• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

This time around, Ryan was a little less eager to be carried around. Despite, reluctant as she was, she didn't resist. "I need to help, Franky.. Please," the child practically pleaded, looking up at Frank hopefully. Clearly, she had a burning desire to help. And aside from investigating.. What could she do?

Despite having no desire whatsoever to eat, Ryan offered Ryner a small, thankful smile. "Thank you.." she started, though her quiet voice trailed off. She didn't know the man's name, yet, so all she could do was give an expectant look. She figured he'd share on his own. When Frank and Kinu tried to offer Ryan the treats, she just shook her head slightly. "No thanks.. I'm not really hungry," she murmured, her words ringing true. After what she'd seen, Ryan had no desire for food of any sort.

@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies

Frank shook his head. "Ryan, no one should see that... least of all you."

@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies

This time around, Ryan was a little less eager to be carried around. Despite, reluctant as she was, she didn't resist. "I need to help, Franky.. Please," the child practically pleaded, looking up at Frank hopefully. Clearly, she had a burning desire to help. And aside from investigating.. What could she do?

Despite having no desire whatsoever to eat, Ryan offered Ryner a small, thankful smile. "Thank you.." she started, though her quiet voice trailed off. She didn't know the man's name, yet, so all she could do was give an expectant look. She figured he'd share on his own. When Frank and Kinu tried to offer Ryan the treats, she just shook her head slightly. "No thanks.. I'm not really hungry," she murmured, her words ringing true. After what she'd seen, Ryan had no desire for food of any sort.

@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies
"Ah, of course, my name!" Ryner says with a small, apologetic smile "Ryner" he says, offering a small smile, that slowly faded as he heard she wasn't hungry, he couldn't blame her, seeing death for the first time was bad, at the very least she hadn't had to see someone burn to death...

latest

He couldn't claim the same...

In fact, the first time he'd ever used his eyes, the first time he'd ever copied a spell, the first time he'd ever killed a man, it was with that fire spell

That moment had taken root within his memories, even if anything before then had been erased, this stayed true, he remembered it with crystal clarity

The power to erase anything, but never his past

"I see, well, I hope you enjoy it whenever you do start to feel hungry, if what Ferris' sister Iris says is true, then you'll love them"

He smiled, keeping the darkness hidden, locked away behind a smile, he didn't need to burden the child, nor anyone else with his past, that was his to bear, and no-one else's

He joined the other digging the graves in silence and sighed slowly

"Well, I dunno who I think did it, but whoever it was...They better be quick on their feet, else they're going to be lynched pretty quickly"

@BarrenThin @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Suddenly, the interdimensional phone that had been picked up earlier by those who would venture into Rin's magical chest would start ringing. As the call would connect, a male voice on the other end, coming out on speakerphone for everyone around to hear, would speak.

b0stb7U.png

"Hi hi! Is this the Survivor group? Great. I just hit redial and was afraid I accidentally called somebody's mother... I assume Illya told you guys about the Agents and stuff, so I'll get right to it! The results are in aaaand... the one they investigated has turned out to be innocent! That's it! Better luck next time, Agents-nya. Until then, toodles!"

And just like that, the call disconnected.

@Everyone

Last edited:
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After escaping from the massive assault on Einzbern Castle, headed by the presumed orchestrator of the Murder Game in question, Fiamma of the Right, you all find yourselves retreating to the nearby Fuyuki City, which was, strangely enough, completely empty for the most part. With that, you would all decide to split up and investigate the place to see just what was going on.

Those who would travel to the Emiya Residence would come into a brief clash with Saber, the mystical Servant of one Shirou Emiya, a young man who had been experiencing visions and dreams of his other incarnations throughout the multiverse participating in Murder Games just like the ones that you all found yourselves in right now, providing some more insight on the workings of the phenomena. With that, he would also treat some of the visitors to a meal, using his Reinforcement magecraft to increase the nourishment of the food and allow those who participated in the meal to regain some of their power. Perhaps even enough to use their Noble Phantasm.

