she was voted off. I apologize. Still... to my understanding, all she can do is heal. Nothing that could burst the lantern."

@Kaykay
@Hospes
@Atomyk
@Jeremi

For once, Sans didn't seem amused.

djltDgq.jpg

those crazy kids, huh? makes you wonder what they're capable of.

bt0klfC.png

Slowly, Misaka brought a hand to her face. Electricity sparked around her, striking at the ground. "Can we all just calm down?" Sighing, Misaka crossed her arms and smiled down at Ryan. "Well... I'm not too sure, exactly. We don't know if anything will happen to those who don't vote, so maybe just leave it for now, you know?" Misaka absently tapped at her chin in thought. "Maybe an ability related to manipulation of glass, or an element of it. Maybe even the gas inside. Or... someone who could have overloaded the lamp. Something akin to telekinesis, maybe?"

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Rin Speaking up about how voting actually worked allowed Gilgamesh to finally calm down for a bit. His already fired weapon was retracted and his gates closed up. He leaned back against a tree and slid to the ground, he took a sigh of relief, rested his head against it and said "Well... At least we are not killing amongst ourselves... Fine". And then he changed his vote to Deoxys.

Frank gave Rin a look that was both confused and relieved. He'd gone in expecting the worst. At least he was pleasantly surprised.

Even still, Kizaru's vote was frustratingly ignorant.

"I have a better idea." The old man bristled up again before calming down. "I thought she might be hurt if she was voted off. I apologize. Still... to my understanding, all she can do is heal. Nothing that could burst the lantern."

@Kaykay
@Hospes
@Atomyk
@Jeremi
That...kinda made sense! Who would vote for themselves unless they were just feeling really guilty? But then, it was really gutless to pick on a girl like that. Besides, as far as he was concerned that tentacle thing was still the most likely culprit he'd heard of. Besides maybe the railgun...but she was gutsy. He knew that for a fact.

"I don't think so, Old Man," he proclaimed. "This little girl...can...uh, I don't know what she can do, but that doesn't matter!"
Well, it kinda did, but anyway.
"If the glass was broken from inside, only somebody with a power like telekinesis or flame manipulation could do it! And I haven't seen her do either of those things!"
Honestly he hadn't really seen her do anything. But what kind of man piled onto a girl like that? No way, no how.

@Jeremi @Verite @whoever

"Hmm..." Well that made some sense but... "What about her sister..." Kizaru tries to look around for Reece. "Is there something she can do? Glass breaking from the inside...I'd almost call that magic...if I believed in magic."

This explanation from Misaka and Kinuhata clearly got to Ryan. The ten-year-old hesitated, now, seeming to slowly understand this. "So voting for myself.. Makes it easier for the bad guy to get away?" she asked for confirmation. The concept was odd to her.. But she supposed it made sense. She hesitated visibly, but slowly relented. "But if I don't vote for myself.. Who do I vote for?" she asked, helplessly. "I don't want to vote and get someone innocent hurt.."

The child slowly removed her vote, but clearly didn't know what to do in it's place. "Who could've broken something from the inside, though..?"

The kid just froze up when people seemed to argue about her vote, her bright eyes wide and uncertain. Welp.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Everyone​
Kinuhata nodded. "That's super right. And you can just super not vote if you're not super sure. No point super confusing people. Anyway, people who can super do it are pyromancers, telekinesis users, electromasters," she took a second to glance at Misaka, "And the other super possibilities she named." The esper decided to ignore the little squabble Kizaru had made. Crazy old people sometimes.

@Hospes @Atomyk @BarrenThin

Seeing all the trouble Erika was going trough Donny put the shovel down and started walking over to her. "Like I said. I don't know anythin' 'bout this Robin but if he's anythin' like the Robin I know he'll come back. My Robin sacrificed himself to defeat Grima. It was a death sentence fer sure but accordin' to the Chrom from Lon'qu and mine's time he came back. Trust me ain't nothin' gonna keep him down for long. He'll be back 'fore you know it.." Donny spoke trying to comfort Erika about Robin's death.

Meanwhile Erika would feel a hand touch her shoulder from behind.

"H-He'll be back. I-I know it..." Lon'qu spoke to Erika fighting against his fear of females to help Donny comfort her. Of course once he said that he backed off as his fear overtook him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Those around these feels
Erika blankly looked over at them both. Did they know Robin or something? Or was it a case of different Fragments? She didn't want to wrap her head around it and lose focus on what was important at this moment.

However, she did share what was on her mind at the moment... and it was unclear if she were addressing them directly.

"Without love... it cannot be seen..."

