• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presence and movement surrounding the church, of humans, animals, non-astralized Servants not using Presence Concealment or equivalents. Right now he's looking for generalities (just if anybody's there or moving or waiting etc); if he finds something that he'd like to focus on more closely for more detail (appearance, equipment, etc), he can 'zoom' into that but he loses the big picture in doing so.

There are black parts in the further depths of the church that you can't see. Presumably there are parts that the overseers don't want you to see. There is no other movement that is not concealed, or otherwise that you can see near the area. If there are servants they are not doing anything suspicious, or they're cloaked. If there are humans around they don't seem to be doing anything particularly important.

Oh no, not inside the curch, there's no rain in there. It's just for the surroundings.

Well as I said anyone around there is either a normal person walking around, a open heroic spirit, the overseer, or the spirit is hidden. In otherwise there's zip besides what i've shown.

Thx for the info. Probably will post after Skill. When's Gabes showing up?

No clue not even sure if Gabriel is still here. If he doesn't show up I'm going to throw in a custom caster. I don't believe we'll have any luck in the interest check section.

@Blighted_Agent I still can't see Hane's text very well could you please change it? It basically blends into Iwaku's background and I can't see if he's talking or not half the time.

I was trying to wait for Gabe to post before I made another, but I can make one if you wanna move on.

@Xaldin I'm fairly certain gabe is either busy, or he just gave up. Blighed mentioned him twice and he hasn't responded.

Hane is a woman, is the person calling her 'a guy' doing this deliberately?

My mistake I was back to back posting.

Sorry for the delay guys, I honestly got side-tracked sorry, I'll be posting right away.

What's the current position of the characters? Are we still in formalities or something? have we all met yet?

The priest spouted off his exposition. The servants are where they have been.

What's up with the lack of posts?

Going to post now, Caster and his Master are very late to the party

@Brother Gabriel Caster isn't allowed in the temple unless you're sneaking him in in which case he gets caught and you get black sheeped by the servants for breaking the rules. More over you should move your master to actually be a part of the meeting and not just walking in.​

Status
Not open for further replies.