The tick stood there nods with a smile. A thought came to him saying that this is a trusted citizen and to check on his roommate when he comes back. He heard Steven saying his name and said, " Nice last name, sounds European, wish I had one. Anyway, I was walking around, enjoying the fresh air and my trip to the famous pickle museum, at Jersy, but I was sent flying by buff clown, I was wondering where I am ? " he looks at the man questioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven looked over at him with a smile on his face. He didn't bother to question what the tick had to say. " Well, whoever that clown was pretty powerful than. This is Los Angeles, California, quite a long way away from the famous pickle museum. A really long distance by the way, surprised that it brought you this far. You don't have a last name?" He asked, only picking up on that little detail just now. He wasn't very aware of the sentence he had said at first.

@Breach

Tick was stilling smiling when Steven ask him what was his last name. Tick got confuse for a moment and sat down near a bench.
Tick said" Oh my last name, don`t have one or memories, don`t worry it was not becuase of the clown. However, I do know two things, that my name is the Tick and that I fight evil ,wherever it rears its head." The Tick was sitting there and eating his candy coated pickle.

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven sat down next to him for a brief moment and didn't know what to say. The Tick seemed to have forgotten a lot about himself. " You know, amnesia is something I know a few friends to have." He was being honest. There were people he knew had problems with memory too. He wasn't sure if he could take the tick seriously though while he ate a candy coated pickle. It was especially hard to do so too. " Well, you pick a good place to land. LA is full of criminals and the like."

@Breach

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Ticks smiles widen and he stands up with the pickle on a stick in his left hand, his left raised towards the sky. He said, in a heroic voice that seems to inspired something inside of Steven, "Then it was my destiny that I land in Los Angeles, the land of lost angels. There are those in this city that wish to infect this city with their evil. Destiny knew and drop down the medicine it needs, that is me. Can you hear me EVIL DOERS now beware becuase that there is a force of good in this city and his Name is the TICK!" Steven knew that this man may look strange, especially with him having his fist in the air with a pickle in it, but from were Setven is standing, it seems like he was seeing, legend. A man that could take the worse that evil came throw at him and give it a smile for its trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ned/ The Pie Maker and his dog

Ned looked over at her for a second. Well, Lucifer had promised him tenants to keep his secrets, he hadn't come through on his end, but now that seemed he was. He took down the poster for the time being too. He looked over at T-Rae.

Ned blinked twice, not sure if he was understanding the situation much at all. He had two people who knew the man who promised to keep his secret. What were the odds of that? It seemed statistically low to him.

What the hell had happened in the city? A dead guy and a mutant gorilla...that had happened in LA and Lucifer was involved.

Huh- maybe it was the woman's timing, but the more he heard about Lucifer, the more confused he became by the man. He seemed pretty nice and nonchalant when he had met him. He seemed nice to T-Rae. Okay, this was getting weird.

Ned took the 20 out of the woman's hand and dropped it on the floor. When he did that, the business card fell out. He picked it up

Okay, did they know about his power?

He turned over to the back of the card.

Yup, they knew about his power. He was used to people referring to Lazarus when it came to his power. Well, he guess he would call.

Ned handed Liv the wrapped pie and turned to T-Rae

" I am pretty sure we are done. Yeah, I have some apartments above the pie shop. A good chunk of them, vacant, if you want to see," Ned said, not wanting to mention that they used to have people, but he had no clue what happened to them.

@Michale CS

Liv grinned, waving as she left. "I'll be back, I'm sure. Because this pie is destined for greatness."

"Sure, I'd like to see one. Be kinda odd to rent a place without seeing it, right?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Aides

Lux Club Los Angeles

"We have in this particular and peculiar existence all had challenges. I am happy to say, I am the only Aides here. Now, I happen to know the three of you are all particularly clever or powerful, or both. This will not be the last Shard found in this world. I will say that your solution is, as you are clever Constantine, but it does have risks. Lucifer, if you are feeling quite yourself, do you know of any other ways to eliminate or at least store these safely ? How about you Doctor.? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

Dr. Stephen Strange Sorcerer Supreme

"There are of course, endless ways to store them with varying levels of security or degrees of visibility. Finding the best variety of both is not an easy task at all. Many pocket dimensions have their own rules of both science and magic, thus creating additional risk for storage."

