Lux club
Los Angeles

Aides stepped closer, deep blue eye locked on Lucifer.

" For me, it was me and him in the Coliseum in Rome. A huge crowd watching. Then a fight. "

"Embracing would be easier for both, but neither of you will ever be entirely the same. "

Aides puts both hand up around Lucifer's head. Thumbs over his eyes, fingers at his temples.

"Now imagine your favorite spot where you could confront him "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar/ The other Lucifer

" Don't you fucking dare. Don't trust a god. When has one ever done you right?"

There it was, he was back and he was very against whatever Aides wanted to do. Lucifer knew it was right then.

" I have never been the same as I was. I don't think I ever will be," he admitted to the god.

Lucifer watched as he placed his hand on his head. He took a deep breath and thought of a place.

He imagined an empty Lux. There was no argument from the other one.

@Gands

Steven looked over at Tick. Well, that answered his question about who el seed was. He was a plant man who had come to the place. He looked over at the Daxamite dog and sighed. He probably should take him home before something got broken. But... on the other hand, maybe he could help them. " Do you mind if I help you guys? My dog and I are- well- he's full alien, but i'm half-alien. I got some powers. Maybe my heat vision could help scorch some of those plants el seed controls."

"Of course, fellow hero! El Seed will be attracted to large areas with abundant and unusual plant life. I've found several places that he could be, because when I arrived I purchased a Smartphone! Your version of Earth has marvelous things for sure!"

She pulled out the device and showed several places the villain could target:

"Where should we go first? You and your powerful pooch are the natives here, Sir Steven!"

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

Ned offered a weak grin. " Knowing him, I doubted he would send anyone normal to the rooms I have rented. Also, thanks for that. I have one in mind then."

Digby barked and pointed to a third one. He didn't remember who used to live there until

"Cool. Thanks for being chill about this. I suppose this is way better than living over my last roommates, they were really fond of fish and I'll take the smell of rotting fruit over whatever it is that they were cooking most nights."

I smiled as we entered the place, looking around and taking it all in. "Nice. Plenty of room, smells cool too... I'm getting traces of.. leather kinda like well oiled boots or a saddle... and, huh... honey I think and... Mac and Cheese? I'll take it."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven nodded. He had figured that his name had something to do with plants. He wondered why they didn't have phones back at her home, but felt that it was better not to question these things. He looked over at the locations she had pointed out.

He looked over at his choices and thought about where it should be best to investigate.

" I personally think that the Descanso Gardens would be the best place to start, followed by the Los Angeles County Arboretum."

Ned/ The Pie Maker

Ned was 'chill' with most things was a bold-faced lie, but he smiled and nodded. " Well, it feels good to help people when it comes to things and I don't mind someone who knows about these things. It feels kind of nice and like home."

Ned smiled when she mentioned the smell. " Yeah, the old owners was very found of bees and mac and cheese and well was an ex- horse jockey. Which reminds, I need to check something on the roof now that you mention it to me. I'll be right back with the papers." he said. He went to his apartment and dawned a bee-keeper outfit before heading up to the roof. Damn, the bees were also here.... he had forgotten about them until T-Rae brought up honey.

Digby tilted his head at the new girl and cautioned for her to follow Ned, despite him saying he would be right back.

@Michale CS

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
that the Descanso Gardens would be the best place to start, followed by the Los Angeles County Arboretum."
"So, fair citizen, Shall we go? Do you have a vehicle or should I summon the power of Uber to take us there? We need to be careful not to alert El Seed that we are on to him so leaping from building to building - however fun - is not the most discrete way to travel, especially with someone as mighty as the Tick!"

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

Digby tilted his head at the new girl and cautioned for her to follow Ned, despite him saying he would be right back.

I'm following a dog now. Great. I thought as I padded along behind, with an unspoken Lassie joke in my mind.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Steven Lasket and Dax

" I actually have a car, so we don't have to worry about that. Actually, it is a really fast car. Well, fast for what it is. It used to belong to my father- but well, he gave it to me when he got his new car- so there's that." He was smiling, happy that he could be of any help to the others in the area. He led them to his car. It was an old sports car model from the 70s, but it worked damn it.

Ned/ The Pie Maker and Digby

Digby pawed up the stairs to the roof.... where there were bees. Lots and lots of bees. An entire few Hives of bees. The dog was unfazed by the bees and Ned was actually in a bee-keeper outfit. " I swear that dog... hello T-Rae... so did I mention that this is an entire undead beehive I revived a while back?" He asked. It certainly explained the honey smell a bit.

@Michale CS @Breach

• Nice Execution!
The Tick circled around the car and said, in an excited tone, " I'll take the back!". Tick sat in the back of the car, that car buckle for a moment. Tick pointed forward and said," Onward to stop El Seed!"

• Love
Garry had gotten ready for his panel at the local convention center, he dressed casually and stretched, he waited for Victoria to come out, of the bathroom. He slid her clothes under the door just in case her little "therapy session" took longer than expected. Luckily he heard the shower go off. For a while he was watching TV waiting for her to get ready. After several minutes, pretty much almost cutting into his panel time she came out of her room "About time." Gary complained as he stood up.

"Hey, beauty takes time and effort, also releasing some pent up frustration helps." Victoria said adjusting her dress "You're lucky I didn't take a whole hour getting ready." She added and walked towards the door, she stood by waiting. Gary sighed and walked over to open the door for her "Thank you." she said and smiled whilst walking towards the elevator. Gary tucked the mask under his shirt then tucked his shirt into his pants. Once the elevator came up, they both walked in "I'm not gonna have to hug anyone for pictures am I?" Veronica asked "Not unless you want to." Gary replied as the elevator went down. They both waited and got out once they reached the lobby.

Gary hailed a cab and go in it with Veronica "Los Angeles Convention Center." He said, the taxi driver nodded and started to drive off. Gary looked out the window "Something the matter?" Veronica asked and held his hand "I met this guy, who was the literal devil." Gary replied "As in he was a total douche or like Tim Curry in Legend, Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate, Peter Stromare in Constantine?" Victoria asked "Cutting it close with Viggo Mortensen in The Prophecy but nicer like Robert DeNiro in Angel Heart." Gary answered her. Veronica gave a slow nod then leaned her head on his shoulder "Say that quote from David Warner from Time Bandits." she said with a grin.

Gary chuckled an cleared his throat "God isn't interested in technology. He cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time, forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men!
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?"
he quoted, getting too into it. Victoria scoffed and to laugh, Gary gave a few chuckles then sighed, he heard police sirens and looked outside, the bank was being robbed by what looked to be a small group of either mutants or imperfects "Stop the car." he told the driver before tossing money at him and getting out "Dammit." Veronica complained and ran after him.

Gary stood by the police blockade and untucked his shirt to pull out the mask, one of the mutants made a wall of thorns shoot out of the ground to block any incoming officers. Gary jumped over the blockade "Hey! You can't go there!" An officer called, Veronica ran after him "What exactly do you have planned? These guys have actual superpowers in case you didn't notice." Veronica told him "Same as usual." Gary replied and put on the mask, the group of 6 mutants in the bank looked dumbfounded as they saw a green twister tear through the wall of thorns and spin right inside, once the spinning stopped the mask stood there dressed as Jonathan Joestar with kanji floating around him.
588a8ef4c8dd2.gif

"Uh... who's this wierdo and why are letters floating around him?" On mutant asked "Doesn't matter, if he's helping these damn humans, you put him down." the leader said as he went back to the vault with the other 4, one stayed behind and cracked his knuckles "Ok, this doesn't concern you, so why don't 'cha get lost." the young man said pulling a thorn staff out of the ground and getting ready to swing it. In that instant The Mask kicked the boy square in the balls "Oh dear god!!" the boy squealed and yelped as the mask unloaded a barrage of punches onto him "SUNLIGHTO YELLOOOWWW!!! OOOOOVEEERRRDRIIIIVUUUUU!!!" the mask cried out as pumled the mutant into oblivion, before throwing one final punch that sent him flying out of the building, screaming the goofy yell as he flew across the sky.
SF8pXJs.gif

The mask then spun into a twister to his normal form wearing a black suit, he headed towards the vault as he dropped a knife near the tied up hostages. Veronica picked up the knife and trotted over to the hostages and was about to cut them free when she saw they were tied up with handcuffs "Dammit." she complained and just sat there waiting "So, how are things?" she said trying to start an awkward conversation with one of them.

(expected reaction)
08069b160294f428e1feaea1e3d0e39a.gif

Nathaniel Heywood/ Steel

Nate paused when he arrived with a raised eyebrow for a second. " I heard that there were mutants here who were causing havoc.... did the two of you defeat all the mutants by yourself?" He asked, raising a skeptic eyebrow. He didn't see any around... maybe they had escaped. Both of them appeared to be normal humans- so it didn't make sense to him. He was honestly not sure how to react.

@Outlaw-SSS

Last edited:
Veronica saw the man wearing strange costume like armor(Steel) and grinned "Yeah, well, they're-" The mask cut her off "In the vault, we got this covered." he said taking a step forward only to be hit by a club made purely out of paper and sent flying across the room. He sat on the ground after hitting the wall with birds chirping around his head. Veronica sighed annoyed and went over to him "Wake up you idiot, you have a job to do." she said shaking him violently, the mask's eyes were swirling around "I don wanna go to school mommy! All the other kids make fun of me!" he slurred his speech.

"Great.." Veronica groaned and started to search through his pockets for anything that might be useful, she tossed aside anything that was junk. She pulled out a rubber chicken, a whoopee cushion, a glock paperweight, a grenade vape, a dvd copy of blade runner, an xbox one copy of mass effect andromeda, a plastic slinkie, taser gum, a manga volume of naruto. She looked intrigued when she pulled out a movie script, then groaned in disgust when she read it, she tossed it aside showing that it was another fast an furious movie script. The page it was on was a scene where Dom was making a train drift on ice. She sighed annoyed as all she could pull out of his pocket's was either trash or novelty crap "He'll wake up in a bit, just deal the the others in the vault." she said trying to look for...something.

Nate Heywood/ Steel

Steel arched an eyebrow when the Mask proceeded to crash into the wall. He was pretty sure that he hadn't intended to do that, but he had done it none the less. He wondered if he had somehow missed the mutants outside. God, he would feel stupid if he somehow missed the mutants right outside of the bank. He hoped that wasn't the case. He wouldn't hear the end of it from his friends that he had managed to break into Oliver Queen's mayor office but couldn't see some goons that were right in front of it. Especially if Mick found out. God, he missed his friends more than he cared to admit.

Steel looked over at her and saw that she was tossing out strange things out of the other man's pockets. What sort of man had a rubber chicken, a whoppee cusion and the other things in their pockets? He was losing focus and that was bad. He needed to stay focus to remain in his steel form. He was careful to not feel any sort of strong emotion that would cause him to desteel as he looked over at the script and shrugged. It was important that he was careful. God, he needed to come up with a catch phrase. He barged into the room with the vault and examined quickly what the mutant were doing before he coughed to interrupt them. When he finally got their attention, he would attempt to punch the nearest one. It was a good thing that his punches weren't human when he was in his steel form either.

@Outlaw-SSS

"Not to 'steel' your thunder but did you need any more help?"
0b2c4d04e0497e9bf2a0b90377e4c3f7475465bc_hq.jpg

Static arrived on the scene, and looked over the situation.

"What's with the green guy? Looks like he's out for the count. Well, it's a good thing Static's here to pick up the slack."
He punched a button on his smartphone and started busting out his own theme song, using his powers to pipe it through the sound system of the bank.

Veronica looked blankly at the new kid(Static) "That pun was so god awful, that i felt a few of my brain cells commit suicide." She said plainly. The mask began to wake up and cringed at the music. He quickly got up and spun into a twister. He stopped next to him "THIS is true theme music." He said and spun around warping the reality around the lobby but leaving the vault alone. As he did this he transformed into several JJBA characters and used their powers perfectly without knowing that the small window of luck he has to actually use them was being wasted showing off to some kid.

The mutans started to load up wads of cash into a duffel bags. They all looked at Steel "Get him." The leader said, the girl with the paper club clocked him in the jaw with it only to see her club crack and scatter into scrap paper "What the crap!? I made it as tough as iron!" She exclaimed. Another mutant touched yhe titanium vault door. He groaned as his skin turned into the material. Another pulsed smoke around himself. The last henchgirl breathed on her hands making blue ice knuckle dusters. The leader growled like a rabid dog as his musclemass doubled to half the size of Juggernaut. "BRING IT OOOOOOON!!!!" He roared.

Veronica looked blankly at the new kid(Static) "That pun was so god awful, that i felt a few of my brain cells commit suicide."
"Aw come on, it wasn't that bad. In fact, your pal here is just green with envy." Static quipped back.

The mutans started to load up wads of cash into a duffel bags. They all looked at Steel "Get him." The leader said, the girl with the paper club clocked him in the jaw with it only to see her club crack and scatter into scrap paper "What the crap!? I made it as tough as iron!" She exclaimed. Another mutant touched yhe titanium vault door. He groaned as his skin turned into the material. Another pulsed smoke around himself. The last henchgirl breathed on her hands making blue ice knuckle dusters. The leader growled like a rabid dog as his musclemass doubled to half the size of Juggernaut. "BRING IT OOOOOOON!!!!" He roared.

"You do realize that you've turned yourself into a material that is just a little bit magnetic, right?" He said to the guy who turned into the vault door material. "And I can amp up the magnetism up to fly around on aluminum... so... G'bye!" Static waved his hand at that guy who suddenly was slammed hard into the vault door, magnetized to it.

"The rest of you might want to turn yourselves in. Just a little friendly advice." Virgil grinned, hovering on his disc with his almost patented smirk on his face.

@Outlaw-SSS @LuckycoolHawk9

Nate Heywood/ Steel

" I don't mind. It's not the first time I have had my thunder stolen, so it doesn't quite shock me as much as it used to." Nate maintained his composure and watched as the club crumbled. " I'm kind of steel, well it's a steel alloy, but I am getting off-topic, but that won't help you," he said, preparing himself to look over at the people. Smoke based enemy. He needed to get rid of him first. He looked over at ice knuckles and went for the smoke screen. " Hey, I bet you can't hit me with those." He said, heading towards the smoke guy. He was thinking strategically.

@Michale CS @Outlaw-SSS

The Girl with ice knuckles scoffed "This is Blue ice, it's almost as tough as titanium." she lunged over to him and through a punch, instead she hit her friend who used a smoke cloud, he flew out of the smoke screen and hit the bar door "Gotcha!" she said unaware of who she hit.

The metal thug groaned as he struggled to break free, the girl with the paper club turned her attention to Static "I got you beat, paper can't conduct electricity, and don't even thing about lighting it on fire, the smoke alarm will set off the sprinklers." she boasted and pointed out.

Veronica cringed "Puns are a crime against humanity." she said reaching into the Mask's pockets once more and pulled out a bazooka, she groaned and handed it over to him "Thanks doll." he said and aimed at the big roided out mutant "Smile you sonf of a-" he shot the rocket at the mutant and dropped the launcher when he saw the behemoth grab the rocket mid shot and hold it in place until the rocket fuel ran out. "I should have seen that coming....." he said "No..... really?" Veronica said sarcastically "Sarcasm is not very good on you." The mask retorted "Boi please you'd still tap me like a drum if i let you." she pointed out, The mask groaned and sighed, she was right, he reached into his pocket again and pulled out..... gum. He looked at it confused. He started to quickly chew it and blow a massive bubble as the roided mutant charged at him, the mutant popped the bubble and was stuck on the wall, he snarled and growled trying to break free, but the more he struggled, the more stuck he got.

Last edited:
"I got you beat, paper can't conduct electricity, and don't even thing about lighting it on fire, the smoke alarm will set off the sprinklers." she boasted and pointed out.

"Ha! You think I'm really that worried about the sprinklers? But you had a great idea there." Static held his hands in front of him. One of them sent a taser like pulse at her chest.

But, that was the distraction. The other hand yanked the fire extinguisher off the wall behind her. "In case of emergency, break glass. OK." If he'd aimed it right, it'd collide with the back of her head, knocking her out cold.

@Outlaw-SSS @LuckycoolHawk9

Steven Lasket and Dax

" I actually have a car, so we don't have to worry about that. Actually, it is a really fast car. Well, fast for what it is. It used to belong to my father- but well, he gave it to me when he got his new car- so there's that." He was smiling, happy that he could be of any help to the others in the area. He led them to his car. It was an old sports car model from the 70s, but it worked damn it.

The Tick circled around the car and said, in an excited tone, " I'll take the back!". Tick sat in the back of the car, that car buckle for a moment. Tick pointed forward and said," Onward to stop El Seed!"

When they got to Descanso Gardens, there were a couple of people in costumes in front of them in line to get the entry tickets - because of course they were going to pay to get in, being law abiding citizens. The costumed guys were arguing, it seemed.

henchmen280.jpg
"This was a bad idea! I don't know why I ever listen to you!" The taller one said.
"There wasn't room in the costume for my wallet. I have my membership card, but I don't have any guest passes, all right?"
"Arrg. Fine, but you're buying pizza next week."
"But I bought Chinese this week, man. That's not fair."
"What's not fair is that you get to get in free and I gotta pay ten bucks to get in here. Why are we here anyway?"
"I'll tell you once we're at the location We're performing a dark opal maneuver."

The taller of the two paid his ten bucks and they went in. Oddly the ticket taker didn't even blink twice at guys coming in with costumes, which made the entrance of The Tick and American Maid that much easier.

"Say, fair citizen. Would you be interested in an autographed picture with two of The City's most eminent superheroes?"
American Maid asked the ticket taker.

"Is that code for saying you don't have the ten bucks?"
"Do you see room for pockets on my costume?" She said, showcasing her wares.
"Oh look... someone left three guest passes here. Go on in." The guy literally pulled three passes from a drawer and put them into another drawer. "Have a great day. And stop by on the way out, I do want that picture."

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

Ned/ The Pie Maker and Digby

Digby pawed up the stairs to the roof.... where there were bees. Lots and lots of bees. An entire few Hives of bees. The dog was unfazed by the bees and Ned was actually in a bee-keeper outfit. " I swear that dog... hello T-Rae... so did I mention that this is an entire undead beehive I revived a while back?" He asked. It certainly explained the honey smell a bit.

"Undead... beehive. You... revived? Huh... okay..." I smirked. "So... um, you're a necromancer or something?" I backed up a little, leaning against the door frame, watching him, and staying back from the bees.

@LuckycoolHawk9