• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome I'll have him up in just a moment. I have this one character. Who I made back in 2009, whose had different reiterations of him in different RPs. And I decided, I'm going to make a 2016 version of him in this RP.

Do you mind if the Wrath demon's name is Void? Just asking. Because I have me some plans.

edit-

While I understand these are humans who hear the voices of the Demon. I'd like the Demon to address himself as Void.

Last edited:
@Clyde I dont think that the Demon Lord of Wrath would call himself Void. However we could add a demon name Void. Maybe he is the one responsible for psychopaths that are devoid of emotions.

@Clyde I dont think that the Demon Lord of Wrath would call himself Void. However we could add a demon name Void. Maybe he is the one responsible for psychopaths that are devoid of emotions.

I mean I guess I could Distrust.

Let me explain, I am doing wrath in a much different way that you can consider. Actually I was going to ask for a minimum age.

"There is nothing more frightening when the thing with power believes you merely a toy in a toy chest that he can pull out whenever he so desires"

The individual I am creating is fickle, who can get upset on a whim, and then smooth it over with a gleeful cheer. I wasn't going with the typical, "rawr wrath anger"

I was going with, Wrath like Water, not Wrath like Fire.

Wrath like water means, ever seen a body of water? Water appears calm and safe, though there will always be the fear that it will either drag you in the under toe or it will carry you safely across.

Reactions: Captain808
oh and happy thanksgiving guys

oh and happy thanksgiving guys

Happy Thanksgiving

The reason why I ask for the minimum age is because I am greatly considering using this photo

Kristoffer.jpg

My god do I love this photo, I was thinking 13 or 14....no younger than 12. And it wasn't like I am planning to do anything with him besides be "innocent"

@Clyde someone of 12-14 isn't likely to appeal to any demon. First they would be alot of things a body that young couldn't do. Also a body that you wouldn't be strong enough to hold a demon. I would say your characters have to be atleast 18 unless I'm given a really good reason to consider someone younger. I am not sure I understand the character you're describing but it sounds more like Fear. Which I would be open to.

@Clyde someone of 12-14 isn't likely to appeal to any demon. First they would be alot of things a body that young couldn't do. Also a body that you wouldn't be strong enough to hold a demon. I would say your characters have to be atleast 18 unless I'm given a really good reason to consider someone younger. I am not sure I understand the character you're describing but it sounds more like Fear. Which I would be open to.

Regan from Excorcist wasn't 18+

And neither was Damien from the Omen, but that doesn't entirely count

Most times in shows like Outcast kids are also contacted by demons as well

I was thinking a Demon who became a child's imaginary friend of some sort or something like that.

@Clyde I am not familiar with Regan from Exorcist or neither was Damien from the Omen. I do know that their are alot of stories about teenagers and Demons but you have to remember these are just normal demons. These are the Lords of millions of demons devoted to one emotion.

@Clyde I am not familiar with Regan from Exorcist or neither was Damien from the Omen. I do know that their are alot of stories about teenagers and Demons but you have to remember these are just normal demons. These are the Lords of millions of demons devoted to one emotion.

Whatever I am not going to press seems your dead set on it being a no.

And here I was inserting a personal criticism of lords of anything and even Gods. And even about the seven deadly sins. I have always viewed them as children wielding in power. In fact I was going to make the demon lord represent a child or be a child themselves. So it wasn't like some full blown adult in a child.

That or I was going to have the demon accidentally be with the child. As the child was not his initial target. But fine, I'll go on and do something else.

@Clyde I am not saying no. I am saying I was planning on adult characters. These Demons are the most powerful in Hell. So I don't see who a child can hold that kind of power. I'm not going to deny you creative liscene. Your just going to have to convince me why a powerful demon would chose someone small and weak

@Clyde I am not saying no. I am saying I was planning on adult characters. These Demons are the most powerful in Hell. So I don't see who a child can hold that kind of power. I'm not going to deny you creative liscene. Your just going to have to convince me why a powerful demon would chose someone small and weak

As i said I'll just go ahead and change my idea. Because you want me to convince you. But won't work with me and give some of your own ideas. You're set on it being a no.

Decided to bow out of this. Thanks for the opportunity though

Appearance:
419b8821b986eba0bcba15c65cc3be9a.jpg

Name: Connor McKinley
704ffba5543b593e19d423b3972af826.jpg

Manifests as a shadowy hound.
Personality: Connor doesn't want to hurt people, far from it. He's that quite boy in the back seat and drew as little attention to himself as possible. But now there is a demon that is constantly screams for him to hurt someone in his head, he's become very cautious of others and his surrounding.
Drawback: Unless managed, the urge for violence slowly builds inside Connor before bursting forth. Not only does this give Violence a temporary physical form, but it also alters Connor's body and they become a pack of two hurting anything in their way, friend or foe. Think the Hulk but times two.
Bio: Connor was on the fast track to quite success. He was going to graduate college, get a job that payed well, find himself a woman he loved and maybe have some kids. That however wasn't going to happen, not when the demon Violence was living in his head. The first day he nearly stabbed someone in class with his pen. It took an immense amount of will to keep his hand on the desk and to release the pen from his white knuckled grip. He stayed for a week after that before disappearing. It was in the middle of some forest when Violence first took control and in his mind he was forced to the back seat. Things died in horrible ways, limbs ripped off and gutted, and it took a lot of things for Violence to be satisfied with the level of violence he caused.

That day he entered full panic mode. He couldn't go to any cities, get help, he couldn't let people be around him. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he had killed a human. He needed to get away, to be somewhere that only animals knew of, he wasn't as concerned about harming and killing animals then he was humans. But Violence didn't like that, so he decided to intervene again. Connor was not transformed like last time, but his legs did not listen to him anymore. And so he ended up in a town, and Violence refuses to let him leave.
Other: Violence will settle down for just about any large scale violence caused to a human. The least he'll settle for is stabbing someone. Violence feeds off of violence, and is slowly getting stronger in the city. However, if he is taken away from a place as violent as a city then he will lose power just as quickly.

@Beowulf I usually wait for four besides myself but I think we have enough to get started. I will get the IC up this afternoon

Reactions: Beowulf
Status
Not open for further replies.