"Eliminating the shards is impossible. Well, not impossible exactly, but since they're an integral part of reality itself... Destroying one, presuming you could do enough damage to do that, would potentially destroy an alternate reality or three... Or at least part of one. I suppose you could do things like drop them into volcanoes or pitch them into the Marianas Trench, but then the problem of guardians for them pops up. They're nigh indestructible and highly dangerous... And if the calculations I got from Ray Palmer and Henry Pym are right ( because you see these things are vastly collapsed reality and only don't have insane mass for some reason that they explained and I don't understand ), there are about a thousand of them."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Steven and Dax

Dax hadn't been affected, but he seemed rather confused to what the other man was doing. Why was he raising a pickle in the air and why did food source seem to be enamored by it? It didn't sit well with the puppy and he barked. Steven snapped out of it and turned to Dax. What the hell had just happened? He understand what he had just been doing- but it didn't add up to him. Still, he felt that the man was a legend. Ugh- was he getting affected by a meta-human power? God, he really hoped not. " That was different to say the least. I mean- how exactly do you plan to do that?" He asked, not asking to be a downer, but because he was curious. He also became worried about Lucifer. Would Tick see him as an evil doer also? He had helped the half-daxamite in more ways than one too.

@Breach

Ned/ The Piemaker

Ned smiled, feeling happy that she liked his pies. It was rare that they got complimented by him though.

Ned walked over to the sign and changed it to closed. " There's a staircase on the right, I'll lead you there." Digby barked and bound towards the door Ned was going to point out.

@Michale CS

Lucifer Morningstar/ The other Lucifer

Lux Club Los Angeles

Lucifer took a breath in the bathroom and focused. You are the one in control. Focus on that and block him out. He's just another version of you and he doesn't have a say in your decisions. He can take your words and do things, but you are not going to let him. You will be fine. It was too bad that he was having a hard time believing himself at this moment. Thankfully, the other Lucifer had grown quiet for now. Now if that was a good or bad thing, it remained to be seen. He walked back to the group.

You know a way to keep them safe. You know a place, you know it and you can put it there. It will be safe there. After all, it was a place of my making- it won't ever let them get it and nobody else would need to worry about it. Come on, Luci. Suggest it. You know that you want too.

Lucifer took a deep breath. " I know a safe place that we can store them without the risk of storing them affecting people and without worrying about having to restore them. Before he.... was absorbed into me, one of my other versions created a small pocket reality of his own making to make his own rules. It should still be stable and with the universe merger, only two other people would know about its location and even exist in that reality. I wouldn't be too worried since they both trust me, well, they trusted him, but I believe that trust extends two ways." He didn't mention the fact that he wasn't certain of the location and the fact that he would have to give temporary control to the other version in him. It was such a minor detail ...hopefully.

@Michale CS @Gands

Ned walked over to the sign and changed it to closed. " There's a staircase on the right, I'll lead you there." Digby barked and bound towards the door Ned was going to point out.

"Thanks. Just not the second apartment on the left at the top of the stairs - unless you're going to fix the leak in the shower."

I grinned, tapping my left ear. "I've got really good senses. You didn't think Luke would send a normal person to rent an apartment from you, huh?"

Mainly that was to cover for the fact I'd just 'outed' my powers to a guy I'd just met, just because he had a cool dog.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Tick nodded in understanding and said ," Well normally I would go patrolling, hoping to building to building to find any crime, watch the news, or ask around." Tick then look at Steven and ask, "Do you know any crazy crimes,criminals,places that could have any of them or anyone could know these things? "

Tick nodded in understanding and said ," Well normally I would go patrolling, hoping to building to building to find any crime, watch the news, or ask around." Tick then look at Steven and ask, "Do you know any crazy crimes,criminals,places that could have any of them or anyone could know these things? "

Suddenly, leaping down from the rooftops, a woman landed. One wearing an odd combination of a maid's outfit and something Captain America would be proud of wearing.

c787ce72b7d2f33ce185979fb66815d2.jpg "I knew that when that strange portal opened up in The City, that you'd be the first to investigate, Tick. I tried to dissuade any others from coming, as we cannot leave The City unprotected - but when I spotted El Seed on this side of the portal, I realized that our job is here, for now. Oh, and hello, citizen. I am American Maid, champion of truth, justice, and incidentally, housekeeping."

She put her high heel shoes back on and offered a handshake to Steven.

