• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_nifrgjQ8u11sfvecc.png

"Well, it was q-" Robin froze as Erika drew out the duct tape. After a moment of silent staring, his cheeks began to turn a fierce shade of crimson and he began sputtering, "W-We're not getting early planning done, I can already tell."

@Gummi Bunnies
Erika smiled much more as she stepped closer to Robin, duct tape ready.

A12595211-4.png

"C'mere~... Let me stick to you even closer."

The detective proceeded to duct tape her wrist to Robin's. This was definitely familiar to the tactician, that's for sure.

@The Tactician

Erika smiled much more as she stepped closer to Robin, duct tape ready.

A12595211-4.png

"C'mere~... Let me stick to you even closer."

The detective proceeded to duct tape her wrist to Robin's. This was definitely familiar to the tactician, that's for sure.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_nifrfxevJc1sfvecc.png

Neko-Arc was now cradled in one arm as Robin's other arm was commandeered by Erika. Not that he was really complaining, "Erika-chan, there's no reason for you to ask me for such a thing. I'll be as close to you as you desire, now and forever~"​

tumblr_inline_nifrfxevJc1sfvecc.png

Neko-Arc was now cradled in one arm as Robin's other arm was commandeered by Erika. Not that he was really complaining, "Erika-chan, there's no reason for you to ask me for such a thing. I'll be as close to you as you desire, now and forever~"​
"Good. Looks like I don't have to explain this much further. Plus, I wanted to use the duct tape again, like last time!"

The detective just liked the idea of using the duct tape again. Well, at least she didn't completely duct tape Robin up.

@The Tactician

Percy stared at Rin again. She seemed completely different. More upbeat? He didn't know what it was. She just seemed different from before she grabbed the Kaleidoscope. They had the artifact, which meant they could go, and be out of this place because it gave him the creeps.

"Hey, Frank? We found it! Sort of..." He shouted towards the East tunnel. "You might want to get down here..."

@Verite @BarrenThin @Tunnel people (I ain't tagging you all!)

eZ356x3M4CZ0KgVcjoxC7vsvAk47MhbXaU_MCJNSSPe6=w303-h170-p-no

Oh, well now she felt outright rude for having asked. It seemed that behind the laid-back and calm demeanor of this sorcerer, there was something deeper and darker than Saber would have thought. To have such power at your fingertips only to risk losing yourself in the process. It reminded her of the price that those of the Berserker class had to pay. But while Ilya's own Berserker did not seem to mind his servitude to her, the same could not be said for Lancelot. He was one of the most powerful servants she had fought. The only reason she had come out on top was because conveniently around the turning point of their bout, Berserker's master had given up the ghost and used up all of his mana and in turn his life, thus allowing Saber to pick up the win. But at what cost to her own memories?

The mere image of standing before Berserker with Excalibur impaled through his stomach and out the back was one that Saber did not need to see nor did she desire a refresher on.

"..I see. Very well then, continue as you were." She'd say before quickly turning to move onwards. That conversation had gone into a place that Saber had no desire to dwell in.​
Ryner gave a small nod and knocked back his glass of wine, giving a small, calm sigh "I suppose you had to know at some point...For your own good, don't sweat it...not telling you would be irresponsible of me"
He rubs his eyes as he remembers all those his rage had killed, sure they were evil, but he'd nearly killed his own friends, Sion, and Ferris of all people, not to mention Keifer...

"I'd hate to lose it and endanger you, without you knowing what to do, or what's going on"

He manages a small smile, and adds "At least you don't seem scared of me now..." His smile only grew as he stood, preparing to head for the church "I think that matters more than talking about my eyes, at least to me"

"When everyone's ready" he murmurs as he heads for the door "I'm ready to go"

"Let's move, the sooner we get there, the sooner I can nap" he mutters as he yawns again, his mood changing sharply, maybe it was a façade, so as not to worry Saber, maybe he really just didn't have a fuck to give, either way, he was back to his usual, lazy ways

@ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @coralprime @Thuro The Assassin Potato

"Good. Looks like I don't have to explain this much further. Plus, I wanted to use the duct tape again, like last time!"

