Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright well just tell me when it's ready. I'll take a look.

That was a tad longer than my usual posts, but it was fun to write up. Ideally I'll have my characters split up at some point so I don't keep cranking out ones that long. Also added some additional images to show Hetza and Shintani's outfits more clearly in their profiles.

Assassin and Berserker are hanging out just outside the cathedral and my masters are inside, with Shintani being unnecessarily frank.

I'm not sure if it's intentional but you can't see Berserker's Dialogue. @Xaldin . I'm not sure if Berserker even should have intelligible dialogue but this is a roleplay so I suppose I shouldn't be too picky in that regard.

Dialogue can be seen if you select the text. Lancer's master is being processed, will post when accepted.

I'm not sure if it's intentional but you can't see Berserker's Dialogue. @Xaldin . I'm not sure if Berserker even should have intelligible dialogue but this is a roleplay so I suppose I shouldn't be too picky in that regard.
It's intentional. I wanted his dialogue to be like it is for Berserkers in the Fate games so it's just a blank that represents his unintelligible grunts/roars.

If you play Lu Bu's side story in Fate/Extella, you see that Berserkers actually have dialogue but no one can understand him. So I let the dialogue be seen by highlighting it, but IC no one understands him as it's actually just grunts and yells.

alright I already knew both of those things brought up by you guys I just wanted confirmation on if it was intentional or not. It's not big issue either way to me.

It's intentional. I wanted his dialogue to be like it is for Berserkers in the Fate games so it's just a blank that represents his unintelligible grunts/roars.

If you play Lu Bu's side story in Fate/Extella, you see that Berserkers actually have dialogue but no one can understand him. So I let the dialogue be seen by highlighting it, but IC no one understands him as it's actually just grunts and yells.
Personally I love this solution. When I first saw that Bahsahkah in the original F/SN had a roar that only was represented as the black blanks it really resonated with me, seeing it here again is great.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Xaldin
Personally I love this solution. When I first saw that Bahsahkah in the original F/SN had a roar that only was represented as the black blanks it really resonated with me, seeing it here again is great.
Ha, awesome. That was exactly what I was going for. XD I'm pretty much gonna be imagining that same roar whenever he gets into combat.

Apologies for the delay, but here it is, an approved dedicated support master. Hope you brought a poncho.

- M A S T E R -

Name: Oliver Rockford, Jr.
Nickname: Rock

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 60 kg

Command Seal: A sideways “S” with a right-side up V and an upside-down V at the ends.

Appearance: Completely bald. Thick brown eyebrows, extended brown goatee, brown eyes. Muscular for his age.
Everyday Outfit: Wears a sleeveless white shirt, khaki pants and boots. Occasionally dons a red apron when working at his restaurant. With the appearance of his Command Seal, has taken to wearing a red beanie.

Personality: A charming older man who has over the course of his life come to value hard work. Keeps to himself while working and dutifully executes his chores without fail. Grew cynical and depressed after the death of his wife, but magecraft work helped cope. A simple man with simple wants. Does not anger easily, is fond of tradition. Now as a widower, has rediscovered flirting and being suave, is more than willing to use it to his advantage.

Affinity: Water

Magecraft School: Self-taught, various.

Mana: C

Skills:
Lluvia – Oliver can gather clouds that begin to rain, or cause already present clouds to rain. The rain can be made to be very slight and unobtrusive, or heavy and annoying, but he can’t normally induce flooding without strain and preparation. The rain is normal and has no properties in and of itself. Total: up to 7 times per day

Regen – While it is raining, Oliver can cause the rain to turn a pinkish color. The pink rain induces a healing effect on chosen allies and removes debuffs. The degree of healing depends on how much prana he invests, how much he focuses, and how many allies are chosen. 5 times per hour, up to 12 minutes each round. Total: up to 7 times per day

Ame – While it is raining, Oliver can synchronize with the rain to gather information within the area where it is raining – people, objects, etc. The quality and specificity of information that can be obtained depends on how much he focuses and how much prana he invests. Can be used up to 6 hours in one go. Total: up to 7 times per day

Pluie While it is raining, Oliver can cause the rain to turn into a grayish color. The gray rain reduces visibility of chosen foes within its range to a few meters from their center of mass and conceals the noise done by chosen allies’s actions. The degree of concealment and visibility reduction depends on how much prana he invests, how much he focuses, and how many allies and foes are chosen. 5 times per hour, up to 12 minutes each round. Total: up to 7 times per day

Mvua While it is raining, Oliver can cause the rain to turn into a greenish color. The green rain buffs chosen allies within its range, and causes chosen foes to require more prana than normal. The effectiveness of the buff and extra prana needed depends on how much prana he invests, how much he focuses, and how many allies and foes are chosen. 5 times per hour, up to 12 minutes each round. Total: up to 7 times per day

Dozhd – While it is raining, Oliver can cause the rain to turn into a purplish color. The purple rain causes chosen targets to experience a temperature reduction or increase in their immediate surroundings. The degree of temperature change and the size of the area where the change is exerted depends on how much prana he invests, how much he focuses, and how many targets are chosen. 5 times per hour, up to 12 minutes each round. Total: up to 7 times per day

Chuva While it is raining, Oliver can abruptly cause all the rain to stop. If he does, all the remaining possible rain and clouds concentrate into a single basketball-sized, hyper-dense, glowing, rainbow-colored drop. The drop can be fired from the sky at any time at a chosen target with extreme speed for devastating damage, also flooding its area. Additional rain cannot be caused until the drop has been fired. Keeping the drop afloat is extremely taxing (maximum 30 minutes), and firing it even more so. At best, can be used once every 6 hours. After use, Oliver’s prana is very low, and causing additional rain becomes very difficult and potentially dangerous. Total: up to 4 times per day

Gandr The Scandinavian curse that decreases the health of a given target. Oliver is not powerful enough to make it cause physical damage. Induces loss of balance, dizziness and a fever. Can be shot once every 2 seconds. Repeated use decreases its effectivity until a period of rest greater than the time spent between all shots occurs. Realistically, it is best used to deter targets from following while running away. Total: up to 65 times per day

Sorcery Trait: None
Origin: Unknown (dormant)

Mystic Code: A simple-looking black umbrella; in reality, it is heavily reinforced. Its edges can be made sharp/hot/electric/cold by running prana through them. Can launch Gandr Shots from the tip.

Wish: To fulfill his promise to his wife

Background:
  1. Only son, born to a non-prominent European magus mother and an American salesman; family moved to a quite seaside village
    2. Attended public schooling getting only by in terms of grades, preferred to focus on what his mother taught him of magecraft.
    3. Rather than join the Association when of age, began travelling the world to learn of different teachings
    4. Father died shortly after, mother still alive and working. Time later, he returned, and mother died shortly after. Inherited mother’s position in company; harsh schedule meant reducing magus practices
    5. Managed to marry a non-magus woman met at work; prior, was recognized as a player while traveling.
    6. Woman had intended to quit job to raise kids, but complications during pregnancies lead to never actually having children, and so work continued for both.
    7. Seldom interacted with wife’s side of the family.
    8. Thanks to the special savings deposit from parents, own savings and wife's savings, managed to set up a small restaurant to be run by both.
    9. Restaurant had enough success that allowed them both to quit and focus on it. Better schedule allowed for increased dedication to magecraft.
    10. Wife’s death led him to fully dive into magecraft again, improving upon his mother’s legacy and the various teachings he had picked up along his travels during his life.
    11. Eventually heard rumors of the grail war and after preparing, decided to go for it, feeling that it was a good chance to fulfill his promise to his dying wife – to expand the restaurant worldwide, and find a new wife to continue his lineage
    12. Before leaving, found a dirty coin in the river, next to his house. Imagine the surprise when he discovers what it is while on the plane to Fuyuki...

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
I'll accept it.

I'll accept it.
Many thanks. Could the first post be updated with the master-servant pairs, please?
And maybe putting the sample sheets for both under spoilers since they're no longer needed and just seem like clutter...

I'll see what I can I wasn't feeling great this morning so I'm trying to rest up.

Yeah, hope you get better soon, Vance.

Also I'm liking Lancer's master. Especially since Assassin needs a water supply for one of his abilities. XD

It's a related issue. I talked with him and he said he wanted to post first to keep some things straight after he got his last master approve, but personal issues came up and he hasn't really been on for more than a few minutes tonight. I can try to get something out if you really need it, but I think he'll be open tomorrow.

Talking about Blight? Or is it Yuri? In either case that's fine I just don't want to respond to Xaldin until I get more posts in. Besides I don't think Gil would have much to say with a little grunting berserker, and mister 'I use to be important'.

Blighted. Sygila is Tristan's master. I should probably poke my head in more here for clarity though, I've been leaning on Blighted because it's usually easier to get a hold of him on messengers a bit but I shouldn't be a stranger.

Talking about Blight? Or is it Yuri? In either case that's fine I just don't want to respond to Xaldin until I get more posts in. Besides I don't think Gil would have much to say with a little grunting berserker, and mister 'I use to be important'.

Well he could ask Assassin why he has a sniper rifle, Assassin tries to play it off as being an Archer, and Gil-kun immediately sees through his BS and calls him out on it. XD But I'm in no rush for a response.

Well he'd see through it if he WASN'T archer himself. He technically has hero's shield maiden on crack with his third noble phantasm which he gains because he's still growing up unlike dick lord omega Gilgamesh. Not that he would use it as even now he's intentionally restraining it. But this is how I see the conversation going:

"Hey there fellas what's going on? I'm a servant who are you guy?"
"I am Ass-Archer! The Hero of-"
"Yeah of course you are and I'm Rider... and you?"
roaring noises.
"I like cake too mister! Maybe we can go get some together sometime...well maybe not you're kind of crazy in the head aren't cha?"

Reactions: Xaldin
Status
Not open for further replies.