Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
Note: Any role currently not taken can be applied for and in the case of a reserved one already you can apply for it in case of a drop out.
Link for Collaboration post site that may be helpful to some: TitanPad
===
The year is 2012 and the next holy grail war is set to begin with the last ending in a flat out no-contest with the death of one of the magi ending in two friends left forcing them to call it a draw as neither side wanted to end the other. Or at the very least that is what the church overseer had claimed. The last war was held in Fuyuki city, and now it seems to be held there once more due to the failure of the previous masters whom saw the war fail to find a proper conclusion leading to the aforementioned draw. However the pent up magic from the previous war seems to have caused unfortunate consequences in this war as well. As the masters begin to gather and summon their servants it would seem that there is a specific clause for this particular war. An enforcement made by the guardians of the grail itself in order to make sure a winner is definitely declared in this war. The grail's magic in the last war seems to have somehow been used to reawaken old bloodlines of magisters and has caused an influx of a new group of potential candidates whom all seem to wish to take on the chance to win this new power despite some being slow to learn, others have quickly mastered their powers. How many masters, and magus whom have been reawakened by this new power is unknown. However some mages have taken up the challenge of finding out why this has happened, and how to little success.
The war is just beginning and the stipulation has been sent out by the neutral priest whom is acting as the overseer, the individual in charge of the war. The groups shall break up into teams of seven people or less. The winners of the war shall all receive one minor wish granted to them personally due to the nature of the war the grail's magic may end up needing to be shared among the winning party. Though how they are to team up is up to them there will need to be two sides of the war anyone who refuses to side with a party is allowed to continue fighting in the war however they will be outnumbered, and possibly eliminated quickly. To this end the neutral party led by the Overseer has inclined to offer a meet up at his large home for those who wish to become a part of a side without having to seek out other masters by themselves. This war is setting up to become a mess as rules have been changed and old rivalries have been resurrected from long past eras. What shall come of the war is up to the masters and the servants who fight for them.

====
Rules:
1. All Standard Roleplay Rules Apply. Power Playing, God Modding, and other assorted non-sense is not allowed.
2. No over powered servants. Demi-Gods, and servants such as Gilgamesh, Beserker Lancelot/Hercules, and folks of that nature are not allowed. I can't have unkillable servants that make everyone else pale in comparison.
3. I must approve of your characters personally before allowing them into the roleplay. Characters not approved do not get noticed in the IC.
4. PVP is allowed and will be taken up in the arena however BOTH parties must agree to the battle in order to prevent random player killings in the middle of the roleplay.
5. Everyone starts with three command seals.
6. 2 Noble Phantasm limit on Servants whom are not canon. This is to prevent power playing, and shenanigans.
====
Here's a list of roles currently claimed:
Servant
Saber: The Child of Sadness - Skilletzorz
Archer: The Little King of Heroes - Vancexentan
Lancer:The Valkyrie's Devoted Lancer - Blighted Agent
Rider: General of Freedom - Blighted Agent
Caster: The Witch of Endor - YuriLucient
Assassin: The Hero of Chaos - Xaldin
Berserker: The Fallen Child of Light - Xaldin
====
Character List:
Leon Winchester (see Archer's link) - VanceXentan
Hetza 'Hellshock' - Xaldin (See Assassin)
Azren Tetsuro/Riku Emiya Velvet - YuriLucien (see above and below Caster)
Sygila Murmirnea - Blighted Agent (See Rider)
Shintani T. - Xaldin
====
NPC List:
Brother Jun - Mediator from the Mage Association
Father Walter - Head Mediator/Overseer from the Mage Society
Saber - Unknown Name
Archer: Unknown Name
Lancer: Unknown Name
Rider: Unknown Name
Caster: Unknown Name
Assassin: Unknown Name
Beserker: Unknown Name
Togami Keiji - Master of ____

====
Character Sheets:
Magi Sheet:
Name:
Nicknames:
Master of:
Command Seal Location:
Wish:
Origin: Magecraft
Appearance:
-
Personality:
Biography:
-
Magecraft Section:
School of Magecraft: (what type of abilities do you study specifically see above magecraft link)
Skills/Spells List: (Please include how many times you can cast specific spells)
Amount of Magecraft Mana: (A-E)
Other: (for anything that I may have missed)
=======
Servant Character sheet:
Servant
Class Name:
Nicknames:
Alignment:
Servant of:
Catalyst For Summon:
Weapon(s):
Wish:
Abilities:
Skill
Skills (Custom ones are allowed Rate A-E):
Class Abilities:
Base Parameters:
(Rate them A-D. Normal Human (or humans that actually existed) Servants will rarely have certain attributes above C unless their history, or tales depict them of being able to use one of them very handily)
Strength: (筋力, Kinryoku?): Bodily might in terms of power.
Endurance: (耐久, Taikyū?): How much damage one can withstand.
Agility: (敏捷, Binshō?): Quickness and speed of reaction.
Magical Power: (魔力, Maryoku?): How much magical energy can be handled.
Good luck: (幸運, Kōun?): The quality of one's luck.
Noble Phantasm: (宝具, Hōgu?): The strength of the Noble Phantasm one owns. While the ranking will often match their strongest Noble Phantasm, it will sometimes only reflect a secondary Noble Phantasm, or display a ranking higher or lower than their available wares.
Noble Phantasms: (Noble Phantasm)
Name:
Quote:
Type:
Range:
Description:
True Name: (can be put in hider for those who don't wish to show it to others, and you should link a bio if available)
Appearance:

Last edited:
@YuriLucien @Blighted_Agent
@Skilletzorz

Here's the OOC I still believe it would've been better to jump site to RPA due to lack of members but hopefully we get more here. If not well we're on our own. Blighted already has his sheet ready. I will be using either Jeanne, Siegfried, or Mordred. It depends on the other servants presented and what we will need.

Posting my character sheet. Any questions regarding my material I'll answer as well as I can.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

- SERVANT -

Possible Classes: Caster
Current Class: Caster

Nickname: N/A

Background: A "natural philosopher" critical to the scientific revolution and one of the greatest scientific minds to grace mankind. One of the two fathers of Calculus, and the father of classical mechanics that first fully described the world and its place in the cosmos. A consummate researcher and thinker who delved into many fields, including alchemy and religion.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Appearance: Long white curly hair, hooked nose, sharp features, sassy smile, amber eyes, pale skin, non-muscular figure. Middle aged, a few wrinkles. Rarely smiles.
Outfit: Wears a brown cuirass, black pants, a belt with a book strapped to each side, gray shoulder, forearm and thigh pads. Wears a blood-red overcoat.

Personality: Easy to enrage when people try to point out his virginity as an attempted insult. More interested in catching up to new science and doing research than fighting. Would very much like to confront a certain silver-haired man whose own theory of mechanics dared to usurp his own's throne. Not evil, but not a paragon of goodness. Will not indulge in immoral experiments just for the sake of progress, but likewise is willing to bend and skirt rules obstructing progress. Remains a perfectionist as he was in life. Does not take criticism too well. Hates the taste of apples, but loves their form.

Stats:
STR - E
AGI - E (A)
END - D
MAN - D
LUK - A
NP - EX

Weapon: None.

Noble Phantasm:
All Matter's Chains - A passive Noble Phantasm. The pinnacle of his fame, and synonymous with his name, the absolute understanding, and thus, manipulating, of the laws of the most fundamental force to affect the world which transcends time and space (under most circumstances... certain extremes require the knowledge of a certain silver-haired man), gravity.

Manifests itself in multiple ways - the first and foremost is that due to not experiencing gravity's effect on himself, moves at a far, far greater speed than a regular Caster would, and like-wise has absolute freedom of movement (functionally, flight; in reality, this style of movement transcends such a notion). Inanimate targets can be cut-off-from/tied-back-to gravity's effects, or have the effects of gravity simply increased/decreased at will. Passively, a 1-rank penalty to AGI is induced upon any Servant within the ability's range (500 m radius) - the effect can with effort and preparation be made more drastic by adding penalties upon themselves; this is achieved by properly reciting and modifying the equations pertaining to the servant in question (the maximum possible effect is reducing a Servant's speed to E---. Humans can be made completely immobile but the procedure is far too time consuming to be used under any sort of pressure). Applying the same framework, can change the gravitic center of attraction for a given target. A Noble Phantasm not strictly considered for combat which requires unorthodox thinking in order to obtain the most efficient usage.

Range: 500 m - 1000 m

Type: Anti-Physics

Quote: N/A

Class Skills:
Item Construction - N/A. Newton was a research, not maker, of the physical, and does not possess this skill.
Territory Creation - B+++. Allows for the creation of a "Facility", superior to a standard "Workshop". While inferior to a "Temple" in general, it far exceeds one in terms of its specialized purpose: research.