The detective just liked the idea of using the duct tape again. Well, at least she didn't completely duct tape Robin up.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_nifrd1P77f1sfvecc.jpg

"Well..." A sly smirk came to his lips as he interlocked the fingers of their tied together hands, "Perhaps after we escape... We can find some time to experiment?"​

"...Thanks." She turned to Ryan. "You'd better." She wouldn't let her friend get hurt in her place. "I don't want to super impose, but if my super useless friends survive against Accelerator, can you help them instead?" Kinuhata looked up at Frank.

Wherever they were, it was way too far from Academy City for her to help them now. But Hamazura had already taken on the Meltdowner before. Maybe, just maybe, he could escape the #1.

@BarrenThin @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman
"Heh... Don't worry Kinu, I won't let anything happen to ya. I might not be a specific gamemaster for this Fragment, but having the Endless Sorcerer on your side is super great," Battler grinned as he chimed in. Yeah, he just jumped in now.

@Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Bomb @BarrenThin

The young child only offered Kinuhata a bright smile. And the smile was followed by a nod at Battler's comment. "See? We'll all keep you safe from any bad guys, Kinu."
"If that's what you want. Maybe I can get them to f..." The old man caught himself and looked at Ryan with an awkward smile. "... screw off... Probably not Accelerator, though. He doesn't seem to care about much of anything."

@Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Hospes

Luckily for Frank, Ryan didn't catch on.
Percy stared at Rin again. She seemed completely different. More upbeat? He didn't know what it was. She just seemed different from before she grabbed the Kaleidoscope. They had the artifact, which meant they could go, and be out of this place because it gave him the creeps.

"Hey, Frank? We found it! Sort of..." He shouted towards the East tunnel. "You might want to get down here..."

Ryan seemed cheerful when Percy and the others approached, and she offered a friendly wave.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

Frank frowned and cautiously approached... before his eyes fell on Rin. A mixture of shock, horror and fear crossed his face as he stood there in silence.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

tumblr_inline_nifrd1P77f1sfvecc.jpg

"Well..." A sly smirk came to his lips as he interlocked the fingers of their tied together hands, "Perhaps after we escape... We can find some time to experiment?"​
eri.png

"Oooooh... you got me interested with the word "experiment." Who knew that duct tape can be used in different ways other than it's conventional uses?" Erika liked the sound of that. Oh boy... guess they were going to "experiment" a lot when they were done with this Murder Game.​

The young child only offered Kinuhata a bright smile. And the smile was followed by a nod at Battler's comment. "See? We'll all keep you safe from any bad guys, Kinu."

Luckily for Frank, Ryan didn't catch on.

Ryan seemed cheerful when Percy and the others approached, and she offered a friendly wave.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​
"Good thing you found it, all we super found was this phone." She didn't seem to either notice or care about Rin's...change.

@BarrenThin @toomanylol​

Frank frowned and cautiously approached... before his eyes fell on Rin. A mixture of shock, horror and fear crossed his face as he stood there in silence.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East​

"She had to make a deal with the thing so we could get it." Percy said. He ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know if it's permanent or not.What I do know is that deals like this can be dangerous, so we need to keep our eyes on her to make sure nothing bad happens. Annabeth would know if this is a curse or not."

-------------

Meanwhile, in the Argo II:

"ACHOO!" Hazel sneezed.

"You're so cute when you sneeze." Frank said.

Hazel just shot him a look.

"Haha. Sorry."

@Kaykay @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

Twl0yGHhozA.jpg

"Brains."(I hadn't originally intended for it to go any further than it had. But I guess my charm worked better than I would have liked. Too bad her father didn't approve and brought out the double barreled boy to take care of me and then dump me in some undisclosed grave. Was glad to see that she hadn't changed much at all since I had died. Went through Hell and back to get her and turned her into what I am. Less intelligent than me but so what? I had her back and that's all that mattered. The rest of the city could go up in smoke for all I cared and after we left? It did.")

