• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to set up my last characters tonight..... but my wifi has been iffy... :/

finished pestilence, what do you think?

Well anyways, I'm ready when you are
I'm confused by this, because I've gone up and down this thread and I can't find a character from you anywhere, and it's driving me up the wall T_T

Reactions: Himilo
Check war and death, i finished editing there

Dooooooooope backstory hella creepy and good. Teddy would be happy to invite him to a buffet

Name: Teddy

"I see it, I like it, I want it, I take it."

Species: Human
Appearance:
tumblr_njhf3xZaYq1rp3vxko1_540.jpg

Faction: Currently lone

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 6
P: 10
E: 6
C: 5
I: 7
A: 11
L: 8

Job: Mercenary, thief

Tagged Skills:
Thief :The blood of a thief runs through your veins. With the Thief perk, you get a one-time bonus of +10% (+10 skill points in unpatched Fallout 2) to your Sneak, Lockpick, Steal, and Traps skills. A well rounded thief is a living thief.

Gunslinger: While using a pistol (or similar one-handed weapon), your chance to hit in V.A.T.S.is increased by 25%. As with all perks that increase your chance to hit in V.A.T.S., this bonus is multiplicative, not additive.

Cannibal

Child at Heart: The Child at Heart perk greatly improves your interactions with children, some adults and a robot, usually in the form of unique dialogue choices.

Pickpocket

Weapons: Prefers anything that makes her silent and deadly. Mainly uses pistols and snipers as her firearms, use combat knife as her melee.

Armor: After escaping (read bio) she uses only her tank top and, jeans, and sneakers at that moment. Over time she was comfortable using light armor, something easy to move around and hide in, black??.

Friends: I guess she'll earn some over time???

Bio: With her parents and little sister killed, Teddy was captured by slavers, forced to do as demanded whether is was sex, entertainment, cooking, she did what she had to to avoid having her head blown to bits. She never tried to escape, instead she sneaked around, learned secrets, stole what she wanted, figured out the slaver camp. Teddy learned everything she needed, even finding out how to remove the collar.

And when she got that chance to make her mover during the night, she went blank. Her mind ringing as she slaughter the entire camp, even the slaves. Her mind only coming back as she saw blood soaking the ground and she was covered in it. She learned the taste of ill-mannered humans tasted better than actual food.

Leaving the camp, Teddy felt regret. She can't let herself get away like that again, murdering the innocents wasn't on her bucket list. Speaking of which, time to start a new life. Whether it was stealing petty objects and selling it for caps or if a disgusting, low-life, fuck needed an arm or a leg bitten off. As long as it isn't children, poor souls got it hard enough in the land as it is.

Not many people like cannibals, obviously she has to keep that on the low.

Other: Scars all over her body throughout the years; Freckles; tattooed number on the back of neck (4372);

//I mean it's three in the morning, i know this is trash, i like fallout, im tired. Just tell me what to do to fix it fam. Idek if im gonna re-read this to fix some errors. If it's shit just tell me
Fieldset:

It's Teddy, my darling, darling cannibalistic daughter

If he doesn't eat her first lol

• Love
OH MY GOODNESS I DID SEE YOUR CS, I'M SO RETARDED

*insert finger guns* ayyyyy that can be taken in any way. I hope she gets to fuck people up

Same lol :P i really wanna add my 3 vault dwellers but I'll do that later, I'm gonna have to draw them put since im super picky about their appearances.

Cool, my guy. I might make one as well soon, idk. Imma just go with the flow

I think beyond checking to see if people are still game for the roleplay, we should start

could one of you be so kind to create a discord chat server for this rp? i did it for my other rp just fine but it wont let me make another chat server :/

never mind i got it, expect an invite soon

I don't see why a Discord is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.