Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After escaping from the massive assault on Einzbern Castle, headed by the presumed orchestrator of the Murder Game in question, Fiamma of the Right, you all find yourselves retreating to the nearby Fuyuki City, which was, strangely enough, completely empty for the most part. With that, you would all decide to split up and investigate the place to see just what was going on.

Those who would travel to the Emiya Residence would come into a brief clash with Saber, the mystical Servant of one Shirou Emiya, a young man who had been experiencing visions and dreams of his other incarnations throughout the multiverse participating in Murder Games just like the ones that you all found yourselves in right now, providing some more insight on the workings of the phenomena. With that, he would also treat some of the visitors to a meal, using his Reinforcement magecraft to increase the nourishment of the food and allow those who participated in the meal to regain some of their power. Perhaps even enough to use their Noble Phantasm.

Those who would make their way over to the Station Front would encounter a young woman named Caren Hortensia, who had arrived on the behalf of the Holy Church to oversee the Murder Game, stating that she has a dual agenda; finally meeting her long estranged father, Kirei Kotomine, a man that some are familiar with. Before they could get far though, a strange creature known as the Neco-Arc would steal Caren's hat, prompting them to get it back and subdue it before getting any further in their conversation.

Meanwhile, those who would travel to the Shopping District would encounter a certain priest who had offered them some mapo tofu. The priest in question, the familiar Kirei Kotomine who had also gone through his fair share of Murder Games, would comment on the number of Survivors that were around now, as well as the mystery of how the Murder Games were still going on, despite the effective death of the Arch Demon some time ago.

Those who went to the Tohsaka Residence would be split between investigating the kitchen and the bedroom. The players who went into the kitchen would come across a man who called himself Archer. After serving everyone present some tea, he would give his two cents, providing a hint on who he believes may or may not be the identity of one of the Traitors; in his own words, "a good killer is someone who does not flinch easily. Someone who would hardly even bat an eyelash while committing such an atrocity."

On the other hand, those who went to investigate the bedroom would find a certain girl named Rin Tohsaka locked in a magical chest, claiming that she was looking for a mystical weapon possibly capable of combating Fiamma of the Right, called the Kaleidoscope. Going with her into the magical chest would place everyone in a strange, cave-like place. Some ended up finding an interdimensional phone that was used to contact a young man named Motoharu Tsuchimikado, who talked of "a Level 0 picking a fight with the Accelerator" while the others had indeed found the Kaleidoscope. However, it quickly proved to be unreliable when all it would end up doing was transform Rin into a spunky magical girl, much to her chagrin once she would come to later.

Each and every one of these people would find themselves being led to the Church, where Kirei Kotomine appeared to be the source of all the information at the moment.

latest

As you would all make your way to the Church on the hill, taking the bridge on the way, the sun would quickly fall, and night would make itself known throughout the city. The warmth of the sun and the chirping of the birds were replaced by a chilling darkness and an eerie quiet. It was somewhat fitting, especially for those who knew just what the destination would entail.

And the man who was waiting for them there.

However, on the way there, you would come across a most unsettling sight before you all. Corpses. Upon closer inspection, they would turn out to be the dead bodies of Robin Tact and Minato Arisato. Of course, it was initially rather difficult to tell, given that they were both burned to a crisp. Further investigation would yield that one of the gas lamps was broken, and it had been broken recently as well. More specifically, the glass was broken and the light was completely out.

Who knew what that might mean? Could it be related to their deaths somehow?

gsRZxdX.png

"Damn, those Traitors have already made their move, huh? This isn't good..." Rin murmured to herself, "Looks like before we can move on, you guys will have to decide who amongst yourselves might be a Traitor, or else they might feel comfortable enough to pull another fast one on us. Kirei will have to wait... What a shame about that," she muttered sarcastically. Death wasn't something she exactly wanted to get used to, but when in something called a Murder Game... well, that was inevitable, it seemed.

In any case, it was debate and voting time. Go nuts.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!

Percy didn't know Minato and Robin, but he and Annabeth weren't fans of death.

"Percy..." Annabeth said.

"I know. I know." He replied. "We need to do the best we can with Death. I hope they went to Elysium." Percy said. "They seem like they deserve it."

Annabeth hugged Percy.

"Mari? Who do you think did it? We need to think Startegically." Annabeth asked.

@Mari @anybody

3060000000055481.JPG

The hell was up with this guy? Stubbs had seen him pop occasionally during their time in the mansion but hadn't gotten much time to interact with him. If he wanted to do something nice for the bodies then good on him. The zombie wasn't about that life. He just wanted to get to the bottom of who killed these two so he could avoid the same thing possibly happening to him.

Also, what was up with that hat? That was a nice hat.

"Brains?" (Who do you think did this, guy?) He doubted Cole would understand him but the least he could do is try.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @C.T.
Cole didn't look back towards Stubbs yet, just continued investigating the lamp

"I like my hat too. He was going to propose, but then he was dead, dark and desperate and hungry because of you, just like the hundreds before. I should kill you, but I can't. There are rules, games imposed on life, leaving longing for purpose and pointing me in one direction. To help. First with the lamp, then with the others. There's a lot of hurt in these people. In them, not attached like it is to you"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @C.T.

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"An admirable tactic I must admit Matoi, I am impressed."​

"Yeah, cause I worked so hard for your approval."
"Matoi Ryuko is utterly uncouth and without etiquette in her behavior. Must you be surprised?"​

"Must you be a snobby bitch?"
"Shall we follow after Caren to the Church, Matoi, for further information, or are you incensed so by this confrontation?"
"If you're in such a rush, go then. No one stopping ya." She retorted through clenched teeth, trying to keep from snapping out further at Satsuki. Not out of any respect for Kiryuin's feelings but because between that guy being a silly punk with his arguments for a hat and her, she was done. A piece of cloth. And not one like Senketsu. It was non-sentient, unable to communicate, no way of grasping human concepts. She was two seconds away from blurting out that perhaps he should have the hat, since he obviously cared so damn much about it. But she didn't, since he was walking away, clearly done with the shit he started. She didn't particularly feel like finishing it. Nor did she feel like starting up with Kiryuin again. A fight here would have no point other than putting Satsuki in her place and while that may have usually been enough for Ryuko, now there were more important things to do.

