Status
Not open for further replies.
It just started, the ic was up for a few days. It just needs posts. I'll post tomorrow or in a few minutes.

It just started, the ic was up for a few days. It just needs posts. I'll post tomorrow or in a few minutes.
I'm aware, I say what I do that there aren't many people who seem active/interested in it anymore, but maybe we'll get more people

Hopefully, know anyone that might be intrested?

I am just work is crowding me at the moment.

Perfectly understandable, make your character when you have the time, review the rules then jump on in

I mean....I just posted my part. So.... It's only dead when people don't, y'know, participate.

I mean....I just posted my part. So.... It's only dead when people don't, y'know, participate.
I said what I did because I have concerns about the ability of only four people to keep it going, but I could just be...you know, being a worrywort, so take what I said with a grain of salt

Name: Artyom Romero
Species:Human
Appearance:
Qn3gh9w.jpg

Faction:
Neutral:Enclave, Railroad
Hates: Wolfpack Industries, Caesar's Legion, Institute
Current: NCR

S:8
P:7
E:8
C:8
I:10
A:7
L:5
Job: Freelance Ranger
Tagged Skills: Piercing Strike: All unarmed and melee attacks negate 15 points of DT. (Fallout: New Vegas)
Cowboy: +25% damage done by dynamite, hatchets, knives, revolvers, and lever-action guns. (Fallout: New Vegas)
Grunt: 25% more damage with 9mm pistols and SMGs, .45 pistols and SMGs, service rifles, assault and Marksman carbines, light machine guns, frag grenades, grenade rifles and launchers and combat knives. (Fallout: New Vegas)
Jury Rigging: Repair any item using a roughly similar item.
Hand Loader: When using Guns, you are twice as likely to recover cases and hulls. You also have all hand load recipes unlocked at any reloading benches.

Weapons:Ballistic Fist, Battle Rifle, Hunting Shotgun, .45 Auto pistol, & 10mm Pistol.

Armor: Advanced Riot Gear, Advanced Riot Gear Helmet, & Park Ranger Hat.

Friends: Pedro, An ancient ghoul who taught Artyom fluent Spanish and how to take less used routes.
Not many others.

Bio: Artyom's origins are mixed often he was told conflicting stories though eventually he was told he came from a vault though of what number he doesn't know. Regardless he was adopted and cared for by a family of Ghouls in Dayglow who took him in when he was an infant and he was quick to pick up fascination with the pre war world. Soon Artyom found his knack for fixing things and using guns when he got old enough to shoot. Eventually he got work as a teen at a Brahmin Ranch keep critters away from the livestock which satiated the young man until his late teens.

When Artyom turned 17 he joined the NCR Military voluntarily and was sent to Vegas to help with the threat of the Legion. After an impressive record and a few recommendations from his superiors Artyom was selected for Ranger Training. After 1 failed attempt and a successful 2nd Artyom was inducted as an NCR ranger at the age of 19.

Artyom served and performed his duty for 5 years before deciding not to re-enlist for duty. From there he met a Ghoul named Pedro who had come from a place called Mexico and after a little imploring and persuasion with whiskey and a repaired revolver the ghoul taught Artyom some language called 'Spanish'. After the two parted they kept in contact as friends with Pedro promising to take Artyom to his home town one day.

Artyom proceeded to explore the wastes putting his Ranger training to use and helping folks along the way when they needed it. He eventually visited a place called the Divide nearly getting killed but finding a nice set of Riot gear before clearing the hell out of the death trap. After the trek Artyom decided it might be ideal to settle down in the Mojave or back in California.

While pondering his eventual retirement Artyom's friend, Pedro, went missing and the last he recalled hearing from the ghoul was about heading to Texas. After months of traveling through new and unfamiliar territory Artyom has found his way to the Texas Wasteland and now he intends to see if he can find his friend and help the people of this place and bring a good name for his country.

Other: Often carries ammunition material to make hand loads with. Has a scar across his back from a Legion soldiers Gladius. Wears and has multiple spare glasses. Carries a guitar he found in a old building and plays music for caps or to pass the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Himilo
So apparently Raul didn't feel inclined to tell him his real name? ooookay

Lol I know it sound to similar to Raul. I was thinking more of my uncle in a way but i guess a lot of old mexican dudes kinda all end up sounding like a vague description of Raul.

