Still I approached him and asked about it after I'd picked up my check.

" Oh, I'm sorry about that. I meant to tell you earlier this week. If you go down the road, there's a pie shop, hard to miss, ask the pie maker there about his vacant rooms. Tell him Lucifer sent you."

Meanwhile down said room, in the pie shape shop, the pie maker was making his pies... using his powers to make a strawberry pie.

Pie Shop. Sure, that was the best place to get a room... not like a hotel or property management company or anything. Pies...

I shook my head and didn't even comment. It's best not to comment when you think your boss is a little nuts. I smiled, and headed over to said pie shop... which had more than just the owner in it then...

IrqkL7f.jpg

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to have anything with rhubarb would you? Because it's really hard to find that nowadays."
Ned would immediately sense that there was something really off about the platinum blonde. In some ways it felt like one of the people that he'd brought back.

I looked over at the woman at first in shock, then I let my face fall neutral. I couldn't hear all the usual noises associated with... well, being alive from her. Not my problem, and all she wanted was a rhubarb pie.

I played at browsing while the pie man dealt with this other customer first.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Ned/ The Pie Maker and his dog/ Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer was sure that he probably came off as crazy to the other woman, but he wasn't about to try to explain it to her. It was easier to see.

He looked over at her and then shrugged and was about to call Ned, but decided it would be easier if he just met the other woman in person. Hopefully, he didn't pick a bad time, but he was pretty sure it would be fine.

tumblr_ojcd7zErUM1unidmyo5_500.gif

A customer, he hadn't one of those in a long time if he was going to be honest. Nobody wanted pies really. " I will need to check the back, but I think I have one on display somewhere here," Ned said, putting on gloves and rolling up his sleeves so he wouldn't accidently touch and kill the strawberries again.

He noticed that something was off with the Platinum blonder. She felt like people he had revived, but he didn't remember reviving her at all. He usually had good memory for this stuff.

Ned did notice the other customer, but didn't want to seem to be rude to the first one and was careful to remove the pie. " Do you want a whole pie or just a slice?" He asked her, looking over at her as he did that.

2082512881_337e3568d9.jpg

Lying on the floor was a dog, looking over at everything going on. He seemed sad. Maybe T-Rae wanted to pet him?

@Michale CS

A customer, he hadn't one of those in a long time if he was going to be honest. Nobody wanted pies really. " I will need to check the back, but I think I have one on display somewhere here," Ned said, putting on gloves and rolling up his sleeves so he wouldn't accidentally touch and kill the strawberries again.

"Cool. That'd be awesome. I'm having a craving. You know, how something you eat reminds you of something else? Well yeah, that's what happened to me." This, was entirely honest. The last brain that Liv ate was an old woman who simply loved rhubarb pies, and she wasn't going to be able to get back to her current investigation until she got some.

Lying on the floor was a dog, looking over at everything going on. He seemed sad. Maybe T-Rae wanted to pet him?
"Aw, sad doggie huh?" I looked down at the dog and kneeled for a moment, but my curiosity was piqued. I smelled something rotten here. Several somethings. The strange woman smelled like, well she'd come right from a hospital. But back behind the counter, was definite smell of rotten fruit. That didn't seem right at all. After a moment of giving the dog a couple scritches, I walked up to the blonde.

"Hey, I have a really good sense of smell and uh-"

"I work in a hospital. A morgue, actually. Sorry." She cut me off.

"Oh. Actually it wasn't you I was going to mention. I kinda smell rotten fruit. I'd be careful with the pies here. I mean, look at the place, it's probably empty for a reason." That reason in my mind being the guy using overripe fruit in his pies, and the real thing he did here was... whatever he was doing for Luke. I could be wrong, though.

"Ah. Well, um, I've got a really sturdy constitution. I'm sure he was just... culling the bad fruit or something? Ooh, cute dog." the blonde kneeled to pet it but he kind of whimpered and backed off.

"That's odd." I replied

"Not really. Hospital smell, remember? Dog must think I stink pretty bad."

Or you're an unnatural creature and he senses it as much as I do. "Yeah, that must be it. Hey, I'm being rude. I'm Tamara Rae Holstead. You can call me T-Rae if you want." I stuck out a hand to shake.

She accepted and smiled. "Olivia Moore. You can call me Liv if you what, T-Rae."

Oh that takes the cake. A girl with no pulse - yeah enhanced sense of touch didn't fail me - named Liv Moore. What kind of Pie Shop was this? "Sure, Liv. Glad to meet you."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Los Angeles
A Nightclub

The first of three special guests. He is a dignified creature, not entirely used to the sounds of celebration.

upload_2017-8-3_22-1-19.png

He held in one hand an ancient metal box, enchanted. It would only open by his hand now. However, it, the box, was not indestructible. He had summoned the others here to discuss it. All of them, despite their reputation could be trusted with this task he felt.

He sat at a large booth. Quickly there was a waitress.

" Tall glass, chilled, Uzo on the rocks please. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

Echoing from outside was a complaint...

"...but this is a bloody pub, mate!"
"I'm sorry sir, but this is a no smoking facility."

"Facility?! This is a fucking bar! Right then... bloody Californians."

Not too long later a man in a trenchcoat and tie, smelling of cigarettes walked in, looking a bit annoyed, entered.

vUT7Ye4.jpg

"Right then... let's get- Oh bloody hell. Literally this time. You're here. Well, as personifications go, you're probably the most agreeable, eh? I'd still wager it's hard to get you to crack a smile, what?" That last was directed at the old man sipping on his Uzo.
After taking a seat at the booth and flagging down a waitress, "Scotch, neat, if you would luv?" He sighed and looked over the assembled group. "Right, suppose introductions in order then, eh? John Constantine, the one and only. Literally, mind, I'm not bragging. There's only one of me across the many realities. - or one left, possibly, or maybe there will be others of me later. Ah, sorry, sidetracked. We're just watiing for one more VIP, I think - wonder who the third of our triumvirate will be? To be honest I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the details of the message I got, was rather preoccupied at the time, but I assure you this meeting is of dire importance."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Ned/The Pie maker and his dog

" Actually right here is the pie, I can honestly say that I wouldn't know. Haven't had a craving for pie.... just have an allergy without my gloves on." That was a lie. He didn't eat his pies because the fruit would rot in his teeth if he did. He had that incident happen more often than he cared to admit. He noticed Liv wave to him. Whole pie it was, he grabbed a box and put it in.

Digby wagged his tail, happy that somebody else was going to touch him. He knew that Ned couldn't touch him or else he would die. The dog understood this more than anything else in the world. Touch the pier-maker again, even 20 years later, he would die again- permanently. He was happy when the other woman scratched him. He sat back down when the woman went over to the counter to talk with the other lady.

Ned didn't like where this conversation was starting to going.

Phew, maybe it wasn't about the rotten fruit in the back of his store.

Ned bit down on his tongue. What had Chuck used to tell him when he was accused in the past? To remain calm or it would look suspicious to anyone else. He was pretty sure that was what she said. Of course, that hadn't worked with the nightclub owner down the street, but he had promised he wouldn't tell as long as he helped him with some things.

" Yup, that's what I'm doing. Culling the bad fruit and putting it out. I just haven't had a chance to throw them away...." He didn't like that the other woman responded back to him at all either.

Ned also thought it was odd.

Digby usually did well even with the others he had revived. Only person to creep him out was Charles Charles.

Ned was silent and wondered how come he had gotten two customers in the pie shop, but he didn't want to ask either of them. T-Rae. That was the name of the woman who had accused him of the fruit thing.

He made another note about Liv Moore being the woman who wanted the pies name.

" Did you also need something to get here, miss T-rae?" He asked, trying his best to remain professional. He put up a sign for vacant apartments behind him as he waited for an answer.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer had known that his night club was the place where all the fun stuff happened. It was why he had gotten rid of Steven and T-rae early and hired an alternative bouncer for the night.

lucifer.jpg

He drank his own drink from a distance for now. It wasn't like anything dangerous or stupid was happening yet and he was fine with that. He knew that he was to join their group, it wasn't like Hades came to just talk in the bar of the devil. Nobody came for fun unless they were mortal.

Lucifer made sure to get his fastest waitress on that, mixing the drinks already.

He waited to see who was next on the guest list.

Yup, he knew that voice. It was hard to forget it.

Lucifer had only just added the smoking rule
It was mostly because the Daxamite had whined about it.

Lucifer honestly didn't care if somebody smoked in the bar.

Yup, John Constantine. One of the few other people who had touched what he believed to be in the box. The Reality Shard.

f3351aadf7f37261f6f3dd60f8b0d9ae--lucifer-series-lucifer-tv-show.jpg

Lucifer was not happy with the way Constantine addressed Hades and rolled his eyes. " I would say that there are more agreeable version than Hades. Perhaps the guy who owns the bar," he said to the other man who had arrived at the place after Hades. Today was going to be one of those nights

Lucifer had pulled up a chair in front of them, sipping on a scotch. Was it the one Constantine had ordered? Most likely since Lucifer had taken it out of the waitresses' hand as he looked over at the man. " Yes, we all know this by now. It's how you always introduce yourself. I don't think there is a time you didn't introduce yourself as the last John Constantine. Or at least one of the last one. It sounds like a broken record if I am going to be quite honest," he said, sipping the scotch. He had beaten and fused with the other Lucifer, you didn't see him bragging that he was the last Lucifer in the universe. It seemed self- defeating to point it out to every person he met. He also took the second scotch the waitress brought and thankfully allowed John have the third.

@Michale CS @Gands

Aides
God of the Underworld

"Gentlemen, forgive the short notice on this meeting. As you both realize now, I consider it of vital importance. This will only grow more so as time goes on. I am expecting one other, as I believe his input also vital. A note of thanks Lucifer for hosting our impromptu meeting. Did you know I have temporarily agreed to assist in certain offices while you are gone ?"

"Mister Constantine, when last we met you were trying to get into my vault"

The old man smiles.

"Yes, you are both the right men to consult regarding this. "

Lucifer was not happy with the way Constantine addressed Hades and rolled his eyes. " I would say that there are more agreeable version than Hades. Perhaps the guy who owns the bar," he said to the other man who had arrived at the place after Hades. Today was going to be one of those nights

Lucifer had pulled up a chair in front of them, sipping on a scotch. Was it the one Constantine had ordered? Most likely since Lucifer had taken it out of the waitresses' hand as he looked over at the man. " Yes, we all know this by now. It's how you always introduce yourself. I don't think there is a time you didn't introduce yourself as the last John Constantine. Or at least one of the last one. It sounds like a broken record if I am going to be quite honest," he said, sipping the scotch. He had beaten and fused with the other Lucifer, you didn't see him bragging that he was the last Lucifer in the universe. It seemed self- defeating to point it out to every person he met. He also took the second scotch the waitress brought and thankfully allowed John have the third.

"First off, thanks for the drink." He winked. "Secondly, from my perspective at least, I've never met you - from yours, well, you're a manifestation and time is a bit wibbly wobbly to you so we may have met in my future and I just don't know it yet. And no, in fact it isn't how I always introduce myself. Only when there's a reality shard involved. So, if you're through getting your knickers in a twist about things that I haven't even done to you yet, we could proceed?"

"Mister Constantine, when last we met you were trying to get into my vault"

The old man smiles.

"Yes, you are both the right men to consult regarding this. "

"Was I? Well then, I must have succeeded. I see no reason why I would have been called if I were a failure, what? You've called about the shard you've got there, yes?"

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Lux club
Los Angeles

upload_2017-8-6_10-20-19.png

It should be noted, that the denizens of Lux, don't seem to noticed any of the four men, even the newest edition, who strolls directly in to where the other three are at.

"Good evening gentlemen. I see the party has almost started without me ! "

He nods with a slight bow of his head to Lucifer, Aides and almost reluctantly Constantine.

Aides

Before Strange comes in.

"John Constantine, the light haired version. Yes, you were successful getting that which humanity needed during a time of crisis, well done ".

After Strange arrives, Aides gives the doctor a return nod.

"Gentlemen, indeed I sent for you, to discuss the reality shards."

"John Constantine, the light haired version. Yes, you were successful getting that which humanity needed during a time of crisis, well done ".

After Strange arrives, Aides gives the doctor a return nod.

"Gentlemen, indeed I sent for you, to discuss the reality shards."

"Dark haired version died, actually. Also, in some realities it's a movie and I'm played by Keanu Reeves... No accounting for taste, what? Sorry, side effect of toting around and locking away what is it... seven reality shards now in various pocket dimensions, after which I've went to various magicians and telepaths to have my memory of just where those dimensions are erased. I'd assumed that I was called on another disposal mission. Rather like a blackout from drinking too much, those. But, as you yanks say, I'm all ears, doctor."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Ned/The Pie maker and his dog

" Actually right here is the pie, I can honestly say that I wouldn't know. Haven't had a craving for pie.... just have an allergy without my gloves on." That was a lie. He didn't eat his pies because the fruit would rot in his teeth if he did. He had that incident happen more often than he cared to admit. He noticed Liv wave to him. Whole pie it was, he grabbed a box and put it in.

Digby wagged his tail, happy that somebody else was going to touch him. He knew that Ned couldn't touch him or else he would die. The dog understood this more than anything else in the world. Touch the pier-maker again, even 20 years later, he would die again- permanently. He was happy when the other woman scratched him. He sat back down when the woman went over to the counter to talk with the other lady.

Ned didn't like where this conversation was starting to going.

Phew, maybe it wasn't about the rotten fruit in the back of his store.

Ned bit down on his tongue. What had Chuck used to tell him when he was accused in the past? To remain calm or it would look suspicious to anyone else. He was pretty sure that was what she said. Of course, that hadn't worked with the nightclub owner down the street, but he had promised he wouldn't tell as long as he helped him with some things.

" Yup, that's what I'm doing. Culling the bad fruit and putting it out. I just haven't had a chance to throw them away...." He didn't like that the other woman responded back to him at all either.

Ned also thought it was odd.

Digby usually did well even with the others he had revived. Only person to creep him out was Charles Charles.

Ned was silent and wondered how come he had gotten two customers in the pie shop, but he didn't want to ask either of them. T-Rae. That was the name of the woman who had accused him of the fruit thing.

He made another note about Liv Moore being the woman who wanted the pies name.

" Did you also need something to get here, miss T-rae?" He asked, trying his best to remain professional. He put up a sign for vacant apartments behind him as he waited for an answer.

I scratched the back of my head. "Yeah... my new boss, Mister Morningstar, told me to come here to ask about you finding me a place to stay? I mean, it seems strange that he sent me to a pie shop for that but... he insisted."

"Wait, Morningstar... is that perhaps Lucifer Morningstar? Owner of Lux? We've... actually met. On the job, actually. Briefly. There was a dead guy and a mutant gorilla... yeah. Kind of hard to explain."

Mutant Gorilla? Dead guy I could understand she's like a coroner or something... "Uh, yeah, the same one. Nice guy."

"Kind of. One of my coworkers asked him for a VIP pass to his place and he shut her down flat. Of course, most people wouldn't be thinking about night clubs at the scene of a - " she paused. "...but there's most people and then there's Abby."

She stepped forward and dug out a $20 from her pocket. "Keep the change." Folded inside the bill was a business card.

ECSI - Enhanced Crime Scene Investigation
24 hour hotline - 877-GET-ECSI
Scribbled on the back was -

I shrugged and just waited, for the moment.
"So yeah, I'll just hang out until you guys are done... or something?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar/ The Other Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer shrugged when he asked for forgiveness of this being short notice. He was used to things being short notice-actually, he was more than used. Most of the things he did were short notice to be quite honest. "I have heard that you have assisted that you have assisted in some of my offices while I have been away for a while and you are most welcome," he said to the god.

Now that was a story that Lucifer wouldn't mind asking about a little later too.

Lucifer shrugged as the man smiled.

He didn't comment that he was the right man to consult on this.

When Constantine mentioned the thanks for the drink, he didn't reply. He knew that he hadn't met him yet, but ever persistent in the back of his mind was the other Lucifer. Though usually silent, there was a rare moment or two where he decided to remind the other one that he existed and wasn't gone. That was now and all he was saying were four simple words. I hate John Constantine.
" We can proceed, I am done," he said, ignoring the other side of himself.

It wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do to quell the other Lucifer.

Oh, the irony of the light hair version being the dominant half of all the Constantine isn't lost on me. Specifically because you are my outwards half.

Lucifer was silent for a moment, looking over to Strange when he arrived.

He knew why he had been chosen to discuss the reality shard particularly.

WmdfwkNe.jpg

He did notice that nobody batted an eye at them as the group were invisible to the general population in the night club. That was good and bad to him. Luckily, he wasn't one to worry.

" I wouldn't exactly call this a party as a meeting of...Minds." That was not the word choice he was going for. Fucking hell. When had the other one learned that trick?

He accepted the bow and waited for the other Lucifer to comment on it, he did not. He was thankful for that.

" That's the problem with multiverses- there are too many of them to account for everything that is bound to happen and everyone you are bound to meet,- I need a moment, please excuse me," Lucifer said, getting up from the table and going to the restroom. Why now did the other one decided to make himself known? He had gone months before this had happened before. God- he wasn't gone. Well, fucking hell. You know I am the better half- come on, let me out for a minute or two. What was that old expression? Give someone an inch, they take a mile. Yeah, he wasn't even giving the other guy an inch.

@Michale CS @Gands

Ned/ The Pie Maker and his dog

Ned looked over at her for a second. Well, Lucifer had promised him tenants to keep his secrets, he hadn't come through on his end, but now that seemed he was. He took down the poster for the time being too. He looked over at T-Rae.

Ned blinked twice, not sure if he was understanding the situation much at all. He had two people who knew the man who promised to keep his secret. What were the odds of that? It seemed statistically low to him.

What the hell had happened in the city? A dead guy and a mutant gorilla...that had happened in LA and Lucifer was involved.

Huh- maybe it was the woman's timing, but the more he heard about Lucifer, the more confused he became by the man. He seemed pretty nice and nonchalant when he had met him. He seemed nice to T-Rae. Okay, this was getting weird.

Ned took the 20 out of the woman's hand and dropped it on the floor. When he did that, the business card fell out. He picked it up

Okay, did they know about his power?

He turned over to the back of the card.

Yup, they knew about his power. He was used to people referring to Lazarus when it came to his power. Well, he guess he would call.

Ned handed Liv the wrapped pie and turned to T-Rae

" I am pretty sure we are done. Yeah, I have some apartments above the pie shop. A good chunk of them, vacant, if you want to see," Ned said, not wanting to mention that they used to have people, but he had no clue what happened to them.

@Michale CS

Last edited:
Reactions: Michale CS
Aides

Lux Club Los Angeles

"We have in this particular and peculiar existence all had challenges. I am happy to say, I am the only Aides here. Now, I happen to know the three of you are all particularly clever or powerful, or both. This will not be the last Shard found in this world. I will say that your solution is, as you are clever Constantine, but it does have risks. Lucifer, if you are feeling quite yourself, do you know of any other ways to eliminate or at least store these safely ? How about you Doctor.? "

Dr. Stephen Strange Sorcerer Supreme

"There are of course, endless ways to store them with varying levels of security or degrees of visibility. Finding the best variety of both is not an easy task at all. Many pocket dimensions have their own rules of both science and magic, thus creating additional risk for storage."

Reactions: Michale CS
Steven Lasket and Dax

The thing they didn't tell you about alien puppies is that they really didn't like being told what to do. So for about the fifth this week, Steven was out running from his dog. It was adorable, but it also could burn a hole through his jeans and he wasn't a fan of that. Especially since he had gotten the indestructible couch and items, Dax had found a new target.

Him.

" Down boy, whose a good dog?"

Dax growled, barring his teeth.

@Breach

Before the dog could doing anything to his owner from behind the dog came a giant blue man with two insects like antennas, known as The Tick, with a shirt that said Pickle museum. This man was holding candy coated pickle and walking along the sidewalk with goofy smile on his face until he saw an adorable puppy in front of him and Said, " oohhhhh what a cute puppy! Yes yes, you are!" Tick was leaning over the dog and was trying pet this adorable animal as he said this.

Steven Lasket and Dax

Dax looked over at the strange new man who had appeared out of nowhere. He was a cute puppy, but he didn't like being petted and he backed away. He instead growled. He looked over at Steven for some help. He had tried to murder him before, but he hoped the half-human was over there. " He's not the biggest on being petted or people or things that don't blow up...." Steven was silent. " But you can pet him." If a dog could glare, Dax was shooting daggers at Steven.

@Breach

After hearing that he can pet the dog from the man, because which tick believes is the owner of this puppy; Tick started to pet the buddle furry of joy while saying "What wonder this day has been, going to the famous pickle museum and seeing this joy! Wait, I have something just in this kind of situation!" Tick took out a dog treat and putt it near the dogs face, where he had it was a mystery because he didn`t have any pocket on him to hold it.

Steven Lasket and Dax

Steven smiled, happy to see that the tick was happy and he looked at Dax. The dog was unnerved, but he didn't look like he was going to laser the other man and that was good. He watched as Tick pulled a dog treat out of somewhere. He really didn't want to know where the other man had kept it either too. He looked at the ground too, looking over at Dax. Dax had his eyes focused on the treat, jumping to try and reach it.

@Breach

Tick smiled and let go of the treat to let the dog the dog bite onto it and said" there you go, little guy." Then the Tick looked the man and said '' Hello citzen, I am The Tick."Tick does a heroic pose while saying this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven Lasket and Dax

Dax wagged his tail and chewed the dog treat ferociously. Not even a single crumb of the treat was left there too. " Steven Morningstar," he said, lying to the Tick. He seemed a little too weird and untrustworthy to the daxamite.

@Breach