Status
Not open for further replies.
Cezia stares the PA system after the announcement, like if she going to protest but then she sighs and moves toward the respective elevator.

<five seconds earlier>

"Well, actually I'd like to ask you a few que-", Steven started, only to be interrupted by the Class Trial Announcement. What, already? Steven felt like they hadn't found any clues yet whatsoever. Well, here's to hoping that someone else had covered for his failure. Deciding that he'd make it up to them next time, Steven then headed for the elevator.

The chiming of bells indicated that Norio didn't have any time left to inspect the crime scene. Perhaps he should've been doing that from the beginning...? No, of course not, it was his job to bring the fun, not hope. Glancing at the map on his PDA Norio made his way towards the elevator, humming a little tune as he did. Even if this was possibly the end for everyone Norio couldn't help but feel adrenaline pulsing through him, since the real excitement was about to begin. That fire had been nothing in comparison to what was about to be.

"Let's rock this," Norio exclaimed, stepping into the elevator.​

"Interesting," Kibi mumbled, but before he could comment the announcement went out "looks like we'll see if that little announcement is worth a damn or not."

With that Tan shrugged and began making his own way to the elevator.

~Oh! What cruelty, for friends to turn on each other like this!~

"We barely know each other and I already hate 80 percent of the fuckwits we're stuck with."

"Let's try to stay positive here guys," Tan said as he approached the elevator "who knows? This might actually be fun."

"The fuck did I just say about optimism not two minutes ago?"

• Love
Reactions: SolemnOath and Daz
As they got back upstairs they soon noticed the earlier blocked staircase was opened up, leading them to the second floor

Tan sighed as he stepped off the elevator, the sound of something in the distance causing Kibi to glance in its direction.

"Oi, something's happening over there worm." the dark rabbit muttered

"Can we take a quick nap first, I think Nibi's gonna pass out or-"

"Don't care, mush donkey!"

With a groan Tan walked over to find the gate to the second floor had just been opened.

"Damn, we need to check this place for anything useful before those mad bastards burn something important, come along!"

Despite his exhaustion, Tan knew Kibi was right, and just sighed as he ascended the stairs to search the second floor.

Steven was silent the entire elevator ride and stayed that way as he left the elevator, heading straight in the direction of his room afterwards (and not noticing the fact that a gate had opened). Kyle... Even Kyle had fallen to murder. Not only that, his victim was an apparently mentally retarded kid. If even an innocent kid had stooped so low, how long would it take for any of these lunatics to do the same? Isaac had seemed decently sane before the trial, if a bit stressed out for understandable reasons. But during the Class Trial, he had proven himself to be completely obsessed with death and murder. Tanami had a massively split personality, at least one of which had almost killed them all for shits and giggles. Norio, Cezia and Sven were all idiots more likely to get everyone killed than to do anything productive. This left only James, Erin, Misaka and he himself as people one could consider sane, and he wasn't even certain about the first three. At this rate, he wouldn't even be surprised anymore if someone else would die within the next 48 hours. "I have to find a way out of here...", he muttered quietly.

A gate of opportunity had opened! Yet Norio was silently stalking Steven, his curiosity piqued by Steven's reaction to the revelation that Kyle was in fact the killer. The boy looked so depressed Norio was almost worried he'd be driven to murder, if Norio had any concern for others.

"I have to find a way out of here...,"

It was barely audible, but Norio heard Steven's mutterings. That was better than murder at least, but pinning all one's hopes on an impossible ideal would never be a good idea. Without warning Norio grabbed Steven's shoulder.

"If you're serious about getting out then moping alone in the corridor isn't going to help. Getting out will require working with everyone- yup, that even includes me, your bestest bud," Norio joked, "Heh, but seriously, don't isolate yourself, hard as the first trial might hit you. That's no fun for me, and you won't overcome despair."

With his mini speech finished, Norio jogged towards the staircase, intending on 'exploring'.

"Norio out!"​

An announcement sounded once again "Upupupu, everyone come to the auditorium for a special announcement from your wonderful principal Monokuma!" The PA shut off. Monokuma was sat on the stand in the center of the stage. Waiting for all of the students to walk in. He was eating a raw salmon "Mmmmm, salmon is my favorite type of fish.."

The next day, Cezia just sorted all her drawings. She picked them up from their locations, the two drawings on the kitchen, the fire one on the storage, and the last one of how Kyle dies in the race track. She is delighted with the inspirations and no judgment of how disturbing they are but she still felt missing something, the grand inspiration to make something real good wasn't there. Enthusiastic that the time will come when she got her grand inspiration, Cezia heard the announcement. After putting all her drawings on a map that she then put inside her bag, Cezia hops off the bed and goes toward the auditorium.

After hours of being urged by Kibi to search the second floor, an exhausted Tan was finally given rest. With Nibi still recovering from the execution, the puppeteer gladly sank into his own bed once he'd returned to his room. The Dark rabbit had insisted on scouring every inch of the place before the other students had time to go tampering, stopping only when he realized that Tan falling unconscious would leave them open for attack by any of the rest of the monkey-sluts.

So Tan was allowed to sleep, for now.....however Kibi made it clear that they would be getting back to their searching once the puppeteer had recovered.

"Oi....Oi! Get up you useless git, break time's over."

Tan rolled onto his back with a pleased groan, Kibi scoffed and glanced towards Nibi, who was tapping her stub-hands together in worried manner. Finally the Dark Rabbit approached closer to the puppeteer before ulling back with one of his stub arms....

....and jabbing him in the throat.