Personal Skills:
Numerical Abstraction - A+. Newton, as the foremost heroic spirit to have understood the mathematical laws of the world, is capable of observing and instantaneously determining the intrinsic quantitative value of all objects and actions. For one versed in analysis and calculation, numbers are the greatest tools - what to do with them, is that person's choice.

Reinforcement - B. As a man who studied 'alchemy', his understanding of the composition of materials and their properties allows Newton to compensate for his lack of magical skill in order to apply reinforcement. Knowledge of flaws allows for correction and improvement. On-the-fly usage allows for strengthening of objects to the degree that they can strike with D-rank STR and END. Minimal preparation allows for C-rank strengthening; adequate preparation allows strengthening to B-rank. However, his lack of studying living beings means that attempting to use it on plants and animals is guaranteed to backfire.
Catalyst: The remains of the apple that fell from the tree.

Wish: Omniscience.

- MASTER -

Name: Sygila Murmirnea
Nickname: Gila.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height: 166 cm
Weight: 50 kg

Command Seal: Sun, moon and earth in their orbits

Appearance: Green eyes, black hair, tan skin. Small nose, not curvy, long legs. long eyelashes, fine eyebrows
Everyday Outfit: Sleeveless blue turtleneck blouse, white belt, blue knee-length skirt, white high-heels (10 cm)
Expedition/Combat Outfit: White metal helmet with two green horns protruding towards the back from above the ear level, and a transparent green glass-like visor. Green choker. White form-fitting lycra suit with one long green stripe on the side of each leg, one long green stripe along the front of the upper segment along where a zipper would normally be located, a green stripe along where a belt would be found, going all around. The stripes sometims glow. White sports shoes. The suit has rugged armored segments on the sides of the torso and the back, the forearms the upper legs. (the stripes are actually full of metal particles that glow)

Personality: Curious but not diligent. Prone to getting angry when people assume she's an innocent virgin in spite of how much she gives off the aura of one. doesn't like to lecture people or show off her intellectual capacity. does not mind crowds.

Affinity: Metal

Magecraft School: Self-taught, Atlas Academy.

Mana: B

Skills:
Thought Partition - Can only create two. In spite of it being comparatively minimal, it still allows for far superior data processing. Can be used constantly throughout the entire day if needed.
Thought Acceleration - Substantial, allows for increased reaction time and data intake. Can fully read, parse, understand and memorize ('process') a trivial 500-page book in less than half an hour. Non-elevated magical/scientific texts of equivalent length can be processed in 1 hour. Elevated scientific/magical texts of can be processed in 2 hours. Higher level scientific/magical texts can be processed in 3 hours. Total hours active throughout the day can sum up to 8 before adverse health effects begin to appear.

Metalmancy - Can distort, reinforce, levitate metal. The extent of the changes applied depends on the amount of prana used and time spent channeling it. Moderate stress usage can be done up to 10 times in a reduced span of time.

Sorcery Trait: None.
Origin: Unknown, dormant.

Mystic Code:
Sand of Delphi - Metal particles that at a glance look like glossy black sand with the occasional rainbow hue. Has a multitude of properties when Prana is running through it - fireproof, waterproof, selectively conductive, selectively magnetic, etc. Can be molded and coalesced into different shapes. Capable of both offense and defense. As a weapon of Atlas, Sygila can use its movement to make predictions of the future with adequate preparation. Extreme weight requires a specialized container (a cylindrical canister carried on the small of her back), and its manipulation requires under most circumstances heavy prana consumption. Viewed with contempt within Atlas because of its simplicity. Simple usage can be done continuously up to 3 hours, moderate usage up to 1.5, intensive usage up to 45 minutes, extreme usage up to 20 minutes.

Wish: Recognition by discovery.

Background: A woman from a non-prominent magical family; her father was a magus information broker that worked with the Enforcers, and her mother worked in a regular business. This unique mix let her remain acquainted with non-magical technology throughout her life. Early childhood spent in a cabin in the woods with only one small city close by. Elementary school was undertaken in said small city, but with few friends and problems controlling herself, eventually got pulled out.

The family (just herself and her parents) moved to a larger city eventually, with Sygila's father showing her the basics of magecraft and handling her own. She was homeschooled throughout the years equivalent to middle school, but by the time of high school, Sygila was trained to the point that she could feasibly attend a public school without trouble. After finishing, she enrolled into Atlas, having exhibited capacity for Thought Acceleration, but being able to manage only two Thought Partitions got her rejected from any sort of relevant positions in investigation teams.

Largely ignored, and underappreciated, she holds unparalleled freedom within the academy in spite of creating a weapon worthy of Atlas. Her time in Atlas was spent doing mostly bottom-level work and reading whatever treatises she could find to learn more; from the latter, she manages to eventually develop a prediction method using a weapon she herself created - the Sand of Delphi. Unfortunately, due to the weapon's ultra simple design, and the prediction method's specificity, the recognition she got bordered on nil.

Hearing rumors of the Grail War, travels to the site, her only wish being to discover something that will give her the greatness she feels she deserves

I'll accept the character I see nothing wrong with it.

Sorry, I've had the flu. Too hard to type while I've been in bed. Should I back out as Caster? She's kinda my main servent, so lemme know...

Last edited:
Sorry, I've had the flu. Too hard to type while I've been in bed. Should I back out as Caster? She's kinda my main servent, so lemme know...
I believe Skillz was the one who reserved Caster should ask them.

I believe Skillz was the one who reserved Caster should ask them.
I reserved and made a sheet for Caster before the reboot. If it's not honored, I'll bow out.

I reserved and made a sheet for Caster before the reboot. If it's not honored, I'll bow out.
You're making it seem like I'm the bad guy here. I made the reboot after I asked multiple times if people were still with the current one before hand. I then posted the reboot and waited a few days before someone besides blighted even commented. By the time I made this one the interest check was at least a week or so old. You were sick fair enough but Caster is Newton right now. There are still Lancer, Berserker, and Assassin open. If you want to drop out fair enough but the roleplay will be dead without a third member regardless. Unless Skillz and Blighted want to shorten this into a 3 on 3 on 1 grail war with some weird party being rogue.

I didn't reserve caster, it was archer. I've been similarly busy with exams sorry, but it was blighted

I didn't reserve caster, it was archer. I've been similarly busy with exams sorry, but it was blighted
Yes I'm aware of that now. That was my mistake. To be fair I'm running two versions of this roleplay, and three if we actually start this, and things get messy when you run that many of the same roleplay.

You're making it seem like I'm the bad guy here. I made the reboot after I asked multiple times if people were still with the current one before hand. I then posted the reboot and waited a few days before someone besides blighted even commented. By the time I made this one the interest check was at least a week or so old. You were sick fair enough but Caster is Newton right now. There are still Lancer, Berserker, and Assassin open. If you want to drop out fair enough but the roleplay will be dead without a third member regardless. Unless Skillz and Blighted want to shorten this into a 3 on 3 on 1 grail war with some weird party being rogue.
Hmm, I never received any alerts on my phone, which I'm discovering Iwaku mobile isn't the best; despite my love for the website. I'd like to keep the Witch of Endor. She could work as a Rider, just as Medusa was a rider. So Cypher still being a familiar could work--just one with vehicle properties. What do you think? Also, would you please link your first post where the characters were posted? :3 I seem to have lost that link. D=

Hmm, I never received any alerts on my phone, which I'm discovering Iwaku mobile isn't the best; despite my love for the website. I'd like to keep the Witch of Endor. She could work as a Rider, just as Medusa was a rider. So Cypher still being a familiar could work--just one with vehicle properties. What do you think? Also, would you please link your first post where the characters were posted? :3 I seem to have lost that link. D=
I'd be willing to allow that but is there any basis for the witch of endor being eligible for the rider class? If not then you may need to change around character. Rider Medusa used a Pegasus she had received from Poseidon in the rider class so it's not like it came from nowhere.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate
There's the link you want.

If I am given the required time I could look into procuring a different class, perhaps. I think having too many versions of the same thing is ultimately going to be detrimental.

If I am given the required time I could look into procuring a different class, perhaps. I think having too many versions of the same thing is ultimately going to be detrimental.
Rider class has plenty of choices. They just lack the stats of other classes. They have people like Medusa, Iskander, and Scipio. If you want to give up Caster that's your choice though. Right now the classes that need to be filled are: Berserker, Lancer, assassin, and Rider

Here while there are a lot of posts on this forum here's a giant thread which may help you get ideas for servants.
Create-a-Servant - Page 714

Took longer than I thought for me to make. This might need some editing for balancing, but I'm not sure, I'll accommodate if it does. I tried to give him some weaknesses to even it out but it really depends on how much the luck aspect will factor into it on how effective this Servant will be. He has a lot in his favor, but his offensive capabilities are relatively low and like half are geared toward escaping.