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

Tick heard what American Maid said about the situation and snap his fingers like he figures out something. Tick said, '' of course! that is why I end up in Los Angeles! However, there is a question I am wondering about and that is portals are like dimensional doors, learned this from a documentary on tv, so what and/or who open the portal! We must put stop El steed, crazy plant man who controls plants, and shut down this portal before it brings something dangerous to this world!"

Ned/ The Pie Maker

Ned was silent as he listened to what she had to say. That used to be Emer- push the thought away for now though honestly.

Ned offered a weak grin. " Knowing him, I doubted he would send anyone normal to the rooms I have rented. Also, thanks for that. I have one in mind then."

Digby barked and pointed to a third one. He didn't remember who used to live there until he opened it up. Ahh- Olive's and Chuck's old apartment.

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven paused as he thought about it. That probably wouldn't go unnoticed by the people of the city and that might have been a big problem too. He looked over at him. " Well, I know the Mask was here not too long, but I think he left for something. Honestly, it's been kind of quiet around here recently."

Dax looked very confused for a second- like any good puppy would be if a woman in a maid outfit shaped like the American Flag leaped off a building onto the ground below them.

Steven quickly realized that she was someone else who knew the Tick was and that was a good thing too. He wondered who or what an El Seed was but he didn't want to ask really. He looked over at the maid awkwardly quite honestly too. He wasn't sure how one greeted an American maid. He guessed he could introduce himself. What had he told the tick? Steven Morningstar

Steven took the handshake from the American Maid. "
Steven Morningstar." It had become almost effortless to call himself by Lucifer's last name.

Steven looked over at Tick. Well, that answered his question about who el seed was. He was a plant man who had come to the place. He looked over at the Daxamite dog and sighed. He probably should take him home before something got broken. But... on the other hand, maybe he could help them. " Do you mind if I help you guys? My dog and I are- well- he's full alien, but i'm half-alien. I got some powers. Maybe my heat vision could help scorch some of those plants el seed controls."

@Breach @Michale CS

• Useful
Tick look with awe and said," the puppy is alien and you have heat vision awesome! of course, you can help us. By working together, we can stop El Steed and the portal, But we need to know where he is? Do you anything plant related in Los Angeles or who can help us find him?"

Lux Club
Los Angeles

Aides looked over towards Lucifer with his head tilted.

"Will you come with me for a moment Lucifer ? "

Provided Lucifer goes around the corner into a more private area.

" You don't seem yourself, is everything alright ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

Lucifer Morningstar/ The Other Lucifer

Lucifer was silent for a moment as he looked over at Aides.

" Don't you dare- I swear- don't you go with him. Never trusted any gods."

Lucifer ignored the other one and went to a more private area with Aides.

" Quite honestly, no. Everything is not alright. Despite the fact of things, one of my other versions is attempting to get more control..... recently."

@Gands @Michale CS

Steven and Dax

Steven smiled, happy that the other man had agreed with him. He felt good trying to help people and take a second to think about it. He honestly couldn't think about one for a moment. " I mean, we have parks, so do most cities in the US. I imagine that would be a good place to start up honestly. Maybe Vista Hermosa park.... though we have a few more."

@Breach @Michale CS

Los Angeles
Lux club.

Aides looked at Lucifer thoughtfully.

"I won't ask how he got in there. Is there a normal way to purge him out? Or do you need to rely on outside sources for such aid ? Strange seems the type to help. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer silently thought about how to answer this.

" There is a way to purge him.... but it honestly scares me. I have a ton of untapped potential from him in me. I feel like if I embrace these- I might get rid of him. The problem is I'm scared I'll lose myself doing this."

@Gands

Lux Club
Los Angeles

Aides watched the other man thoughtfully.

" You and I are very old Lucifer. Take this advice from me. To separate would make you less. You must find a way I think to embrace him, without loosing the essence of yourself. I have been through something like this as you know, as there was once Pluto."

" The way I managed, was in the arena of the mind. This can be anything that pleases you, makes you feel comfortable. You can embrace him, make the deal or do it the hard way... a battle of the soul. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked back over at him thinking too.

" I imagined that would be the solution myself. I know that you went this once before. It's just weird that he picks now to be verbal towards things. There are these periods of quiet, but it seems like he knew what was happening.... like he knew about the reality shard."

Lucifer thought over to Chloe for a moment then turned back to him with an answer. " I hope I can embrace him. How difficult would it be if I would have to do it the hard way?" He asked, wondering how to wager his soul against a clever foe....himself.

@Gands