• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Change his age and replace the picture with something like "Reference the image in next post and i'll get you approved.
I do still need to know what's going on in your post though. Your char should be in the trial not at the school for one. :)

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Hope everyone is having a good day/evening. :)

Reactions: Luma
Seems correct to me.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Such a lonely, lonely road. Yep seems accurate.

Yeah correct.

• Love
Sorry for being MIA. Been going through a move and a divorce. I'll get a post up ASAP. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Merry-Christmas-Tree-Wallpaper-02.jpg

What's a GM?
GM = Game Master

Also, do you realize that your character must try to solve the riddle of the route he chose, right? It just that I find confusing that he only took a sit on a bench. xD

@Rapping-Monster - with your first character reset to the test I have now approved your second character, Nam.
Nam's age makes him a 4th year. :) I just need to know what electives he is taking if any and then I will tell you the house. :)

acter reset to the test I have now approved your second character, Nam.
Nam's age makes him a 4th year. :) I just need to know what electives he is taking if any and then I will tell you the house. :)

Of course! Wait, do they already know their houses or not? Can I change the age which is a year younger than Jung?

Divination 1
Numerology 2
Magical Creatures 3

Can I change the age which is a year younger than Jung?

Yep, just change it in your character sheet
Older students know their house which I assign by rolling dice.
New students find out after the test