Nate Heywood/ Steel

Nate looked to see who was left. He was pretty sure that they had defeated everyone, but he wasn't certain. He looked high and low to see if he was right.

If for some reason, he spotted someone else he would survey what they would do and base his next attack on that, being cautious about everything. He kept an eye out for the girl who had attacked her friend early and hopefully knocked her upside the head.

@Michale CS @Outlaw-SSS

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven shrugged and followed the others into the gardens. Hopefully they had picked the right place. He looked over at the Tick and American Maid. " I should have asked this much earlier, but what exactly can this guy do with plants? Does he control them, kidnap them? Is he someone like Poison Ivy who can trap us or is he different? I would love to know," he said.

@Breach @Michale CS

Ned/ The Pie Maker

" I wouldn't call myself a necromancer. A necromancer doesn't have to follow strange rules. I got three to follow. Rule 1) Revived can only stay awake for one minute, any more and a random proximity view of equal value must be taken. For example, a human for a human, a raven for a pidgeon, a squirrel for a dog. It's a random proximity thing and no, it doesn't affect me. Rule 2) I can't touch the thing if it is revived for a minute. One touch alive, two touches- dead again forever. Rule 3) One touch brings them back to life. Rule 4) You are NOT immortal if revived by me. You can still die again. It's why I don't let Digby play in traffic. So my power follows life, death, compensation and immortal with expectations."

@Michale CS

Nate looked to see who was left. He was pretty sure that they had defeated everyone, but he wasn't certain. He looked high and low to see if he was right.

If for some reason, he spotted someone else he would survey what they would do and base his next attack on that, being cautious about everything. He kept an eye out for the girl who had attacked her friend early and hopefully knocked her upside the head.

"Well that was fun! I'll hang around a bit while the cops show up. Hopefully they send the guys who can handle special people - buut... I have an idea." Static zipped into the vault and came out with an industrial size roll of shrink wrap. "Banks always carry this stuff, maybe to wrap big stacks of money or something..." He demagnetized the guy who could turn into whatever he touched, and wrapped him up in a bunch of layers of shrink wrap up to his shoulders. "Turn into shrink wrap all you want buddy, it won't get you out of it."

@Outlaw-SSS @LuckycoolHawk9

Steven shrugged and followed the others into the gardens. Hopefully they had picked the right place. He looked over at the Tick and American Maid. " I should have asked this much earlier, but what exactly can this guy do with plants? Does he control them, kidnap them? Is he someone like Poison Ivy who can trap us or is he different? I would love to know," he said.
"He controls them, and makes them... more, alive? I suppose, but they are usually pretty fanatical toward him. Except for those Mexican Shrubs, who moved to Jalisco and became gardeners..." American Maid said. "Do you have anything more to add, Tick?"

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

" I wouldn't call myself a necromancer. A necromancer doesn't have to follow strange rules. I got three to follow. Rule 1) Revived can only stay awake for one minute, any more and a random proximity view of equal value must be taken. For example, a human for a human, a raven for a pidgeon, a squirrel for a dog. It's a random proximity thing and no, it doesn't affect me. Rule 2) I can't touch the thing if it is revived for a minute. One touch alive, two touches- dead again forever. Rule 3) One touch brings them back to life. Rule 4) You are NOT immortal if revived by me. You can still die again. It's why I don't let Digby play in traffic. So my power follows life, death, compensation and immortal with expectations."

Wow, just wow. "Those are some... specific rules. So you had to kill another beehive to have an undead beehive? What if they sting someone? Is it like, the bee-zombie apocalypse then? That'd be a lot scarier than with humans, you know..." I said, backing up a bit further.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"He uses a spray that makes them come alive, also mutate them, and he has two bee women, who can fly. Besides that, he is a pushover " Tick said. Across the room, he saw moth flying around near one of the lights. This brought to Tick`s mind to Arthur. Tick hopes his little buddy is fine without him being there.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Los Angeles

Back at the nightclub

Aides went back to the table for a moment to talk to the other two.

" There has been a delay, we will be a moment or two gentlemen "

(( Dr. Strange )) "John and I have come up with something that I think will help, just keep us updated Sir."

Back to Lucifer goes Aides. In Lucifer's mind, the Ideal Nightclub appears and he is Facing his alter ego ? The club there is empty aside from those two and Aides.

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

"He uses a spray that makes them come alive, also mutate them, and he has two bee women, who can fly. Besides that, he is a pushover " Tick said. Across the room, he saw moth flying around near one of the lights. This brought to Tick`s mind to Arthur. Tick hopes his little buddy is fine without him being there.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

The group heads on in to the gardens themselves, where they aren't seeing any real signs of El Seed or the Bee Girls, just the two guys dressed up as butterflies apparently trying to recruit for 'henchmen', though one of them had changed out of the suit into normal clothes to act as a potential recruit...

They'd gotten the attention of a group who were here as part of the local Outreach program, that rehabilitates ex-cons...

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

The mutant who knocked out her friend looked around once the smoke cleared, she saw all her friends incapacitated "Oh crap baskets." she said dropping to her knees "Missed one." Victoria told the group as the mask pulled out some present wrap, he spun into a cyclone and zoomed over, trying her up like a present. Once he was done he put a bow on her head, he then zoomed over to tie up the rest in either dental floss or ribbons. Once he was done he dusted himself "Well that was my good deed for the day." he said pacing back to Veronica.

He then stopped and began to think about his chat with Lucifer, he remembered how he tried his helplessness around him, he gave a mile wide devilish grin as a light bulb appeared over his had lighting up bright. it flickered and turned off, he tapped it a few times and raised his hand pointing upwards once it lit up. He got a devilish idea "Time to mess with the local media!" he said, he has been known to break into news rooms and going on rants and random news reports from time to time "Sweet, I hope they have pumpkin spice latte's on their craft services table." Victoria said and smiled as they both began to walk away from the scene, completely forgetting that there are two heroes behind them, who might take offense to what they clearly admitted to about to do. Suddenly realizing this, the mask grabbed onto Victoria tight "Hey!" she said, surprised, he dropped a smoke bomb "Later kids." he said as it suddenly exploded and covered the entire building in smoke, police began to rush into the building. The Mask and Victoria were long gone by now.

Nate Heywood/ Steel

Nate didn't disagree with Static. It was good to fight the villains and to defeat them, even if it had taken some sort of team work. He wondered why the bank had industrial size shrink wrap, but he wasn't about to ask that a loud. There were some things that were better to not question. He took a deep breath and was happy that he didn't lose the fight. He was careful to not de-steel now though, as he didn't need people to know his secret identity. Well, people from this world who didn't already know his secret identity of course.

Nate was confused to how Static had missed one, but he wasn't going to ask about that. What was up with the weird man who helped them? He was seriously curious for once in his life. But, he also knew that it was better to not question things. Rory would have made fun of him if he went to ask him his deal. He wondered what was his deal and what this was all about. He hoped it didn't attract more attention to this city. He imagined that it would though. He just had a gut feeling that it would. He was silent, thinking about his own friends for once.

Nate was silent and arched an eyebrow when he heard what the Mask was about to do. Should they stop him? It seemed dangerous to just ignore it, but before he had a chance to react or figure out how to approach it, the smoke had made him vanish. " Okay, please tell me that I am not the only one who think that guy is kind of weird and not in a good way. Weird in a way that he doesn't make much sense. I mean, there is sporadic and what he just did. I hope I never have to fight him, that seems like it is something that I wouldn't be able to do." Steel noticed that the police had arrived. He hoped they were friendly and weren't the anti-vigilante type. He had know that people like him weren't as high on the priority as others such as Flash.... who had vanished a long time ago or Oliver- who he also hadn't seen for a while. Now that he thought about, where were all the big players from back home? It seemed that they had vanished and he wanted to find out why. He was quiet and waited to see how the police would react to him after this mess though.

@Michale CS @Outlaw-SSS

Steven Lasket and Dax

" So, he brings them to life? So, essentially, he gives them movement and free will? That does sound dangerous, especially if they listen to him. I imagine that it means that he is hard to attack as the plants are protecting him. That is kind of evil though quite honestly."

Steven arched an eyebrow, but he imagined it wasn't hard to beat up plants. But Bee woman? What exactly were beewoman and how dangerous were they? He assumed that with the three of them working together it should be easy, but he sometimes thought that and then everything would go incredibly incredibly south.

The group heads on in to the gardens themselves, where they aren't seeing any real signs of El Seed or the Bee Girls, just the two guys dressed up as butterflies apparently trying to recruit for 'henchmen', though one of them had changed out of the suit into normal clothes to act as a potential recruit...

The half-daxamite looked over at them for a brief moment and was confused why they were trying to recruit henchman. Hmmm.... there had to be a way to keep the others distracted, so he could figure what that was. He looked over at Dax and had an idea. " Dax, do what you do best when we are at the park."

Dax panted and nodded, as he played with some of the trees, knocking one down to get people to not pay attention to the henchman booth.

@Michale CS @Breach

Lucifer Morningstar/ Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer took a deep breath and focused. There wasn't anything he could do.

He wanted to make sure that all of those details were absolutely perfect.

Lucifer didn't want to mess with any little details that could possibly mess things up though. He focused though.

Back to Lucifer goes Aides. In Lucifer's mind, the Ideal Nightclub appears and he is Facing his alter ego ? The club there is empty aside from those two and Aides.[/QUOTE]

latest

" I told you to not do and what do you do? You do it anyway. Just because you are the winning body doesn't mean you are the winning mind."

" What do you want?"

" You know already."

@Michale CS @Gands

Ned/The Piemaker

" I imagine that if they stung someone, they die. Yeah, I know that is. But it also worked great for finding out murders directly from the victims. Also, not exactly. A beehive supplement can be spiders or flies. It is a size requirement more than anything else," he said to her answering her question.

@Michale CS

Dax panted and nodded, as he played with some of the trees, knocking one down to get people to not pay attention to the henchman booth.

@Michale CS @Breach

This... had a rather immediate and perhaps unwanted effect. Knocking down a tree in a carefully balanced ecological zone - especially one that charged admission to upkeep said garden, drew immediate attention.

Suddenly from behind one of the administration booths nearby emerged a woman - who appeared to be somewhat elderly but in great shape, and in armor to boot!

latest

"Kindly remove your destructive animal or get stung by the Silver Scorpion!"
Now, this did disrupt the 'henchman' booth. When it looked like there was going to be an actual super-hero fight, the 'applicants' scattered, with the one still in the butterfly costume calling after them. "Wait! This is the perfect time for your entrance exam!"

American Maid looked between Dax and the Silver Scorpion and said, "Fair heroine, where did you get those boots!? They're magnificent!"

"Actually, they're custom made. I can put you in contact with my tailor though... if you promise to keep that dog from destroying the property? I'm seriously going to lose pay if this place gets ransacked again. I need this job, Social Security is just not enough anymore..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Breach

" Okay, please tell me that I am not the only one who think that guy is kind of weird and not in a good way. Weird in a way that he doesn't make much sense. I mean, there is sporadic and what he just did. I hope I never have to fight him, that seems like it is something that I wouldn't be able to do." Steel noticed that the police had arrived. He hoped they were friendly and weren't the anti-vigilante type

"Man, don't sugar-coat it. That dude is grade-A bonkers! And eh, I could take em. He seems easily distracted. I'd just put on some cartoons or something and he'd forget all about fighting..."

The police arrived to take statements, and actually believed them - because this guy had been seen around town. It was intimated to them, if they found a way to capture him and turn him over to SHIELD, the cops would be really greatful.

" I imagine that if they stung someone, they die. Yeah, I know that is. But it also worked great for finding out murders directly from the victims. Also, not exactly. A beehive supplement can be spiders or flies. It is a size requirement more than anything else," he said to her answering her question.

qZQYAWt.png

"Fuck. I'm just gonna go downstairs now? I'd rather not be close to stingers of doom. Seriously you should consider putting those down. What if some bad guy let them out, or if there was an accident where they escaped? How the hell are you gonna find thousands of undead bees?" I was having serious doubts about staying here now, knowing I was living downstairs from the cliche opening of a zom-bee movie.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Tick heard what Silver Scorpion said and Tick respond, " Of course, anything to help a fellow superhero. Let me put the tree right back." Tick walk to the fallen tree, carefully grab it with both hands, put it back where it was before it fallen, also covering the roots with enough dirt to keep the tree in place. Tick patted his hands on a job well done.

Steven Lasket and Dax

" Here , Dax, heel boy," he said. Dax gave him a look that said ' I will get even with you later for this' and hoped into his arms and looked over at Silver Scorpion with the most puppy dog eyes that he could offer. " I'm terribly sorry about that. I will have to make sure that he is more careful in the future. I also would have moved it back, but Tick beat me to it. So, is there anything else I need to do?" He asked.

@Michale CS @Breach

Nathan Heywood/ Steel

" He does seem like he got distracted rather easily when it came down to things. Perhaps we should do something so that he doesn't hurt anyone else. I mean, that would be pretty bad too."

As Nathan listened to what the cops had to say as he looked over at him for a brief moment. " I imagine that it would be a good thing to capture the man so that he can't cause any more trouble. It would certainly ease my conscious if we did it."

@Michale CS @Breach

Ned/ Pie Maker

Ned looked over at her and paused, thinking about it for a brief second. She was right about the matter. He sighed and removed a gloved hand and watched as some landed on him and died. He continued until they were all dead again forever. It was the right thing to do. He knew it too. As he moved the bees and looked over at Digby, he went downstairs and looked at T-rae. " You made a good point. I guess it was good I let go of the past."

@Michale CS

Tick heard what Silver Scorpion said and Tick respond, " Of course, anything to help a fellow superhero. Let me put the tree right back." Tick walk to the fallen tree, carefully grab it with both hands, put it back where it was before it fallen, also covering the roots with enough dirt to keep the tree in place. Tick patted his hands on a job well done.

Steven Lasket and Dax

" Here , Dax, heel boy," he said. Dax gave him a look that said ' I will get even with you later for this' and hoped into his arms and looked over at Silver Scorpion with the most puppy dog eyes that he could offer. " I'm terribly sorry about that. I will have to make sure that he is more careful in the future. I also would have moved it back, but Tick beat me to it. So, is there anything else I need to do?" He asked.

@Michale CS @Breach

"Thank you. I was on my way here to stop those Fluttering Horde guys from setting up their booth again. They try every couple of weeks. I run them off every time." Silver Scorpion responded.

"They come by often? Very persistant villains! Perhaps I should follow them and pummel them into unconsciousness!" American Maid offered.

"I tried that the first time they came. I was stopped by park management, because what they were doing was technically legal all I could do is tell them to leave. As long as they pay to come in... we can't stop them."

"Well, let's exchange contact information so that I can talk to your tailor..."

Apparently, the Descanso Gardens was not where El Seed was afoot - aroot? - at.

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

Ned/ Pie Maker

Ned looked over at her and paused, thinking about it for a brief second. She was right about the matter. He sighed and removed a gloved hand and watched as some landed on him and died. He continued until they were all dead again forever. It was the right thing to do. He knew it too. As he moved the bees and looked over at Digby, he went downstairs and looked at T-rae. " You made a good point. I guess it was good I let go of the past."

"Hey, I'm sorry, Ned, but yeah... it's best not to have an undead bee swarm because if someone with a little beekeeping knowledge and bad intentions came along..." He looked like he needed a hug. So, I gave him one. In a purely platonic way because there was no way I was gonna get involved with a dude that animates the dead - that's just asking for a zombie T-Rae to happen.

Stop me if you heard this one.

A Sorcerer, a Magi, a God and the Devil all enter a nightclub.

In his box, the God holds the physical conception of reality itself, compressed into a broken piece like a cracked mirror, reflecting what could be. What may be. But not what is now. I have memories of someone like him, and yet not at all. He's different from the cuddly lord of the undead I hold terrifying memories of. Not sure if that's a point in this Bizzaro worlds favor or not yet.

The Magi is a confidence cheat and trickster, working in much the same circles as me. Blue collar magic user, trying to help the little guy. More or less. You hear stories though and much as someone like Constantine may be useful in this world with beings Mab herself hesitates to contact? I don't trust him. I never will. Some things you just don't cross a line, one way or another.

Maybe its because I recognize it whenever I look into my mirror that I despise him so.

The Sorcerer, you hear a lot of stories bandied about as well. Guardian of Reality, 'Sorcerer Supreme' they call him. Sounds vaguely like something I read on a Burger King menu once, but he has good intentions and anyone who gives the Dark Dimension a good poke in its eye has mad props from me any day.

...Note to myself, never use 'mad props' aloud in any circumstance.

Anyway, three bigwigs but its the fourth who has my attention most. I understand the....Concept was merged during the little event, and what came of it atop was of all things? Some guy who wanted to retire and run a nightclub. I could almost believe it, if I hadn't been fighting his goons all my life, some responsible for the worse moments and for some friends who wouldn't have been hurt if not for them.

Devil, get thee behind me.

And me?

Well.

....I'm just the Wizard who crashed the party.

--------------

In the midst of their talk, a portal opened and a singular item flew out to land in their midst on the bar.

64003ed297c7a55f5910b34596e89622.jpg

And then he stepped out in turn. He was a tall figure, the build of an NBA star with a gnarled staff in hand. Runes carved into it, seventy-seven times decorated it in ways that bespoke of the creators tenacity. A flowing, Iverness coat rippled and beneath it, a t-shirt with the caption 'Easter is canceled: They found the body' with jeans and boots completed the look. On his hands, rings were adorned that seemed to spark from the corner of your eye but absent of such when stared at directly. As to the man himself?

One scar, faded covered over one eye, though it didn't detract from his vision. Even so, he avoided eye contact- Always focusing on the bridge of someones nose when looking at them. He was constantly in motion, whether it was one foot tapping or his fingers drumming against his staff. His right hand was engulfed in a black glove, his left hand was bare. As he stared at everyone, he flashed a smile full of teeth. In a voice with a warm baritone and a drawl of the Windy City in it, he spoke.

"Is this where I put my name for Defense against the Dark Arts? No?"

His expression turned serious and the runes on his staff began to glow red, the scent of sulfur filling the air.

"I am Harry Dresden. Warden of the White Council, Knight of the Queen of Air and Darkness. I understand you're having a little meeting on these....Things." He glanced over, saw the box and nodded to it.

"So before any of us do anything too rash, what exactly are your intentions?"
@Michale CS @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

"Is this where I put my name for Defense against the Dark Arts? No?"

His expression turned serious and the runes on his staff began to glow red, the scent of sulfur filling the air.

"I am Harry Dresden. Warden of the White Council, Knight of the Queen of Air and Darkness. I understand you're having a little meeting on these....Things." He glanced over, saw the box and nodded to it.

"So before any of us do anything too rash, what exactly are your intentions?"

"Well, Mister Dresden. Heard things about you. Not all of them good, but eh, we all have our detractors, what?" Constantine looked up and over at the new arrival.

"Flair for the dramatic too. I'm glad you could join our little cadre of people who know way too much for their own good. See, so far, we've been squirreling these things away where they can't hurt anyone. Been thinking maybe of visiting a certain bright blue, glowing bald Doctor for a more permanent solution - but that's a bit hard, see, since the last he was seen he was on bloody Mars. No guarantee he's even there any more. So..."

He leaned back in the booth and grinned mischeviously at Dresden - "If you have any ideas, I'm sure we're all willing to hear them out."

@Ringmaster @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

"Well, Mister Dresden. Heard things about you. Not all of them good, but eh, we all have our detractors, what?" Constantine looked up and over at the new arrival.

"Flair for the dramatic too. I'm glad you could join our little cadre of people who know way too much for their own good. See, so far, we've been squirreling these things away where they can't hurt anyone. Been thinking maybe of visiting a certain bright blue, glowing bald Doctor for a more permanent solution - but that's a bit hard, see, since the last he was seen he was on bloody Mars. No guarantee he's even there any more. So..."

He leaned back in the booth and grinned mischeviously at Dresden - "If you have any ideas, I'm sure we're all willing to hear them out."

So how did I find out? Well, even with all the secrecy, rumors flew like crazy in the supernatural circles. Every wannabe magician who pulled imps from their hats, every two-bit cackling conjurer, every dark lord seeking to flex their muscles wanted what was in that box. My own boss more or less, among them. The only problem was the number of other folk seeking them as well. New players and names that nonetheless spelled big trouble.

Mephisto. Trigon. And then there were others from my side of the scale. Archleone had gone into hiding with the Grail and if I knew the Nickelheads, they had Plans. With a capital P, even if their power base had been shattered. But only in MY world. Now? With new allies, their own power and experience? The game had changed and I had to change with it too.

That meant finding like-minded folks.

Even if one of em had a worse accent than Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.

----------------​

"Bogart called. He wants his jacket back." He drawled in turn as he helped himself to a seat and spun his business card on one finger. Outwardly, he seemed at ease among the gathering and tapped his fingers on the bar before he spoke.

"First of all, hiding them might work for a time. But considering the names arrayed against them, do you really want to risk that? Dormmamu for example." His eyes flicked to Strange.

"What would he do, if he got his hands on a neat, little toy like that? Naw, times like this? I subscribe to the Tolkien philosophy." His eyes met the nose of Hades as Dresden asked.

"Is it possible to destroy them? Or is this an impossible task?"

Dr. Stephen Strange

"Greetings Dresden, it is good to have your insights in this critical manner. It is currently our working theory that trying to destroy the Shards is too much of a risk. "

Strange looks over at the box.

" The event has had unforeseen dynamics and effects all throughout our world. I have tried also to contact Dr. Fate or Zatana to no evale as yet. Aides is here because he has for some reason become attuned to the Shards after his daughter found one near National City. "

Aides

" Yes, during the event, many gods had to reassert themselves in this new version of reality. I have a special gift for things buried in the earth. There is a good chance we can use that to help us find more.
My Daughter just manage to keep this one out of the hands of someone called the Red Scull, not to mention Shield "

"What would he do, if he got his hands on a neat, little toy like that? Naw, times like this? I subscribe to the Tolkien philosophy." His eyes met the nose of Hades as Dresden asked.

"Is it possible to destroy them? Or is this an impossible task?"

"Oh it's possible, mate. Thing is, they're part of the substrate of reality. We destroy one of them and we drop part of our reality, or an alternate one. Hell, we are an alternate reality now. It's too far gone to separate it. Even the bloody Spectre couldn't keep the realities apart, and here's a news flash, you weren't part of this reality before the merger some years back. You start tinkering with that, and its like Russian Roulette on a multiversal scale. Me, I'd rather not try to scrap from part of to several realities if we use one of the few things that can smash these things. Best solution is somehow reintigrate them into our reality, but bloody Hell if I know how to start there. Secondarily, we build a a lot better hidey hole for them. Franklin Richards, or Adam Warlock or some of the other big guns in changing how things are on a basic scale is one of my ponderings."

I was surprised to hear Strange openly appreciate my insight. He didn't seem the type to be sneaky about any praise he might give out. Not like say, my opposite number in Constantine. I knew Hades, some part of him would know me and counted on it when I came. Constantine? Considering our circles, it'd be impossible not to know of the other. The Devil was no surprise and within me, the brief touch on my mind told me my other half was watching very, very carefully in turn.

It was nice to know she had my back in this little powder keg. But yeah, hearing Strange admit to some familiarity with my work was akin to being a chef and getting compliments from Gordon Ramsey. How widespread was own reputation in a world where Superman existed?

What exactly did they see when they looked at me?

-----------

Dresden blinked at the mention of a daughter, but huffed out at the news.

"As above , so below. Basic law of thaumaturgy. As to that?" He pointed towards Constantine.

"Much as that sounds nice, word on the street is that a lot of big names are gunning for these shards. My own boss among them and if you know of her fluffy nature? She's still someone I don't trust a whit to possess them. In the hands of the nasties we tangle with on regular basis, it'll topple the balance of power like a game of Jenga. Hiding it might work for a time, but not forever. I know we're....Strong in our respective circles." He glanced towards Hades and Strange before speaking.

"But dollars to doughnuts, some cackling black hats with twirling mustaches are likely doing the same thing we are right now. What happens when they make their move? Considering where we got this one, sounds like some already are."