Those who would make their way over to the Station Front would encounter a young woman named Caren Hortensia, who had arrived on the behalf of the Holy Church to oversee the Murder Game, stating that she has a dual agenda; finally meeting her long estranged father, Kirei Kotomine, a man that some are familiar with. Before they could get far though, a strange creature known as the Neco-Arc would steal Caren's hat, prompting them to get it back and subdue it before getting any further in their conversation.

Meanwhile, those who would travel to the Shopping District would encounter a certain priest who had offered them some mapo tofu. The priest in question, the familiar Kirei Kotomine who had also gone through his fair share of Murder Games, would comment on the number of Survivors that were around now, as well as the mystery of how the Murder Games were still going on, despite the effective death of the Arch Demon some time ago.

Those who went to the Tohsaka Residence would be split between investigating the kitchen and the bedroom. The players who went into the kitchen would come across a man who called himself Archer. After serving everyone present some tea, he would give his two cents, providing a hint on who he believes may or may not be the identity of one of the Traitors; in his own words, "a good killer is someone who does not flinch easily. Someone who would hardly even bat an eyelash while committing such an atrocity."

On the other hand, those who went to investigate the bedroom would find a certain girl named Rin Tohsaka locked in a magical chest, claiming that she was looking for a mystical weapon possibly capable of combating Fiamma of the Right, called the Kaleidoscope. Going with her into the magical chest would place everyone in a strange, cave-like place. Some ended up finding an interdimensional phone that was used to contact a young man named Motoharu Tsuchimikado, who talked of "a Level 0 picking a fight with the Accelerator" while the others had indeed found the Kaleidoscope. However, it quickly proved to be unreliable when all it would end up doing was transform Rin into a spunky magical girl, much to her chagrin once she would come to later.

Each and every one of these people would find themselves being led to the Church, where Kirei Kotomine appeared to be the source of all the information at the moment.

latest

As you would all make your way to the Church on the hill, taking the bridge on the way, the sun would quickly fall, and night would make itself known throughout the city. The warmth of the sun and the chirping of the birds were replaced by a chilling darkness and an eerie quiet. It was somewhat fitting, especially for those who knew just what the destination would entail.

And the man who was waiting for them there.

However, on the way there, you would come across a most unsettling sight before you all. Corpses. Upon closer inspection, they would turn out to be the dead bodies of Robin Tact and Minato Arisato. Of course, it was initially rather difficult to tell, given that they were both burned to a crisp. Further investigation would yield that one of the gas lamps was broken, and it had been broken recently as well. More specifically, the glass was broken and the light was completely out.

Who knew what that might mean? Could it be related to their deaths somehow?

gsRZxdX.png

"Damn, those Traitors have already made their move, huh? This isn't good..." Rin murmured to herself, "Looks like before we can move on, you guys will have to decide who amongst yourselves might be a Traitor, or else they might feel comfortable enough to pull another fast one on us. Kirei will have to wait... What a shame about that," she muttered sarcastically. Death wasn't something she exactly wanted to get used to, but when in something called a Murder Game... well, that was inevitable, it seemed.

In any case, it was debate and voting time. Go nuts.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!

"..."

Reece's bright green eyes soften greatly as she moved along towards the church with Gilgamesh, Lon'qu, Donny, Shirou, Raiden, Saber, Stubbs and company. But it wasn't the trip that made this occur.. It was what it led them to. A pair of bodies, both heavily burned. The sight was horrible and painful to look at.. But Reece couldn't take her eyes off of the two poor souls that had been charred beyond recognition. There was a sympathy, of sorts, in her eyes; the poor two fellows had met the same terrible fate as Reece's aunt, Sarafine, it seemed. Burned alive with no remorse.

Slowly, forgetting all about her comrades, Reece kneeled down by the bodies, taking a moment to pay her respects. Despite not having gotten to meet the two males, Reece felt that it was the least she could do for the pair to give a moment of silence... Followed by the Caster conjuring up a couple humble bouquets to place at each of the deceased's sides. God.. Poor souls.. the Sybil thought, shaking her head and taking a deep breath. Who could do something like this? ..Agh. Focus, Reece.. I can't get distracted like this.. I need to find who did this and put them to a stop.

Swallowing the lump in her throat that came with the awful sight of bodies burnt to a crisp, Reece climbed to her feet with reluctance, taking a shuddering breath. Then, she turned to look to her friends- Gilgamesh, Lon'qu, Donnel and all -, her expression much more serious and determined than before. "..We need to find the killer and put them to a stop. There's no way in hell we can let this go on," she stated, jaw clenched. Wow. The first time Reece had cursed. Without another word, she turned away, eyes flicking over the crowd. To anyone else, she probably looked pretty stupid, trying to observe everyone. But in truth.. The Sybil was trying to put her ability to read faces to good use. The maid wasn't kidding about there being a block affecting our powers... Damn.

@Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Everyone​

@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies
latest

"... Ryan... I have a grasp on what you're feeling right now... someone I know when through this sort of thing... it's not... easy, that we can all admit..." Battler noticed this behavior from Ryan, and he knew it was because of the murders not too far away from them. He tried to see if he could help her in some way, because he was getting a sense of deja vu all over the place. At the very least, he didn't want Ryan to end up like... a certain someone... too obsessed in finding out the truth on the deaths of people...
Suddenly, the interdimensional phone that had been picked up earlier by those who would venture into Rin's magical chest would start ringing. As the call would connect, a male voice on the other end, coming out on speakerphone for everyone around to hear, would speak.

b0stb7U.png

"Hi hi! Is this the Survivor group? Great. I just hit redial and was afraid I accidentally called somebody's mother... I assume Illya told you guys about the Agents and stuff, so I'll get right to it! The results are in aaaand... the one they investigated has turned out to be innocent! That's it! Better luck next time, Agents-nya. Until then, toodles!"

And just like that, the call disconnected.

@Everyone
tumblr_inline_mndp1wJeLX1qd06lm.png

"Er... that's useful..." Battler mumbled, even though he had no idea who were the Agents, and thankfully that was a good thing, and who exactly was determined innocent, which was somewhat annoying. Meh, too confusing and vague for this sorcerer.

@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin

• Love
"Sorry, it's pretty much all my friend eats...I make sure to carry an extra box, just in case she gets moody with me" Ryner says with a small chuckle, rubbing his neck as he recalls Ferris' fondness of the treat "Still, it's interesting you have them where you're from...didn't realize other worlds had dango...Ferris'll probably be mad I didn't grab some from this place when I get back...I should check if they're available here..."

He smiles slightly as he tries to remember to grab a box of dango if he can in this new land, just to ensure he was on Ferris' good side when he got home

No sense in surviving this place if he'd only be going back home to get murdered by an angry, hungry, Ferris

@Kaykay @BarrenThin
She finished up the one she was eating before speaking. "What a super unhealthy way to eat. You sure sound like her super slave, though. But anyway, since you have them I can super assume you're from Japan?"​

Kinuhata shrugged and started on the second dango. "I know you want to super help, but those two detective-types already super investigated the gas lamp and bodies. If you still want to super look though, I can super do it for you. You won't have to see anything, but you'll still be super helping. Just tell me what you want me to super investigate. Okay?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @whoever else is here​

Reactions: BarrenThin
Gligamesh would soon find that a certain villager was helping him dig the graves silently. His lance having been stabbed into the ground some distance away as they dug said graves off the bridge. "The one...Robin....He ain't the Robin I ever knew but....If he came from a different reality then he's got a me and Lon'qu who was his friends.....Even if I never knew 'em I can't help but feel like I did......Gosh I can't even imagine how them people in his world will act....." Donny had spoken to Gilgamesh as he dug using one of the spare shovels Gilgamesh left.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Those willing to help out XD

"..."

Reece's bright green eyes soften greatly as she moved along towards the church with Gilgamesh, Lon'qu, Donny, Shirou, Raiden, Saber, Stubbs and company. But it wasn't the trip that made this occur.. It was what it led them to. A pair of bodies, both heavily burned. The sight was horrible and painful to look at.. But Reece couldn't take her eyes off of the two poor souls that had been charred beyond recognition. There was a sympathy, of sorts, in her eyes; the poor two fellows had met the same terrible fate as Reece's aunt, Sarafine, it seemed. Burned alive with no remorse.

