Ok I should probably run this through GM approval before I put it in my IC post...Vinno's broom, aka the most over the top thing an engineer minded magical teenager can make in a garage while skipping school...It's decently late at night and that's when my imagination goes poof.

So there's a crystal that minimizes wind resistance...transformation magic based storage compartments, a fuse because that whole thing is powered by fire magic and is a huge fire hazard plus steampunk style technology non magical emergency landing grid. And yes I have a very detailed explanation on what each part does if its needed.
[spoili]
uY7r8Mj.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:
I love it <3

Pandora doesn't have friends thanks to people prejudice. Her parents raised her well even when they were as well mistreated by everyone for being part of a cult in their past. I could keep talking about this, but I don't want to throw spoilers. Besides, this was kind of explained in her first IC.

Vinnos probably will have friends if she's not so busy doing math all the time, her parents are pretty much your generic world hating angst fueled teenagers but they really like math so she likes math better than people. Her adopted family is another really long backstory that I'll likely never get into in the course of the RP.
Tbh I had a lot of trouble designing her personality because of her weird af upbringing and werid af genetics, I kind of tried to make her unique because she doesn't get effect by prejudice etc since she's so devoted to her ideas that she is unable to emphasize with the idea of social norms. Her unnatural sense of nihilism did come from the prejudice and bad parenting though, as she believes no matter where she goes it'll always be an unique type of hell for her.
Tldr she's crazy, kind of like the mad scientist type of crazy.
Am I ranting too much? Sry if I'm ranting too much, since we don't set a personality in the beginning I'm trying to define one so I don't go all OOC with my character.
With that said I should probably work on IC post.

Last edited:
For Nian his loneliness is a mix between many factors. The reason for him not making any friends at Luna Hall is mainly because of his shyness and lack of social skills. And the reason for that is because of the mark on the side of his face that caused everyone in his village even his parents to fear him (am gonna change it so that he was raised in a small viallage) so no one has ever taught him proper social skills, or anything like that and he practically had to raise himself. So it all just came down to prejudice and fear. He knows what he does is weird but he doesn't know why he's weird since he's so naive, and he ends up in social situations where he emberrases himself and doesn't notice until someone calls him out for it.

Even though I already explained that in the IC I was just following after everyone. So who's gonna post next

I have one question, is anyone going to interact with Nian?

I have one question, is anyone going to interact with Nian?
You didn't stated that he interacted with someone either and by this point most of us already teamed up or went alone. But, if you like, I can make Pandora at least say something to you or invite you to join her, Vinno and Celest.

You didn't stated that he interacted with someone either and by this point most of us already teamed up or went alone. But, if you like, I can make Pandora at least say something to you or invite you to join her, Vinno and Celest.
Sure that's fine

I will get a reply out today, new meds have me sleeping a lot.

@GamerFangirl I will have Celest interact with Nian if you want since I am working on my post and none of us have taken off to the north yet.

Is anyone gonna reply?

I wait for all players to reply before getting out another reply, or at least those involved with my character.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm planning to get a reply out after school today.

Can I have another OC?
The picture is at the next post after Falcons~
Name: Nam Woo-Jin (남우 진)

Appearance: He wears a simple white shirt with the emblem which seemed to be in his pocket. He wears a green tie which also bears the same emblem. He has black jeans and red-and-white sneakers.

Familiar: No.

Grade type: He has B averages and B+ marks.

Attachments

• 7904d4e887e10bf072adc569fd8286cd--bts-group-jimin.jpg
    7904d4e887e10bf072adc569fd8286cd--bts-group-jimin.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
@GamerFangirl - Kindly refrain from asking when/who is going to post. This is a slower RP and I only asked that people try to post about once a week as they were able. If a week has passed and there are no new posts then you may ask :)

@Rapping-Monster - I'm sorry but your post makes no sense in the context of this RP. Did you get the wrong thread by mistake?
Also, While I am happy to let you have a second character, your char sheet does not currently fit the criteria I set. Remember we talked about student characters being 17 or younger? and that I need a chibi image? If you want an older character we can work out a staff position :)

I'm sorry but your post makes no sense in the context of this RP. Did you get the wrong thread by mistake?
Also, While I am happy to let you have a second character, your char sheet does not currently fit the criteria I set. Remember we talked about student characters being 17 or younger? and that I need a chibi image? If you want an older character we can work out a staff position :)
Ah shoot! Completely forgot about it. Sorry about that. Can I change his age?

Edit: Capture.PNG

Last edited: