Steven and Dax

Steven paused and was confused to the fact that El Seed wasn't here. It seemed liked the perfect spot for him to go too. He tilted his head and paused thinking. They hadn't found him here and it seemed very obvious. He looked over at the duo and asked. " Should we check the county Arborteum or the Library? I suspect he will be at the library, but I could be wrong. So, which one would the two of you like to check out?" He asked.

@Michale CS @Breach

Nathan Heywood/ Steel

He had gone outside and taken a deep breath, when he saw the news. He sighed. He turned back to see if Static wasn't too far behind him. " I guess we know where he went. We should really capture him before he could do much damage quite honestly." He smiled, hoping that Static agreed.

@Outlaw-SSS @Michale CS

Ned/ The Pie Maker

Ned wasn't sure what to say when she gave him hugs. He wasn't a fan of hugs or affection as his touch was life and death. He wasn't sure what to say. He took a deep breath. " Asides from the bees, there is honestly nothing else undead I have around unless you count Digby, but he is trained to not do that stuff. Are you hungry? I would make a pie.... but I can't exactly eat my pies, but I can cook other things."

@Michale CS

Lucifer Morningstar/ The Other

" Fine, as long as you fuse with me, I will do that. I promise."

The other smiled and accepted a handshake as it hurt. Maybe he shouldn't have made a deal with himself, but it was simple enough and it didn't have to be done now. So, he took a deep breath and joined the others again. He sadly missed much of the conversation. " I feel better now, I assume I missed a lot. So, where were we?" He asked. Lucifer didn't seem fazed in the slightest that Harry Dresden had crashed the party.

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @Gands

There was something. A Godzilla threshold that I didn't want to contemplate, if only because of the fact it was untested. Against the denizens of my reality, it was perfect- Hell, even Mab herself would be at my mercy if she ended up on my little island. But in a world where Doctor Doom and Trigon existed, I wasn't sure just how it'd compare. Plus the fact that none of these people knew me, not really. Well.

Save one perhaps.

The only question really was whether or not they'd trust me with it.

So I turned to Hades and appealed to the part of him that I hoped recalled a talk in his halls.

------

"Don't forget to wash your hands." Dresden said sardonically after Constantine, card flicking in a Magicians sleight of hand back and forth in thought. His eyes fixed on Hades nose as he spoke.

"I have an idea...But I need some help with it. Its another reason I came here. Is there a part of you that remembers Demonreach?"

At Lucifers approach, Harry stared at him before raising an eyebrow.

"Pleased to meet you. Hope you can guess my name."

@Gands @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Nathan Heywood/ Steel

He had gone outside and taken a deep breath, when he saw the news. He sighed. He turned back to see if Static wasn't too far behind him. " I guess we know where he went. We should really capture him before he could do much damage quite honestly." He smiled, hoping that Static agreed.

@Outlaw-SSS @Michale CS

"Sure. I always wanted to be on television. But, let me call some backup." Static tapped his headpiece and spoke over it. "Hey, Gear. Switch to CBS. You see that? Can you make that go away?... Rit- G- Geez gimme a chance to get a word in. It's just... hey I don't care how you do it, man... huh. All right. I guess that works. I'll signal you once we're there."

Static rubbed the back of his head, apologetically. "So, see it's like this... once we get to the studios, my friend is going to arrange for the power to go out. That way, he's not reaching any audience. I'm not sure you and I can toe-to-toe take him down, but he's also putting the general alert out there, so any of the regular supers covering LA will know what's going on. We... just gotta hold the guy off and keep him from getting away long enough for help to come that'll be able to contain his... cartoon-ness?"

Ned/ The Pie Maker

Ned wasn't sure what to say when she gave him hugs. He wasn't a fan of hugs or affection as his touch was life and death. He wasn't sure what to say. He took a deep breath. " Asides from the bees, there is honestly nothing else undead I have around unless you count Digby, but he is trained to not do that stuff. Are you hungry? I would make a pie.... but I can't exactly eat my pies, but I can cook other things."

