Status
Not open for further replies.
will have post by tommoro

Reactions: KatherinWinter
[GALLERY=media, 13175]Anthony James by The-Wolf-Within posted Nov 29, 2016 at 3:30 AM[/GALLERY]
Name: Anthony Jamez
Demon: Misery
Personality:
Anthony is a care-free type guy, but he's very anti-social and hides things causing him pain and or trouble. On the outside he's very nice and forgiving but he has an inner turmoil caused by his unseen demon.
Drawback:
Causes his inner turmoil, this demon only shows itself when Anthony is in sime type of deep depression and or fighting. His demon enjoys causing misery to others as well as his host.
Bio:
At a young age Anthony was always secluded by other kids at school. They always whispered amongst eachother. Saying things like; Monster, Psychopath and the like. He has very poor self esteem from this experience. His parents also kept him sheltered and the like. But as he grew older. He learned of the occult, being interested, he started to dabble. Going as far as summoning a demon. He never expected to summon a high ranking demon that ended up possessing his body.

Throughout his years, this demon has always caused his failure. Let it be relationships or anything that could make him happy.

@The-Wolf-Within There are a couple of problems with your character.

1. The demon's are new. They have only been in their host a couple of months.
2. No one summoned these demons.

if you still looking for more people can I take the demon hope

ok It will take me a day or two to get a character made I have to use my local library to post with most of the time

Reactions: KatherinWinter
Hello, I think I would like to join, but I wanted to ask if we must use imagery for appearance? Could descriptions also work?

@chrono ok. That's fine.

@Giltine13 I prefer a pic of some kind but I will allow a good description.

Name: Canna Maxeny
Appearance: Canna is 166cm tall, well built, but not very curvy female. She has light green eyes and naturally light brown hair but dyes it red. It's shoulder length and usually loose, though she does tie it into a pony-tail when she's fighting. Canna's right ear has an industrial piercing alongside two lobe ones on each ear. She also has an angel wings tattoo on her upper back where the shoulder blades are. She wears tank tops, mostly dark colors like black or navy, with silly sayings and a pair of grey cargo pants. A brown leather belt keeps them tight around her waist. She also has a blue jacket she keep around her waist and only puts it on if she's cold.
Demon: Wrath - mostly appears as a cheeky male voice in her head, often laughing and screaming his head off in fury or amusement. There's really very little difference in between the two. However she can also see him in the mirror, often standing beside her. He looks around the same age as her, blood-red spiky hair and eyes, sharp teeth smile and two pairs of arms. always wears a black coat which covers his whole body ending in tatters at the sleeves and by the floor. He also has three pairs of horns and is always holding a scythe with two blades, one on opposite side of the other.
Personality: Canna is quite impulsive, loves to show her emotions. She's mostly joyous and optimistic, always trying to find the bright side. She doesn't have a long attention span and is easily distracted, maybe a bit simple-minded. She's really not the sharpest tool in the shed, but makes it up with her muscle power. After she was possessed her emotional balance shifted and now she's trying to get rid of her anger, so Wrath would stop destroying her life for fun.
Drawback: Her anger is constantly building up till it bursts in acts of violence, with no regards to her own safety or others. Wrath can toy around with her fury, sometimes creating bursts out of the tiniest hints or making it completely disappear and anything in between.
Bio: Cana's parents split up when she was five. Since then she's been living with her father, hardly ever seeing her mother. Maybe that's why she was always interested in sports and martial arts. As she grew up she won quite a few medals. Though that didn't turn out as a good career and instead she started working in a fighting club as a teacher. It was around that time that a demon decided to posses her and her normal life fell apart.

She became a threat to everyone around her, the uncontrollable anger outbursts often ending up in bloody fights. She just couldn't find a way to deal with it. Canna started joining bar fights and soon an offer for cage fighting came up. At first she refused, but after a few days came back to accept it. She just had no choice, it was the best way to keep her wrath under control.

Last edited:
@Giltine13 my only question is I have is why would wrath pick someone simple minded?

tumblr_n5sdmg2a9a1rbrys3o1_500.gif

Rem Mandler
Lies
Rem is quite a depressed person, at least ever since Lies ended up in his head. He finds complements purposeless, as he hears their true thoughts afterwards. He stays in bed to avoid people, to hide from the world. He's become callous and cruel, his opinion on humanity very low to hearing so many true thoughts. He is fed up with almost every complement turning out to not be true, or a simple obligation. He feels overall unloved and unwanted, and hates it. He is however, a very hard worker. He hasn't forgotten this trait, as he tries to make a living for himself. If you are true to him, he will show his gratitude and gain trust in you.

A drawback has to be the fact he can minorly read minds, through Lies that is. How it's a drawback? He only hears the harsh truth of things.

Rem was born to a poor family, and from childhood he had to work for what he wanted. He struggled to get through school considering he had to worry over his sister and mother, having become the man of the house when his father left. He managed to make it to a college, and enrolled. Soon after this had happened, he begun hearing the real opinion of himself from the people around him, which slowly broke him down. One day he consulted his mother about it, who's real truth rung like a bell in his ears:
"Is my child this insane?"
His heart had dropped, and he left her house crying. It was the hay that broke the camel's back. He fell into a depression ever since.​

@Lillian so he knows when somene is lying and what the truth behind their words are?

@KatherinWinter
Well, I thought Wrath would prioritize strength and couldn't really be picky? Like, from what I understood, they had to find a host quite fast. Besides that, how would he know the state of her mind and a 'foolish' person would be easier to control rather than someone with high intelligence. If anything, that works in his favor.

@Giltine13 I can accept that but you will have explain why someone who doesn't have an average intelligence would be stronger then someone who did. Even in a rush the demon would have hundreds to chose from. Most likely there was someone stronger than her in the area unless she did special training.

@JinxMonster You have until Sat to post or I am moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.