Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anymore space for the Servant RP?

I'm not sure @Skilletzorz has said they will be active but they haven't been and Saber needs to be an active roll. @Brother Gabriel if he doesn't do something within the week you may have the role of Saber.

For more generic spots we may need masters I'm not sure Yuri's here they just posted not to long ago but they'e not done anything so another master role may need to be filled.

@Xaldin @YuriLucien @Blighted_Agent I'm sure Xaldin, and Blighted want to get on with things however we need more player interaction once more Yuri needs to post however do you guys want me to just give Gabriel the spot of Saber just so we can get a move on? I like to be fair and all but skillet hasn't posted in awhile and he hasn't done anything at all in the IC.

I just pulled things together. I don't have an excuse myself that I can share, and I apologize for the delays but I'm alive again.

@Skilletzorz Alright well can you promise to be more active now Skill? I want to give you the benefit of the doubt but as I said both you, and Yuri haven't done much. And while I appreciate you giving over archer to me at the same time Saber is a valued role that I gave to you in trust that you'd do the role justice.

I had personal issues come up that do not excuse my absence, and I understand that you're going out of your way to humor me right now. I do promise to be around more often, and I can promise that it will not happen again.

@VanceXentan I think I should wait for @YuriLucien so I can handle all parts of my post in one go and keep the timeline from splitting, confirmed or do I go ahead and post anyway?

@Blighted_Agent you can try to work with Yuri still but I'm not sure if they're going to stay in this roleplay for much longer. I've given Gabriel the go ahead to make a caster since Yuri has not been active and I've given them multiple mentions, and more than ample time to post at least once. Yuri can still play as their intended masters however if they desire you may also opt to ask brother Gabriel to make a master for rider, or what have you.

@Xaldin @Skilletzorz @YuriLucien

I'll wait a bit before responding in IC, since there seems to be some issue as to who is playing who here. I'll wait for either Gabriel or Yuri to post if Yuri is still in this.

@Brother Gabriel Before I coutinue is this character from an actual legend? Because if they're not I can't accept them. The rule is they must have come from a pre-existing legend. More over you don't have her true name up.

@Brother Gabriel Before I coutinue is this character from an actual legend? Because if they're not I can't accept them. The rule is they must have come from a pre-existing legend. More over you don't have her true name up.
Oh yeah hahaha I forgot about that, forgive my ignorance on the rules, I'll be making my Caster who is from an actual legend before the day ends

@Brother Gabriel It happens I'm sorry that you made an entire character before you realized it though.

FGOCasterParacelStage4.png

Class Name: Caster

True Name: Paracelsus von Hohenheim

Nickname: Parcy

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Servant of: TBA

Catalyst for summoning: His book: Aurora thesaurusque philosophorum

Weapons:
+The Philosophers Staff

Wish: To reach the Root

Skills
Class Skills:
Item Construction: He is able to make Philosophers stone and weak yet durable Automatons (Automatons built with the five elements) within a span of 2-3 days to compensate for his weak state in the close combat arts, he can only have 2 Automatons at once (since 3 or more can strain him)
B+

Territory Creation: His laboratory
B++

Personal Skills:
High-speed Incantations: A

Elemental: Paracelsus is able to connect the five elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Ether) into his weak Automatons, they'll be able to use the corresponding powers of their elements, Fire Automatons are engulf in flames, protecting them and boosting their durability but making them weak to wind and water or ice based powers, Wind Automatons are extremely agile and fast but are weak in body and can easily be destroyed, Earth Automatons are extremely durable and sturdy, but slow and dumb. Water Automatons can be use the waters as a cannon, combined with their agility, they are dangerous, but they can be easily dispelled just by a jab in their body, but the Ether Automatons can have the quirks of two elements, yet the same time the weakness of those two.
A

Philosopher's Stone: is a Skill that denotes the ability to purify and accumulate magical energy into a crystal known as the Philosopher's stone - informally known as a photonic crystal - and manipulate it. The rank of the Skill greatly affects the degree of purity which can be attained. Depending on the rank, a large number of effects can be displayed.

