• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatherinWinter
She does have average intelligence. XD
So does that mean that she is accepted?

Also, the reason why I made her like this was to have some verity in the RP, because so far there isn't anyone that would have a 'happy' background and character.

Last edited:
@Giltine13 I guess I miss understood. It sounded like she was below average in intelligence. I'm fine with diversity. I just want to make sure I understand the character. Yes she's accepted. Just make sure to include somewhere why she's stronger than average.

Appearance:
angel-whitewings1.jpg~c200

Name:Lucien Strider
Demon:Hope

this demon manifests in its host as the opposite of what it really is !
11.jpg

Personality:an overall upbeat person and cares deeply for his comrades. He's also a very polite individual when it comes to his manner and personality.
Drawback: the demon feeds on the hope of its host and the hope of others it is unable to see itself as demon but an angel !

@chrono approved. He can make his way to the castle

Still accepting

Happy holidays

Happy new year

@KatherinWinter
I'm still interested, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet! Right now I'm having a bit trouble with uni stuff, but Ill try to post today or tomorrow.

And I think the RP would be a bit more attractive if we involved each other more/interacted in the RP. Like adding reactions to other peeps actions, included our characters thoughts about others and first impressions, stuff like that.
A little action could be fun as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
@Giltine13 Just checking in. I understand school delays. I agree interactions and thoughts are helpful. I will try to include them. i have a few attacks and other surprises planned but I want everyone settled first.

dam that was a major comeback lol

still here

• Love
sorry , will have a post up shortly .

I really had high hopes for this. So much potential for drama. I will close this down in 10 days if things don't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.