Oh no I don't mind making a year 3 student, was just a question I wanted answered before making my character sheet.

Picture:
View attachment 149661

Name: Celest Rose

Appearance: Pale skin that doesn't get much sun, height 6'1" weight 160 lbs

Familiar: No

Grade type:
B Average

Third Year Elective Classes: Divination 3, Culinary Magic, Numerology 2

I seriously want to use the cult as a bigger plot device now >:)
I'm sure one could negatively affect multiple lives

I'm glad you got interested in the cult subject because I was thinking about making a plot about it later on. Sure, I will tell you everything, but I'm still working on it. Once I flesh out everything, I'll send you a PM or put it here.

Damn that backstory is similar to Vinno's. I really should've just put her backstory in the first post too.
The similarities were pure coincidence! xD
If you want, Vinno's parents can be related to the cult I mentioned before.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Celestial Scorpio - Approved!
Magic Dice say
DjinnGate

Go ahead and post. Meet the other characters at the beanstalk base :)

Hey, sorry to announce this everyone, but I've decided that I have to quietly drop this roleplay for the time being. Hope you all have a good time. o/

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Shinku⭐Kun
I saw that in your IC post you said Pandora wants to stick with one person only, just want to check if that's just an IC decision for your char or an OOC decision, because I want to post but I don't want to mess up anything you have planned.

@Cresion Breezes

"A Sack of Dead Hopes and Dreams" Just saw this and thought that I am the same XD tfw you connect about being dead on the inside.

I saw that in your IC post you said Pandora wants to stick with one person only, just want to check if that's just an IC decision for your char or an OOC decision, because I want to post but I don't want to mess up anything you have planned.
Just an IC decision, however, that doesn't mean she will actually end up teaming up with only one person like she wants. If you wish, you can talk to her and see what happens from there. xD

Everyone is welcome to interact with Pandora even when she's shy AF.

@Cresion Breezes

"A Sack of Dead Hopes and Dreams" Just saw this and thought that I am the same XD tfw you connect about being dead on the inside.

Yeah I'm pretty dead inside. People are always asking me why I look so dead inside, I think I'm born this way.

Will get a reply out once I wake up from sleeping. (give or take like 12 hours because I sleep a lot and take forever to fall asleep. So like 3 pm Central time, if you're not from america then 9 pm GMT if I did that correct. If you use any other time thing then just google it because there are too many timezones.) Have a good day/night.

Is everything okay around here? I haven't heard of anything around here for a while now...

It's just kind of like this, we go a week without anything happening sometimes, it's just slow.

I was waiting for more people to reply before posting. I always feel bad if it's me and a person or two just posting.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I was hoping a few more people would decide which direction they were going before I made my next GM post ^_^

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
As a student from LeviathaSea, Pandora wants to go west and see if her assumptions are correct, but I'm waiting for the replies from the people she interacted.

Oh right, maybe an IC post letting people know where she is and what's she doing will help.

Reactions: Takashi
@Celestial Scorpio, @Cresion Breezes, @daird, @Eru, @Gen_ @Luma, @Rapping-Monster, @Shinku⭐Kun, @Takashi , @Teacup, @Watase Yu, @xLarius

I think that's everyone!
Congrats! we're almost five months in and this RP is still going! <3

maxresdefault.jpg

Also I'm going to post later and drop hints about the directions if that helps :)