Tan's eyes shot open mid-snore as air became scarce, he coughed and thrashed until he rolled off the bed and collided head-first with the ground.

Giving a pained groan, he glanced up towards Kibi who hovered over him "Mornin' princess, would you like me to find anything else to beat ya outta bed with?"

"No...."

"Good, because the mentally deficient love child between an anemic bear and a brain-dead elephant just called us into the auditorium."

"What? Why?"

"Don't know, don't care, get the hell up."

Tan sighed before complying, Nibi finally inching forward as Kibi folded his arms.

"Are you okay Tanny?" she asked

"Been better, but all around I feel I coulda sused another thirteen hours." he said before tilting his head at her "What about you? You were kinda messed up yesterday."

"Get moving you shriveled nutsacks!"

Tan rolled his eyes and began making his way to the auditorium.

"I'm fine," Nibi said looking downcast "I just wish things could've turned out better. I feel as though everything's just gonna get worst from here."

"Because it will." Kibi stated "Stop acting like you asshats didn't expect shit to go south."

"But...I didn't." Nibi pouted as the three reached their destination.

Kibi pushed open the door to the auditorium with his eyes immediately scanning over Cezia and gluing themselves to Monokuma.

"Alright you worthless cur, you got us here." Kibi gestured to Tan and Nibi "Now do you mind getting whatever shit show you have planned over with? I sorta got stuff to do."

Steven just listened silently to Norio's small speech. Even now, Norio still trusted them, still wanted everyone to work together? After everything that had happened, both above and below? Or... was it just a trick of him, an attempt to get Steven to lower his guard? Maybe... Still though, Norio was correct in at least one way; staying in the hallway wouldn't help anyone, let alone everyone. ...Tomorrow. He'd return to his search tomorrow. He just... He needed some time for now. Steven dragged himself to his room, locked the door behind him, then stayed there for the rest of the day. He found no sleep that night; the events of the past day just kept haunting him. Sodika's corpse, the stench of death, the stress of the Class Trial, Kyle's confession, then finally his execution. Oh, god, Kyle. The poor kid mst've been scared out of his mind, to be driven to murder like that. Steven should've seen it, should've been there for him! "Kyle... Why didn't you listen to me? I told you we could've worked this out together", Steven whispered to the air some time in the dead of night. He had failed Kyle, failed everyone. Why had he not spoke out more clearer? Why had he not forced everyone to stay together? He should've known this could happen, he should've known,he should've known! And to make matters worse, when the poor kid had confessed to them all, he had lashed out to him instead, only driving the group further apart. A small droplet of water hit his pillow, followed soon by another one. "Kyle... I... I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that. I... I hope you're in a better place right now. To be forced into a killing game like this... nobody should have to go through something like that, let alone innocent children. And you're right, you weren't a killer. Whoever put us in here is the true killer, not you. I'm sorry for calling you that, and even more so that I hit you. I'm not sure sure if you even want to hear it, but... I forgive you.
And you, Sodika... I don't know how it must feel in your world, but... The judgment of this world must've been harsh. I should've stood up for you. I failed to do that. Worse, I even joined the harrassers. I'm sorry it took me so long to understand this, and I know it's too late now, but... I'm sorry.
Both of you... I don't intend on letting anyone else become a murderer. I... no, we. WE are going to beat this game, get the person behind it, then make them account for their crimes. Okay?".

<The next day>

Much like the last day, Steven was woken by Monokuma's morning announcement. Unlike last time, however, this time it was followed by another announcement telling them all to come to the auditorium. What is is this time...
Yawning and feeling dead tired due to a blatant lack of sleep, Steven managed to get up and slowly dragged himself to the auditorium.

Norio burst into the auditorium with perhaps a little too much excitement. Last night's exciting trial had left him with more than enough energy to make up for everyone else's dreary attitude.

"Good morning everyone! Time to rise and shine! Let's get ready to greet another beeeeea-utiful day!"

Walking up to the podium on which Monokuma was sat, Norio addressed the snacking bear.

"I hope what you've got to tell us is beary important- I don't think this grizzly lot could pawsibly take any more disappointment."​

Even Monokuma looked at Norio with a bit of a glare "Are you make fun of me?" He put down the half eaten fish and stood up. He shook his head focusing at the task at hand "Since you hopes did such a wonderful job in the last trial i've given you a bit of help, you'll find that Kyle and Sodika's pictures have been changed on their doors, and you new partners in despair should be waking up shortly"

Erin woke up groggily, as usual, finding himself in a strange room. He found he was already dressed, and looked around the room. "Seems to nice of a place for me to have been kidnapped." He mumbled. He then decided to go out into the hall to see whatever was going on.

Erin was left with a note to go to the auditorium immediately, nothing else was written on it
@Sneep

Cezia laughs at Norio.

"That is the best joke I ever heard," she praises and grins, happy that the bear is upset. After all, she felt she is one gang with Sven and Norio.

Erin looked at the note. Thinking that being cooperative would help. He then speedily walked to the auditorium.

When Erin arrive, Cezia is the first one to greet him. She goes to handshake the new student and says,

"Welcome! Welcome to the slayin and chaos! Where we get to kill each others until one left, the bear wanted desssss paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair," grins Cezia.

Fresh meat entered the hall, instantly greeted by a hyped up Cezia. Patting the newbie on the back, Norio added

"Welcome to the killing game indeed! Don't worry about Cezia, she's just high off the fumes from the fire she helped start."

Norio winked at Cezia, letting her know he was having playful banter rather than trying to insult her.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rosedrachen
Status
Not open for further replies.