Slowly, forgetting all about her comrades, Reece kneeled down by the bodies, taking a moment to pay her respects. Despite not having gotten to meet the two males, Reece felt that it was the least she could do for the pair to give a moment of silence... Followed by the Caster conjuring up a couple humble bouquets to place at each of the deceased's sides. God.. Poor souls.. the Sybil thought, shaking her head and taking a deep breath. Who could do something like this? ..Agh. Focus, Reece.. I can't get distracted like this.. I need to find who did this and put them to a stop.

Swallowing the lump in her throat that came with the awful sight of bodies burnt to a crisp, Reece climbed to her feet with reluctance, taking a shuddering breath. Then, she turned to look to her friends- Gilgamesh, Lon'qu, Donnel and all -, her expression much more serious and determined than before. "..We need to find the killer and put them to a stop. There's no way in hell we can let this go on," she stated, jaw clenched. Wow. The first time Reece had cursed. Without another word, she turned away, eyes flicking over the crowd. To anyone else, she probably looked pretty stupid, trying to observe everyone. But in truth.. The Sybil was trying to put her ability to read faces to good use. The maid wasn't kidding about there being a block affecting our powers... Damn.

@Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Everyone​

28598131.png

"..."

Erika had gone silent again, too focused on just staring at what was left of Robin... Ironic. She once thought of love to be a meaningless thing, something that she would criticize and mock in her earlier investigations prior to the Monokuma Murder Game Incident. However, she fell in love with him, and she began to understand on why people clinged on love so dearly.

Without love, it cannot be seen...

At first, she interpreted that phrase as that love made you see things... illusions, and that was what she claimed to be the final interpretation. Now, she saw the phrase in a different meaning, that she could see life in general from a different perspective, that she could see more now that she's experienced love upfront.

Now... now she was being hurt by the concept of love, because the person she swore her love to was now gone. She didn't know if he would come back... but it was all so cruel. At least the first time around, they were killed together, and she could barely contain herself for a simple ten minutes without him at her side.

"I'll be fine, love, I'll get back there eventually."

"Alright Robin... Just don't keep me waiting. I do get impatient."

"I won't keep you waiting long..."

That was the conversation that they both had when it came to the choice of seeing how would come out of the afterlife during the Monokuma Murder Game Incident, and it echoed in her head endlessly. Erika felt like it would apply here too... and cruelfully, she didn't want to wait too long. What if she waited so long that she would be next to die... and all of that waiting would be in vain?

45975979.jpg

"... Robin... don't keep me waiting... please..."

She wasn't even sure if he would come back, or if a miracle would solve anything. Maybe this was why that love wasn't so important to her before, because she never wanted to be hurt like this...

She continued to stand there, watching over him as if she were watching him sleep...

If only.

If only.

If only.

If... only...

@idunnoeverybodyerikafeelsman​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DapperDogman

The child sighed, finally relenting.. Though she obviously didn't do so happily. She was desperate to be of assistance, but how could she do that if Frank wouldn't let her do so?
"Ah, of course, my name!" Ryner says with a small, apologetic smile "Ryner" he says, offering a small smile, that slowly faded as he heard she wasn't hungry, he couldn't blame her, seeing death for the first time was bad, at the very least she hadn't had to see someone burn to death...

latest

He couldn't claim the same...

In fact, the first time he'd ever used his eyes, the first time he'd ever copied a spell, the first time he'd ever killed a man, it was with that fire spell

That moment had taken root within his memories, even if anything before then had been erased, this stayed true, he remembered it with crystal clarity

The power to erase anything, but never his past

"I see, well, I hope you enjoy it whenever you do start to feel hungry, if what Ferris' sister Iris says is true, then you'll love them"

He smiled, keeping the darkness hidden, locked away behind a smile, he didn't need to burden the child, nor anyone else with his past, that was his to bear, and no-one else's

He joined the other digging the graves in silence and sighed slowly

"Well, I dunno who I think did it, but whoever it was...They better be quick on their feet, else they're going to be lynched pretty quickly"