@Michale CS

"Dude, just buy fresh fruit. It can't be that much more expensive." I replied, shaking my head. "And I actually work at the restaurant part of a nightclub, so having food cooked for me sounds pretty awesome. Just... not pizza. Not a fan. Bread is not a canvas on which to put random stuff, in my opinion."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar

" I'm going to take a wild guess and say your name is Harry Dresden. Of course, the card on the table also gives that away. It could be that. Who knows? I imagine you are here for our meeting on the portals. So, is it only Hades help or others too?" He asked. Lucifer turned to the TV for a moment and groaned. He knew he should have contained that annoyance. He ignored it for now, focusing back on the conversation.

@Ringmaster @Michale CS @Gands

Nathaniel Heywood/ Steel

Nate shrugged, not seeing a difference if he was on TV or not. He looked over at him and wondered how the two of them could defeat the mask. This was not the first time he thought it, but he honestly missed his team. He missed their joking and all of the little things that went it with. He missed how they could defeat someone as powerful as he was too.

' I think it is possible that we can hold him off long enough for the others to arrive. I would call my friends, but I haven't been able to find them. It was something that I am going to have look into. I hope they are okay, but seeing as we are, these things may be broken at the time. So, what is the plan to hold him off while we wait? We need some sort of giant plan to make sure that he doesn't leave. What else do we know about him? Is there anything we know that we can contain him or about him?"

Ned/ Pie Maker

" I mean, I could and it would count down on health violations I can get. Just know that whatever I make won't have meat in it. With my touch ability, I don't know if it works on previously alive meat. Last thing I want to do is bite into something and have something talk back to me. I can make some apple pie. I will use fresh apples."

@Michale CS

" I'm going to take a wild guess and say your name is Harry Dresden. Of course, the card on the table also gives that away. It could be that. Who knows? I imagine you are here for our meeting on the portals. So, is it only Hades help or others too?" He asked. Lucifer turned to the TV for a moment and groaned. He knew he should have contained that annoyance. He ignored it for now, focusing back on the conversation.

"That's the trouble with you Yanks... too many cartoons on the telly." Constantine, back from the bathroom hitched a thumb at the television. "So, had any additional epiphanies while I was gone?"

@Gands @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9

' I think it is possible that we can hold him off long enough for the others to arrive. I would call my friends, but I haven't been able to find them. It was something that I am going to have look into. I hope they are okay, but seeing as we are, these things may be broken at the time. So, what is the plan to hold him off while we wait? We need some sort of giant plan to make sure that he doesn't leave. What else do we know about him? Is there anything we know that we can contain him or about him?"

"Giant plan... I don't know any giants... but I do know a gal who I helped get on the straight and narrow who could help." Static tapped his radio again. "Gear - G... geez man this is an easy one I know you're working on the power thing. Do we still have Evil Absorber's phone number? Yeah but... she's good now, and the name still works, she absorbs evil... but not for evil. Can we get past the name thing?... all right. Is she anywhere near? Santa Monica? Well, I guess she could get there pretty quickly... could you tell her to turn on the TV to CBS then to explain then meet us at the studio? And Gear?... Don't bring up the name thing, it's kind of an emergency."

He turned to talk to Steel. "So... there was this bad guy, uh girl, who my partner and I helped get straightened out on the right path. Her whole thing is draining powers from people, so maybe she can pull enough of his powers away for us to take him down? I don't have any better ideas... so it's what we got."

@LuckycoolHawk9

" I mean, I could and it would count down on health violations I can get. Just know that whatever I make won't have meat in it. With my touch ability, I don't know if it works on previously alive meat. Last thing I want to do is bite into something and have something talk back to me. I can make some apple pie. I will use fresh apples."

"Enforced Veganism. Harsh. Yeah I don't blame you." I replied, realizing suddenly that as fucked up as my life was? At least I didn't have to worry about my bacon cheeseburger oinking and mooing at me, and for a moment, things didn't seem so bad.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Once the clip was done Victoria tapped her fingernails on the table, an intern brought her a bowl of m&m's. She smiled and began to eat them slowly one by one, The mask just leered at her "Seriously?" Victoria huffed and kept eating "Screw you, I'm hungry." She said "I agreed to take you out to dinner afterwards, so don't fill up on chocolate." The mask said and adjusted his plastic toupee, she sighed and stopped "Fine, but it better be some place nice." she said "I could take you to shenanigans and i guarantee you'll still put out if i get you drunk enough." he said looking straight at the camera, she sighed "Fair enough." she grumbled "I want 5 guys." she said. The mask looked at her shocked "Context." she retorted "Dicknuts..." she muttered afterwards. "Oh yeah, there's a burger joint called that, fine 5 guys it is." he said then fixed some papers, before throwing the aside "Ok I'm out of ideas." the mask said.

Victoria facepalmed and sighed "Way to go, mr so called creative genius." she said and sighed "Top story today Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable is getting an english dub, here's a small 5 minute preview." she said and looked back at the screen "I could use another pumpkin spice latte." she said, the intern brought her one and she started to sip it as the clip played.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer tried his best to remain composed, but when Constantine asked if he had any epiphanies when he was gone, he nodded. " I had one. I have someone I need to talk too... about their lack of listening skills." Lucifer turned coat and quickly went for the entrance. He had a mask to confront and fucking deal with.

@Ringmaster @Gands @Michale CS

Nathan Heywood/Steel

Nathan looked over at him for a moment and nodded, understanding what he was going for. " I imagine that might help us defeat him if he had less of his powers. He might not be able to escape or do something incredibly stupid. He seems way too reckless to not keep in check to some minor degree or even a major one."

Ned/ Pie Maker

" Yes, it is fine most of the time, but it has its down side. I imagine that it might be better if I expect the card the woman gave me now. But first, let me check- yup, nope, not dealing with that." Ned had turned it to the station with the mask on it and just as quickly flipped it off.

@Michale CS

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
Victoria facepalmed and sighed "Way to go, mr so called creative genius." she said and sighed "Top story today Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable is getting an english dub, here's a small 5 minute preview." she said and looked back at the screen "I could use another pumpkin spice latte." she said, the intern brought her one and she started to sip it as the clip played.

Outside...
|
A portal appeared and a man stepped out of it, flanked by several others who look like his students.
doctor_strange_2016__kaecilius_and_the_zealots_art_by_paintpot2-daop582.jpg

Static and Steel were arriving as well. At this very moment, Doctor Strange, across town, felt this presence enter the world again, corrupted beyond belief by the Dread Dormammu.

Kaecilius.

He wheeled towards the approaching heroes.
"What's this, mere children sent against me? Away with you."
Kaecilius waved one hand and a similar portal appeared right in the path of the pair, who suddenly found themselves...
"...where are we, Gear?... what? Scotland? No! I'm going to miss my math test tomorrow! Hey, Steel you don't have like a Steel-plane or something you can summon to get us back fast, huh?"

He then marched into the TV station, past all attempts at security, up the walls and on the ceilings when it suited him. The three students ran up at impossible speeds and angles at the Mask, but that was just a distraction.

Out of nowhere, Kaecilius had Victoria by the throat. Black tendrils crept over her body and around her eyes especially.
"Give me the Mask, or not only does the woman die, she explodes with enough dark energy to envelop this whole studio. And your failure, will be televised."

Just then the power went out.
"Bollocks. Can't have everything. Like you, right now. Cannot have both your Mask and your woman. Choose wisely."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Outlaw-SSS

(( More LA posts to come, this one just got too big to be a multiple ))

Victoria struggled as she tried to break free, she shook her head no, The mask stood up and looked around, he had no options but she was in danger. Then once the lights went out, there was his opening, in the pitch black darkness the mask clapped his hands, the lights coming up once again and Victoria beside him coughing and trying to catch her breath "How did you?-never mind, stupid question." she said realising it's best not to use logic when trying to understand things like this. The mask breathed in and pulled out a glittering chalk from his pocket, he drew out a circle on the ground that turned into a colorful submarine hatch. Victoria panted as it opened "You're not dumping me in froopyland." she retorted "Are you pregnant?" he asked "No." she replied then screamed when he shoved her in "ASSHOLE-" she yelled as she fell down to the pocket dimension before being cut off and the door disappeared. That dimension is only accessible through that specific chalk which the mask pocketed once the door disappeared.

