• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yep! Uniforms on during school hours, they can wear whatever they like after school and on weekends. And it's expected that things like jackets, accessories, and shoes will be their own :)

Welp. That's pretty darn fantastic art.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
Oh! and the Magic dice say that Gen's house is

DjinnGate

Sadly we are not

Maybe I'll wait for a few more people to post before I do, there isn't much stuff to reply to and there's a lot of characters stuck together right now.

...I'll do more doodling probably

Whoops! I've been busy lately, and I'll try to post today. goes to catch up on reading

Should I reply? I feel like there is still a lot of people in the group that haven't?

Go ahead and post if you like ^_^

also, heads up all, I got my computer replaced so I should be good to go again ^_^

Reactions: Luma
Go ahead and post if you like ^_^

also, heads up all, I got my computer replaced so I should be good to go again ^_^
Great to hear. Welcome back.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
My alerts screwed up, hopefully I didn't miss anything important. Also I kind of have writer's block so maybe I'll wait for others to post first.

Meanwhile I doodled Vinno's character art if we could've used any picture for our CSs.
[spoili][/spoili]

...I start drawing my characters when I fail to write them...
I'm actually working on a picture of the mid-station crew...I need time to place 6 characters around properly...

• Love
I think everyone should come together.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon and xLarius
I'll be fine with either.

• Thank You
Same

• Thank You
Hi all, it looks like I'm going to have to bow out since work obligations are piling up, although if @Falcon is okay with it, I might still do some guest appearances. Have fun everyone!

• Love
Guest appearances are always Welcome

Capture.PNG

Name:
Felix Grant

Appearance:
Shaggy black hair that hangs down over his golden-orange eyes, he stands about 5'5" in height. He's always seen wearing blue, black or gold. He prefers to dress casually, tee-shirts, comfortable pants and boots. Though it's not usually to see him in a long coat even if it's not cold outside. He's tan in complexion and he really never smiles. Though he's always seen with a teacup of either tea or coffee, when he's studying.

Familiar: Searching

Grade type: Straight A's

Reactions: Falcon and Takashi
@Teacup - approved
Juest need to know the year he is and which elective he chose ^_^