• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, imma do it soon then ^-^

Okay guys all set ^-^

Sorry about the long silence. I've let myself be mesmerized by old games involving boats shooting at other boats. I'll be catching up on things and getting a good big fight post going as soon as I can.

BS Pacific?
Yes, yes, well, I was gonna get my post up as soon as I can drag myself away from this damn MMO. Nothing too much, to be fair Lucy likely would be firing off one shot at a tank and considering her lack of charge time, probably would want to just get back to base. Maybe just to speed things up a bit.

Naval Ops: Warship Gunner 2, actually. It is to boats what Ace combat is to planes.

Sorry for my inactivity, guys!
Work has piled on murderously.
So murderously, in fact, that I died and will be posting from the afterlife from now on.

I was out of commission for surgery-related reasons! Sorry if anyone's been waiting on me, I'll catch up and have a post in tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was out of comission for a while as I broke my keyboard, but I'm back now and will be posting ASAP c:

From the depths of project deadline hell, I rise once more. I had free time, HEAR ME ROAR!!!

Oh yeah, and I posted.

Life has a way of happening and getting in the way of things, doesn't it? Good to have you two back.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kazama
And after slight delay and a busy past week and a half, I think I can post once more. Ehehe, sorry about that. Just gotta go play catch up on a few other things.

At least it seems like we're all still here. Past few weeks have been busy for everyone, I suppose.

I did kick this off right around when school would be starting and/or picking up for pretty much everyone for which school is a concern.

Still alive. Just been waiting in the shadows..... Will post soon

Sorry for the shorter post. Didn't really have much to go off of.

They don't all have to be really long. Particularly during combat or conversations.

I feel like I should just wrap up the fight soon and move us back to mucking about on base and being silly. So, if anyone has any last things to do, it would be best to post them soon.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Might be for the best! It wasn't a very big group of enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.