He looked at the man menacingly as kanji began to float around him "You have ten seconds to make peace with your god." he said bluntly and cracked his knuckles, he spun into a cyclone and stood over the table dressed as Kenshiro from fist of the north star, with spiky hair, torso scars and increased muscle mass. He cracked his neck and stood still, looking at everyone surrounding him "私の北斗新神は無敵ですWatashi no hokuto shin kami wa mutekidesu(My Hokuto Shinken is invincible.)" he spoke in a menacing tone. He slowly motioned his hands to strike a bit of a pose, once done 7 small lights hovered near him taking the shape of the big dipper constellation.

191.gif

source.gif

The people who this immediately started to run out of the studio trying to get as far away from the fight as possible, this was still being broadcasted live and has now reached national news.

[[ One OOC correction - the power is out, so this is NOT being Televised ]]

"I have no God, imbecile. I AM a God... and also, your woman is dead. By cutting off the limiters I put on the energy by placing her out of my reach, I'm afraid she's probably exploded by now, and infecting whatever dimension you've placed her in. You've killed her, not me. I hope you are quite happy, playing God. But, if you are a true God, losing one mortal woman is... insignificant." And with a dread realization, he understood that the guy wasn't bluffing. He had been so angry at her being infected, he hadn't looked much at how it was being done. When he rewound the moment in his mind, he saw the tendrils going from Kaecilius to Victoria... and realized, the was telling the truth about him regulating the flow of dark energy into her. Without that limiter, who knows how long it would be before she actually died.

The walls and the ceiling of the studio fell away, people rained like flies dropping from the sky from the top two levels of the studios to the ground as the area was encapsulated in the Mirror Dimension. There was no escape from there for the Mask, and it was closer to the Dark Dimension, which increased Kaecilius' power all the more. The sorcerer simply laughed at the evocation of the anime trope.

"Here, I rule, foolish mortal. You play with powers you could not possibly comprehend..."

Dozens of copies of Kaecilius and his acolytes started appearing all around, each of them drawing arcane symbols. They weren't trying to attack him... just bind him. Tendrils of orange energy streamed at The Mask from all around, snagging at his appendages.

"I was merely going to take the Mask from you and leave you to your boring mortal life. Now I see I have to strip... everything... away from you." As he spoke, surges of energy pulsed throughout the Mirror Dimension bubble, and with each burst, the Mask lost a memory. The dimension he was in had no Asgard, so there was no Loki, and so, no renewable source of magic. Still there was significant energy in the Mask, but each use would weaken it, until it would no longer operate. Which probably was Kaecilius' plan.

Of course, All of the men who were over at Lux felt the mirror dimension bubble manifest, and also an entity named for a Burrough of New York City...

"When I am through with you, there will be not one memory left in your puny, twisted, little mind..."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Outlaw-SSS

Los Angeles

An unusual nightclub

There gathered a meeting of a most unusual group of men. Norrin Radd, known as the Silver Surfer. Dr. Stephen Strange, Sorcerer Supreme of this dimension. John Constantine, problem solver. Lucifer, retired, fallen.... being redeemed ? ... complicated. Aides, Olympian God of the Underworld.

Into this meeting materializes what used to be John Osterman, now known to some as Dr. Manhattan.
He looks around, vaguely remembering what humans regard as manners, giving each a respectful nod.

" Norrin, the item you spoke of, may I see it please ? "

" Certainly John"

The Surfer moves over to a box by Aides, who smiles and nods, as Norrin using power and not touch, removes the Shard from the box and delivers it to Dr. Manhattan.

For the first time in many years, of course Manhattan had lost track of the meaningless passage of time anyway, He was fascinated by something. He took the Shard in both hands and studied the thing... The fragment of a reality.

Surfer too studied the thing, nearly as fascinated.

" I understand there are more of these Gentlemen ?

Doctor Strange then spoke up, Yes, what have been found can be brought to you if you believe you can do something with them.

Just then, something got all of the attentions of the mystically inclined, not far away a dimensional incursion.

( Strange ) "Gentleman, a short distance away, there is a dimensional incursion, it seems familiar, I must go"

(Manhattan ) " There is a Shard there"

( Aides ) "And Loki's Mask.... "

Strange prepares a portal and steps through, as does the Surfer and his board, as does Aides. Assuming, Constantine and Lucifer both go, Dr. Manhattan will absentmindedly move through a closing portal, still studying the Shard.

upload_2017-11-21_0-13-36.png

Dr. Manhattan

upload_2017-11-21_0-17-59.png

The Silver Surfer

upload_2017-11-21_0-21-2.png

Dr Strange

upload_2017-11-21_0-26-25.png

Aides

upload_2017-11-21_0-33-15.png

Constantine

upload_2017-11-21_0-35-49.png

Lucifer Morningstar

d6f381ee85c1541f13608030896da65e.jpg

Harry Dresden

@Outlaw-SSS @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Meanwhile... at the Huntington Gardens specifically at the Visitor's center...

The Tick, American Maid, Steven and Dax arrive at the gardens.
"I'm sorry, unless that dog is a certified service animal, we cannot allow him in the Gardens proper. Can you show the pap-"

The thought was interrupted by the sounds of people screaming in the background and a familiar - to The Tick - yell.

"La-lala-laaaaaa!"
el seed.jpg
"Rise, my army of cacti! You are free, we shall liberate the world together!

And behind him marched... cacti.
CA0131_3.jpg

"On second thought... forget it." The woman shoved a handful of guest passes at them and bolted for the parking lot in the face of that invasion.

But... a mousy voice from the side, a woman perhaps in her late twenties, demurred.
"Please, try not to destroy the rare cacti! If you want to stop the crazy sunflower... we have a display in the Brody Botanical Center of Grasshoppers. Grasshoppers love eating Sunflowers, maybe they could help?"

"Well, fair caretaker, these plants have been enslaved by El Seed... though it would be a shame for them to be damaged. What say you, fellow heroes?" American Maid said to The Tick and Steven.

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

Ned/ Pie Maker

" Yes, it is fine most of the time, but it has its down side. I imagine that it might be better if I expect the card the woman gave me now. But first, let me check- yup, nope, not dealing with that." Ned had turned it to the station with the mask on it and just as quickly flipped it off.

@Michale CS
T-Rae gritty.jpg "So yeah, what was it she wanted? I... well, I guess it's a bit of personal information but I know a little about her, through my senses. I wasn't sure I should tell you, but now, I think it makes sense. That woman? She had no heartbeat. And her body temperature was basically room temperature. I think you can guess the rest..." She shrugged.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Los Angeles
The television Station

Dr. Stephen Strange

Immediately after his entrance Strange recognizes the nature of the magic involved and seems to take some control over the portal, widening it.

" Kaecilius, I am surprised you left your master's side. This time we will make sure your ending is less happy. "

With that brief statement, the sorcerer supreme launched a powerful attack at Kaecilius.

To one side, the peerless Silver Surfer opened up on acolytes engaging them with his own arsenal of power.

One acolyte launches energy at Dr. Manhattan, who casually absorbs it and the minion launching the attack as well. His attention still primarily on the Shard.

" Norrin, the one in the back either has a shard, or has touched one. "

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Outlaw-SSS

Dr. Stephen Strange

Immediately after his entrance Strange recognizes the nature of the magic involved and seems to take some control over the portal, widening it.

" Kaecilius, I am surprised you left your master's side. This time we will make sure your ending is less happy. "

With that brief statement, the sorcerer supreme launched a powerful attack at Kaecilius.

To one side, the peerless Silver Surfer opened up on acolytes engaging them with his own arsenal of power.

One acolyte launches energy at Dr. Manhattan, who casually absorbs it and the minion launching the attack as well. His attention still primarily on the Shard.

So that was what it felt like.

Being on the side of the asskickers rather than being the ass-kickee. When you got the Sorcerer Supreme, a former Galactus Herald, the God of the Dead, Dr. Manhattan and two wizards like me and Bangers-and-mash over there? There was really only one thing to say.

---------

"You're shit out of luck, punk."

And from his coat, Dresden pulled out that magical artifact known as a Smith and Wesson .50 as he fired towards the students. As a Warden and a wizard who loved his gift for what it was, Harry Dresden refrained from throwing magic at human foes. That was a slippery slope you couldn't come back from and it only turned you nuts in the end.

However, bullets? Especially bullets engraven with his own designs for a bigger bang since coming to this world?

That was a bit more doable and with every bullet, a force akin to what he'd store up on his staff added to the impact as he aimed carefully before firing each time. Thank you Murphy for her lessons.

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Outlaw-SSS @Gands

Dr. Stephen Strange

Kaecilius holds up one hand, gauntleted in a cestus sort of thing... the Shard. As the energy arrives it is absorbed into the Shard.

He narrows his eyes. "You should have kept your meddling out of this, Strange. However, I cannot deny the futility of my trying to take all of you at the same time, even with the Shard and... my newfound power." It was then, the Sorcerer Supreme realized something truly horrific. Kaecilius had somehow used the Shard to transform into a version of himself who usurped control from Dread Dormammu. He had access to nearly the full power of the entity, and yet, in the face of Dresden, Constantine, Surfer, Strange, Lucifer, Aides, and the enigmatic Doctor Manhattan, in addition to the man playing godling, the Mask, the only option was retreat.

With a soul-wrenching shudder felt even by Manhattan, space folded around itself again, and Kaecilius seemed to spiral into a singularity and disappear, as if he were water spiraling down a drain, without another word. Where he went was unknown. It was an unknown variable. The Shards presented something to Manhattan that he hadn't experienced in a good while, a surprise. Their paths in time were not entirely visible to him. Something finally to shake his general ennui.

"You're shit out of luck, punk."

And from his coat, Dresden pulled out that magical artifact known as a Smith and Wesson .50 as he fired towards the students. As a Warden and a wizard who loved his gift for what it was, Harry Dresden refrained from throwing magic at human foes. That was a slippery slope you couldn't come back from and it only turned you nuts in the end.

However, bullets? Especially bullets engraven with his own designs for a bigger bang since coming to this world?
His students however, weren't so lucky to escape, between the assault of Dresden and the Surfer - especially Dresden, because the magical deflection spells didn't work one bit on bullets, enhanced or no, and the odd one who had decided to try to assault Manhattan... by the time the Mirror Dimension collapsed back into the TV station it was before, there were five dead or dying acolytes... and The Mask... who still had to deal with the fact he needed to save Veronica before she was overwhelmed by the Dark Dimension energies.

"Well bugger. We can't all go following that looney around across who knows where. But maybe this gent with the viridian complexion can be of some use. Oh, and we should probably save his girl first, as a show of good faith, what, fellas?"
Constantine hadn't even drawn a spell - who needed to when you had these kinds of folks on your side - for once.

@Outlaw-SSS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Ringmaster

The mask stood there, eyes in spirals, drooling like a hypnotized drunk in a cheap vegas magician show, however his body was still in working order, slapping the face and head to force him to snap out of it. So a hand reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a first aid kit labeled "Scenario 8", his hands opened the case and inside was a bottle labeled "ACME inc. Remember-all" His hands then unscrewed the head off the body and opened the mouth, a metallic squeak was heard almost as if they opened a rusty metal cabinet door, they poured every drop of the concoction into the mouth then shook the head like a margarita mixer before screwing it back on.

After a few moments the mask snapped back to normal and looked around confused, remembering Victoria he started to toss things out of his pockets frantically, what flew out were various things, a chicken coop, a van, a fridge, Stan Lee(yes actual stan lee) the entire bee movie script, a bazooka, a slushy machine, a baseball bat, a can of tennis balls, a porsche, a ship in a bottle and a rubber chicken. After a while of flinging out crap, which kept landing near the group of strange people, he found the sparkling pink chalk, he drew a circle into the ground, once a colorful hatch appeared he jumped in, but before falling all the way down he looked at the crowd of strange people around "Coming?" he asked assuming they were here for him, he was in a hurry so introductions would have to be walk and talk. He landed onto the trampoline-esque ground then proceeded to zip around frantically, looking for any sign of Victoria. The surrounding area as well as the entirety of the dimension looked like something out of a dr seuss book.

(expected reaction)

538.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Tick look at the army of endanger cacti and said, " I knew this day will come, Me, American Maid, and Scorpion will try to hold them off while you, Steven, get the grasshoppers and use them on El seed. By doing that, he will lose concentration to give orders to the cacti. Here take this and put grasshoppers inside of it!" Tick threw a small container, that looks like small miniature size pickle barrel, at Steven.

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven looked over at the gardens and hoped that it would be a easy entrance, but it seemed that he was going to need to get proper papers for Dax. Well, that would have been the case and he would have made them appear, expected for what happened next.

The thought was interrupted by the sounds of people screaming in the background and a familiar - to The Tick - yell.

There was a sea of screaming people who was coming from the background and a screaming sunflower. He should have asked if El Seed was human. He had assumed he was akin to a meta- but he should have known better. He looked at the marching cacti and arched an eyebrow.

Steven didn't even question the rare cacti. He knew his answer immediately as soon as he heard the screams that he was best to not question it.

Steven wasn't even going to question why the heck Tick had a miniature pickle barrel container on his person. He had just learned that it was best to not question it. He wasn't probably going to like the answer anyway. He looked at the ground and smiled. " You can count on me to get those grasshoppers, Dax, come with me," he said, heading over to go and catch some grasshoppers to attack an evil sunflower controlling cactui.

@Michale CS @Breach

Nate/ Citizen Steel

Nate looked over at Static. " I would offer a ride....." Before Nate could finish his sentence, a ship landed near them.

legends-cp.jpg

" Did someone call for a rescue?" A blonde woman asked the boys.

Nate looked over at her. " Sara... it's great to see you. I thought you guys were ...well... dead."

" No, the wave rider has just been having some interesting problems with time travel and traveling and everything. Jax finally figured out what was wrong and then we heard Gideon had detected you, so here's your rescue. No need to thank me." Nate smiled.

" Looks like you can make it home for that math test."

@Michale CS

Ned/ The Pie Maker

" Well, I mean, that sounds lie a zombie... but I'm sure that is ridiculous.... but then again, I have come to realize this place isn't the same as other places I have lived in, so it is not exactly impossible... sorry, I am getting off track." Ned looked down and debated what to say next. He guessed he could ask her what she thought. " She handed me a card to something called ESCI. I think it has to do with my 'gift'"

@Michale CS

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer had barely been paying attention, but he understand that a lot had happened. " I guess it would be good to help him. He is will meaning in a terribly misguided way sort of way." He shrugged, not sure what else to say.

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @Gands

• Thank You
Tick nodded towards Steven and stars at El Seed with a smile, with a determined look in his eyes. Tick said, " El Seed, you will be stop and your army of cacti! Prepare to face to The Wild Blue Yonder, THE TICK! Spooooon!!! Tick charges at the Cacti, taking out a pickle shape pillow. Tick knocks back each Cacti with the pillow, without not damaging them, but just knocking( or knocking them out if possible) them back( it the same kind of limits strength he uses to knock down powerless foes without hurting). Tick stop in the middle of the army and started to swing the pickle pillow at many cacti. What went through Tick mind while he was doing was, "Wow, this pillow is very durable and soft to the touch."

Last edited by a moderator: