Status
Not open for further replies.
Something along those lines, haha. XD

"Yes, I am indeed Archer. I have a gun, which I use to shoot things. Behold."
"[BCOLOR=#000000]It's upside down.[/BCOLOR]"
"What do you mean it's upside down? You're not the Archer here!"

After that and as more Servants appeared, Assassin might seriously recommend a camp fire. The masters come out the doors and just see all the Servants chilling. XD

"Gil what did you do?"
"Actually for once I don't think it's my fault."
@Xaldin

"I gave you one order Assassin. JUST ONE!"
"Hm? I'm sorry, I'm Archer, did you mean someone else?"

"[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm back with the hot dogs and ale![/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#000000]And[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] got some juice for the kid over there.[/BCOLOR]"
"I'mma kill him."

I kinda want this to happen now. XDDDD

"I'm literally older than all of you faggots! FIGHT ME 1 V 1 NO BALLS!"

@Xaldin

Sorry I had to.

• Love
Reactions: Xaldin
XDDDDDDD

"I'll gladly accept your challenge-wait that's a lot of weapons behind you OH SHI--"

And then Assassin just dies within a few hours of being summoned, couldn't even make it a full night. XDDDD Hetza just throws her hands in the air and walks home, Berserker just laughs his ass off. XD

Posting now. sorry for the delay, IRL got in the way first and when I got back, maintenance was happening.

Alright but honestly starting to think about Yuri's commitment to this rp. They show up but they don't post.

Yaaay! We're back on! <3

@VanceXentan would you be the coolest person ever and make a list of what Master has what Servant, please? Unless I missed it. If you could add it to the main page that would make my day. :3 Sorry to ask this of you but between Iwaku being off and my... life (in general)... I forget. x,x Sorry!

Nearly everyone's CS is linked on the front page just look through them. @YuriLucien

Servant - Master List

Saber (Skilletzorz) - Sylgia Murmirnea (Blighted_Agent)
Archer (VanceXentan) - Leon Winchester (VanceXentan)
Lancer (Blighted_Agent) - Oliver Rockford, Jr. (Blighted_Agent)
Rider (Blighted_Agent) - Arzan Tetsuro (YuriLucien)
Caster (YuriLucien) - Riku Emiya Velvet (YuriLucien)
Assassin (Xaldin) - Hetza 'Hellshock' Helevu (Xaldin)
Berserker (Xaldin) - Shintani Tsushiya (Xaldin)

This is just as much for my own sake as it is @YuriLucien I was having trouble keeping up with who was with who myself. XD

I'll respond in IC a bit later today.

Thank you! Azren can summon Rider, but Riku cannot bring out Caster. XD Their compatibility won't work.

@Xaldin Wanna summon Caster with someone? And have Riku Master your Servant? Riku would make a great Master to either.

Well, my characters have already summoned and posted in IC so it's a bit too late to switch for me. I guess you could have Riku be Rider's master, assuming Blighted is cool with that, and have Arzen summon Caster.

I am missing something, why does Riku not work with Caster?
I must insist on having Azren as Rider's Master, otherwise I would have picked Riku from the start.

I'd prefer not to post right after Xaldin @Skilletzorz you need to do something dude.

I am missing something, why does Riku not work with Caster?
I must insist on having Azren as Rider's Master, otherwise I would have picked Riku from the start.
Azren is happy to summon Rider. :3

Hmm... I'll find a way to make them work. XD I thought my Masters would be summoning other players' Servants and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.