"Much as that sounds nice, word on the street is that a lot of big names are gunning for these shards. My own boss among them and if you know of her fluffy nature? She's still someone I don't trust a whit to possess them. In the hands of the nasties we tangle with on regular basis, it'll topple the balance of power like a game of Jenga. Hiding it might work for a time, but not forever. I know we're....Strong in our respective circles." He glanced towards Hades and Strange before speaking.

"But dollars to doughnuts, some cackling black hats with twirling mustaches are likely doing the same thing we are right now. What happens when they make their move? Considering where we got this one, sounds like some already are."

"Thanks, Harry. I would have never have guessed that since the first one of these I took from a couple of C-List villains that were using them to allegedly create metahumans in a quest for some mob boss to cure his daughter of Garrick's Disease." John stood up and looked over at the Warden.

"Also, the bloody fact of the matter is now that you're here it's pretty damned sure that She knows all about what these things are and what they can do. You put one of these things in Her hands? Fucking Alice in Wonderland shit goes down. You want to actually propose a solution instead of just shooting down all our ideas, mate, or are you here just to sound off and wave your staff around like some third rate Gandalf?" He shook his head.

"I gotta piss. Steven, you talk t' him. I'll be in the loo." with that he did actually head toward the bathroom.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Los Angeles

At this precise moment, one Norrin Radd enters the empty nightclub.

" Stephen, I believe I found him. He was a long way from here. He will attend momentarily."

Stephen Strange

" Thank you Norrin, you might as well stay for the moment.

( As Constantine has his own moment Strange watches them and turns to Dresden as Constantine leaves )

" You are correct in the basic Mister Dresden, the situation is critical. That being said, I believe more help is at hand shortly "

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9

Once clear the Mask and Victoria stopped near the building of a major news station, as Victoria was set down she struggled to gain her balance "Couldn't you have just stolen a car or something?" She complained "They would have chased us." The mask pointed out "Oh, right." Victoria said shaking off the vertigo and stretching a bit "So, same as usual?" she asked. The Mask handed her a shotgun that he pulled out of his coat pocket "Yup." he replied then pulled out an AK-47. They both grinned and walked inside as they cocked their weapons as the entered the CBS Los Angeles lobby "You know the drill." Victoria said to the assistant, she sighed annoyed as if she was used to it, she unlocked the elevator and went back to texting and ignoring her calls.

When both entered the elevator they waited as the elevator music played "Ok so same routine as always?" Victoria asked "We can mix it up." The mask said "Cool, she replied and smiled, once the elevator stopped they walked over to the broadcasting room and fired a few shots at the ceiling "You know the drill." The mask said, everyone freaked out then just went to their usual positions, the anchorman and anchorwoman went to the closet and everyone else stayed to their stations, this was all live.

Victoria sat on the chair and sat down, the mask spun into a cyclone and stopped once he had an obviously fake, plastic blonde toupee on his head, he sat down and set both his and her guns down "Can I get a pumpkin spice latte?" Victoria asked, an inter brought it over to her, she smiled and took a long sip. The mask looked at her "You done?" he asked, she raised a finger signaling that she was still busy. Once she finished she tossed the empty container aside. The mask cleared his throat "Use a funny name." she told him "Will you?" he asked "Hell yeah." she said with a grin. The news station music played "Welcome to CBs Los Angeles I'm your Host Jack Kanoff." The mask said "And I'm Ivana Mandic." Victoria followed "And This is actions news." The mask followed up. The music kept playing as this was broadcasted live.

"Today's top news story, a group of mutants attempted to rob a bank but were foiled by the great, the heroic, the one and only, Mask." he said, veronica made a hand gesture near her mouth, making it look like she was stroking something and made a slurping sound. The mask glared at her "That's you. That's how you sound like." she said, The mask then cleared his throat "And now we go to Ivana being a bitch." he said and turned "Ivana." he said, she leered at him "In other news..." she said looking through the papers "Some prick stole that Kia Soul i liked from the local coffee shop and is now in a high speed chase, we now bring you live to our eye in the sky Benny Masters, but since his puberty voice is so annoying we'll play benny hill music over him." Victoria said and turned to look at the monitor as the chase was played live.