Lol I know it sound to similar to Raul. I was thinking more of my uncle in a way but i guess a lot of old mexican dudes kinda all end up sounding like a vague description of Raul.
No, it wasn't that, it's the fact his name is Pedro, and the jumpsuit Raul wears, has the nametag of Pedro

I'm just messing with you by the way

Its cool. Pedros just a ghoul from a town in Mexico called Chihuahua. Apart from that I'll wait to be approved and then I'll make a post.

Its cool. Pedros just a ghoul from a town in Mexico called Chihuahua.
Well, he looks good, now that I'm done pretending to be making jokes and acting like I'm smarter then I really am, I actually did think the jumpsuit for Raul had 'Pedro' on it, but after I said it I realized my mistake and went 'shit'

Guess your character likely isn't a fan of the Courier then?

Would depend on what the courier did in the Vegas time line. Or of the courier existed given it looks like NCR and Legion stalemated for 8 decades.

Would depend on what the courier did in the Vegas time line. Or of the courier existed given it looks like NCR and Legion stalemated for 8 decades.
House Ending is canon for this roleplay

Oh sounds fair then. Nah he'd understand logistically NCR couldn't deal with holding New Vegas.

Name: James "Hawkeye" Anderson ("Silent Death" to certain raider bands)
Species: Human
Appearance:
He wears a ballistic vest at all times, usually has a half-ghille cover covering his back and gear. He is often seen carrying a hi-power rifle, backpack, a handgun in a leg holster and a semi-auto rifle on his back. His face is often obscured with a shemagh, sunglasses, night-vision goggles (If at night). Under his gear, he is adorned with scars from various fire fights he participated in. His eyes have a deep green to them.
sniper 2.jpg

Faction: None
S: 9
P: 10
E: 8
C: 4
I: 10
A: 6
L: 6

Job: Wander/Sniper for hire

Tagged Skills:
Sniper: Rank 3 (Fallout 4)
Penetrator: Rank 2 (Fallout 4)
Sneak: Rank 5 (Fallout 4)
Spotter (Fallout New Vegas)
Hand Loader (Fallout New Vegas)

Weapons:
Anti-Material Rifle with range-finding scope and toggle night vision.
Marksman Carbine.
9mm Pistol with a silencer.
Combat Knife.

Armor:
Parts of Elite Riot Gear
Duster

Friends: Chance, 32 (Deceased)

Bio: He spent his childhood and early teens wandering with his family. When he turned 12, his family was ambushed and everyone was killed but was saved at the last second from an unknown sniper whom he would meet later and become his mentor, Chance. Chance taught James how to use to use a sniper rifle, read the wind and do several calculations in his head for distance shooting. He also taught him how to sneak into position, load his ammo and pick out odd things in the environment. When he was 24, he and Chance were ambushed by raiders. They were able to dispatch the group but Chance suffered a fatal wound and died minutes later. Since then, James has been moving around, trying to survive as well as eliminating anyone he perceives as a threat. He spent the next 3 years heading southwards and finally ended up in Texas, hoping to finally find a place to call his home.

Other: He will often be silent in conversations due to his nature of being a silent observer and the long amount of time he spent silent with his rifle. If you befriend him, he will often interject to defend you and will even lay his life down to protect you. If you cross him however, he will spend his time tracking you down and ending your life with a single round. He has a huge distaste to raiders and mutants that harass humans, due to such, he will almost always attempt to engage the threat. Often he will listen to a person then do his own idea if he believes it is a better idea or location. He can hold his own in fire fights but when it comes to hand to hand, he is severely lacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Himilo
I don't want to be that guy but...

I get that the Elite Riot Gear is cool and all, but that's very rare pre-war tech, I think we're overdoing it a bit, the Courier only ever found one set of it, and that was in the Divide aka Hell on Earth.

Having Elite Riot Gear at the start of the roleplay, is a bit like starting a new game of Fallout with Enclave Advanced Power Armor, it's a tad bit insane, I don't have any issue with anyone's character getting something that nice later on, but I don't think we should be starting with gear that is endgame content in the games themselves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.