Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kōsetsu no oni Hmmm, you've seen her fighting style right? Not to mention War probably sent a few of his men to her as added protection, and these guys like wrestling sentrybots, assaultrons and anything larger than a human while wearing T-45 to T51 power armor. Yeah it would be funny but i plan for the horsemen to be like endboss style enemies, you don't have to kill em but they're tough.

that sounds kind of cool, Maybe... my texas ranger girl? or her older sister.

Okay, endgame, gotcha. Well, that's too bad but I understand. So, where is the Ranger girl or her sister, then?​

@Kōsetsu no oni Madisonville TX in a gated community turned city called Madison County, near the storm wall and pretty close to vault 50.

Okay, my posts are rather large.

[glow=Black]Clyde[/glow]

[glow=black]
Species: Mythic Alpha Deathclaw
Appearance: Tends to hide his appearence with a robe.
tumblr_o0z2tidrLb1s074ofo2_500.gif

Faction: None...Yet

S: 11+
P: 10
E: 11+
C: 2
I: 9
A: 9
L: 4

Job: Do Deathclaws even have jobs?!

Tagged Skills:
1.): Unstoppable Force; x4 normal damage through enemy blocks with melee and unarmed attacks.
2.): Refractor; You now have +50 Energy Resistance.
3.): Piercing Strike; All your unarmed and melee attacks negate 15 points of DT.
4.): Solar Powered; Gains +2 to Strength and Endurance between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Heal's radiation and physical damage over time.
5.): Toughness; You now have +50 damage resistance.

Weapons: He is the weapon.

Armor: Hide; Immune to radiation, and has very high ballistic and energy resistances.

Friends: None...yet

Bio: Clyde is a relative of the Chosen One's Companion, Goris. Also an experimental Deathclaw with a high degree of intelligence, and the uncanny ability to speak. He hails from the far reaches of the West. He seeks comprehension and knowledge, though, being a Deathclaw, he isn't entirely devoid of his baser instincts to fight either.

Other: Has bluish skin from drinking too much Nuka Cola Quantum.
[/glow]
[glow=black][/glow][glow=black][/glow]
[glow=black][/glow]

My funny picture: "Psst! Play dead!"

apthqt5lqbipqhn5qh0m.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if I should give him Perks or not, although Bloody Mess, I think, suits him well.

@Kōsetsu no oni lol and yeah, bloody mess could fit, as well as animal friend or deflect, since he has an armored hide.

My Deathclaw is now complete! Once you okay him, I'll post. >:)

@Kōsetsu no oni it's good, now go forth, also Radvipers are a deathclaws natural predator in texas so..... he better run

With his inherent toughness, Radvipers will have a hard time injecting him with venom. Not to say its impossible, it'll just be very, very hard for them to do. Plus during the day, he regenerates lost health, and gets a stat boost to two stats that are already above 11. Being from Texas, I think he would also comprehend how to pick and choose his own battles.

Yeah; they are basically wildly mutated serpents such as the diamondback rattlesnake, the Cottonmouth, among others. But death claws inherently have a high tolerance to poisons. If you look at their stats it's a 250. Compare that to the 300 Physical Damage Resistance and the 400 Energy resistance that typical Mythic Deathclaw has, and the stack those Perks on top of those and he's one tough cookie to crack. He's not invincible though, he has to be more careful in the evenings when his Solar powered perk isn't active.

The regenerative ability is his keystone when fighting them. It's as important as all the damage resistances he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.