Stubbs failed to disclose the fact that the child he had with Maggie grew up to become mayor of Punchbowl and tried to have Stubbs killed after he turned Maggie but the undead Maggie actually convinced Stubbs not to kill their son. It was just poor timing that their son didn't' have much of a chance to escape Punchbowl before the bombs dropped. No great loss though in Stubb's eyes. Kid was a little shit anyway. Maybe getting a nuclear weapon dropped on him and his damn city was just what the doctor ordered.

"Brains! Heh, brains."(No real doubt in my mind regarding that. God sure didn't protect the people of that town against the other zombies I helped raise. Heh, you got an outlook I think I can get behind, Gil.) Stubbs smirked before taking another long drag on his cigar with a pleased expression. "Mmm.."

In regards to becoming powerful, Stubbs gave the king of heroes an earnest look before shaking his head. "Brains? Brains."(Honestly? Back when I was alive, I was just Edward 'Stubbs' Stubblefield. Just a traveling salesman trying to make it big in the world or at least try to eek out some kind of meager existence. I just didn't expect to get murdered and end up coming back. Maybe it's some kinda second chance? I've never really given it too much thought. I could walk the Earth until the last inch of flesh rots off my bones and I don't think I'd be upset with that. I've done what I wanted to do, got who I wanted, and nothin else matters. Except stayin in one consistent piece throughout the whole of this game.) He finished having said his piece and getting ready to head off towards the church only to frown at Silk's question.

"Brains? Brains." (What? You think because I'm a zombie, me too dumb to understand human speak? Well lemme tell you something, little miss I'm gonna dress up like some kinda bug. I ain't no run of the mill undead. I'm Stubbs and as you can see I've still got all the smarts I need upstairs. I ain't also gonna eat your brains less ya give me a reason to so calm yourself. But shoot the hell am I saying? You ain't gonna see all of this anyway. Thanks for sticking up for the team anyhow, Gil.) The zombie muttered as he started to shamble off in the direction of the church.

1418087525406s.jpg

Noticing the smile brielfy upon Lon'qu's face and the compliment he paid both her and Shirou, she giggled as she followed behind them with Shirou in tow.

"I'm honestly the one who should be glad that you've allowed me and Shirou to accompany you. It was enough of a fright that Shirou was having flashes of other games and to hear of your plight was enough to inspire me to finally take a stand."

Stubbs however wasn't as keen as the others on letting Saber tag along with them. Looking over his shoulder, his eyes nearly shot out of his head at the fact that the same girl who had cut off his arms and head in record time was following along. With a big friendly smile on her face to boot.

49d82683-a065-4f0f-ade0-915b08d61cd7_zps3xcybhfv.jpg

"Brains! Brains"(Sure Stubbs, we didn't ask for your input or anything. Just let the dame who up and minced and diced me like a nice round of swiss cheese to follow along. That's totally okay! Sheesh, I'm starting to get the opinion that because I'm a zombie, my opinion doesn't matter.)

However while the others would likely just assume that Stubbs was moaning and groaning due to being an undead, Saber could look into Stubbs' words and understood his message clearer than the others could. Flashing a glare the zombie's way, she spoke up to defend her actions of course.

images

"You're free to dislike me as much as you'd like, creature. I hold no ill will towards you or most of the other companions you've found yourself traveling with. But if you think you can hide behind your language barrier to insult me at your whim, then I'm afraid you're gravely mistaken. As for your opinion? I'm sure it matters but only to those whom can understand you. As far as I can see that consists of only myself and Gilgamesh. Not the best choices I'd imagine. As for what happened back at Shirou's home, you can see my actions however you wish. But you're still standing and shambling about are you not? My wounds were not any more fatal than anything else you've endured so far I'm sure."

Stubbs let out a low growl and he was tempted to pull out the ability he had been wanting to use since he ate Shirou's food and got that huge energy boost. But would have only slowed them down and possibly ended up with him losing his head, again.

