Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m6fk1gwoS41qdndm8o1_250.gif

Ryan just smiled up at Rin, pleasantly. "How could I not? You're adorable!" she admired. seeming oblivious to how awkward everyone else had become from this change. "I wish I had cat ears and a tai--.." the girl trailed off, looking around and finally seeming to become aware of how everyone else was reacting. "..What are you all upset about..?" she asked, confusedly. Yeah.. The kid was as lost as ever, it appeared.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb
"Frank just isn't super into cat girls, it seems."

@i ain't tagging all of you on mobile​

Ryan just smiled up at Rin, pleasantly. "How could I not? You're adorable!" she admired. seeming oblivious to how awkward everyone else had become from this change. "I wish I had cat ears and a tai--.." the girl trailed off, looking around and finally seeming to become aware of how everyone else was reacting. "..What are you all upset about..?" she asked, confusedly. Yeah.. The kid was as lost as ever, it appeared.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb
Barbossa raised an eyebrow at this entire situatio. He'd heard that the Fountain of Youth was home to Mermaids, but this staff seemed capable of turning man to beast!

He drew one of his revolvers and pointed at Rin:
'Aye, Im afraid that this transformation is probably some form o' Witchcraft! I think what we and me crew are really lookin' for is an explanation. And don't think that I'll hesitate to blow ye brains out, Cat-Woman, if we dont get the answer we're lookin' for.

How in Calypso's name did yer turn yerself into a cat?

And if it merely be some form o costume, why in all the seven seas would you want to look like a cat?!

@Verite @Hospes @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Oh...she stopped moving. Better yank on the tail some more to crank her up again. Because that's how you start someone up, right? "Wakey, wakey..."

Frank just opened and closed his mouth at her angrily, unsure of what to say.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​
tumblr_m6zge6gGDh1qd06lm.png

"Well... that was... something," Battler didn't know on what to say about the matter. Yeah, that was it.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

Barbossa raised an eyebrow at this entire situatio. He'd heard that the Fountain of Youth was home to Mermaids, but this staff seemed capable of turning man to beast!

'Aye, Im afraid that this transformation is probably some form o' Witchcraft! I think what we and me crew are really lookin' for is an explanation. And don't think that I'll hesitate to blow ye brains out, Cat-Woman, if we dont get the answer we're lookin' for.

How in Calypso's name did yer turn yerself into a cat?'

"Nnnngh..." was the only response that Rin would give to Barbossa. Seemed she was still somewhat paralyzed or something of the sort after Kizaru yanked on her tail.

Rin continued to not move. It was like she had become still as a statue.

And then she began to glow again, like how she has glowed when she was first transforming. The glow shone brighter and brighter and brighter until you could hardly see anything again, and like before, a small explosion would rock the whole place with a resounding BOOM!

latest

With that, when you would all come to again, you would all find yourself back in Rin's bedroom, seemingly the same as before. The innocent chirping of birds and the steady ticking of the clock seemed to almost betray the strange happenings within the chest, which was still present and even apparently open.

"Nnn..." The teenager murmured again, before blinking, appearing to recover from whatever state she was in before.

2ZtPIXk.png

"... Eh? What are we doing back in my room? Did we find the Kaleidoscope yet?" She asked, her mind seemingly back in its place now. Or at least, it was coming back now.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb @Hospes

"Nnnngh..." was the only response that Rin would give to Barbossa. Seemed she was still somewhat paralyzed or something of the sort after Kizaru yanked on her tail.

And then she began to glow again, like how she has glowed when she was first transforming. The glow shone brighter and brighter and brighter until you could hardly see anything again, and like before, a small explosion would rock the whole place with a resounding BOOM!

latest

With that, when you would all come to again, you would all find yourself back in Rin's bedroom, seemingly the same as before. The innocent chirping of birds and the steady ticking of the clock seemed to almost betray the strange happenings within the chest, which was still present and even apparently open.

"Nnn..." The teenager murmured again, before blinking, appearing to recover from whatever state she was in before.

2ZtPIXk.png

"... Eh? What are we doing back in my room? Did we find the Kaleidoscope yet?" She asked, her mind seemingly back in its place now. Or at least, it was coming back now.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb @Hospes

Frank gestured at her tail and ears in frustration.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

How in Calypso's name did yer turn yerself into a cat?

And if it merely be some form o costume, why in all the seven seas would you want to look like a cat?!

Now this...

This was a mistake.

