Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elieglory

Original poster
Hello everyone! You may have seen me floating around and looking for people to role play Dragon Age with me, but now I'm here for a more generic roleplay search!

Info
*22 years old
*college graduate with a degree in Communication and Creative Writing
*been role playing since I was like 11 ayo
*typically online throughout the day with varying availability (sorry!)
*employee with American Airlines at a mostly dead airport
*hella down to double, triple, whatever makes you happiest
*m/f, f//, m//, nonbinary, trans, genderfluid, whatever! I'm good with most everything, though my experience lies primarily with playing females (but I'm always down to try more things!)
*if there's romance, you better be over 18 cause I'm not dealing with that
*my posts tend to be long, especially if I'm excited about the roleplay, but if I go nuts and post a novel and you don't feel comfortable doing the same, that's fine! I totally understand, I'm not going to get mad

So yeah! If so far I look like someone you might be interested role playing with, please let me know! A bit of a warning, however: my laptop finally decided to kick the bucket after 5 and a half faithful years, so I am currently confined to my iPad for the time being. I am planning on using my tax return to purchase a new one, so that should be changing in a few weeks! I do tend to post more when I'm at my laptop, but I'll try to keep the quality up regardless.

Fandoms
--please note, this this by no means a comprehensive list! I am pretty chill with pairings, so if there's one you really love that isn't listed, just let me know. All I'm listing here are pairings I am currently craving, but that doesn't mean I won't do others.

Dragon Age (Origins, 2, Inquisition)
-Alistair / f!Warden *****
-Cullen / f!Inquisitor
-oc / oc

Fallout (3, NV, 4)
-oc / oc
-Lone Wanderer / Courier **** (I have a plot for this!)
-Deacon / f!Sole Survivor *****

Fire Emblem: Awakening
-
Chrom / f!Robin

general plot ideas

college dormmates / any college setting
best friends
student x teach
step siblings
post apoc
fantasy setting
arranged marriage
scifi setting
steampunk setting
master x slave
or whatever you'd want, really!

well, I hope that's enough! I will edit this as more things come to mind, but, honestly, I am usually 100% down to try things, so just let me know if there's something you want to do that isn't listed!

Reactions: mango
We share some interests! I've played through Origins over a dozen times, and the world of Fallout is ripe for roleplaying. So. Whichever one of those you'd prefer-- hit me up!

Reactions: elieglory
Hey, I'd be interested in trying out the student and teacher pairing with you. Been wanting to do that one as well (:

Reactions: elieglory and mango
We may be able to create a fantasy based plot.

I'd be up for a roleplay with you. I'd love to try either a fantasy story or Dragon Age.

If you're still on the hunt for a fallout partner let me know, we can double ans include both pairings (:

I'd be interested in a FxF post apoc

Status
Not open for further replies.