"Brains." (Whatever. Just keep your sword and yourself as far away from me as possible and we'll have no problems. I can smell my fertilizer scented blood on you and that's not a smell I like smelling on anyone other than me let me tell ya.)

eZ356x3M4CZ0KgVcjoxC7vsvAk47MhbXaU_MCJNSSPe6=w303-h170-p-no

Oh, well now she felt outright rude for having asked. It seemed that behind the laid-back and calm demeanor of this sorcerer, there was something deeper and darker than Saber would have thought. To have such power at your fingertips only to risk losing yourself in the process. It reminded her of the price that those of the Berserker class had to pay. But while Ilya's own Berserker did not seem to mind his servitude to her, the same could not be said for Lancelot. He was one of the most powerful servants she had fought. The only reason she had come out on top was because conveniently around the turning point of their bout, Berserker's master had given up the ghost and used up all of his mana and in turn his life, thus allowing Saber to pick up the win. But at what cost to her own memories?

The mere image of standing before Berserker with Excalibur impaled through his stomach and out the back was one that Saber did not need to see nor did she desire a refresher on.

"..I see. Very well then, continue as you were." She'd say before quickly turning to move onwards. That conversation had gone into a place that Saber had no desire to dwell in.

As she moved further in the group but remained near Shirou in case of an attack by an enemy, she glanced over to Raiden as he threw an apology her way. As far as she was concerned, Raiden had done enough by returning the blade back to her. Gilgamesh had angered her far beyond the point of reasoning by summoning those blades and it had only been due to Shirou's timely intervention and use of the command seal to force Saber to stand down that she was still here. Otherwise she may have pushed herself too hard in a battle she couldn't even hope to win.

She had no use for the swords herself and even though they belonged to her close friends, they were still not hers to wield. So she let them return to the Gates of Babylon for now. What would become of them from there? She was not sure. But she did know that were they drawn/summoned in her presence again. Murder Game or not, she would not tolerate their use against her.

This however didn't stop her from flashing a small smile in Raiden's direction as he continued to move on past her.

"I believe you've already done far more than I could have hoped to ask of a stranger. You returned that which belonged to a dear comrade of mine back when I was still alive. Now you seek to extend another apology towards me as well? It is not necessary but I will say one thing. I do look forward to when we get the chance to draw blades again. Although it will be on the same side this go around." She smirked before continuing on her stride towards the church.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Hospes @coralprime @Thuro The Assassin Potato​
f9bf2cd689cebe3863dcafed99e32b0a.jpg

"..." Lon'qu quickly looked away from Saber and focused on what was going on. He was a shy one alright but with good reason.

"Say Lon'qu how you think everyone back home is doin'...? I sure hope the others are okay.. Gosh we just sort of up and vanished on 'em." Donny spoke thinking over all of this. While they walked to the church Donny had decided to bring this up since it was on his mind.

"..E-everyone is tough. T-they will be okay." Lon'qu spoke still a bit shy after hearing Saber speak earlier.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @coralprime

eri.png

"Oooooh... you got me interested with the word "experiment." Who knew that duct tape can be used in different ways other than it's conventional uses?" Erika liked the sound of that. Oh boy... guess they were going to "experiment" a lot when they were done with this Murder Game.​
tumblr_inline_navtx9pSPq1sfvecc.jpg

"That's why we experiment, to discover new uses for old things! It's even better when it's fun!" There was clear excitement in his light laughter, enjoying the back and forth he was having with Erika... Though he would certainly enjoy the actual "experiments" more so.​

Annabeth shrugged. "I'm sorry, Mari. I don't have anything right now." She said. "I really wish I could be more of a help." Annabeth sipped some more tea.

@Nater Taters @Verite
Mari shook her head. "It is not too surprising really. We do not have a lot of information right now, so it is difficult to make what that Archer person said to any use." She then looked at the person, or creature? That was with Annabeth and Mari. He... it... looked interesting. She heard it speak a while ago to others, so she would try as well.

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo5_250.gif

"What about you?", she asked Kirby, "do you have any ideas right now of who might be the traitors among us?"