Base Parameters
Strength - D
Agility - C
Endurance - E
Mana - A
Luck - B

Noble Phantasm
Staff of Paracelsus

A+
"Let me show you......my light."
"The True Ether guides me... my obsessions, the form of my thoughts"

Composed of ultra-high density "Elixir: The Philosopher's Stone" and is the origin of Staff of the Philosopher. This staff is mainly used to enhance, assist and amplify the power of magecraft. It also allows instant use of ritualistic magic. By using the Five Elements as a catalyst, the sword can simulate True Ether, Magical Energy from the Age of Gods, to destroy anything around it.

Personality:
He is intellectual and calm. His disposition is mild and does not enjoy combat. Advocates that human affection is more precious than anything. He regards the modern magi far and wide as the descendants of the pupils that inherited his teachings, loving them equally as far as the world permits that love.

History:
In life, Paracelsus held a remarkably radical view of the world that was in stark contrast to almost all other mages, he believed that magic was something the public should've been made aware of. He had believed in the good magic could bring to the world if only everyone was made aware of it. He also used his knowledge in alchemy to help common folk with no connection to magic.
Unfortunately, this ultimately caused him to get killed as his belief was what spelled the end for him when the Mage's Association sent their assassins to his doors, in order to preserve the mysteries of magic.
Of course, they never meant to eliminate him immediately, as to them he was still a rare and talented individual. He was by no means a heretic, even in the Clock Tower's views. In his attempts to disclose the mysteries of magic, he was warned more than thrice by the Clock Tower. In his last moments of life, he greeted his assailants with complete composure and pacifism.
After he was slain, his killers salvaged all that they could from his workshop from the tome that he had wished to publish in order to reveal the existence of magic to the world, to mountains of catalysts and experimental notes. Their only conclusion was that he was a strange man wishing to help others. They would later attempt to interrogate his ghost through a seance, but even then he remained silent. During the seance they had attempted to come to a mutual understanding, but after 5 mins and 20 seconds it came to naught and they finally banished his spirit.

Last edited:
@Brother Gabriel he needs a link to any relevant backstory he may have. Also while it is true that Fate/Stay uses the rule breaker dagger as their weapon doesn't his noble phantasm seem like something a saber would use?

His elemental ability is basically
Dragon Tooth Warriors
on crack.

I'm not sure if I should give him the ability to make servant level enemies.

Also I hope your aware high speed incantation on that level is basically instantaneous spell casting right?

Also keep in mind you'll probably have to make a master for him. Everyone else is already doubled up besides Skill.

@Brother Gabriel he needs a link to any relevant backstory he may have. Also while it is true that Fate/Stay uses the rule breaker dagger as their weapon doesn't his noble phantasm seem like something a saber would use?

His elemental ability is basically
Dragon Tooth Warriors
on crack.

I'm not sure if I should give him the ability to make servant level enemies.

Also I hope your aware high speed incantation on that level is basically instantaneous spell casting right?

Also keep in mind you'll probably have to make a master for him. Everyone else is already doubled up besides Skill.
Alright, sorry, I didn't know that.

I'll have his stats fix to not make too much OP

Hi guys! Sorry for the super late reply!
Between my sister's surgery, parent's health and work shifts that just got thrown on me,
I will have to wish you all the best of luck! Have fun! Sorry, prosper and rock on. <3

Alright. Been sitting on a post waiting for stuff to clear up, gonna strike while the iron's...warm at least.

Hi guys! Sorry for the super late reply!
Between my sister's surgery, parent's health and work shifts that just got thrown on me,
I will have to wish you all the best of luck! Have fun! Sorry, prosper and rock on. <3
Oh wait, you're back, you can have your role back you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.