Like talking to this much more preferable person. Max was much better company.

"Yeah that's my name. And uh...I guess?" She shrugged. "Better than any derisive crap Kiryuin would call me anyways." She remarked as they walked along. She blinked, turning to face Max. "...Did you just see--" The quick patting and the just as quick sprinting off answered her. "I guess that's a yes." She sighed, turning to follow up right behind in her own run. And then it was confirmed before she even completely reached the spot. The strong scent of death.

And smoke.

The charred corpses lying together in death, deposited on the street like pieces of trash. "...Sheesh." The guy may have been silly with his choice of arguments but he sure as heck didn't deserve that shit. A thought flashed into her mind as she recalled and she quickly scanned the area, searching for the Neko-arc. If nothing else, she might be able to save that little one. Small victory. She wasn't sure she had believed the story Einzbern had told them back then but now...evidence there were killers among them?

Welp. Just a promise to be made.

RlNSJNb.jpg

"These traitors have fucked up now."

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @The Tactician @all

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After escaping from the massive assault on Einzbern Castle, headed by the presumed orchestrator of the Murder Game in question, Fiamma of the Right, you all find yourselves retreating to the nearby Fuyuki City, which was, strangely enough, completely empty for the most part. With that, you would all decide to split up and investigate the place to see just what was going on.

Those who would travel to the Emiya Residence would come into a brief clash with Saber, the mystical Servant of one Shirou Emiya, a young man who had been experiencing visions and dreams of his other incarnations throughout the multiverse participating in Murder Games just like the ones that you all found yourselves in right now, providing some more insight on the workings of the phenomena. With that, he would also treat some of the visitors to a meal, using his Reinforcement magecraft to increase the nourishment of the food and allow those who participated in the meal to regain some of their power. Perhaps even enough to use their Noble Phantasm.

Those who would make their way over to the Station Front would encounter a young woman named Caren Hortensia, who had arrived on the behalf of the Holy Church to oversee the Murder Game, stating that she has a dual agenda; finally meeting her long estranged father, Kirei Kotomine, a man that some are familiar with. Before they could get far though, a strange creature known as the Neco-Arc would steal Caren's hat, prompting them to get it back and subdue it before getting any further in their conversation.

Meanwhile, those who would travel to the Shopping District would encounter a certain priest who had offered them some mapo tofu. The priest in question, the familiar Kirei Kotomine who had also gone through his fair share of Murder Games, would comment on the number of Survivors that were around now, as well as the mystery of how the Murder Games were still going on, despite the effective death of the Arch Demon some time ago.

Those who went to the Tohsaka Residence would be split between investigating the kitchen and the bedroom. The players who went into the kitchen would come across a man who called himself Archer. After serving everyone present some tea, he would give his two cents, providing a hint on who he believes may or may not be the identity of one of the Traitors; in his own words, "a good killer is someone who does not flinch easily. Someone who would hardly even bat an eyelash while committing such an atrocity."

On the other hand, those who went to investigate the bedroom would find a certain girl named Rin Tohsaka locked in a magical chest, claiming that she was looking for a mystical weapon possibly capable of combating Fiamma of the Right, called the Kaleidoscope. Going with her into the magical chest would place everyone in a strange, cave-like place. Some ended up finding an interdimensional phone that was used to contact a young man named Motoharu Tsuchimikado, who talked of "a Level 0 picking a fight with the Accelerator" while the others had indeed found the Kaleidoscope. However, it quickly proved to be unreliable when all it would end up doing was transform Rin into a spunky magical girl, much to her chagrin once she would come to later.

Each and every one of these people would find themselves being led to the Church, where Kirei Kotomine appeared to be the source of all the information at the moment.

latest

As you would all make your way to the Church on the hill, taking the bridge on the way, the sun would quickly fall, and night would make itself known throughout the city. The warmth of the sun and the chirping of the birds were replaced by a chilling darkness and an eerie quiet. It was somewhat fitting, especially for those who knew just what the destination would entail.

However, on the way there, you would come across a most unsettling sight before you all. Corpses. Upon closer inspection, they would turn out to be the dead bodies of Robin Tact and Minato Arisato. Of course, it was initially rather difficult to tell, given that they were both burned to a crisp. Further investigation would yield that one of the gas lamps was broken, and it had been broken recently as well. More specifically, the glass was broken and the light was completely out.

gsRZxdX.png

"Damn, those Traitors have already made their move, huh? This isn't good..." Rin murmured to herself, "Looks like before we can move on, you guys will have to decide who amongst yourselves might be a Traitor, or else they might feel comfortable enough to pull another fast one on us. Kirei will have to wait... What a shame about that," she muttered sarcastically. Death wasn't something she exactly wanted to get used to, but when in something called a Murder Game... well, that was inevitable, it seemed.

~CAST LIST~
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
"....L-Lon'qu.... T-that's..."

"I know Donny. The supposed imposter of our friend."

"Aw horse plop. That other fella's dead as well. I been thinkin' Lon'qu....What if he were a Robin from a different ....I don't know....reality....?"

Lon'qu paused gritting his teeth in pure anger. "That makes the dastard responsible all the more worth killing...." Lon'qu spoke as he and Donny started walking over to the bodies.

There goes my baby, movin' on down the line
Wonder where, wonder where, wonder where she is bound?
I broke her heart and made her cry
Now I'm alone, so all alone
What can I do, what can I do?

(There goes my baby) Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
(There goes my baby) Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(There goes my baby) Whoa-oh-oh-oh
(There she goes) Yeah! (There she goes)

I wanna know if she loved me
Did she really love me?
Was she just playing me for a fool?

I wonder why she left me
Why did she leave me so all alone
So all alone

*beat*

The hell did Stubbs have to care for these two? In another timeline where Max hadn't reversed it, one of them had offered him some help after Super-Max had torn his hand off by mistake. But other than that Stubbs felt no real connection to them or to their deaths. One thing that was clear to him however was the composition of their bodies at the moment. Shambling closer and away from the group, Stubbs knelt down and took a nice long whiff.

"Brains."(Yup. They're Kentucky Fried Done.) Stubbs had seen this happen to a couple of his fellow zombies back in Punchbowl when the humans pulled out all the stops to try and stem the flow of the undead horde lead by the brain-eating salesman. But they were usually too stupid to feel the pain given that for some reason, they could survive without their limbs or even a head! Maybe nuking the city was for the best because sheesh.

Still it concerned Stubbs that someone could have been cruel enough to do something like this. Humanity stopped at nothing to try and rid Punchbowl of his kind. But these two were just trying to survive like the rest of these humans. What made them worth picking out and roasting like they were about to be served at someone's afternoon barbecue? More importantly would he be the next to go? Served up on a spitroast, maybe?

Shirou and Saber were equally as disgusted with Saber not even giving the bodies a sparing glance. She'd seen plenty of bloodshed in many battles. But the middle of the streets was no battlefield and there was no war. Just the utter depravity of some being with far too much power and too many innocent lives in their hands.

Stubbs idly wondered if their brains were still intact. What? He wasn't going to eat them! It'd be for research purposes! Maybe they could look through his memories for how he died? Or something? Yeah, that was it.

As they walked path Saber and Shirou it was clear just how angry Lon'qu was. In a way his anger mimic'd Sabers when Gilgamesh had used weapons of her former comrades against her only multiplied by say a ten fold.

When they had gotten to the bodies Donny fell to his knees looking over Robin's body for anything that could be useful. Donny's pot that he wore on his head had fallen off while his lance was at his right side on the ground. Donny himself knew this was probably hopeless but he had to find something. Even if that something didn't exist he felt compelled to search for it.

Lon'qu just stood by his friend letting his anger boil up inside him as he tried to not let it show anymore. The realization that this could very well have been an alternate Robin that now lay dead before him bugged Lon'qu to no end.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Those investigating the bodies.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"He's not a nice man, Ryan. He's a bad guy, like the pirate."

@Kaykay @Hospes @Verite
"...Right." She wasn't exactly looking forward to meeting the creepy priest.

Kinuhata put a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Super trust him on this. Let me super tell you something, people aren't always as they seem."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @Jeremi @Gibbons @Bomb

Ryan looked uncertain, but offered a small nod, anyways. "Alright.. I'll stay close to you two, then," she assured, despite her doubts. Curious and trusting as she was, the child was still very obedient.
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

gsRZxdX.png

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - BURNED TO A CRISP!

Frank immediately tried to pick Ryan up and carried her away from the corpses, whether she resisted or not.

@Hospes
@Kaykay
@everyone​

At first, the young child was obviously very confused when Frank tried to pick her up again. She didn't mind this in the slightest; in fact, she very much enjoyed being carried around. Hell, she enjoyed physical contact in general. So it wasn't exactly like she was asking any questions when the man started carrying her... What did make the girl concerned was Rin's statement about the traitors having struck again. Concern lining her features, the girl tried to take a peek over Frank's shoulder to see what had happened...

tumblr_inline_nf3d74M4D51t1fn0p.gif

...And immediately, her features fell.

The child very well understood that people died. It had happened to her brother, to her uncle, to Twyla, and even to Ethan. She coped with it, but it upset her deeply. Maybe the difference was that she had known two had died happy, and two had come back from the dead.. Or, hell, maybe it was just that she had seen the body in this case... But here and now, the little Healer's heart had just had a string or two violently tugged. She fell silent, an ocean of emotion showing clearly in her bright blue eyes.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

Ryan looked uncertain, but offered a small nod, anyways. "Alright.. I'll stay close to you two, then," she assured, despite her doubts. Curious and trusting as she was, the child was still very obedient.

At first, the young child was obviously very confused when Frank tried to pick her up again. She didn't mind this in the slightest; in fact, she very much enjoyed being carried around. Hell, she enjoyed physical contact in general. So it wasn't exactly like she was asking any questions when the man started carrying her... What did make the girl concerned was Rin's statement about the traitors having struck again. Concern lining her features, the girl tried to take a peek over Frank's shoulder to see what had happened...

The child very well understood that people died. It had happened to her brother, to her uncle, to Twyla, and even to Ethan. She coped with it, but it upset her deeply. Maybe the difference was that she had known two had died happy, and two had come back from the dead.. Or, hell, maybe it was just that she had seen the body in this case... But here and now, the little Healer's heart had just had a string or two violently tugged. She fell silent, an ocean of emotion showing clearly in her bright blue eyes.

Holding her on his hip this time, Frank kept walking, trying to get Ryan as far away from the bodies as possible. When they reached a decent distance, he stopped and looked her in the eyes for a moment. The old man took her sadness in. Felt it spread to him. At least she probably didn't know who it was. After a moment, he kissed her forehead and went to hold her in more of a hug. His attempts to comfort her were wordless, but they were attempts nonetheless.

@Hospes

"Erika... Battler noticed how silent the detective became. He knew it was because of the traitor kill... Before he could even comfort her with a simple hand on her shoulder, Erika swatted his hand away.

"Don't bother me, Battler. I need to solve this."