@BarrenThin @Hospes @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Quietly, Ryan offered Ryner a small smile right back, though she wasn't even slightly in the mood to be smiling. "I'm Ryan.. Nice to meet you, Ryner.. And thank you for the treats," she responded politely, trying to restore her typical cheerful demeanor.. But it was hard. She didn't want to smile right now. It felt wrong, to her, to be smiling while all of these horrible things were going on. But for the sake of those around her.. She tried. "I'm sure they'll be lovely," she responded, truthfully.
latest

"... Ryan... I have a grasp on what you're feeling right now... someone I know when through this sort of thing... it's not... easy, that we can all admit..." Battler noticed this behavior from Ryan, and he knew it was because of the murders not too far away from them. He tried to see if he could help her in some way, because he was getting a sense of deja vu all over the place. At the very least, he didn't want Ryan to end up like... a certain someone... too obsessed in finding out the truth on the deaths of people...

tumblr_inline_mndp1wJeLX1qd06lm.png

"Er... that's useful..." Battler mumbled, even though he had no idea who were the Agents, and thankfully that was a good thing, and who exactly was determined innocent, which was somewhat annoying. Meh, too confusing and vague for this sorcerer.

@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin

The little blonde just nodded slowly, though she seemed a bit hesitant. "..This happens a lot, doesn't it..? People doing bad things like this..?" she asked, though she had a bad feeling she already knew the answer.
She finished up the one she was eating before speaking. "What a super unhealthy way to eat. You sure sound like her super slave, though. But anyway, since you have them I can super assume you're from Japan?"​

Kinuhata shrugged and started on the second dango. "I know you want to super help, but those two detective-types already super investigated the gas lamp and bodies. If you still want to super look though, I can super do it for you. You won't have to see anything, but you'll still be super helping. Just tell me what you want me to super investigate. Okay?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @whoever else is here​

Now, Ryan seemed to perk up slightly. "You'd really do that..?" she asked, seeming both surprised and grateful. "I just want to know how I can be super helpful.. We have to vote on who we think it was, right..?" she asked for confirmation. But the little girl obviously didn't have even the slightest desire to vote for anyone. She loved everyone, after all, and would hate herself if she guessed wrong and got someone hurt by doing so.. So for now, she just placed a vote for herself. "Who had the resources to.. Uhh.." Gosh, Ryan hadn't even gotten to look at the gas lamp to know what had happened to it because Sav forgot the details and is too busy to look back. "..Do what happened to the lamp, anyways? I guess that'd be a good place to start.. Right?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

The child sighed, finally relenting.. Though she obviously didn't do so happily. She was desperate to be of assistance, but how could she do that if Frank wouldn't let her do so?

Quietly, Ryan offered Ryner a small smile right back, though she wasn't even slightly in the mood to be smiling. "I'm Ryan.. Nice to meet you, Ryner.. And thank you for the treats," she responded politely, trying to restore her typical cheerful demeanor.. But it was hard. She didn't want to smile right now. It felt wrong, to her, to be smiling while all of these horrible things were going on. But for the sake of those around her.. She tried. "I'm sure they'll be lovely," she responded, truthfully.

The little blonde just nodded slowly, though she seemed a bit hesitant. "..This happens a lot, doesn't it..? People doing bad things like this..?" she asked, though she had a bad feeling she already knew the answer.

Now, Ryan seemed to perk up slightly. "You'd really do that..?" she asked, seeming both surprised and grateful. "I just want to know how I can be super helpful.. We have to vote on who we think it was, right..?" she asked for confirmation. But the little girl obviously didn't have even the slightest desire to vote for anyone. She loved everyone, after all, and would hate herself if she guessed wrong and got someone hurt by doing so.. So for now, she just placed a vote for herself. "Who had the resources to.. Uhh.." Gosh, Ryan hadn't even gotten to look at the gas lamp to know what had happened to it because Sav forgot the details and is too busy to look back. "..Do what happened to the lamp, anyways? I guess that'd be a good place to start.. Right?"

"... Ryan...." Battler was going to continue more with this statement, but he couldn't say it. He wanted to pull the girl close for a hug or something, but he couldn't...

... don't become like Ange... You have so much to look forward to... that kind of thinking... Tch...

