It's nothing you have to worry about ^_^
basically I roll a dice to see what house the character is in. To help keep it mostly random

I hope you guys don't mind the late arrival but Falcon convinced me to join with her enthusiastic planning

Picture:

Xander-Tralin.png

Name: Xander Tralin

Appearance: Standing at 5'8 and weight about 165 Lbs, Xander is slightly intimidating for a sprightly 16-year-old. The primary reason being that the irises of his blue eyes are slitted and reptilian in appearance. With shoulder length red hair Xander's facial expression is usually described as 'intense focus', having that gaze focused on you can be unnerving for some. Xander likes to dress warm for his environment wearing a light jacket even in summer heat. It's rare to see him without both the vest and blazer of the school uniform but on the weekends he prefers his gray hooded jacket and looser pants.

Familiar: Searching

Grade type: Xander maintains an A average in all subjects except history, that he usually gets a B in. only certain areas of history hold interest for him.

For Elective classes
1: Magical Creatures 1 (A)
2: Numerology 2
3: Ruins 2

Reactions: Falcon
@ryexander - ha! knew I could drag you in :P
Approved! Xander's house is
RocCliff

@Rapping-Monster
Nam's house is
DjinnGate

Both may start at the beanstalk base
Please choose South, East, or West for your directions

Guys I'm going on vacation for 10 days so I'll be MIA until then, just a heads up.

So is this still open to new oc's cause I have one guy who may or may not work here depending on certain limitations.

Sorry for no reply, been stressed because of the holidays and my schedule is utter shit at the moment. I will try to get a reply out today or tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing good and had a good Christmas/whatever you celebrate.

Alright, now that I've been fully saturated with holiday cheer and various sugary substances, time to post. And... WOW, this is baffling. Like I have a few 'maybes,' but no definite answers.

That moment when you don't get notifications from a thread you're actually following... :'c

Sorry for no reply. Took a break from roleplaying. The holidays and stuff got me pretty stressed but I should be good now and will get a reply out today.

• Thank You
Meanwhile, Donald Trump keeps saying that global warming is a hoax. Alright then, Mr. President...

I have a quick question about character limitations as this does seem to be a rather interesting rp and I might like to join.

Ask away ^_^
This one is always open to new players :)

Aight, anyway the character that I was thinking of bringing over was a half-siren. Which I don't actually know is allowed here.

I do want all student characters to be full human. However, she could have been taught magic by a siren or something if you like :)

It's a he and that is something that I can do.

Sorry for no reply DX life just has been a butt, I am taking this time to reply to everything

• Thank You