Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted wehhh. I'm excited to see who gets paired off with whom in terms of roommates. Gotta have that drama and hijinks after all.

Posted wehhh. I'm excited to see who gets paired off with whom in terms of roommates. Gotta have that drama and hijinks after all.
It's gonna be a "let's paint a line right down the middle of the room" episode.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I just feel bad for whoever has a dorm with ash

I have...modified the second post of the thread. Rooming assignments are up, via die roll. There was an odd number of guys, so I decided that rather than have someone room alone (which would have been Alexander. I rolled his number and a six something like twice in a row.) I decided to have one group of three in a larger room.

I also added links for character sheets for quickly locating them.

And, a note on the (coming?) battle: the tanks might be a bit tougher, but by and large, this should go quick. It's mostly cannon fodder you can probably kill at the rate of about one per post without feeling too bad about it.

I have...modified the second post of the thread. Rooming assignments are up, via die roll. There was an odd number of guys, so I decided that rather than have someone room alone (which would have been Alexander. I rolled his number and a six something like twice in a row.) I decided to have one group of three in a larger room.

I also added links for character sheets for quickly locating them.

And, a note on the (coming?) battle: the tanks might be a bit tougher, but by and large, this should go quick. It's mostly cannon fodder you can probably kill at the rate of about one per post without feeling too bad about it.
So what is the exact number of enemies, and what classes as well?

Hm, I'd say three of the Type-8s (essentially, tanks), about three or four Type-5 fighter aircraft, and probably 20-30 infantry-style troops.

Better hope he has some kind of manual shut-off for his audio sensors.

Maxim snores like a bear.
Better hope maximum has Google on standby, Ash is going to ask him a million and one questions.

And there's no privacy when he's around lol

Oh Wade is going to "Love" having Ten as his bunkmate....
Should make it fun though!

@monopoisoner
Laarni and Masako?
Wow, we really ARE gonna have to paint a line down the middle of the room.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Ah... can someone link me to the room assignments? I'm a bit lost to where they are. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Second post of this thread

@Sir Pinkleton
omfg i was kinda hoping for this at the same time I wasn't expecting it to be real
YES LAARNI WILL HAVE SUCH A GOOD TIME AT MASAKO'S EXPENSE AND SHE'LL KNOW IT

So who is going to start the fight?

Cuz I kinda want to initiate it in my next post

If nobody else is, you can go right ahead. I'll probably take the air battle side of things, myself. See if i can get Aya in over her head and if so, how far.

Status
Not open for further replies.