• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel still needs to make his own master. Also you may want to reconsider your new character's font color it's practically unreadable.

@Blighted_Agent I don't have a master . . . and that's the problem, I don't know the mechanics of a Master, only a servant

@Brother Gabriel then go research them. Literally the easiest thing you can possibly do. If you're too lazy to do that then the jest of it is your the bridge for your servant. You die they go away. You lose your seals you lose control over the servant. You run out of mana they go away and you probably die.

@VanceXentan I'll do my research, don't you worry good sir, I'll be showing my CS by tomorrow (since school got me very busy with the defense coming up)

Bit of a rushed post, I actually wrote out half of it a few days ago but utterly forgot to continue it and ended up losing all I wrote. Been kinda busy lately but I'll still be able to post.

@Xaldin Alright then well just do your best.

Edited my post, it should be better now?

And kk on the lack of a master part, I'm sure @Brother Gabriel will manage. There's resources on the first page regarding. If you need any help drop me a PM.

Sorry for the Super Late send, but here is my Master

View attachment 131389

Name: Cordelio De Vega

Nickname: Cody

Master of: Caster

Command Seal Location: Right hand

Wish: To revive his dead wife

Personality :
Cordelio is a melancholic man at best, he has an aura of sadness that surrounds him but he hides it with a smile, he is usually a born and raised Gentleman, compose and clean and always upright and by the book person and often frowns upon dishonorable tactics and conducts. A romantic at heart, he often enjoys the scenes that held beauty and love in them and is often teary-eyed as it reminds him of his late wife.

Though in sharp-contrast to his usually good-mannered self, he is willing to kill to win the Holy-Grail so that he and his wife can reunite once again.

Biography:
An rich man who grew up in a wealth British magus family who joined previous Grail Wars, Cordelio wasn't interested in such things and kept his magical abilities a secret. Focusing on mundane things like his family's businesses that keep them afloat. though he tends to study abit about the arts of Thaumaturgy, a secret hobby of his to keep his skills in the magical arts intact and sharp even though he rarely uses them.

His life changed when he met his wife, Lady Altera, whom he saw singing by the park while he was strolling by, it was Love at first sight, after a few courting years he married her, she was like an Angel to him and he loved her with the whole being of his heart, until that is she died. Although a few years into their marriage, Death came like a silent theft that night, and with a touch from him, she drew her last breath, what was the cause of her death? A sickness she kept hidden from him. This cause a spiral of grief and depression in Cordelio, he was grieving the lost of the love of his life and something cracked in him, he then remembered the spellbooks and secrets of his family, his magus origins, and there while searching for a spell to bring back life, he found his answer, the Holy Grail.

Magecraft: Light Manipulation

Light Blast (A ray of condense light flashes, blinding the enemy temporarily, for escaping purposes) - 5 times
Light Shot ( A burst of light rays that inflicts damages on a enemy, weak to kill) - 4 times

Amount of Magecraft - C+

Last edited:
@Brother Gabriel I'd lower his mana level down he doesn't seem to have any reason to have that high level of mana. He is from a mage family that has participated in other grail wars apparently but that doesn't necessarily guarantee him any specific level of power.

@Skilletzorz are you going to post soon?

Done, changed it to C+

I'll accept it.

Reactions: Brother Gabriel
I'l see what I can get up later.

I accepted both his characters. At the moment I'm waiting on Xaldin, or you to post. If no one posts I'll force move us along tomorrow. Figured I'd leave in more room for character interaction.

kk, I swore I was not up again yet, will get something down

Could been my faulty memory. I'm doing a lot of different stuff. And i haven't posted in the IC for a bit.

It's legit, Mr. GM. Just posted, there are parts addressing you, Skilletz and Xant.
Oliver is using his Ame spell with fine sensing because nobody is disturbing him to check for all entities around the church for as far as the rain can reach, which I'm tempted to say purely for recon purposes should be around 1 km radius centered on his position.

Sorry for double post but @VanceXentan can I get some info about what Oliver may or may not have detected with his magic? need to know for my upcoming post.

Can you be more specific? What do you believe he should be picking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.