Approved!
okay so 17 makes him a forth year :)
Let me know what electives he's taking (they're listed in the forth year section of the class schedule) You can choose one from each time slot, or he can have free periods in those spots :)

And the magic dice say Jung's house is
SpinxHill

Go ahead and start off at the way station base of the beanstalk. Everyone should be arriving there. ^_^

Name: Pandora Dawn
Nicknames: "Pan", "P"

Untitled.png

Appearance:
• She's 5'.6" tall and weighs 120 lbs. Her cup size is C.

• Her skin color is a beautiful cinnamon tone.

• Her hair (from her head, eyebrows and practically every hair she has on her body) is scarlet.

• The true color of her eyes are amber, but her left eye is pale blue since her birth for medically unknown reasons.

• She has a pretty long duo-scar on the left side of her face, located all the way from bellow a few inches away from her eyebrow and ends at the end of the left side of her mouth.

• Other: She always wears a golden Rosario.

Familiar: No

Grade Type:
An A student in Honor Classes, but she doesn't consider herself as a Prodigy.

Third Year Elective Classes:
• Culinary Magic
• Divination 2
• Magical Creatures 3

Last edited:
@Shinku⭐Kun - approved!
I just need to know if Pan is a third or fourth year :)

Reactions: Stray Shinku
A quick question: do I have to wait for you to give me the house Pandora is going to put into before joining the IC?

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Yep
Magic dice say
LeviathanSea

Go ahead and start your character off at the base of the beanstalk

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
Hey just a heads up I'm going to post tonight, sry midterms kind of killed me.

Posting this here so I won't get lazy.

Go ahead and start your character off at the base of the beanstalk
What place is that? I'm kind of lost because I haven't finished reading all the IC yet. Also, I started writing an IC after I posted Pandora's CS and waiting for your reply, but if you say I have to start there, I can make some changes.

So, let me know before I write everything on the PC.

If you want to do flash back stuff that's fine, but the characters should all meet at the base of the bean stalk.
If you had another idea let me know?
If you read my last IC post that should give you the info you need, or you can PM me and I'll give you a quick rundown of everything that's happened if you haven't had time to read everything ^_^

Okay, and I finally finished the IC and found out about the beanstalk and what has happened. I also finished my post, but I think it's too long, so I'll think in a post where Pandora starts at the way station, but I'll include some flashbacks to let everyone interested how she ended up there. x'D It's going to be funny!

• Love
If you want to post a long post then post a long post XD
I've been known to do lengthy ones myself ^_^

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Damn that backstory is similar to Vinno's. I really should've just put her backstory in the first post too.

I seriously want to use the cult as a bigger plot device now >:)
I'm sure one could negatively affect multiple lives

Well, about the plot device thing...here's Vinno's backstory if its any help, none of it is IC knowledge but I feel it explains the way she acts, I'll let you guys handle that.

(It's okay if you don't want to read it)

[spoili]
First of all her parents are actually more developed characters than she is...so that's that, most of this would be about her parents. Her parents were a pretty prime example of why society should treat mentally unstable people well, her mother Mina Cres was a shell-shocked war orphan who mastered the magic of manipulating emotions to hide from her own trauma, and her father Akia Sion Helinens came from a prestigious family that ran a big guild. He was a really sickly kid (that's why Vinno is sick all the time) who can't fight back when his father and older siblings stole his research thesis.

They were both Tower University students, or drop outs to be exact because Akia tried to commit suicide but was stopped by Mina. Then they both dropped out of school, Akia got disowned so his name is just Akia Sion now, and tried to commit every white collar crime in existence. So they went to do some not blatantly illegal but still taboo studies. Mina does the emotion thing because human impulse and negative emotion is what caused her life to be ruined, and Akia tries to find a way to erase human desire because his family's desire to use him for fame and gain is what caused his life of misery.

In the end they did succeed and became quasi neuroscience experts/mathematicians (Why Vinno only takes numerology and talks about geometry with casting circles all the time). For most of their time after that they run an angecy called the "Soul Surgery Department" where they use illegal magic to completely alter people's personalities on request. It's kind of an illegal business similar to drug trafficking I guess. Vinno was born as some sort of contract between the two, and since they were both borderline psychopaths at this point she never realized they were her parents until later. She called both of them by first name and never had a last name from either of them. (But if she did it'll be "Cresion", yes, I remember that rule) She was also used as a sort of experimental subject for micro-changes, and her personality, desires and emotion levels were artificially changed a few times during her childhood. This kind of resulted her unable to emphasize with others too well. (mainly shown in interactions with Wolfgang and Yumi). Other parts of her childhood were just learning the basics of magic, becoming really advanced in math (because having a math genius in a magical world is fun, I guess) and also understanding some of the mind manipulation spells her parents use.

So the illegal surgery business was fine until her parents was founded out by other black magic users who was part of some organization (well, cult, if we did established that) who started to threaten their lives to get their research on soul manipulation. Her parents pull their last resort, which is a spell that eliminates a person's mental state completely, their desire to move, eat, sleep, socialize s gone as well as their will to live, and emotional connections with other people. This made them basically first degree murders instead of just underground dealers, the cult's more "clean" members framed them for murder, her father is in maximum security and her mother was witnessed to commit suicide, but her remains were never found. Vinno was adopted by her father's distant relatives. (Hence the surname, Linens is just the last part of Helinens) Her family's connections with the cult was never known by anyone, it was treated as a murder case and she 8 years old at the time, after that she laid low so no one really knows her. [/spoili]

• Love
I am interested in joining but I have a few questions. I read that the last location everyone is at is the beanstalk so would I just jump in there? I am going to read up on the IC once this is answered and my cs is accepted. If read correctly all year students are in the trail? Only older students have a house so does that mean once the trial is over a new student is given their house then? Or are we told the house beforehand and in the IC is when the character goes through getting said house? The trial is before being accepted into the school right? I read everything but I can get confused and sometimes if the answer is there I still prefer to ask just to double check.

@Celestial Scorpio
Thanks for asking ^_^

Okay so one at a time :)
  • Don't post until I've approved your character. When I have I'll give you the best place to start. Flashbacks are fine if you like
  • In a nutshell the Trial is a start of term thing to encourage team work and evaluate ability. Students register and those that pass get to start term. A conference is held with those that don't pass to determine what will be best. It's different every year.
  • Every student must take the test regardless of year.
  • I will use the magic dice to chose older students' houses and announce them ahead of time in the OOC.
  • New students will be sorted into their house after the test is over.

One last question. Does a new student have to be younger or can they be older? Example my character being new but is 16. If he cannot be new I will just assign him to whatever year he would be, which I am assuming is year 3.

This is the equivalent of a magic high-school so ages should be approximately what the should be for that.

What we can do his have your character transfer in from another magic school if you want them to be new to the school itself.