She didn't even use her usual Japanese honorifics. She didn't say anything to show weakness. There was a determination in her eyes... a dead serious one...

"Just... let me be. Shut up, and let me solve this. I need to think. So... please, I need this..."

@EVERYBODY​

Reactions: The Myrmidon
3060000000055481.JPG

The hell was up with this guy? Stubbs had seen him pop occasionally during their time in the mansion but hadn't gotten much time to interact with him. If he wanted to do something nice for the bodies then good on him. The zombie wasn't about that life. He just wanted to get to the bottom of who killed these two so he could avoid the same thing possibly happening to him.

Also, what was up with that hat? That was a nice hat.

"Brains?" (Who do you think did this, guy?) He doubted Cole would understand him but the least he could do is try.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @C.T.
Deoxys would pause and take notice of the..

of the..

What in the cosmos is that thing?

tumblr_npphm40Zcr1r8sc3ro1_540.png

Deoxys almost flinched in confusion as it tried to peer into the mind of Stubbs for the first time. It was confusing and odd-- a being with a mind that both living and intelligent, yet still somehow dead and ceasing the functions for life. Being classified as both dead and alive, yet lacking the normal properties for both states. Is this an organism that somehow managed to fall to natural equilibrium yet still possess some form of function for life? A decaying corpse that can still breath and think-- with reasonable intelligence, too! Deoxys had encountered Ghost-types before, but they were incorporeal and beyond the physical realm-- Deoxys did not bother trying to read them as there was no point.

But Stubbs was different, he is a Ghost-type that somehow manages to completely stay within the physical realm, with no visual supernatural or otherworldly aspects about him. Perhaps Stubbs is an example of the "possession" theory, similar to Rotom, Yamask, Golett and the like. Perhaps it is like Gengar, with a physical manifestation but ACTUALLY remaining in a perpetual state of purgatory in which he can both interact with physical and incorporeal objects and bend reality to his will like some sort of horrifying multiversal cosmic entity that would have even Deoxys trembling in fear to its unknown power

Is Stubbs the answer to the tyranny of Arceus? Is Stubbs the true source?

Is Stubbs love, is Stubbs life?

Deoxys would continue to evaluate its memory on the Schrodinger's Cat theory as it continues to stare intensely at Stubbs.

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_navtwxniNQ1sfvecc.jpg

"So... We died, second time for me in a Murder Game."

tumblr_inline_n7swg5woIz1suuiq8.png

"Mhmm, same."

"So this must be the afterlife this time around."

"Wow, observation is certainly your strong point, isn't it?"

"Smartaleck," Robin bit back with a frown before testing their bounds. A quick shake confirmed his suspicions, that the shackles were well-made and wouldn't be broken so easily. If only I had brought a tome with me... He needed to really plan ahead for rejoining these Games the next time they escaped, it was quite a pain to have so few options. It would have certainly helped with dealing with the strange worms that seemed quite dangerous.

His head jerked away from the worm to Illya next as she spoke up finally, and he nodded, "It's quite alright, Miss von Einzbern. There's not much any of us three can do, it seems."

"Look, a living relic," It seemed Minato didn't exactly care if the old man heard him. Then again, they were in a position where things couldn't get much worse, so he didn't feel that he could do much more damage. As the old man finally stood before them and questioned their conditions, a quick rattling of his shackles showed his own views on their accommodations, "When's lunch time?"

@Verite
BHrWerC.png

"When you go back to sleep. Inserting crest worms is a very delicate process, and I can't very well have you squirm while placing them inside your body. Especially with a frail body like mine..." The old man spoke, closing his eyes briefly.

"Zouken Matou... I should have suspected you were involved in this somehow," Illya spoke, scowling at the old man, "I presume you are involved with Fiamma of the Right somehow?"

"Not closely," the old man, seemingly called Zouken Matou, shrugged, "He merely contacted me upon realizing our goals were able to go hand-in-hand without interfering with each other, so he proposed a small alliance with me. As long as I do not interfere with whatever he plans, he shall do the same."

"Hmph. I see... A shame he didn't recognize you as a threat and kill you immediately. A testament to your weakness, I suppose."

"Aha. Strong-willed. You really are just like your ancestor, Justeaze. And just as beautiful too. I'm glad I don't have to sully your body with the worms. Your body is already an ample source of mana... Hmm, I should probably test out the boys' bodies as well. Maybe I shall be merciful this time around. You really ought to thank me."

@The Tactician

Agya07O.gif

"Great. It's really happening."

Standing on the bridge, looking idly over the water, Misaka had avoided looking upon the bodies. It was obvious, even at a distance, that those who died had been burned. Whether before or after, Misaka wasn't sure yet. She would have to examine the bodies, but that was not something she had any interest in doing. Perhaps it would be better to let the others deliberate on the matter, leaving her to be on her own. She didn't even want to participate in this game. She had better things to be doing and had no interest in playing by someone else's rules.

Sighing, the girl leaned forward to rest her arms on the edge of the bridge. She considered jumping off, propelling off into the distance to just leave this place. Considering everything she heard, she'd probably not be able to escape this game no matter how far she went. Who had that kind of power? Who had the nerve...?

"I'm just letting them do this. I have to confront it..." Her hands balling into fists, electricity sparked around the young girl.

NPt7aV9.png

Whether it was Academy City itself or the mastermind behind these games, someone always seemed fit to take advantage of the unaware. Misaka was already tired of being used, and yet none of her troubles had been resolved. She seemed to be flailing, hopping from one predicament to the next. If there was no way to escape this game, what was there for her to do? There had to be a solution. There had to be something she could do to fight for her autonomy. Did that mean she had to play? Play by the rules until she could make her own?

