2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
I'm game for almost anything, just ask
Hello there! I'm doing a search for a partner or two to get me back into the rp game. I am lacking plot inspiration as of late so if you're going to rp with me, you've gotta bring stuff to the table and not expect me to lead everything.

I don't really have a lot of rules. Basically, just talk to me about ideas, suggestions, concerns...etc... I'm pretty chill and want to communicate with you! It's hard to offend me :D

umm what else... Grammar and spelling, I'm not great so just do your best and don't expect perfection.

Post length and frequency. I will post 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more, several times a day. Unless real life gets in the way I'm pretty prompt at responding. I expect a similar pace. Post once a week or less and I'll drop it simply because I lose interest. As a side note, please no colorful messages, I have a hard time reading all the fanciness and likely won't consider you as a partner simply because it will give me headaches.

My main characters will be female, I will double and have male characters as well.

No goes:

MXM
FXF
Strict romance (I like natural progression in relationships so they may or may not happen in the rp)
Super techy stuff
strict slice of life (I need action in my life!)

Fantasy
Supernatural
Meadevil
Modern
modern -fantasy
hysterical-fantasy (like say, 1920's with a fantasy twist of some kind)
Post apocalyptic

basically anything, just ask.

Fandoms: (I mostly do OC but will consider Cannon)

Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Fables

again, just ask if you've got any other ideas

I don't really have any plot idea, as I mentioned before, so shoot your ideas at me :D I am good at co-plotting if I'm given an idea (normally good at plotting in general but in a slump)

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Last edited:
still looking

Want to do a rp with me?

Want to do a rp with me?
As I recall, we did try to rp once but it didn't really pan out. Nothing against you of course, just different styles that didn't work together well.

Oh yes! 1920s with fantasy twist. If you are still interested I would love to roleplay some thing like that with you. Please get back to me when ever you can ^-^.

Oh yes! 1920s with fantasy twist. If you are still interested I would love to roleplay some thing like that with you. Please get back to me when ever you can ^-^.
Shoot me essay with some ideas :)

still searching

I's be up to trying something in the Harry Potter universe!

Reactions: Marianne
Meow. How about an rp, friend? ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
*gasp* you want to rp wif me?!?!?! I'd be honored as always Greenie!
Cool :D We can hash stuff out in chat lol XD I just missed rping with you ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sur3, I will be on chat here soon

• Bucket of Rainbows
Still searching for some.good partners

Would you be interested in a fantasy with a twist? I have a cool character that I adore and would like to Rp with but that doesn't seem to fit anywhere.

Sure! Message me with your idea

Status
Not open for further replies.