Yep! Uniforms on during school hours, they can wear whatever they like after school and on weekends. And it's expected that things like jackets, accessories, and shoes will be their own :)

Welp. That's pretty darn fantastic art.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
Oh! and the Magic dice say that Gen's house is

DjinnGate

Sadly we are not

Maybe I'll wait for a few more people to post before I do, there isn't much stuff to reply to and there's a lot of characters stuck together right now.

...I'll do more doodling probably

Whoops! I've been busy lately, and I'll try to post today. goes to catch up on reading

Should I reply? I feel like there is still a lot of people in the group that haven't?

Go ahead and post if you like ^_^

also, heads up all, I got my computer replaced so I should be good to go again ^_^

Reactions: Luma
Go ahead and post if you like ^_^

also, heads up all, I got my computer replaced so I should be good to go again ^_^
Great to hear. Welcome back.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
My alerts screwed up, hopefully I didn't miss anything important. Also I kind of have writer's block so maybe I'll wait for others to post first.

Meanwhile I doodled Vinno's character art if we could've used any picture for our CSs.
[spoili][/spoili]

...I start drawing my characters when I fail to write them...
I'm actually working on a picture of the mid-station crew...I need time to place 6 characters around properly...

• Love
I think everyone should come together.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon and xLarius
I'll be fine with either.

• Thank You
Same

• Thank You
Hi all, it looks like I'm going to have to bow out since work obligations are piling up, although if @Falcon is okay with it, I might still do some guest appearances. Have fun everyone!

• Love
Guest appearances are always Welcome

Capture.PNG

Name:
Felix Grant

Appearance:
Shaggy black hair that hangs down over his golden-orange eyes, he stands about 5'5" in height. He's always seen wearing blue, black or gold. He prefers to dress casually, tee-shirts, comfortable pants and boots. Though it's not usually to see him in a long coat even if it's not cold outside. He's tan in complexion and he really never smiles. Though he's always seen with a teacup of either tea or coffee, when he's studying.

Familiar: Searching

Grade type: Straight A's

Reactions: Falcon and Takashi
@Teacup - approved
Juest need to know the year he is and which elective he chose ^_^