• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatherinWinter
She does have average intelligence. XD
So does that mean that she is accepted?

Also, the reason why I made her like this was to have some verity in the RP, because so far there isn't anyone that would have a 'happy' background and character.

Last edited:
@Giltine13 I guess I miss understood. It sounded like she was below average in intelligence. I'm fine with diversity. I just want to make sure I understand the character. Yes she's accepted. Just make sure to include somewhere why she's stronger than average.

Appearance:
angel-whitewings1.jpg~c200

Name:Lucien Strider
Demon:Hope

this demon manifests in its host as the opposite of what it really is !
11.jpg

Personality:an overall upbeat person and cares deeply for his comrades. He's also a very polite individual when it comes to his manner and personality.
Drawback: the demon feeds on the hope of its host and the hope of others it is unable to see itself as demon but an angel !

@chrono approved. He can make his way to the castle

Still accepting

Happy holidays

Happy new year

@KatherinWinter
I'm still interested, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet! Right now I'm having a bit trouble with uni stuff, but Ill try to post today or tomorrow.

And I think the RP would be a bit more attractive if we involved each other more/interacted in the RP. Like adding reactions to other peeps actions, included our characters thoughts about others and first impressions, stuff like that.
A little action could be fun as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
@Giltine13 Just checking in. I understand school delays. I agree interactions and thoughts are helpful. I will try to include them. i have a few attacks and other surprises planned but I want everyone settled first.

dam that was a major comeback lol

still here

• Love
sorry , will have a post up shortly .

I really had high hopes for this. So much potential for drama. I will close this down in 10 days if things don't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.