Status
Not open for further replies.
Cezia sheepishly grins at Steven and say nothing. Afterall, Sven already makes a good reply. Soon later, as more students gather, Norio seems to start the party.

"Yay fire!" Cezia shouts excitedly as she jogs out of the storage room and then watching it burn from a safe distance. She took her sketchbook and several paints and starts drawing the fire. Grins fill her face like a little kid getting an ice cream. She found the abrupt random chaos to be stress-relieving. Why would one stress out of dying if they except one will die anyway?

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

"Oh, look," Sven crowed happily to himself, planting a hand on his hip as he surveyed the small crowd of students that started gathering about the doorway. "Now here's a proper audience..."

Not but a few moments after making note of this however, Sven's attention was suddenly drawn to the other boy in the room, who appeared to have a rather important announcement to make. Scarlet eyes flitted to the matchbox held in his hand, an excited grin sprouting on Sven's face as he recognized what was very quick to come. The moment those three matches found their way into the open air, the anarchist was just as swift to book it, laughing loudly as he practically shoved his way to get out the door...

Although he did not quite take into account how far the volatile liquid had spread across the ground, so in stepping upon one of the crumpled boxes that obstructed his path to the exit, Sven did not quite expect his foothold to slip backwards, sending his body flying forwards in all suddenness.

"Shit!!"

The anarchist practically dolphin dived out of the room, the very image of elegance as he skidded across the floor just in time for the entire room to catch alight in roaring flame, angry ochre flares and wisps of dirty black smoke writhing through the air. Mineral turpentine, cardboard and whatever else had occupied those boxes served as adequate fuel to sustain and augment the searing fire, which was quick to consume the shelves and lick charred patterns across the walls in its raging thirst.

"Nhnhh..."

With a slight groan, Sven picked his chest off the ground, momentarily glancing over his shoulder to witness the absolute, much-anticipated and extremely liberating destruction of the storage room. Chuckling lightly (and in complete ignorance of the students present), he scooted a little further away to avoid the blustering heat of the inferno, before sitting back to observe the fiery chaos he and Norio, along with a kind contribution from Cezia, had worked to wreak. Humming to himself with great satisfaction (because holy fuck it had been too long since he'd caused or witnessed such a wonderful act of arson), Sven wrapped his arms around his legs as he admired the glorious display that rampaged on at a relatively safe distance before him.

"Yo, anybody got marshmallows?"

"What?" Tan tilted his head to the side "dude, we were with you when that went down. I don't remember there being blood from that spat you two had."

"Even if there was," Kibi continued with a growl "why the fuck would it be on your goddamn hands if his nose wasn't broken?"

The sight of the useless gits starting the fire in the storage room was enough to distract Kibi, who groaned "Whatever, ya wanna spit shit at us then have the time o' your goddamn life. We'll figure it out later when our lives aren't on the line."

Apparently, Kibi's potential annoyance was centered on the three shit-brained numbskulls who had just exited the blast radius of their own fire.

"How quickly we've come to this!" Nibi pouted "Its so horrible!"

"Shouldn't there be like, a fire prevention system or something if we're in a school?"

"Every single one of you can kiss the blackest part of my non-existent ass." Kibi said with a sigh before placing one of his stub-arms on Tan "If you gits wanna' die like the little shits you are then have at it, but don't think for one mother-fucking second that I'mma let trash like you be the death o' me!"

"Man-servant to the AV-room!"

"What, shouldn't we call for assistance or-?"

"Mush you donkey!"

"Fine fine, geez."

And with that, Tan turned and began making his way to the AV room to investigate.

"AAAH!", Steven yelped in surprise from the sudden blaze. "GODDAMMIT, you three! Do you WANT to kill us all?!" Not waiting for anyone's response, Steven bolted away from the storage room fire/ Okay, think, think. There has to be a fire extinquisher somewhere... The kitchen! If there's a fire extinquisher anywhere, it would be there
Taking a left turn, Steven entered the cafetaria. Somehow managing to run past the corpse without having to throw up (The adrenaline probably had something to do with that), then entered the kitchen beyond it. "Fire extinquisher, fire extinquisher... Ah, there we go!" Picking up the fire extinquisher, Steven quickly ran back to the storage room, trying to remove the pin on the way there. "Out of the way!", he shouted as he approached the storage room again. Again not waiting for anyone's response, he aimed the fire extinquisher at, well, the fire that he wanted to extinquish, then blasted the foam at the fire.

Last edited:
Confused as to what Steven rushed off to, I couldn't help but follow him, leaving the corpse due to curiosity. What I arrived to, a blazing storage room and almost everyone gathered around it...definitely not what I expected. Looking around at the excitement in the crowd, I just took a step back. "Wh-what happened here...?" I asked aloud, not even realizing I'd said it.

"Out of the way!" They soon heard the familiar voice who was running down the hall. He was wearing what looked like a fire department uniform and pulling a hose behind him. He ran up to the door and sprayed the hose into the room. At first only keeping the fire at bay but eventually it was out. The room was burnt to ashes, nothing that had been inside looked recognizable. He turned to the students taking off his helmet.
"Great job trying to add despair to the school but we can't appreciate despair if we're ALL dead, so no more burning down the school!" He looked at the group that had shown up "remember the class trial will be soon! get to it!" He walked off

"...Well, so much for that room," Steven muttered. "I can't believe I'm saying this,but... Thanks, Monokuma." Discarding the mostly empty fire extinquisher, Steven turned to Kyle. "Stupidity and insanity, that's what happened. Never mind that though, we'll talk about that later. Got that, you three?!", he turned his head towards the three culprits. "Anyway, like Monokuma said, the Class Trial will start soon. Did any of you find out anything yet? ...Scratch that. Kyle, did you find out anything yet?", Steven continued, not really expecting anything useful from the three pyromaniacs.

Gorgeous.
The chaos the fire had caused was simply gorgeous.
Lives had been risked, art had been created, screams had been cried. All of it done in the name of nothing but pure chaos. If ever there was a time for a boner for freedom, now was it. Norio observed the scene with a devious grin, chuckling to himself at the magnificence of the performance he had put on. If only he could bask in this madness forever- such a thing was impossible though, a performer shouldn't overstay their welcome.

"Did any of you find out anything yet?"

Ah, right, that's what they were originally meant to be doing. Norio did actually have some responsibility to help everyone solve this murder; after-all, a dead audience cannot be witness to your performances. He and Sven would have to save further duets of havoc for another day, Norio was actually going to attempt to be helpful. Amidst the aftermath of the fire Norio slipped away to investigate the most important room in the school- the toilets. More specifically, the toilets by the trash incinerator.

Entering the male restroom first, Norio started looking around in the nooks and cranny's, wondering if the bathroom may have been used to help clean up the crime.

@The Tragedy

Reactions: Vitreus
"N-no, sorry Steven. I've been watching the body this whole time, sorry..." I apologize. "D-do you want me to get back to that...or...?"

@Daz
The bathroom was clean, no blood or anything incriminating, it seemed the killer had given up on trying to clean themselves in the kitchen. That seemed to be where the only scene of blood was left

After I watch the shitstorm that is the group's burning of the storage room, I leave and follow Tan and his puppets to the AV room seeing as how they are literally the only other intelligent person here.

"And finished!" Cezia shouts cheerfully and invigorated. She had drawn the storage in the fire, licked by the many colors of the flame. The colors seem to dance, conveying the three's emotions of freedom and innocent chaos. She puts the drawing in the wall outside the storage, sticking it with sellotape. She considers to tag along with Norio and Sven, but too shy to even asks.

Reactions: Vitreus

After searching the bathroom Norio felt an urge completely unrelated to any sort of meta-narration to go to the kitchen. Norio decided to take a closer inspection of the trails of blood in the kitchen, licking his lips as he did.

@The Tragedy

Soon enough Tan had reached the AV room, looking around for clues at Kibi's direction. It was at this point that he noticed James had followed them.

"Oh, sup man?" Tan asked as he peaked under the various desks and tables "Would've expected you to stay to watch the fallout back there."