@Hospes @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

• Love
She finished up the one she was eating before speaking. "What a super unhealthy way to eat. You sure sound like her super slave, though. But anyway, since you have them I can super assume you're from Japan?"
"Ja...Japan?" Ryner murmurs slowly, his shovel moving some more dirt as he stands up and shakes his head "I'm from Roland, in Minoris...Though I suppose you'd happen to be from Japan?" he asks, a little intrigued in the similarities between their lands "I would like to visit this place, it might be just like home...Or maybe just the food is the same"

He shrugs slightly and goes back to digging, wondering if they had found the culprit through their deductions, or if there'd be another death before they were found

@Kaykay

When Donny and Ryner came to help digging Gilgamesh gave a nod in appreciation. As a result of these Murder Games all of these individuals had been forced together, they had all essentially become comrades... and weight of this was finally starting to sink in for him. As they dug this prompted Gilgamesh to start to ramble "There was time back when I ruled a Kingdom, this was before the days Human's became too many to bother counting... I was asked to pick one of my Servants to let go of... And I couldn't. For each was too special, unique to justify losing any one of them". And then pausing for a moment before continuing "Like here... There are not that many of us, each us has something special, something to contribute, yet we must watch our numbers dwindle more and more!".

gifarcher.gif

Then once Reece cursed the killers Gilgamesh thrusted his Shovel into the dirt and turned to face her. Anger was all over his face, but none of it was directed at her, "These Killers will not only be stopped! I will personally take my Gates of Babylon and impale them on every weapon I have! They will bleed! They will suffer like no man has suffered before! I will not give them the mercy of death until they have suffered the pain their victims have felt a thousand times over! I will take their bodies and plant their heads on my Throne as a warning to all the others of what happens when you kill in these Murder Games! I will take their souls and trap them in soul gems so that they can never escape! Forced to suffer forever within a tiny cage unable to rest or interact with the outside world! Left alone for so long the only memories they have left is of them being killed over and over! And then my face as they become trapped in eternal damnation!". This sudden rush of anger and emotion took Gilgamesh completely by surprise, he was not expecting to get this bothered by the deaths of others. But there were not opponents in a Holy Grail War, these were not one of the 6 billion ordinary humans infesting this planet, these were all unique individuals, individuals that through situation had become comrades, brothers and sisters in arms. They were for all intent and purposes his own people, and the thought of someone harming them chilled Gilgamesh to the bone.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Everyone​

Last edited:
There was one who didn't meet up with the group proper. And from a great distance, Furiosa pulled back from the telescope set up by a War Boy, one among many as she settled down on the hood of a car.... Now transformed by her power, into something more primal. Spikes of war, gun emplacements, crude explosives outwardly.

But empowered to Heroic Spirit heights and manned by her boys, she had confidence it and others like it she was producing would be able to assist her. For this was a war....Grail, Murder it was all the same. Well she had been summoned and one way or another? She was getting that wish....She was going to make things right and she turned to the rest of her crew.

"Scour the city. I want eyes everywhere- You see anything strange? Signal the rest of us. Ace? You're with me. The rest of you? THUNDER UP!"

At the familiar cry, the War Boys hollered with joy as they rushed to their vehicles, the sound of high octane engines roaring like dragons as they all drove off, hooting into the night.

Ace, her oldest and best Warboy looked confused.

"Boss. So what are we doing? We gonna vote? Gonna team up with the others?"

Furiosa considered before shaking her head.

"Not yet. We're not allies just yet and they've at least one Servant among them. We fang it for now and watch and wait."

And turning, she strode over to the nearest car and slapped her hand on its hood....And from her palm, cascaded power that shifted and transformed the car into something more....Homely.

Mad-MaxGameWestCoastCustomsMagnumOpus_Front.jpg

The sound of the engine was sweet music to her ears as off she drove with Ace at her side. The war was well under way.

War, she could do very well.