I haven't come up with the master yet. I'll work on that tomorrow.

Cao Cao Mengda

Class Name: Assassin

Nicknames: Mengda, the Hero of Chaos

Alignment: Neutral Good

Servant of: TBD

Catalyst For Summon: A scrap of parchment from Cao Cao's poem "The View of the Blue Sea".

Weapon(s): Blue Blade, the Sword that Surpasses All & Sword of Heaven, the Sword that Guides

Blue Blade - Crafted by Cao Cao with the best metal available, making it the sharpest sword. It is inherently "better than all swords" allowing it to effortlessly deflect other swords in melee. Does not apply to other weapons, magic, or magical abilities used from other swords.

Sword of Heaven - A sword meant to guide the wielder to the correct path. In battle the sword moves on its own to strike or guard in the most optimal way, regardless of the wielder's ability. Outside of battle, it will point in the direction of what they desire, but is useless if they themselves are unsure.

Wish: Make amends with an old friend.

Personal Skills:

Bravery - D. Is the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Cao Cao has been known to fear powerful opponents, meaning if he is no match for an enemy this skill will be negated.

Skeptical - B. The inability to trust others, naturally at odds with those not closely aligned with Cao Cao. May choose to ignore suggestions from or accuse others of conspiring against him and his master. Cao Cao's greatest loss was from not listening to his advisors, after his favorite had died.

Charisma - B. A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Cao Cao led the most powerful army of his era and treated his men like family, often fighting personally to raise morale.

Disengage - A. The ability to withdraw from the battlefield, or reset the battle conditions. Restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value. At the same time, it forcibly releases some of the bad status ailments inflicted on the user of this Skill. Cao Cao's opponents often outclassed him, causing him to fight retreating battles against the likes of Lu Bu and Ma Chao.

Espionage - A. Does not conceal one's presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. Loses all effectiveness when an attack is made. Cao Cao has escaped danger on numerous occasions by pretending to be someone else.

Speak of the Devil - B. "Speak of Cao Cao, and Cao Cao shall arrive." is a Chinese phrase used to this day, giving it more power than the rumor it initially was. When Cao Cao is spoken of, he will know it and which direction the person who said his name is at.

Hero of Chaos - EX. Only when in battle, opportunities present themselves to make the situation advantagous, but will resort to any means no matter how underhanded to take advantage of them. Allows him to gain the upper hand or successfully retreat. Many of Cao Cao's achievements have been credited to luck as something unforeseen left the enemy vulnerable.

Class Skill:

Presence Concealment - N/A. Espionage skill negates Presence Concealment

Base Parameters:

Strength: C
Endurance: C
Agility: B
Magical Power: E
Good luck: A++

Noble Phantasms:
Name: Sun Tzu's Art of War (Altered)
Quote:
東臨碣石,以觀滄海。
As I conquered the east and climbed the Jieshi mountain, I watched the boundless ocean.
水何澹澹,山島竦峙。
Waters were so vast, with islands standing amids the waves.
樹木聚生,百草豐茂。
Trees were abundant, and grass was luxuriant.
秋風蕭瑟,洪波湧起。
Autumn winds blow cold and bleak against the trees, making gigantic billows on the ocean.
星漢燦爛,若出其裏。
The Moon, Sun and even all the stars seemed to born and rise from this limitless sea.
幸甚至哉!歌以詠志。
I feel so ecstatic to see this sight! So I wrote this poem to express my mind (aspiration).
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-99
Description: In his lifetime, Cao Cao authored his own version of Sun Tzu's Art of War, editing text and removing certain passages. This has weakened it from Sun Tzu's actual Art of War but allows him to summon his army to preform one of his own tactics on the enemy. The Tactics include

Escape from Certain Death - A tactic based on when Cao Cao was trapped inside a burning castle. A black horse materializes, Shadow Runner, said to only be outrun by Red Hare. Shield men form a defensive wall as Cao Cao can make his escape.

Flooding the Demon's Castle - A tactic based on when Cao Cao defeated Lu Bu by flooding his castle. A dam appears just before bursting and water rushes towards the enemies, strong enough to drown a castle.

Flames of Wuchao - A tactic based on when Cao Cao defeated Yuan Shao by burning his supply depot. Fire arrows rain down upon the enemy while simultaneously draining mana in the area the arrows fire towards.