@Crimson Spartan

1zyc1i1.jpg

@Everyone

Well, if anything reassured Ryan... This was definitely it. "So it doesn't matter who we vote? They'll be okay, still?" she asked, obviously hopeful. Now the little girl had more confidence in placing a vote on someone that was actually capable of this. The way she'd been talked to about it, the child seemed to have adopted the idea that voting someone wouldn't go over well. But now, that thought was gone, and she felt she could vote with a slightly lighter heart.. She did feel very sheepish with the way everyone was up in arms over her being voted for, though.

She was about to answer the question of what her powers were... But she found herself abruptly cut off.

7b68835d2d.jpg

"..I hope you're not stupid enough to really believe she did this," Reece commented, annoyance clear in her tone. Oh, boy.. Looked like the older sister's wrath had been evoked. :| "If you wish to aimlessly accuse without the slightest evidence.. Well, the percentage of a ten-year-old Healer with absolutely no potential with the most basic Casts-" that... Probably sounded harsh. Tough love. "-whose worst crime is wandering off and putting herself in danger, is much lower than you seem to comprehend," the Sybil chided with a frown of disapproval. "If you wish to vote for someone who actually fits the bill, you'll find there's a much higher percentage of me having accomplished it than my child sister," she stated. Reece would never kill... But she damn well wasn't going to sit back and let people accuse her little sister like this.

"I certainly possess telekinesis, yes, but I can assure you that I'd never kill. However, it is up to you to decide whether you believe that or not. If you desire to place a vote on me, by all means, go right ahead. However, I personally believe it'd be a waste to only vote upon a single possibility without looking into them all. It seems that the possibility of it being the alien has been discussed.. But who else here possesses telekinetic or pyrokinetic abilities?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Ryan... Hardly comprehended even half of what her older sibling had just said.

tumblr_inline_nf3c59tBTu1t1fn0p.gif

Even so, the child was happy to see her sister again. The thing was, though, that didn't make this better. It.. It isn't bringing Minato and that other boy back...

"...Ryan, you really need to stop wandering off. You know better, and it isn't safe to run off like that. I've been worried sick," she chided, before her brilliant green eyes landed on the group of people with her sister. She didn't like the idea of Ryan having been running around with people she didn't know.. But regardless.. "..Thank you for looking after her."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Everyone ayeeee​

Well, if anything reassured Ryan... This was definitely it. "So it doesn't matter who we vote? They'll be okay, still?" she asked, obviously hopeful. Now the little girl had more confidence in placing a vote on someone that was actually capable of this. The way she'd been talked to about it, the child seemed to have adopted the idea that voting someone wouldn't go over well. But now, that thought was gone, and she felt she could vote with a slightly lighter heart.. She did feel very sheepish with the way everyone was up in arms over her being voted for, though.

She was about to answer the question of what her powers were... But she found herself abruptly cut off.

7b68835d2d.jpg

"..I hope you're not stupid enough to really believe she did this," Reece commented, annoyance clear in her tone. Oh, boy.. Looked like the older sister's wrath had been evoked. :| "If you wish to aimlessly accuse without the slightest evidence.. Well, the percentage of a ten-year-old Healer with absolutely no potential with the most basic Casts-" that... Probably sounded harsh. Tough love. "-whose worst crime is wandering off and putting herself in danger, is much lower than you seem to comprehend," the Sybil chided with a frown of disapproval. "If you wish to vote for someone who actually fits the bill, you'll find there's a much higher percentage of me having accomplished it than my child sister," she stated. Reece would never kill... But she damn well wasn't going to sit back and let people accuse her little sister like this.

"I certainly possess telekinesis, yes, but I can assure you that I'd never kill. However, it is up to you to decide whether you believe that or not. If you desire to place a vote on me, by all means, go right ahead. However, I personally believe it'd be a waste to only vote upon a single possibility without looking into them all. It seems that the possibility of it being the alien has been discussed.. But who else here possesses telekinetic or pyrokinetic abilities?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Ryan... Hardly comprehended even half of what her older sibling had just said.

tumblr_inline_nf3c59tBTu1t1fn0p.gif

Even so, the child was happy to see her sister again. The thing was, though, that didn't make this better. It.. It isn't bringing Minato and that other boy back...

"...Ryan, you really need to stop wandering off. You know better, and it isn't safe to run off like that. I've been worried sick," she chided, before her brilliant green eyes landed on the group of people with her sister. She didn't like the idea of Ryan having been running around with people she didn't know.. But regardless.. "..Thank you for looking after her."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Everyone ayeeee​

smih_one_piece_kizaru_by_wolfiemoonsong-d7ty4mm.jpg

"Okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.