@WE ARE WAR BOYZ! KAMA-KAZEE WAR BOYZ!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
tumblr_inline_mydxaiemzU1qg734k.png

He fears seeing her again... But wants to reunite...? "Why did they start the Holy Grail War? It seems like it's the reason he can't reach his dream..." Minato couldn't shake the feeling that somehow, all of this was the man's attempt to make up for a past mistake. How much is a fool willing to do to fulfill his dream? I should really know the answer to such a question...

tumblr_inline_nifrd84kS51sfvecc.jpg

As the door slowly creeped open, almost torturously delayed in finishing, the tactician's head perked up, "Someone's coming, quiet down! Matou might be listening in." Minato nodded with understanding and both men fell silent, staring up at the door.​
"That... is a long story. It all began when--" Illya began to reply to Minato, before footsteps would silence her. She tensed up a bit, but to her surprise, the steps did not turn out to be Zouken, but rather... a young girl, perhaps around Erika's age or so. She had something of a dead expression on her face, and her movements were just as dead as well.

2a9d6vl.jpg

"Ah... are you the ones that Grandpa got a hold of? Hm... that's good. He hasn't put in the worms just yet. There's still time," she murmured softly. Upon closer inspection, a key could be seen in her hand.

@The Tactician

rZVTS2A.png

"Would that alien thing even know how a gas lamp works...?" Misaka mused to herself. She had no real leads inside her head to speak of, but considering the manner the lamp had been broken, only those with a certain set of abilities could have done this. Considering that, those with votes so far didn't appear to have the capability, but Misaka didn't want to make a fuss on the matter. For one, she herself had the means to accomplish this, something she knew had to be on the minds of others.

For now, Misaka just needed to think on the matter some more. Reeling in on the conversation going on around her, the young girl found herself a bit annoyed at one of the others voting for themselves. "Come on, is that really going to help? If you know you didn't do it,then that's just a waste, right?" How old was this kid, anyway? Ten? Eleven? Misaka would have understood if she didn't want to vote on this, but they couldn't get all muddled up in false votes. Looking back toward the broken lamp, Misaka said, "It was broken from the inside. Probably an esper, then. Once it was broken, any kind of flame could have done it."

@Hospes

• Thank You

...Well that makes sense. "My this was easy..." Kizaru mused aloud. "Everyone let's all vote for the girl since she placed a vote on herself. Good job everyone...this was a rather open and shut case, right?"

OOC: Vote for Ryan.

28598131.png

"..."

Erika had gone silent again, too focused on just staring at what was left of Robin... Ironic. She once thought of love to be a meaningless thing, something that she would criticize and mock in her earlier investigations prior to the Monokuma Murder Game Incident. However, she fell in love with him, and she began to understand on why people clinged on love so dearly.

Without love, it cannot be seen...

At first, she interpreted that phrase as that love made you see things... illusions, and that was what she claimed to be the final interpretation. Now, she saw the phrase in a different meaning, that she could see life in general from a different perspective, that she could see more now that she's experienced love upfront.

Now... now she was being hurt by the concept of love, because the person she swore her love to was now gone. She didn't know if he would come back... but it was all so cruel. At least the first time around, they were killed together, and she could barely contain herself for a simple ten minutes without him at her side.

"I'll be fine, love, I'll get back there eventually."

"Alright Robin... Just don't keep me waiting. I do get impatient."

"I won't keep you waiting long..."

That was the conversation that they both had when it came to the choice of seeing how would come out of the afterlife during the Monokuma Murder Game Incident, and it echoed in her head endlessly. Erika felt like it would apply here too... and cruelfully, she didn't want to wait too long. What if she waited so long that she would be next to die... and all of that waiting would be in vain?

45975979.jpg

"... Robin... don't keep me waiting... please..."

She wasn't even sure if he would come back, or if a miracle would solve anything. Maybe this was why that love wasn't so important to her before, because she never wanted to be hurt like this...

She continued to stand there, watching over him as if she were watching him sleep...

If only.

If only.

If only.

If... only...

@idunnoeverybodyerikafeelsman​

Seeing all the trouble Erika was going trough Donny put the shovel down and started walking over to her. "Like I said. I don't know anythin' 'bout this Robin but if he's anythin' like the Robin I know he'll come back. My Robin sacrificed himself to defeat Grima. It was a death sentence fer sure but accordin' to the Chrom from Lon'qu and mine's time he came back. Trust me ain't nothin' gonna keep him down for long. He'll be back 'fore you know it.." Donny spoke trying to comfort Erika about Robin's death.