Alternatively, the Art of War can be used to summon troops to fight. This will be less effective, but they can remain longer. Due to Cao Cao's low mana he is unable to use his Noble Phantasm for long without putting serious strain on the master or at the expense of a command spell.

True Name: Cao Cao Mengda (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cao_Cao)

Appearance:

@Xaldin Well Cao Cao has somewhat of the right to be in the role of assassin given his attempt on Dong Zhuo's life but he failed and it was by dumb luck and stupidity on Zhuo's part that he survived in the novels I wouldn't put it as a major focus. His stats seem more in the line of the saber, or rider class. And more over I don't believe he possessed a copy of the art of war I believe that was Sun Jian. I believe there to be better choice of the assassin class than Cao Cao. I also don't believe Espionage would be a skill that he would have. He was repeatedly found out by even Ma Chao and hunted down with ease. Maybe something like proof of friendship would do something more along the lines? And his swords seem morel like noble phantasms than actual basic weaponry like say Kojiro's blade. And summoning soldiers while valid for Cao Cao isn't something you'd tend to see on the assassin class.

Overall I'd say it would be better to switch heroes.

Cao Cao has done other feats that fit an Assassin, he personally ambushed Lu Bu and lured people into ambushes such as at Tong Gate. Espionage fits him as part of an Assassin's abilities too. He tricked Dong Zhuo by offering the sword he intended to stab him with, making him seem harmless. He also tricked Lu Bu himself after Lu Bu caught him by pointing to a man riding by and saying he was Cao Cao, as Lu Bu didn't realize he had caught Cao Cao already. And even if it failed on Ma Chao he still attempted to hide himself in the same fashion. So I feel like Espionage would fit him.

I can make the swords just normal, well crafted swords. Sun Jian was just related to Sun Tzu, Cao Cao was the one that actually made commentaries to the Art of War, I can link that if you want. It's also referred to as Mengda's War Manual (Or Mengda's Tactics, things along that line). Summoning soldiers isn't very Assassin like though, yes. My idea was for him to be a sort of bad Assassin, as that goes with how he failed to actually assassinate Dong Zhuo. So he's not geared for outright assassination but he has the qualifications for it and ended up with the role by chance.

It's sort of like if Lu Bu were to be summoned as an Assassin (which he can be). He has the qualifications for it, but none of his skills support it.

Cao Cao has done other feats that fit an Assassin, he personally ambushed Lu Bu and lured people into ambushes such as at Tong Gate. Espionage fits him as part of an Assassin's abilities too. He tricked Dong Zhuo by offering the sword he intended to stab him with, making him seem harmless. He also tricked Lu Bu himself after Lu Bu caught him by pointing to a man riding by and saying he was Cao Cao, as Lu Bu didn't realize he had caught Cao Cao already. And even if it failed on Ma Chao he still attempted to hide himself in the same fashion. So I feel like Espionage would fit him.

I can make the swords just normal, well crafted swords. Sun Jian was just related to Sun Tzu, Cao Cao was the one that actually made commentaries to the Art of War, I can link that if you want. It's also referred to as Mengda's War Manual (Or Mengda's Tactics, things along that line). Summoning soldiers isn't very Assassin like though, yes. My idea was for him to be a sort of bad Assassin, as that goes with how he failed to actually assassinate Dong Zhuo. So he's not geared for outright assassination but he has the qualifications for it and ended up with the role by chance.

It's sort of like if Lu Bu were to be summoned as an Assassin (which he can be). He has the qualifications for it, but none of his skills support it.
Alright but I'd definitely bring down espionage down a rank or two though. Cao Cao wasn't the most tactful person ever as he killed his own uncle by mistake and all. I still believe that it is a poor choice of assassin but I'll try it out if you're insistent on it. I personally would've gone with a Ma Chao Berserker instead as that'd fit better but it is all your choice in the end.

Alright but I'd definitely bring down espionage down a rank or two though. Cao Cao wasn't the most tactful person ever as he killed his own uncle by mistake and all. I still believe that it is a poor choice of assassin but I'll try it out if you're insistent on it. I personally would've gone with a Ma Chao Berserker instead as that'd fit better but it is all your choice in the end.
Fair enough, and yeah stuff like killing his uncle was what Skeptical was meant to represent. I like to try something interesting, even if it might make it harder on me. I'll edit it when I make a master character sheet.

Ma Chao Berserker was actually gonna be my fall back if I couldn't get this one approved lol. That or Rider Lu Bu. But Rider Lu Bu would have been all kinds of broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.