"It was awful," Nibi muttered whilst glancing at the computer screens "I never would've thought that-"

"You're right, you never think." Kibi commented as he looked at the most prominent console in the room "Then again, that's pretty goddamn hard to do without a brain."

"Its just, I wanted us all to walk out of here together." Nibi glanced down in a morose manner "I thought if we all could put our skills together then we could just make it through this!"

"That's called optimism, lady." Kibi stated as his eyes traveled from the console to the multiple screens around it "Careful, it'll kill you faster than any half-assed drug out there."

@Daz
The only trail of blood was from the corpse, to the sink, to the trash, and then it went towards the exit, with the bottom of the sink being covered in blood, as if it was attempted to be washed away

"Well you seem like one of the few intelligent people who I can trust with some evidence I found." I pull out the note in my pocket asking for Sodika to head to the kitchen " I found this in Sodika's room with no name from the sender so that's one thing and while investigating Kyle's room I found a bloodied shirt... however he was too comfortable with allowing me in when it was so easy to find... so remember that at the trial."

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Unsurprisingly, bathed in the resilient glow of the storage-room inferno, Sven was quite happy to remain where he was if only to watch the school building burn down. Being the only interesting activity the anarchist had as of yet partaken in since waking up in this hellhole, he was, of course, going to appreciate his little act of defiance to the fullest. His apparent success invigorated him, and was just enough to inspire Sven into thinking of other things he could destroy for the sheer purpose of bucking the system. As much as he'd prefer to challenge the rules directly (which meant assailing Monokuma, in more obvious terms), he didn't exactly want to face 'punishment'... well, whatever the Hell that was. In all honesty, some reckless part of him was inclined to find out... but for now, if he could ravage as much school property as possible in whatever way he could, that was bound to make a stark enough statement to the one orchestrating this system. That Sven didn't intend to back down. That Sven wasn't about to concede. That Sven had no care for--

"...huh...?"

The anarchist was suddenly drawn from his rebellious train of thought in seeing Steven come flying down the hallway with a fire extinguisher. Oh, no way... he couldn't be intending to ruin all the fun now, was he? Sven found himself scrambling to his feet upon seeing the other rip the pin from the fire-red device, Sven's disappointment verbally apparent the moment the bloke began blasting their incredible work with the extinguisher.

"What?! Dude! Come on!!"

Unfortunately, it seemed like there was no point in Sven interfering with the guy, because next thing you know Monokuma himself came running up in a fucking fire-fighter outfit, a hose trailing behind him that was quick to be turned in vector of the storage-room, and but a few minutes later, had quickly and effectively put the blaze to rest...

Which Sven couldn't help but find rather annoying, admittedly. Well, the fact that the storage-room was now an ashen mess was a slight turn-on, but overall, in seeing his wonderful act so quickly drawn to a close, he couldn't help at least some exasperation. These losers certainly didn't harbour the kinda appreciation necessary for the effort put into creating such havoc... but ahh, whatever. This certainly wouldn't be Sven's last venture. Next time he'd start something even more difficult to interfere with, let alone attempt to quell...

Uttering a soft 'tch', Sven shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, narrowing his eyes and kicking idly at the ground. Given that he didn't feel much like associating with those responsible for killing his pride and joy, and those who did seem to share any such semblance in thought to him appeared preoccupied or absent, the anarchist was swift to simply walk away from the scene without much fuss. After all, from what Monokuma said the trial would be held soon... so Sven might as well make himself scarce until then.

• Love
Reactions: Rosedrachen
A ding dong echoed form the PA system and Monokuma's voice echoed through the halls "The class trial will be starting, go to the elevator mapped on your PDA and go to the court room. I'll be waiting upupupu" The system went off and the door to the elevator opened up, showing a single empty room except for gates which lead to an elevator

"W-well...It's time..." I mumble, heading to the elevator.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After watching all the events unfold Isaac was more than entertained. He had made sure to stay away from getting harmed in any way from the fire so he simply watched the show. By the time the show was done it was time for the next thing on their list. A class trial. Letting out a sigh he glanced at the PDA before making his way to the elevator as well. "Lets try not to die so soon." a[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.