Meanwhile Erika would feel a hand touch her shoulder from behind.

"H-He'll be back. I-I know it..." Lon'qu spoke to Erika fighting against his fear of females to help Donny comfort her. Of course once he said that he backed off as his fear overtook him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Those around these feels

"Thank you, Mari." Percy said "and yes, we do have a murder Weapon of some sort."

Annabeth pulled out her laptop, opened up a Word document, and looked at Battler and Mari. "Do we have any suspects?" She asked.

"This is no harder than killing Kronos, or going through Tartarus." Percy said. "This is easy compared to those challenges."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o1_250.png

Mari thought about it further. "Honestly, I have not narrowed it down yet. Pyro can manipulate fire, but for one that might kill without hesitation... it seems too indirect, the way the killing was done. Cinder Fall, maybe? Frank Castle would not hesitate to kill. Ermac could use telekinetics to do something with the gas lamp? Stubbs... can also manipulate fumes or fire, I think?"

The last one seemed to be of merit, Mari thought. Fumes in combination with the gas lamp? It might make sense if it was really tried. She put a vote towards Stubbs.

"That's the tricky part, Mari. There doesn't seem to be an easy answer to this, but it's a mystery no doubt. If it comes to a slim choice, we have ourselves a gut reaction to follow," Battler said as he heard Mari ask him on what he thought... though, he overheard Gilgamesh, and only clicked his tongue in response.

"So you push that the pyromancers are still in the question, because of the lack of substantial detail, a Devil's Proof still doesn't disprove that. However, I'll repeat in red, the gas lamp was completely used up in terms of fuel. That leaves room for this, that it wouldn't make sense for a pyromancer to use up the fuel when they can simply burn the victims and leave a little something else."

Battler left it at that before he would lose his train of thought.

Erika, on the other hand, happened to overhear Caren, and only gave her a respectful nod.​
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o2_250.png

Mari nodded at Battler. "It seems like it would be one of the less obvious ones then", she said, frustrated that her vote did not hold as much strength in her mind as it did moments earlier. But it was something she wouldn't change... at least not for now. "Really, anyone who knows how to do this, could do this murder."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

She didn't answer Ryan's question to Battler. Kinuhata felt she'd made it clear what her own stance on that was. But she wasn't lying about her offer. "I'll super do it, and yeah," she nodded, "But super voting for yourself is super unhelpful. That just makes it super easy for the real killer to run away." After sighing, she continued. "The gas lamp was somehow super broken from the inside. The bodies were burned before they could super react so it was probably super fast or surprising. Do you have any other super questions?"​
"Ja...Japan?" Ryner murmurs slowly, his shovel moving some more dirt as he stands up and shakes his head "I'm from Roland, in Minoris...Though I suppose you'd happen to be from Japan?" he asks, a little intrigued in the similarities between their lands "I would like to visit this place, it might be just like home...Or maybe just the food is the same"

He shrugs slightly and goes back to digging, wondering if they had found the culprit through their deductions, or if there'd be another death before they were found

@Kaykay
"...Super never heard of it. But yeah, I'm from Japan. This whole multiple worlds thing is super weird."

@BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman

• Useful
...Well that makes sense. "My this was easy..." Kizaru mused aloud. "Everyone let's all vote for the girl since she placed a vote on herself. Good job everyone...this was a rather open and shut case, right?"

OOC: Vote for Ryan.

"Oh, fuck off. Don't be a moron. Ryan, change your vote before this bastard gets you killed." Frank growled at Kizaru, his reassuring air suddenly turning to an angry one.

@Jeremi
@Hospes
@DapperDogman
@Kaykay
@Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

"Oh, fuck off. Don't be a moron. Ryan, change your vote before this bastard gets you killed." Frank growled at Kizaru, his reassuring air suddenly turning to an angry one.

@Jeremi
@Hospes
@DapperDogman
@Kaykay
@Atomyk

"Hmm? I don't understand...she voted for herself didn't she? Why would you do that unless you're guilty?" Kizaru would still have a calm look on his face as he continued. "I just don't understand the mind of criminals some times..."

Status
Not open for further replies.