Appearance: IMG_2937.jpg
Is 6ft tall and has bright burning red hair slicked back constantly.

Name:
Gen Stone

Familiar: No

Grade type: Gen is clever however is a coaster and only does what is needed of him (just acceptable)

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
@Gen_ - Approved!
I just need to know what year he is and what electives, if any, he's taking ^_^

Reactions: Willow_
He's year 2 and his electives are advanced flying and ruins 1

• Thank You
Perfect!
I'm going to go ahead and place him at the way station that some of the other characters are about to reach. You can post however you like from there :) if you wanna have just gotten there or have been waiting a while is all up to you ^_^

@Gen_

Oh! and the Magic dice say that Gen's house is

DjinnGate

Awesome, I'll post later tonight or tommorow, it is already nearly midnight where I am :p

Alright I'll probably post tomorrow, been kind of busy lately.

Roger. I'd have gotten on this sooner, but life got in the way for this and a few other RPs. >_<

You're okay! I totally understand that! Real life always come first. ^.^

Aaaahhh, I can't believe that took me so long. I'll try and post more promptly next time.

@Takashi @PhantomThief715 - Are you two still working on a collab? if so I can give you some help to get you to the way station if you need?

Oh I don't know. O.O I never got a message plaything about it.

Okay :) I just thought you might be
If you would like to work on one with me I think I can move everything forward so the two of you have something to do.
Just let me know if you do ^_^

@Takashi @PhantomThief715

Yeah I've been trying to figure out if I can do things. And being lazy. So I haven't sent a PM at all yet. But yeah, that'd work if you guys want.

I'm fine with it.

SvA7o6A.png

Name:
Xael Larius

Appearance:

Xael's right eye is a dark shade of blue, while his other eye is black in color. He has black markings that run down from his eyes in a triangular fashion. His hair is the color of snow, while his skin tone is just a tad bit tan. His current height standing at 5'6", his weight currently being at 136lbs.

Familiar:
No (Not Searching)

Grade type:
He entered the school with an 99% average, but soon enough it sunk down to an 82%​

(Sneakily presents interest along with my precious snowball.)

• Love
@xLarius - Approved! Just let me know what year he is and which elective he chose if any ^_^

Year 2 -
~ Ruins 1
~ Freebie

• Thank You
okay I'll get the main page info updated!

The magic Dice have placed Xel in
LeviathanSea

Okay, So I'm going to invite you to the collab so Seth and Erza can meet Xel after solving the riddle. I think that's going to be the quickest way to get you into the game.
Also expect an invite to the convo that has all the info the older students currently need in it :)
@xLarius

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius