upload_2017-12-3_21-59-48.png

Name: Nian Carter

Appearance:
Black hair, pale skin, heterochromic eyes one is blue the other is green, has a mark on the right side of his face, origin of that mark is unknown. He weights 70 pounds and he stands at 5 feet and three inches

Familiar: Searching

Grade type: B average

Last edited:
@GamerFangirl - approved!
I just need to know his year and electives if any ^_^

Okay, he will be a second year and his first elective is Magical Creatures 2 and his second elective will be Ruins 1

Reactions: Falcon
Magic Dice say
SphinxHill

and I'll get your character added into the list :)
Feel free to post and join the other characters. All but Samantha are at the base of the beanstalk

Oh crap, how long's it been since I posted here? "Way too long," I think is the only appropriate answer... really sorry. I make a bad habit of pushing RPs with slower posting rates down my priority list, which is something I should really try fixing. At the very least I should've given you a note of absence or something.

On that note, I'll try to catch up and post later this week hopefully.

Will get a post out today. Not too sure when since I will be busy but I'll still make time to post.

Hey can you please summarize the current situation cause I don't know how to start

Sorry for not getting a post out, once I got home I passed out though today I feel better so I am sure I can whip one up later when I am not busy.

Hey can you please summarize the current situation cause I don't know how to start

Basically the students are in a test to make sure they're ready to attend the school. The test is set at a beginner level so older students shouldn't have too much of a problem and new students can figure it out. Team work is encouraged.

At this point in the RP all the characters have signed in and passed the first level.
They have just started level 2 which was reached by climbing down a bean stalk.via a set of stairs.

You can post a reflection or flashback if you like or just jump in with your character either arriving just behind the main group or already waiting at the start of one of the 4 paths the group can take.

@GamerFangirl
You can also read Pandora's first IC post. It practically summarize most part of what happened before she jumped in.

I will get a post out once I wake up, I swear. Been swamped the past few days and just got home and am exhausted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Take your time and take care of yourself :)

Dude take it easy, real life is more important than pretending to be high schoolers online.

Edit: when I read it back that sounded really weird....oh well

Just posted my first post I was trying to think of his personality till I decided to make him an exaggrated version of myself.

Why do none of our characters have friends?

Maybe it's because of bad parenting judging by people's backstories.

Why do none of our characters have friends?

Maybe it's because of bad parenting judging by people's backstories.

I didn't notice that

Well for mine it's a mix of bad parenting and prejudice

It just makes it more fun for me to invent situations to throw characters together >:)

So who's going to reply next to the IC

I probably will once I finished designing Vinno's flying broom.

It has seat warmers. Um...By now I'm pretty sure you guys can tell Vinno's kind of not right in the head...I don't even know if it's in a good way or bad way. Blame it on parenting, but then again her parents are probably the better parents in this RP even if they are currently in jail.

Team anti-social! Woo!