Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this character isn't too far-fetched to fit into the Fallout universe but dammit, I've been wanting to play Nola somewhere.

Name:
Enola Gay
Species: Ghoul
Appearance:
1fTisum.png

Faction:
None
S: 4
P: 6
E: 6
C: 10
I: 8
A: 9
L: 10
Job:
None
Tagged Skills: Cannibal, Wasteland Whisperer, Intimidation, Ninja, Ricochet
Weapons: Switchblade, Combat Knife, Western Revolver, .44 Pistol
Armor: Both vanity and a reliance on stealth have him eschewing heavy armor in favor of ballistic weave on his favorite clothes instead.
Friends: None
Bio: Enola keeps his past incredibly private, though whether it's because of shame or bitter hatred for the past is hard to say. He was involved in the Institute when he was human, but after being turned into an abomination, fled into the wastes. After too many close calls and needing to get over his own pride, Enola eventually settled into a community of ghouls who would accept him. Unfortunately, Enola's deterioration continued far beyond the usual mutation seen from human to ghoul. Fearing he would soon turn feral, Enola was banished from the settlement. Now, it's either find some miracle cure that probably doesn't exist, or let the profound and horrifying radiation sickness play out. ...He knows he's slowly dying, but it's worth a shot trying anyway, right?
Other: Has a pair of small, childlike arms growing from his lower abdomen, a parasitic twin further mutated into visibility by radiation. Enola considers his parasitic twin his "little sister" and it's disturbing overhearing him converse with the delusions of his scrambled mind so do your best to ignore it!
Also, sometimes this happens:
n3TDzaI.png

Nice :) perfect i want this rp to be like the okd fallout games, and new vegas

Nice, I'm glad. I really like the banner advertisement for this RP, by the way. Very slick.

Thanks, i checked into the newbie care package and @Pahndemic made it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn
I wouldn't mind joining though the tagged skills being perk points makes the inner fan boy in me twitch/cringe lol. I'll have to do a bit of research but I would like to play the Horseman Pestilence. I have an idea I think you might like.

Ok let's hear it, also I'd like him to be a ghoul. And as the white rider he's the leader and the most dangerous of the four.

Name: Pestilence. Doctor Estivus Monroe (real name left in the past)
Species: Ghoul
Appearance:(preferably animated)
Faction:Horsemen.
S:9
P:9
E:9
C:9
I:9
A:9
L:9
Job: Traveling doctor/assassin
Tagged Skills: Cowboy (bonus damage with cowboy weapons), Nerd rage (DT buffed, Str to 10 when heavily wounded), The professional (extra damage with sneak attacks), Almost Perfect (special are all 9), Awareness (able to know what weapons, DT, health level, and Lord of Death rank 3 (more damage to everything)
Weapons:Will post later
Armor: <will post later
Friends:The Horsemen
Bio:

This is a WIP obviously

Bio: A young brilliant man, with a taste for science and suffering before the war. Monroe worked for the US government, in the think tank known as Big Mountain. His specialty was viruses and pathogens, though his mind and ruthlessness was far too much for the fellows at Big MT. Anything biological they made he would take for experiments, testing his own viruses to be used in response to the Chinese threat. Given that they were using their own Biological Agents he was wanting to make something far worse, something to eliminate the enemy he saw that attacked his Country. He felt that he was much like those old western movies, a stranger to the world, coming in to save the innocent and destroy those that harmed the people. IN his head his guns were his viruses, and the enemy was the Chinese.

Thankfully West Tek heard of him and picked him up, he was one of the handful of egg heads that worked on the Pan-Immunity Virion Project (PVP) to develop a way to stimulate the human immune system in such a way that it could naturally counteract any Chinese biological agents. It was determined that altering the subject's DNA in such a way that its dual helical structure transformed into a quadruple helical structure would render the recipient immune to almost any known or engineered pathogen. During West Tek's testing phase of the PVP in 2075, abnormal side effects were observed developing in the test subjects. The test animals began to grow dramatically larger in size and muscular structure, and their brain activity increased. Seeing the potential military applications of these unexpected results, the U.S. Army sent its own military scientists into the facility to secure the project and renamed the PVP virus as the Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV).

After the revolt in Mariposa military base he ran, barely able to survive against the revolt of the Army guards. As he was bleeding out from a gut shot he saw no choice but to inject the special strain of the Virus he made. It worked, giving him regenerative abilities and strength, however it wasn't perfect. He was strong, but his skin began to turn green and change to that of what would soon be known as a ghoul. For two years he survived in the mountains and hid from the world as he experimented to get his formula just right. Before the bombs fell, there were reports of mutant creatures roaming the mountainside, of fish and animals riddled with cancer and other viruses.

For decades he wandered the wastes, looking through hospitals, science labs, and military bases for anything he could use to further his studies on the FEV. Helping those that needed it, and killing others, even spending time with the Followers of Atom they considered him one of the blessed of Atom when he said he was one of the first Ghouls. He learned plenty on how to shoot and kill, plus how to poison and murder. He had no delusions that the Chinese were still a threat, he knew that like the US they were dead. But he had new things to save people from.
the Super mutants that still lived from the Master's army, still fighting and killing others. Much like the story of Frankenstein, this was his monster to kill.
the Institute that insisted that they were there to help, if that was true then why would people run?
The Legion, nothing more than foolish fascist slave traders, just as the NCR was soon to be evil just like the rest. The Rangers were too soft to do what was needed.

This world needed a cleaning, through viruses and fire. He set out to find others that thought as he did, to become a needed evil to save the world that was starting to be born again. Thankfully the man's medical knowledge was just what he needed for a proper bargaining chip when he found the other horsemen. He trained their doctors and sawbones, making sure that each one knew plenty on how to use the wastes to survive.

wait wait..... does having a high SPECIAL even matter? am I more likely to win if we use high stats? considering we gotta ask permission to do ANYTHING against another player....even if they are DEAD. I mean, with 53 points, you can have a 7 in each stat, and if that doesn't matter....then I'm not taking Almost Perfect.....

Well it kind of does, i know you have to ask permission but it's so people don't complain that someone is god modding, then again like the old fallout games armor and clothing could add to some stats and certain perks help out in certain situations. If you have extensive training skill you could at up to 3 more special points. I'll have to think of a way to make the perks and stats apply to combat and such, maybe if we all talk it out here?

Nice :) perfect i want this rp to be like the okd fallout games, and new vegas
Oh, that's reassuring, because initially I thought this was more in the vein of New Vegas, till I saw it was using lore from 4 and got super disappointed

@ivoryknight22 I would imagine that SPECIAL only gives an idea of what your character is actually capable of, say if in character you tried to lift something really heavy and only had a STR of 4-5, and somehow did it, then everyone else would call bull

Or if you knew something that would take an intelligent person to pick up on, and had an INT of 10, then it would be reasonable

@Hunter of Shadows ok straight up.... yes fallout 4 was disappointing in comparison to previous titles, however it's cannon and i wanted the rp to take place decades after it. But if you have any genuinely helpful suggestions to make it more in line with the previous fallout titles like New Vegas? I'm all ears.

@Hunter of Shadows ok straight up.... yes fallout 4 was disappointing in comparison to previous titles, however it's cannon and i wanted the rp to take place decades after it. But if you have any genuinely helpful suggestions to make it more in line with the previous fallout titles like New Vegas? I'm all ears.

I wasn't expressing disappointment that you included Fallout 4, Fallout 4 has potential

No what I INITIALLY THOUGHT, was that I was concerned you would be giving a FOCUS, to Bethesda made lore. Which we know is terrible, but the fact that you said you are going to be focusing on giving respect and focus to Classic Lore, and an emphasis on it, I was saying was immensely relieving.

The Institute, and the Synths, were actually a good idea, it's what made Bethesda's mediocre writing and handling of the story so depressing and disheartening because there was actually genuine good material to work with, they just executed it poorly.

So I wasn't slamming you, I was complimenting you and expressing joy that you have respect for the classic lore

EDIT: Also expressing joy that you realize that not everything Bethesda comes out with lore wise is terrible and have included it

@Hunter of Shadows oh, apologies. I've been slammed by trolls all day on steam that i got a little trigger happy. Sorry if I compared you to those types of people that go to a forum just to complain.

@Hunter of Shadows oh, apologies. I've been slammed by trolls all day on steam that i got a little trigger happy. Sorry if I compared you to those types of people that go to a forum just to complain.
I was not, though looking back I can see how I gave that impression

@Hunter of Shadows alright, make as many characters as you can handle, read the rules and if you have any suggestions or questions don't hesitate to let me know.

@Hunter of Shadows alright, make as many characters as you can handle, read the rules and if you have any suggestions or questions don't hesitate to let me know.
I do have one thing to say

I read it over, and I'm going to say I feel the Institute should not have nanotechnology, as such a thing is massively overpowered by anyone's standards, why not just let them have tech similar to the vendors of the Sierra Madre that let you turn any material into something else, because nanotech lets you do some really crazy stuff(Ever played the Crysis games?)

As a disclaimer, I haven't read all your lore yet, so I'm still going through it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.