Spinning around, Misaka eyed the dead bodies of Robin and Minato. She hadn't spoken to them, but they had been people just like her, hadn't they? She was going to have to figure out who did this, one way or another. She moved now to investigate the bodies clearly, electricity sparking with every step. Misaka vowed to put a stop to this game, through whatever means she could.

As Misaka stepped next to Donny so that she could get a closer look of the burns, Sans stepped up next to her.

7TJHARo.jpg

gruesome, huh? glad to see you hanging in there, kid.

Misaka looked up, finding herself a bit nervous in the presence of the skeleton. "Tell me," she said slowly, trying to get a read on this guy. She just couldn't figure out what his deal was. "Did you bring me here, or what?" Electricity formed around her hand as a threat, though Sans looked as cool as ever.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

nah. not sure why i would. i was just trying to warn you.

"So, you knew what was going to happen?"

GhNIX0Y.jpg

good question.

look, i'm on your side, kid. promise. it's the bone truth.

"..."

Misaka groaned. "Forget it."

With that out of the way, Sans turned to his bro, Papyrus.

i hope no one looks your way, bro. you're totally suspicious.

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @coralprime @Wedge Antilles

Last edited:
"....L-Lon'qu.... T-that's..."

"I know Donny. The supposed imposter of our friend."

"Aw horse plop. That other fella's dead as well. I been thinkin' Lon'qu....What if he were a Robin from a different ....I don't know....reality....?"

Lon'qu paused gritting his teeth in pure anger. "That makes the dastard responsible all the more worth killing...." Lon'qu spoke as he and Donny started walking over to the bodies.

As they walked path Saber and Shirou it was clear just how angry Lon'qu was. In a way his anger mimic'd Sabers when Gilgamesh had used weapons of her former comrades against her only multiplied by say a ten fold.

When they had gotten to the bodies Donny fell to his knees looking over Robin's body for anything that could be useful. Donny's pot that he wore on his head had fallen off while his lance was at his right side on the ground. Donny himself knew this was probably hopeless but he had to find something. Even if that something didn't exist he felt compelled to search for it.

Lon'qu just stood by his friend letting his anger boil up inside him as he tried to not let it show anymore. The realization that this could very well have been an alternate Robin that now lay dead before him bugged Lon'qu to no end.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Those investigating the bodies.​
Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be particularly anything to note on the bodies. Just that they were burnt to a crisp, likely faster than they could react if they were dead like this.

@Crimson Spartan @Everyone

BHrWerC.png

"When you go back to sleep. Inserting crest worms is a very delicate process, and I can't very well have you squirm while placing them inside your body. Especially with a frail body like mine..." The old man spoke, closing his eyes briefly.

"Zouken Matou... I should have suspected you were involved in this somehow," Illya spoke, scowling at the old man, "I presume you are involved with Fiamma of the Right somehow?"

"Not closely," the old man, seemingly called Zouken Matou, shrugged, "He merely contacted me upon realizing our goals were able to go hand-in-hand without interfering with each other, so he proposed a small alliance with me. As long as I do not interfere with whatever he plans, he shall do the same."

"Hmph. I see... A shame he didn't recognize you as a threat and kill you immediately. A testament to your weakness, I suppose."

"Aha. Strong-willed. You really are just like your ancestor, Justeaze. And just as beautiful too. I'm glad I don't have to sully your body with the worms. Your body is already an ample source of mana... Hmm, I should probably test out the boys' bodies as well. Maybe I shall be merciful this time around. You really ought to thank me."

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtx2ebAK1sfvecc.jpg

"Zouken... Matou..." Robin would remember that name. The name, the face, the clothing, the speech pattern, the face, everything about this old man, he would remember clearly and without mistake. Once they escaped, plans would need to be made to deal with him and his associates. In his mind, the names Zouken Matou and Fiamma of the Right became a steady mantra, burning into his mind for good. He wasn't going to allow this humiliation to stand, and he wasn't going to allow the codger's plans to go through. Illya's reaction to Zouken told him all that he needed to know about the man's reputation.

He wasn't going to be this man's tool. Not after his father. Not after Grima. He was not a puppet on strings anymore.

"Funny... I'll remember to give you my thanks when we escape, old man."

tumblr_inline_n7swgcJ8Nu1suuiq8.png

On the other hand, Minato couldn't shake the sinister, almost pedophilic vibe he sensed from Zouken. It was almost like the priest, but unlike the seeming passivity of Kirei... This one's active. Aggressive, his plans are going to be grand in the scale of their destruction, I can already feel it. "If mana means magical potential... Then you picked the wrong subject. I can't use magic," It was a half-truth at best, but Minato himself wasn't sure. He had never question his powers before, seeing them only as a necessary tool in his duties.

"Though I'm surprised you didn't break your hip as you came down here," A flash of an old TV commercial appeared in his mind, and a smirk formed on his face, "Help, my kidnapper has fallen and can't get up!" Perhaps he should just shut his mouth, he was cruising for a wallop by that walking cane. However, he still had questions, and he was going to be persistent in his interrogation, "Anyways... Is this where you boast and gloat about your evil plans to the designated heroes?"

x240-DAO.jpg

"Brains."(Oh. Fair enough.)

Stubbs honestly wasn't sure whether Cole had understood him or completely moved past his question entirely. What had he meant by 'because of you?' though? After hearing that Cole should have killed him, Stubbs couldn't do more than nod his head in acknowledgment. Wouldn't have been the first time he'd been threatened since arriving in this place. Only Cole at least had the decency not to whip out a gun and shove it in his face the second he laid eyes on him. Whether or not that remained true once all this Murder Game business was said and done? Stubbs didn't want to stick around and find out. He wanted to get out of this place and back to Maggie.

Though Stubbs was glad he could have found some camaraderie in regards to hats. That was one of the few things Stubbs treasured the most beyond Maggie. Everytime he was sent flying through the air, be it an explosion or the dam bursting, he always tried to make sure his hat was secure.

But at the end of the day, he wasn't going to get anywhere by simply standing around and making idle chit-chat. He'd begin to glance at Minato's body for anything that might have given the indication that there was some kind of struggle before they were burned and left here to die. If the bodies were too burnt beyond any of hope finding out something like that then Stubbs wasn't sure what to do. He had been a traveling salesman in life, not a hard boiled noir detective who lived in a world made of black and white.​
Deoxys would pause and take notice of the..

of the..

What in the cosmos is that thing?

tumblr_npphm40Zcr1r8sc3ro1_540.png

Deoxys almost flinched in confusion as it tried to peer into the mind of Stubbs for the first time. It was confusing and odd-- a being with a mind that both living and intelligent, yet still somehow dead and ceasing the functions for life. Being classified as both dead and alive, yet lacking the normal properties for both states. Is this an organism that somehow managed to fall to natural equilibrium yet still possess some form of function for life? A decaying corpse that can still breath and think-- with reasonable intelligence, too! Deoxys had encountered Ghost-types before, but they were incorporeal and beyond the physical realm-- Deoxys did not bother trying to read them as there was no point.

But Stubbs was different, he is a Ghost-type that somehow manages to completely stay within the physical realm, with no visual supernatural or otherworldly aspects about him. Perhaps Stubbs is an example of the "possession" theory, similar to Rotom, Yamask, Golett and the like. Perhaps it is like Gengar, with a physical manifestation but ACTUALLY remaining in a perpetual state of purgatory in which he can both interact with physical and incorporeal objects and bend reality to his will like some sort of horrifying multiversal cosmic entity that would have even Deoxys trembling in fear to its unknown power

Is Stubbs the answer to the tyranny of Arceus? Is Stubbs the true source?

Is Stubbs love, is Stubbs life?

Deoxys would continue to evaluate its memory on the Schrodinger's Cat theory as it continues to stare intensely at Stubbs.

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Stubb's mindscape would have been an interesting one to behold. While the normal human's mind may have consisted of memories from the good and the bad. Stubb's was a dark and foreboding place where very few shards of any good memories remained. The inner layers of his mind seemed decomposed and wrought with cobwebs all over the place with maggots squirming left and right. If Deoxys looked deeper he would have seen that there were two sides to Stubb's mind.

On the left side he was a loving husband who only rose from the dead to go out and seek Maggie. For she had remained alone after her father had brutally murdered Stubbs while he was alive. Having been returned to the land of the living and retaining his intelligence to a degree, Stubbs killed anyone unlucky enough to be in his path as he tore down Punchbowl inch by inch to find Maggie and what did he do when he found her?

Why they had a lovely heartwarming reunion with cheesy love music playing in the background as they ran towards each other with their arms outstretched!

Then Stubbs crunched through her skull with his teeth and ripped out chunks of her brain to devour it. He then laid her body down to rest until she rose up and became a member of the living dead like him. Once she finally re-animated they left Punchbowl to it's fate and lived happily ever after while their son and Punchbowl went up in a mushroom cloud behind them.

stubbs_heart-2.jpg

Then there was the right side of Stubb's mind which is where things started to take a turn for the worse. This side made Stubbs out to be a terrible monster who was only a measly traveling salesman in life trying to make a decent living only to be shot and dumped into some unlabeled grave in what would later become the center of the city founded by his son, Andrew Monday. Being restored through some new fertilizer, Stubbs set out on wreaking havoc around the city. Starting with killing every single police officer in the station and making them members of his undead army whether they wanted to join or not.

Followed up by a dance off with Chief Masters which resulted in Stubb's victory and the destruction of the Police Station due to a left over trail of intestines stuck on Master's shoe.

From there Stubbs went on to wreck the entire city by taking a leak in the city's water supply, practically dooming them to die of poisoning or at the very least making their current supply of water far too dangerous to even consider drinking until it was re-filtered. Not that Stubbs understood why a zombie had to take a wee in the first place. But then why did a fertilizer bring him back to life. All the questions that Stubbs didn't really care to hear the answer too.

The one thing that remained consistent throughout Deoxy's exploration of this side of Stubb's mind, images would have flashed back and forth.

stubbs_screen003.jpg

"P-Please don't eat my brains!"

"BRAAAAAINS!"

Stubbs was not love, he was not life. He was death, and more death. It was then that Stubbs felt a foreign prescence lurking where it shouldn't have been. Clapping both hands to the side of his head, Stubbs grunted angrily and stumbled around until he noticed Deoxys staring intently at him. The hell was this thing supposed to be?? Looked like some kinda space-alien or something out of one of those old sci-fi movies. Was it the reason for this feeling going on within Stubb's head?

"Brains!" (You! The heck you think you're doing?!)

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies@BarrenThin @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @coralprime @Wedge Antilles

"...The gas lamp has importance. This importance is probably the source of the flames to execute the murder. If not, then I can also deem it as a red herring... but to do that, it seemed to be a waste of time regardless."

Careful with her examination, Erika used the Blue Truth. This investigation was that important to her. She didn't pay much mind to the others unless properly referred to during this investigation.

"In that case, I'll check the gas lamp for a closer look," Battler wanted to make sure, examining the broken remains of the gas lamp.

Erika only gave the Endless Sorcerer a slight wave before continuing her investigation.

@Verite @everyone​

Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be particularly anything to note on the bodies. Just that they were burnt to a crisp, likely faster than they could react if they were dead like this.

@Crimson Spartan @Everyone
"Aw come on there has to be somethin' 'ere..."

"...It's useless Donny....The bodies are far to burnt for anything else to be found..."

"....Fine....I give....Let's go look somewheres else...."

Donny had paused to glance at Misaka who had come up net to him while picking up the pot he wore on his head and his lance.
Agya07O.gif

"Great. It's really happening."

