Status
Not open for further replies.
KPI3kVD.png

"H-Hey, why are you all looking at me funny? I-It's making me uncomfortable. Do I have something on my face or something?" The transformed Rin asked, her cat ears and tail waggling around a bit as she held the Kaleidoscope in her hand, its wings flapping ever so slightly, content with what was going on, it seemed.

"All according to keikaku..." The stick said with a small laugh.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear
Frank's slack-jawed, horrified stare didn't waver.

He might be broken.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East

tumblr_m9ycj0EzcB1qd06lm.png

Battler took a moment of silence, and lightly punched Frank on the side of the head.

"... did that help?"

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

Gunha gave the others a wave. "Yo." It seemed that Rin's "transformation" had created a rather awkward atmosphere.
"Somethin' wrong?" he asked the seemingly paralyzed old man.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin
"Are you super stupid or something? It's super obvious." She raised herself on her toes and waved a hand in front of Frank's face. "Oi~ you super in there?"

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_m9ycj0EzcB1qd06lm.png

Battler took a moment of silence, and lightly punched Frank on the side of the head.

"... did that help?"

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​
"Are you super stupid or something? It's super obvious." She raised herself on her toes and waved a hand in front of Frank's face. "Oi~ you super in there?"

The punch did it. He barely flinched, but it woke him up.

"... Why... Why DOES SHE HAVE A TAIL!?"

Oh boy.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

KPI3kVD.png

"H-Hey, why are you all looking at me funny? I-It's making me uncomfortable. Do I have something on my face or something?" The transformed Rin asked, her cat ears and tail waggling around a bit as she held the Kaleidoscope in her hand, its wings flapping ever so slightly, content with what was going on, it seemed.

"All according to keikaku..." The stick said with a small laugh.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear

While everyone else had stunned reactions... Little Ryan's was rather different. Her features lit up, and she seemed more cheerful than before as she stared at Him with awe.

tumblr_lyxkqw8kNg1r3un32o2_250.gif

"Awww...! You're so cute!" she admired, abruptly moving to fling her arms around Rin in a hug.

Well.

@Verite @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Bomb @Mighty Roman

Mari shook her head. "It is not too surprising really. We do not have a lot of information right now, so it is difficult to make what that Archer person said to any use." She then looked at the person, or creature? That was with Annabeth and Mari. He... it... looked interesting. She heard it speak a while ago to others, so she would try as well.

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo5_250.gif

"What about you?", she asked Kirby, "do you have any ideas right now of who might be the traitors among us?"

@The Silver Paladin @Nater Taters

Annabeth sighed, and looked at Kirby as well. She took out a Ziploc bag of Ambrosia, and took a bite of it while they waited.

@Verite @Nater Taters

Frank's slack-jawed, horrified stare didn't waver.

He might be broken.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hosped @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​
Percy shook his head no. "No. Nothing's wrong. It's just... That... You look so... Different holding that wand." He said a bit awkwardly.
Gunha gave the others a wave. "Yo." It seemed that Rin's "transformation" had created a rather awkward atmosphere.
"Somethin' wrong?" he asked the seemingly paralyzed old man.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin

Oh boy.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

While everyone else had stunned reactions... Little Ryan's was rather different. Her features lit up, and she seemed more cheerful than before as she stared at Him with awe.

"Awww...! You're so cute!" she admired, abruptly moving to fling her arms around Rin in a hug.

Well.

@Verite @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Bomb @Mighty Roman
GcuJ7x3.png

"W-What's wrong with my tail? You don't like it? What about the dress? You don't like it either?" The new Rin asked Frank somewhat defensively, effectively changed, though she smiled at Ryan's compliment, "Aww, thanks! See, at least someone likes it!"

Before long, she snatched the strange red phone from Frank's hands. "Aha, there it is! My interdimensional phone! Was wondering where this little guy was!~"

Aha, interdimensional phone. That might explain a thing or two about it, eh?

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons

Mari looked curiously at what Annabeth took from a plastic bag. "What is that you are eating?", she asked. Not that she was hungry, but curious. And still waiting for the pink creature to respond.

@The Silver Paladin @Nater Taters @Verite

"Ambrosia" Annabeth said. "I would give you some, but it would probably kill you. It's food of the gods, and they always get revenge on humans who partake of it." Annabeth looked a bit sadly at the bag.

GcuJ7x3.png

"W-What's wrong with my tail? You don't like it? What about the dress? You don't like it either?" The new Rin asked Frank somewhat defensively, effectively changed, though she smiled at Ryan's compliment, "Aww, thanks! See, at least someone likes it!"

Before long, she snatched the strange red phone from Frank's hands. "Aha, there it is! My interdimensional phone! Was wondering where this little guy was!~"

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons

"No, I don't like your... Your tail! The dress is fine, but why the Hell are you a cat-person now!? And don't give me that Kaleidoscope horse-shit!"

GcuJ7x3.png

Kizaru looked at Rin before he leaned down and yanked on her tail. "Man isn't that a surprise? I'm pretty sure you didn't have this a moment ago..."

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear @Gibbons

"No, I don't like your... Your tail! The dress is fine, but why the Hell are you a cat-person now!? And don't give me that Kaleidoscope horse-shit!"

Kizaru looked at Rin before he leaned down and yanked on her tail. "Man isn't that a surprise? I'm pretty sure you didn't have this a moment ago..."

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear @Gibbons
GcuJ7x3.png

"I'm a magical girl now! I need to have all the cute accessories I can get my hands on if I wanna be a professional in fighting evil mages like Fiamma of the Right, right?!" Rin exclaimed. Well, at least it looked like her memories were intact. Now to do something about her subtly changed personality... until Kizaru touched the no-no spot.

9eyC1w7.png

Suddenly, Rin stopped moving when Kizaru yanked on her tail.

... Was she gonna be alright?

"Ambrosia" Annabeth said. "I would give you some, but it would probably kill you. It's food of the gods, and they always get revenge on humans who partake of it." Annabeth looked a bit sadly at the bag.

"So, you are a god? Is Percy one as well?", Mari asked. She wondered if they would look at the mortal beings here with amusement, as she imagined gods being so. There was a place and a time for everything, after all, Mari thought...

GcuJ7x3.png

"Cute..." Ethel said In Response to Rin.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortunate the outcome turned out to be such, despite the slight by Deoxys's hand with its psionic ability. Kiryuin paid absolutely not a single iota of attention to the mere fact that Matoi was the one that retrieved the hand, not her. The situation had been resolved, that was all that mattered... and she was above such trivial pettiness. She'd better matters to attend than hold a grudge for something so tiny.

What she paid attention to instead, she did so with a growing smirk that hinted at a smile. Matoi, being cleverly devious with her underhanded attempt at prying out any further information, its relevance to their situation only to be determined by the group as a whole. At this point now, she was wholly amused.

USF73K0.png

Next, she'd do something that probably would come as a surprise to Ryuko. Just as it did for Kiryuin herself. "I do not disagree with Ryuko. For that matter, Caren'd mentioned it and it caught our attention. To be frank, if it weren't of importance, why was its mention merited then? Let us determine that for ourselves if you will. Unless of course that is completely unreasonable? The only area I may agree upon, and thinly so, would be the extortion attempt. An admirable tactic I must admit Matoi, I am impressed."

But nonetheless, she continued on. Despite not having been asked. "Matoi Ryuko is utterly uncouth and without etiquette in her behavior. Must you be surprised?"

She glanced to Tact before she noted that he'd departed. Ah well, some couldn't hold their water she supposed. A shame not everyone was as resilient as her. Or Ryuko for that matter.

"Shall we follow after Caren to the Church, Matoi, for further information, or are you incensed so by this confrontation?"

She blatantly ignored Max. : |

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: C.T.
GcuJ7x3.png

"I'm a magical girl now! I need to have all the cute accessories I can get my hands on if I wanna be a professional in fighting evil mages like Fiamma of the Right, right?!" Rin exclaimed. Well, at least it looked like her memories were intact. Now to do something about her subtly changed personality... until Kizaru touched the no-no spot.

9eyC1w7.png

Oh...she stopped moving. Better yank on the tail some more to crank her up again. Because that's how you start someone up, right? "Wakey, wakey..."

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
GcuJ7x3.png

9eyC1w7.png

Frank just opened and closed his mouth at her angrily, unsure of what to say.

Oh boy.

Well.

"It's a result of her deal with th Kaleidoscope, I think." Percy said. "It would help us if she became friends with it or something."
GcuJ7x3.png

GcuJ7x3.png

9eyC1w7.png

"Cute..." Ethel said In Response to Rin.

(Posted on a phone with shitty free wifi)​
Oh...she stopped moving. Better yank on the tail some more to crank her up again. Because that's how you start someone up, right? "Wakey, wakey..."

Frank just opened and closed his mouth at her angrily, unsure of what to say.

tumblr_m6zge6gGDh1qd06lm.png

"Well... that was... something," Battler didn't know on what to say about the matter. Yeah, that was it.

tumblr_inline_navtx9pSPq1sfvecc.jpg

"That's why we experiment, to discover new uses for old things! It's even better when it's fun!" There was clear excitement in his light laughter, enjoying the back and forth he was having with Erika... Though he would certainly enjoy the actual "experiments" more so.​
erika21.jpg

"Oh trust me, it'll be a load of fun," Erika happened to say while in the group going to the church. Well, at least it didn't seem to be bothering the rest of the group at all.

@The Tactician @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @El Tigre! @york @Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Wedge Antilles @going to the church peeps​

GcuJ7x3.png

tumblr_m6fk1gwoS41qdndm8o1_250.gif

Ryan just smiled up at Rin, pleasantly. "How could I not? You're adorable!" she admired. seeming oblivious to how awkward everyone else had become from this change. "I wish I had cat ears and a tai--.." the girl trailed off, looking around and finally seeming to become aware of how everyone else was reacting. "..What are you all upset about..?" she asked, confusedly. Yeah.. The kid was as lost as ever, it appeared.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.