Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skilletzorz Alright thanks we need to get a move on after all.

@VanceXentan I'm done downgrading Caster bruh, still needs your opinion if it's acceptable? If not, I'll downgrade and change him some more.

@Brother Gabriel What is the extent of destruction that his staff can produce? It's worded rather vaguely.

@VanceXentan

No, it's the culmination of all 5 elements, and with the will of Caster, causes the 5 elements to explode into a pillar of light that destroys things that is half a street before it strains Caster, leaving him vulnerable (symbolizing his weakness in battle, due to his distate for fighting)

@Brother Gabriel Alright and how does that effect the enemies? Is it unblockable? Is it instantaneous?

@VanceXentan

It effects both enemies and environment, it is a burst of raw elemental power, which makes it dangerous and unblockable, the range isn't the long, it's like a shotgun, powerful yet short.

He'll have to summon all 5 elements, doing so will destroy any automaton wielding them, and he'll say this words
"Let me show you......my light."
"The True Ether guides me... my obsessions, the form of my thoughts""
Then BLAAAM!!!​

Alright I'll consider it if you understand this: Once he uses this it won't always guarantee an instant kill in all circumstances. Also that you understand that this sort of power would also probably hurt us other servants. I believe it's a bit much myself but I'm sitting on Kid Gilgamesh so I have no room to talk.

I understand, Caster is a pacifist, he detest fighting, and to make him use his Noble Phantasm is to greatly piss him off, plus He rather use his automatons to do the dirty work rather than engage in the actual fighting, he only cares about studying and spends a great deal of his time trying to make potions and alchemy and stuff

Alright then well I'll accept him and if things don't turn out well we can do a bit more nerfing sound fair? @Brother Gabriel

@VanceXentan sounds far, too be honest, I'm still a rookie in the Caster role, so please do guide me

@Brother Gabriel Just keep in mind you're not done yet he still needs a master before he can even be summoned and everyone's already doubling up so you need to make him one.

Will try and post tonight, with Yuri dropping out I need to make a Master for Rider. I've been brainstorming and think I have something, will send to @VanceXentan for revision as soon as I can

Alright I'll take a look.

Posting the approved version. Will try and post in the IC tomorrow.

- M A S T E R -

Name: Idera-Ha Sorei-Ne
Nickname: Hane (hah-neh)

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 171 cm
Weight: 60 kg

Command Seal: A 'not equal' sign made o lightning bolts

Appearance: Graying blonde hair in a short in a shoulder-length hime cut. Green eyes. Sharp nose, slight eyebrows, small ears, lips always painted crimson red. Very pale skin. Quite busty.
Everyday Outfit: Gray gloves, simple gray sneakers, gray belt, a floor length denim skirt that never seems to get in her way, a tight golden long-sleeve blouse that shows off some cleavage, a blood red necklace that always seems to stay in place. Blood red headphones that don't seem to be attached to anything. Sunglasses always kept on top of her head.

Personality: Quite selfish. Follows only the rules she absolutely must. Prone to profanity. Fond of ice cream. Values her own survival above anything and everything and will do anything and everything to ensure it. Hates physical activity. Enjoys watching fire burn, but doesn't like watching people burn. Is not prideful, and actually is disdainful of the prideful. Overall lazy. Values the freedom she has now and is staunchly protective of it. Has always liked living in America and is displeased with its current state of affairs.

Affinity: Fire

Magecraft School: Magus Association

Mana: A

Skills: Pyromancy – The ability to manipulate fire as though it were any given state of matter at will. Does not allow for the creation of fire. All of Hane's spells are based on it.

Blaze – Extends gaseous fire all over a given area near-instantly. Extremely ephemeral and does not cause much damage, but consumes all oxygen within said radius, and is incredibly loud, easily disrupting concentration and rupturing eardrums. Limit twice per hour, 10 times per day. Range: 10m radius around Hane.

Ooze – Shapes a ball of viscous fire that can be thrown or held. Has little concussive force but the heat intensity is ridiculously high. The fireball can be made to persist up to 2 hours. Limit 6 times per minute, 720 times per day. Range: Ball with 1m diameter.

Flash – Shapes a wall of fire. The fire is solid and can stop physical attacks, in addition to being extremely luminous, easily damaging retinas. Naturally, emits extreme heat. The firewall can be made to persist up to one hour. Cannot change shape once molded, but does not have to be made into a strict rectangle. Must always connect to a solid surface, cannot create a completely enclosed shape. Limit twice per minute, 180 times per day. Range: up to 5 meters tall, 10 meters long, 3 meters thick.

Jet – Launches a stream or wave of liquid fire. Moderate concussive impact, seeps through cracks, extreme temperature. Pressure of launch can vary, can easily eat through metal. Has linear trajectory. Can be made to persist up to 30 minutes. Limit once per minute, 60 times per day. Range: 20 meters. Stream can be up to 1 meter diameter and is much faster; wave is up to 5 meters wide and 2 meters tall and slower.

Form – Shapes fire into any given form around her. The fire can be used as a bludgeon for moderate concussive damage. High temperature allows for easy burning While the spell is active, the fire can be reshaped at will.. The fire can be made to persist up to 1 hour. Once per minute, 600 times a day. Range: 5 meter radius around Hane, up to 3 meters wide, 3 meters tall.

Blast – Shapes a bright red marble of super-compressed fire that can detonate, creating a massive explosion. Extreme concussive impact, high temperature. After the explosion, the area is covered in flames. The marble can be kept up, unexploded, up to 2 hours. The flames can persist up to 10 minutes. Limit twice per hour, 24 times a day. Range: 50 m radius from epicenter. Drains Hane heavily.

Sorcery Trait: None
Origin: To burn (dormant)

Mystic Code: Her gray leather gloves. Strengthened with runes, fire-proof, don't conduct electricity, allow for extreme gripping when needed. Very comfortable, keeps hands warm, won't shrink if washed. Quite elegant at a glance. Can produce sparks when snapping fingers or clapping.

Wish: To have a son.

Background:
Idera-Ha Sorei-Ne was born to a prestigious and unscrupulous Magus family. She was not originally the heir, but an accident that killed her elder brother led her to becoming it. She did not want the responsibility, but accepted it anyway out of the benefits it brought along.

Her family life was not necessarily good but it was not bad either; having been taught a very twisted system of values, she realized early on that she would not be able to fit in regular schools, and as such was homeschooled all her life until she managed to join the Magus Association. She made few friends and plenty of enemies, along with connections that she was willing to use however she needed.

In spite of the comforts that being the heir offered, the responsibilities and management duties were not to Hane's liking at all, especially after her parents died. She married an extremely rich non-Magus man, whom she divorced shortly after, keeping most of his money and assets. She Hane repeated this process 4 times over the years, eventually securing herself financially for life.

Hane fought for years to overcome her sterility, both through magecraft and science, to no avail. Refusing to adopt out family tradition, she heard about the grail war and decided to seek its miracle to finally conceive and give birth to an heir.

true enough I did offer to let you drop washington though boss.

I'm aware but hey we need all the firepower we can muster, right? It'll get easier with time, this also got crossed with having to come up with Hane. Now we need the others to step up. Maybe @Brother Gabriel first?

Status
Not open for further replies.