Standing on the bridge, looking idly over the water, Misaka had avoided looking upon the bodies. It was obvious, even at a distance, that those who died had been burned. Whether before or after, Misaka wasn't sure yet. She would have to examine the bodies, but that was not something she had any interest in doing. Perhaps it would be better to let the others deliberate on the matter, leaving her to be on her own. She didn't even want to participate in this game. She had better things to be doing and had no interest in playing by someone else's rules.

Sighing, the girl leaned forward to rest her arms on the edge of the bridge. She considered jumping off, propelling off into the distance to just leave this place. Considering everything she heard, she'd probably not be able to escape this game no matter how far she went. Who had that kind of power? Who had the nerve...?

"I'm just letting them do this. I have to confront it..." Her hands balling into fists, electricity sparked around the young girl.

NPt7aV9.png

Whether it was Academy City itself or the mastermind behind these games, someone always seemed fit to take advantage of the unaware. Misaka was already tired of being used, and yet none of her troubles had been resolved. She seemed to be flailing, hopping from one predicament to the next. If there was no way to escape this game, what was there for her to do? There had to be a solution. There had to be something she could do to fight for her autonomy. Did that mean she had to play? Play by the rules until she could make her own?

Spinning around, Misaka eyed the dead bodies of Robin and Minato. She hadn't spoken to them, but they had been people just like her, hadn't they? She was going to have to figure out who did this, one way or another. She moved now to investigate the bodies clearly, electricity sparking with every step. Misaka vowed to put a stop to this game, through whatever means she could.

As Misaka stepped next to Donny so that she could get a closer look of the burns, Sans stepped up next to her.

7TJHARo.jpg

gruesome, huh? glad to see you hanging in there, kid.

Misaka looked up, finding herself a bit nervous in the presence of the skeleton. "Tell me," she said slowly, trying to get a read on this guy. She just couldn't figure out what his deal was. "Did you bring me here, or what?" Electricity formed around her hand as a threat, though Sans looked as cool as ever.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

nah. not sure why i would. i was just trying to warn you.

"So, you knew what was going to happen?"

GhNIX0Y.jpg

good question.

look, I'm on your side, kid. promise. it's the bone truth.

"..."

Misaka groaned. "Forget it."

With that out of the way, Sans turned to his bro, Papyrus.

i hope no one looks your way, bro. you're totally suspicious.

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @coralprime @Wedge Antilles

"..Good luck findin' anythin'." Donny said to her in a less than hopeful voice as both of them had gotten up to also examining the broken remains of the gas lamp.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Hospes @BarrenThin @coralprime @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Those I may have missed

x240-DAO.jpg

"Brains."(Oh. Fair enough.)

Stubbs honestly wasn't sure whether Cole had understood him or completely moved past his question entirely. What had he meant by 'because of you?' though? After hearing that Cole should have killed him, Stubbs couldn't do more than nod his head in acknowledgment. Wouldn't have been the first time he'd been threatened since arriving in this place. Only Cole at least had the decency not to whip out a gun and shove it in his face the second he laid eyes on him. Whether or not that remained true once all this Murder Game business was said and done? Stubbs didn't want to stick around and find out. He wanted to get out of this place and back to Maggie.

Though Stubbs was glad he could have found some camaraderie in regards to hats. That was one of the few things Stubbs treasured the most beyond Maggie. Everytime he was sent flying through the air, be it an explosion or the dam bursting, he always tried to make sure his hat was secure.

But at the end of the day, he wasn't going to get anywhere by simply standing around and making idle chit-chat. He'd begin to glance at Minato's body for anything that might have given the indication that there was some kind of struggle before they were burned and left here to die. If the bodies were too burnt beyond any of hope finding out something like that then Stubbs wasn't sure what to do. He had been a traveling salesman in life, not a hard boiled noir detective who lived in a world made of black and white.​

Stubb's mindscape would have been an interesting one to behold. While the normal human's mind may have consisted of memories from the good and the bad. Stubb's was a dark and foreboding place where very few shards of any good memories remained. The inner layers of his mind seemed decomposed and wrought with cobwebs all over the place with maggots squirming left and right. If Deoxys looked deeper he would have seen that there were two sides to Stubb's mind.

On the left side he was a loving husband who only rose from the dead to go out and seek Maggie. For she had remained alone after her father had brutally murdered Stubbs while he was alive. Having been returned to the land of the living and retaining his intelligence to a degree, Stubbs killed anyone unlucky enough to be in his path as he tore down Punchbowl inch by inch to find Maggie and what did he do when he found her?

Why they had a lovely heartwarming reunion with cheesy love music playing in the background as they ran towards each other with their arms outstretched!

Then Stubbs crunched through her skull with his teeth and ripped out chunks of her brain to devour it. He then laid her body down to rest until she rose up and became a member of the living dead like him. Once she finally re-animated they left Punchbowl to it's fate and lived happily ever after while their son and Punchbowl went up in a mushroom cloud behind them.

stubbs_heart-2.jpg

Then there was the right side of Stubb's mind which is where things started to take a turn for the worse. This side made Stubbs out to be a terrible monster who was only a measly traveling salesman in life trying to make a decent living only to be shot and dumped into some unlabeled grave in what would later become the center of the city founded by his son, Andrew Monday. Being restored through some new fertilizer, Stubbs set out on wreaking havoc around the city. Starting with killing every single police officer in the station and making them members of his undead army whether they wanted to join or not.

Followed up by a dance off with Chief Masters which resulted in Stubb's victory and the destruction of the Police Station due to a left over trail of intestines stuck on Master's shoe.

From there Stubbs went on to wreck the entire city by taking a leak in the city's water supply, practically dooming them to die of poisoning or at the very least making their current supply of water far too dangerous to even consider drinking until it was re-filtered. Not that Stubbs understood why a zombie had to take a wee in the first place. But then why did a fertilizer bring him back to life. All the questions that Stubbs didn't really care to hear the answer too.