Frank proceeded to try to slam the pirate's arm up, before launching his fist at his jaw in a huge uppercut, putting all of his strength behind it, both in one swift, smooth motion. Whether or not it hit, he leveled his own gun at Barbosa's head.

latest

Barbossa stared around in astonishment. They were back where they started! He regained his compusure, before glaring at Rin. Was she a Witch? Sorceress? Goddess? Mermaid? At least whatever curse had turned her into a Cat was now broken. Now, he wasnt an expert in the Earth's Magicks, despite experiencing and using his fair share of it in previous years. This wasnt like anything he'd seen before.

He was also aware of the cold barrel of a gun against his head. With mpre than a hint of reluctance, he put his own gun back in its holster. He knew when he was beat.

'A'right, ye have me beat. You be lucky that yer maiden be on the end o' me pistol and not another o' The Brethren Court. They really wouldnt be so....forgivin.'

He smiled nervously. Being mortalagain had its advantages, but sometimes he really wished that he was undead again. Situations like this would become so much easier.

@BarrenThin @Verite

Last edited by a moderator:
"So, you are a god? Is Percy one as well?", Mari asked. She wondered if they would look at the mortal beings here with amusement, as she imagined gods being so. There was a place and a time for everything, after all, Mari thought...

"Demigod. I'm a daughter of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, and Percy is a son of Poseidon, God of the Sea." She said. "We can have Ambrosia and Nectar because of our heritage. Just not too much of it or we'll die." Annabeth began gathering her hair into a ponytail.

"Frank just isn't super into cat girls, it seems."

@i ain't tagging all of you on mobile​

This earned a long pause, and Ryan didn't know how to respond. "..Oh."

latest

2ZtPIXk.png

Ryan didn't mind the flash of light, or the fact they'd suddenly ended up back in Rin's room. But when the teenager spoke up, Ryan happily piped it. "I think you did... It looks like it gave you super adorable cat ears and a tail," Ryan explained.

@Verite @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bom @etc​

"I have no idea what just happened, and I've been involved in some strange things." Percy said.

@Rin's room. I have to go, so...

Frank gestured at her tail and ears in frustration.

Ryan didn't mind the flash of light, or the fact they'd suddenly ended up back in Rin's room. But when the teenager spoke up, Ryan happily piped it. "I think you did... It looks like it gave you super adorable cat ears and a tail," Ryan explained.

@Verite @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bom @etc​
"...well, that's over with," Battler said once they were back in Rin's bedroom.

@Verite @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb @tohsaka residence​
"I have no idea what just happened, and I've been involved in some strange things." Percy said.

@Rin's room. I have to go, so...
"Huh? It... what?" Rin blinked, feeling her head, where she would feel the cat ears.

tumblr_mrf6i9J9Ka1rcwfsgo3_500.gif

Wham wham wham wham!

In an instant, Rin would suddenly start rapidly hitting the Kaleidoscope into the ground repeatedly with a frustrated growl. "Rrrgh... you thought you could play games with me?! Huh?! Take this and this and that and this! You sorry?! Huh?! Change me back already!" The girl exclaimed, fiercely commanding the magical stick.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Do I need to repeat myself?!"

"Gahhh, fine! You win! Now stop that, annoying broad!"

With another flash, much smaller this time, Rin would revert to her original form, dress, ears, and tail disappearing with that. Sighing, the young mage would calm down, tossing the Kaleidoscope aside, getting a small "Ack!" from it in the process.

ieV1cVQ.png

"Anyway... now that that's dealt with, it looks like it wasn't such a fabled weapon like I was hoping for. On that note, don't even think about telling anyone else what you had just seen." Rin muttered in something of a grouchy manner. Percy might find that phrase familiar since she had said the same thing after being discovered trapped in the chest in the first place.

"In any case, I guess I may as well go see Kirei and talk to him about it then. He should be in the Church at this point in time. Nothing else to do here... Dunno about that weird phone though. I guess you guys can keep it for the time being. If only Father were still here, maybe he'd be able to answer. Anyway, I'd suggest you guys come with me. If nothing else, that fake shitty priest might be able to give you more clues on what a Murder Game is, if Frank here already hasn't."

She didn't seem to consider the ramifications of being a pottymouth around Ryan unfortunately.

Anyway, congratulations. You've earned the interdimensional phone. Fiddle around with it whenever you want to see what happens.

Nothing left to do here. May as well go with her to the Church now.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb

Barbossa stared around in astonishment. They were back where they started! He regained his compusure, before glaring at Rin. Was she a Witch? Sorceress? Goddess? Mermaid? At least whatever curse had turned her into a Cat was now broken. Now, he wasnt an expert in the Earth's Magicks, despite experiencing and using his fair share of it in previous years. This wasnt like anything he'd seen before.

He was also aware of the cold barrel of a gun against his head. With mpre than a hint of reluctance, he put his own gun back in its holster. He knew when he was beat.

'A'right, ye have me beat. You be lucky that yer maiden be on the end o' me pistol and not another o' The Brethren Court. They really wouldnt be so....forgivin.'

He smiled nervously. Being mortalagain had its advantages, but sometimes he really wished that he was undead again. Situations like this would become so much easier.

@BarrenThin @Verite

Frank's gum certainly wasn't lowered. "I'm not forgiving either, and I'm thinking of painting this place crimson right about now." The old man's voice had taken on a cold, reserved tone, belying hatred and rage. "Give me one reason not to use you as the paint."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

Frank's gum certainly wasn't lowered. "I'm not forgiving either, and I'm thinking of painting this place crimson right about now." The old man's voice had taken on a cold, reserved tone, belying hatred and rage. "Give me one reason not to use you as the paint."

"Huh? It... what?" Rin blinked, feeling her head, where she would feel the cat ears.

Wham wham wham wham!

In an instant, Rin would suddenly start rapidly hitting the Kaleidoscope into the ground repeatedly with a frustrated growl. "Rrrgh... you thought you could play games with me?! Huh?! Take this and this and that and this! You sorry?! Huh?! Change me back already!" The girl exclaimed, fiercely commanding the magical stick.

With another flash, much smaller this time, Rin would revert to her original form, dress, ears, and tail disappearing with that. Sighing, the young mage would calm down, tossing the Kaleidoscope aside, getting a small "Ack!" from it in the process.

ieV1cVQ.png

"Anyway... now that that's dealt with, it looks like it wasn't such a fabled weapon like I was hoping for. On that note, don't even think about telling anyone else what you had just seen." Rin muttered in something of a grouchy manner. Percy might find that phrase familiar since she had said the same thing after being discovered trapped in the chest in the first place.

"In any case, I guess I may as well go see Kirei and talk to him about it then. He should be in the Church at this point in time. Nothing else to do here... Dunno about that weird phone though. I guess you guys can keep it for the time being. If only Father were still here, maybe he'd be able to answer. Anyway, I'd suggest you guys come with me. If nothing else, that fake shitty priest might be able to give you more clues on what a Murder Game is, if Frank here already hasn't."

She didn't seem to consider the ramifications of being a pottymouth around Ryan unfortunately.

Anyway, congratulations. You've earned the interdimensional phone. Fiddle around with it whenever you want to see what happens.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb

This was... Certainly disconcerting to little Ryan. Inanimate stick or not, she didn't like seeing things beaten around. It made the little caped blonde Caster very sad, and she shut right up.. Especially when Rin started talking shit.

...Until Frank began threatening a certain pirate.

tumblr_inline_nf3d3b6ADG1t1fn0p.gif

The child looked very uncertain, now, and she moved to tug gently at Frank's pant leg. "..Franky..? What are you doing...?"

Oops.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Gibbons @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Bomb

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

Wham wham wham wham!

ieV1cVQ.png

"Honestly, I super don't care if you blast his brain to super little pieces. But you sure you're super okay blowing them out in front of the kid?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb

This was... Certainly disconcerting to little Ryan. Inanimate stick or not, she didn't like seeing things beaten around. It made the little caped blonde Caster very sad, and she shut right up.. Especially when Rin started talking shit.

...Until Frank began threatening a certain pirate.

tumblr_inline_nf3d3b6ADG1t1fn0p.gif

The child looked very uncertain, now, and she moved to tug gently at Frank's pant leg. "..Franky..? What are you doing...?"

Oops.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Gibbons @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Bomb
"Honestly, I super don't care if you blast his brain to super little pieces. But you sure you're super okay blowing them out in front of the kid?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb

Frank's anger was disrupted by Ryan's question and Kinu's reasoning. The old man paused and growled at the pirate... and lowered his gun. "Threaten anyone else, scum, and you won't be walking out of here." Frank had lost one family. If anyone threatened his new one, he'd likely kill them no matter who they were. "He's a bad guy, Ryan." Though, when he looked over the three, Rin, Ryan and Kinu, something in his eyes softened notably. As did his tone when he next spoke. "Sorry," The old man said almost meekly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.