@The Silver Paladin @Nater Taters

Percy slowly nodded. "Yeah, that'd probably be best. Tell them we got what we came for."

He scratched his head again, and muttered something in Ancient Greek.
Gunha opened his mouth as if to speak. And then closed it again. There wasn't much to say about this transformation. Was it gutsy? ...That was a hard question to answer. Well in any case, Mr. Talking Stick was apparently the kaleidoscope. Go figure. "Right! Better tell'em we found you! The stick. It." Did she fuse with it? Was she the kaleidoscope? Or was she just holding it? Well, it wasn't like crap like that mattered.
@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin
Well okay that was something...and the stick was the thing they were looking after? Good thing Kizaru didn't hit it then. "Well okay little miss. I guess you get to show us the way...'cause I'm a bit lost in here right now..."

@The Silver Paladin @Gibbons @Verite
Matt Murdock/ Daredevil
View attachment 86910

Matt Murdock unleahsed ghastly grunting cry of pain, clutching his ears within his first. The sudden transformation that had occurred before him had been too much for his senses to take, and had shattered the man without fear. He fell to his feet, stumbling around like a drunkard. The Blind Lawyer From Hell's Kitchen grabbed his mask, yanking it over his face with incredible speed, burning his head in his hands. The sudden changes in heart rate, the sound of blood flowing into Rin's new limb, the rapid regrow the of cells, every heart beat in the city, every voice and every breath was burning at his ears, scotching his soul.

"Grunn,...Nuh....Male it stop....Damn this..."

It was dying that rage that a new sound entered the Guardian's head; the sound of an agonising scream, one far too quiet for any other man to hear. It was the silent scream of Elektra, still under Negatives control. He couldn't take it anymore, but he had to focus on it. The pain would give him power; it would drown out all the distractions and remind him of his goal. The Daredevil had a new goal, one that had long since surpassed his protection of Hell's Kitchen. Everyone in this city, every last damn fool who had been kidnapped like himself, was under his protection, and he had to make sure every single one of them made it out alive. Every. Last one. And there was only one way he could do that; he would have to kill Negative.

"I'm sorry. I just, heard every change... The blood... The new heart beat..."
Matt Murdock was irrelevant. Daredevil was in charge now

"You're right. We should meet up with the others. Now, Percy, (@The Silver Paladin ) I may need to borrow your sword." he rubbed his hands over his face. "It's hard to belive, I know that much. There is a man. A crime lord with the powers of a myth, of another dimension. He's taken control of my friend, a ally, a lover, and refuses to set her free until I die. But he needs to die first."
The old man frowned at her. "Something wrong?"

With a sigh, Frank pressed another button. Maybe he could find something useful.

@Kaykay @Verite @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Hospes

KPI3kVD.png

"H-Hey, why are you all looking at me funny? I-It's making me uncomfortable. Do I have something on my face or something?" The transformed Rin asked, her cat ears and tail waggling around a bit as she held the Kaleidoscope in her hand, its wings flapping ever so slightly, content with what was going on, it seemed.

"All according to keikaku..." The stick said with a small laugh.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear

KPI3kVD.png

"H-Hey, why are you all looking at me funny? I-It's making me uncomfortable. Do I have something on my face or something?" The transformed Rin asked, her cat ears and tail waggling around a bit as she held the Kaleidoscope in her hand, its wings flapping ever so slightly, content with what was going on, it seemed.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes @The Man Without Fear

Frank's slack-jawed, horrified stare didn't waver.

He might be broken.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
KPI3kVD.png

Percy shook his head no. "No. Nothing's wrong. It's just... That... You look so... Different holding that wand." He said a bit awkwardly.

KPI3kVD.png

Frank's slack-jawed, horrified stare didn't waver.

He might be broken.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @East

Gunha gave the others a wave. "Yo." It seemed that Rin's "transformation" had created a rather awkward atmosphere.
"Somethin' wrong?" he asked the seemingly paralyzed old man.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.