The one thing that remained consistent throughout Deoxy's exploration of this side of Stubb's mind, images would have flashed back and forth.

stubbs_screen003.jpg

"P-Please don't eat my brains!"

"BRAAAAAINS!"

Stubbs was not love, he was not life. He was death, and more death. It was then that Stubbs felt a foreign prescence lurking where it shouldn't have been. Clapping both hands to the side of his head, Stubbs grunted angrily and stumbled around until he noticed Deoxys staring intently at him. The hell was this thing supposed to be?? Looked like some kinda space-alien or something out of one of those old sci-fi movies. Was it the reason for this feeling going on within Stubb's head?

"Brains!" (You! The heck you think you're doing?!)

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies@BarrenThin @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @coralprime @Wedge Antilles
Deoxys would halt its examination when Stubbs turned to face it. An entire human life brought back from the dead to live once more-- a thirst for romance and a easy life turned into a thirst for brains and the simple death of the living; a very, very interesting organism. The alien simply stared at the zombie, its eyes unmoving. Stubbs would have never seen a being like Deoxys before-- and the way its head is shaped, it doesn't look like the brain is located where he thinks it is. It would be a challenge if Stubbs wants to dine on extraterrestrial brains tonight.

Through precise telepathic reading and suggestion, it was able to roughly translate the thoughts and voice of the undead speaking to it.

"Simple examination. You are the first physical undead enitity I have encountered-- a truly physical ghost-type, so to speak."

@Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies@BarrenThin @Krieg @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Crimson Spartan@Hospes @coralprime @Wedge Antilles

Holding her on his hip this time, Frank kept walking, trying to get Ryan as far away from the bodies as possible. When they reached a decent distance, he stopped and looked her in the eyes for a moment. The old man took her sadness in. Felt it spread to him. At least she probably didn't know who it was. After a moment, he kissed her forehead and went to hold her in more of a hug. His attempts to comfort her were wordless, but they were attempts nonetheless.

@Hospes
This time it was that Minato guy, and some random person Saiai didn't know. She'd come to enjoy teasing the guy and, weird as he was, they were sort of allies in this unfamiliar place.

Kinuhata took a cursory glance of the surroundings. Burned bodies, and a broken gas lamp. What happened was obvious...right? But perhaps some sort of pyrokinetic set up the gas lamp to make it look like anyone could do it. As she noticed Frank walk off with Ryan, Kinuhata decided to follow. The poor kid was probably really upset about all this.

...Yeah. She was holding up, but she was visibly upset. The two almost looked like family, if she didn't know better. There was nothing she could really add to that. So the Esper just spoke her own mind.

UAUyDIJ.png

"I'm gonna super make them pay. You can be super sure of that."

@BarrenThin @Hospes @everyone I guess​

This time it was that Minato guy, and some random person Saiai didn't know. She'd come to enjoy teasing the guy and, weird as he was, they were sort of allies in this unfamiliar place.

Kinuhata took a cursory glance of the surroundings. Burned bodies, and a broken gas lamp. What happened was obvious...right? But perhaps some sort of pyrokinetic set up the gas lamp to make it look like anyone could do it. As she noticed Frank walk off with Ryan, Kinuhata decided to follow. The poor kid was probably really upset about all this.

...Yeah. She was holding up, but she was visibly upset. The two almost looked like family, if she didn't know better. There was nothing she could really add to that. So the Esper just spoke her own mind.

UAUyDIJ.png

"I'm gonna super make them pay. You can be super sure of that."

@BarrenThin @Hospes @everyone I guess​

Frank's blue eyes looked up at Kinu from the embrace. He didn't say anything, but the hate-filled look in his eyes said he was on board with that.

@Kaykay
@Hospes

"...The gas lamp has importance. This importance is probably the source of the flames to execute the murder. If not, then I can also deem it as a red herring... but to do that, it seemed to be a waste of time regardless."

Careful with her examination, Erika used the Blue Truth. This investigation was that important to her. She didn't pay much mind to the others unless properly referred to during this investigation.

"In that case, I'll check the gas lamp for a closer look," Battler wanted to make sure, examining the broken remains of the gas lamp.

Erika only gave the Endless Sorcerer a slight wave before continuing her investigation.

@Verite @everyone​
"Aw come on there has to be somethin' 'ere..."

"...It's useless Donny....The bodies are far to burnt for anything else to be found..."

"....Fine....I give....Let's go look somewheres else...."

Donny had paused to glance at Misaka who had come up net to him while picking up the pot he wore on his head and his lance.

"..Good luck findin' anythin'." Donny said to her in a less than hopeful voice as both of them had gotten up to also examining the broken remains of the gas lamp.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Hospes @BarrenThin @coralprime @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Those I may have missed
Judging from the nature of what seemed to be left of the glass, the glass was destroyed from the inside, and the gas was completely used up. Who could tell if it had been tampered with physically though?

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Everyone

Percy didn't know Minato and Robin, but he and Annabeth weren't fans of death.

"Percy..." Annabeth said.

"I know. I know." He replied. "We need to do the best we can with Death. I hope they went to Elysium." Percy said. "They seem like they deserve it."

Annabeth hugged Percy.

"Mari? Who do you think did it? We need to think Startegically." Annabeth asked.

@Mari @anybody
tumblr_nsq61mWix71s307p6o1_500.gif

Mari shrugged. "Someone who would not hesitate to kill them?", she suggested, based on the advice from Archer. She wondered about the obvious suspects, but also thought of who might be less suspect, but equally capable. "Do you have any suspicions?", she asked both Percy and Annabeth. "It is too bad you were not with them Percy, perhaps your abilities might have saved them?

@The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.