Magic dice say his house is
RocCliff

I'll update the front page in a bit. and go ahead and post if you like. Everyone is just meeting up at the way station

Due to life being busy and dramatic as all hell. I had to leave this RP entirely.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@PhantomThief715 - Sorry to see you go, feel free to jump back in any time if you would like to ^_^

Few days late, but: yay more rocs!

I might vote to have you just push them forward a bit. But then again, I'm also RPing Iris, who avoids small-talk like the plague :p

• Thank You
I think it'd be best for you to write it up to get the ball rolling

• Thank You
Would you all like to post first or should I just do a write up about the lizard and the beanstalk and what's below on the next level?
sorry, i've been busy with a lot of things. .__.
um, i'll defer to the majority vote or whatever, i'm not sure i can get a post out this week.

• Thank You
I say push them forward a bit and write something up. Sorry for not posting recently ... My life is not exactly the best right now, so other things have been taking priority.

• Thank You
Been kind of busy too...and didn't know what to write either.

• Thank You
okay looks like the majority has agreed so I'll do a write up later today :)

Reactions: Luma
@Cresion Breezes, @daird, @Eru, @Gen_ @Luma, @Takashi , @Teacup, @Watase Yu

Okay so the lizard got the last of the active characters to the beach and everyone should now be headed down the beanstalk together. I hope that gives everyone enough to respond to?

Teacup - I wasn't sure how you wanted to introduce Felix, but having him be at the base of the beanstalk is a great place to start off ^_^

[GALLERY=media, 15833]Jung Wook-Park (정욱박) by TalentlessButLucky posted Nov 7, 2017 at 5:36 PM[/GALLERY]
(forgive me)

Name: Jung Wook-Park

Appearance: He looks a lot like Namjoon (or Rap Monster) from BTS. He has dimples, and has pink hair. (optional) He wears the school uniform. If not, then he wears his blue shirt and ripped jeans. He also wears his blue adidas shoes, and can somehow wear his Flower Crown, which is a gift.

Familiar: No.

Grade type: His grades are mostly C or B+.

Last edited:
@Rapping-Monster - you're welcome to join, but I do need you to follow the formula I set for student characters. Student characters have to be between the ages of 13 and 17,and I do need you to use a chibi image (preferably from the chibi-maker I linked) for your character image. ^_^
If you would like an older character, then send me a PM and we can talk about a staff character in addition to your student.

Oh. I just don't know how to post an image from my computer. And I'll just be a student, so can I change the age of my OC?

yep just change the age :)
For the image you can either click "upload a file" and choose the image from your computer folder, or if you need to use another chibi image you can copy and pate the url for that

yep just change the age :)
For the image you can either click "upload a file" and choose the image from your computer folder, or if you need to use another chibi image you can copy and pate the url for that
Oh, okay.