Status
Not open for further replies.
"O-Oh, right. Y-yeah, sure, here you go." I say, slipping the PDA out of my pocket, and handing it over to James.

As i reach forward i remember another one of our rules. No loaning PDAs to others. " Wait i think you need to unlock the door. I can't take your PDA."

"H-how was the rule worded?" I ask, pausing, opening the PDA and reading through the rules. "Number 10, loaning your PDA is prohibited..." I shrug. "Borrow it then. T-take it. I just won't loan it to you." I smile. "I'm used to games having rude rules."

"... I never expected someone like you to think past the rules. Good job. " I say as I grab the borrowed PDA while ruffling your hair as a sign of affection but end up just petting your head. I leave and open your door to look around inside

As he walked around he saw something peaking out from between the sheets. Upon closer inspection he realized it was a shirt and pulled out revealed it was covered in blood-

I take the shirt and realize I was correct in assuming Kyle did this... However what if i keep this to myself for a bit. Maybe read the students a bit more on how they feel when they are clueless about the killer. Also this could be planted evidence, why else would he give me his PDA with no hesitation when it was in a terrible hiding place?... " Either I'm overthinking everything or Kyle is the killer..." I leave the room after tucking the blood stained shirt under my arm and tossing it into my room before locking my door.

"Hey Sven, why don't we turn our extremely helpful search into a competition? Whoever empties the most boxes wins."

Walking over to a nearby stack of boxes Norio kicked the base of the stack, toppling six or seven boxes, their contents spilling out onto the floor.

@Solaresque
@The Tragedy

Cezia shrugs as it seems the others have other plans. Or maybe her arguments just not being plausible enough. At least, she likes her drawing, she thinks to herself as she goes wandering. Then she spots Norio and Sven on the storage, with Norio toppling boxes.

"What do you two up to?" Cezia asks curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven rubbed his forehead. "I agree with you that asking people for permission should come first, but we might not always have the time for that. We can go ask people first though, yes. I'm just saying that if it comes to it, we don't need permission either." Now that he thought of it, maybe he shouldn't have said that out loud. Well, too late for that now.Reality had caught up to Steven; as much as he had hoped to try to focus everyone against Monokuma, it was clear that some people would go to extreme measures to escape this place. He in turn might need to take some extreme measures too...

Steven silently listened as Isaac voiced his suspicions. Kyle, huh? Yeah, that made sense; it would've been trivial for him to get Sodika to do what he wanted, even something like meeting someone alone in the middle of the night in a murder game. On the surface it didn't really look like Kyle was capable of murdering someone, but it was obvious that someone had done so, and it wouldn't be the first time a seeminly innocent kid turned out to be the killer. Steven simply could not casually discard the possibility of it being Kyle, and talking to him might be as good a place to start as any. "I think I last saw him back at the crime scene. Shall we go there then?" As much as he loathed going back there, it seemed like the best place to go right now.
...Then again, what Isaac said afterwards made sense too. Seeing how the girl was clearly mentally unstable and not all that bright, to say the least, even an anonymous or fake note would've been enough to get her to come along. "Just one question", Steven asked as he made his way towards the cafetaria again. "On the topic of that note: do you know the exact wording of that note, and where exactly it was found? " Okay, technically those were two questions, but details.

@Dualnite

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

"Oh?"

Sven paused in his idle search just in time to see Norio walk over to and knock down a pile of boxes, scattering miscellaneous contents everywhere with loud, reckless clatter. For a short while, the anarchist simply stared at the mess his partner had made... but it was a mere few seconds before his blank gaze traveled upwards, towards the camera, momentarily considering the silent, ever-watchful eye of authority peering down at the lot of this before...

"Sounds fun."

An epic mischievousness instilled in him, Sven stood up and turned towards his partner with a wicked smirk.

"But why limit our search to boxes...?"

Said smirk morphed into a shit-eating grin as Sven reached out a hand and plucked a bottle of turpentine off the closest shelf. Swishing the clear liquid around with unquestionable mirth, Sven was quick to uncap the bottle, turn it over in his hands and empty the foul-smelling liquid all over the cardboard boxes Norio had scattered about the ground. The liquid glugged as it cascaded and splattered heavily across the floor until thoroughly emptied. Chuckling lightly at this, Sven tossed the bottle aside...

And in the vigor of the moment, quite suddenly turned, ramming his foot hard into a nearby pile of boxes, the cardboard crumpling under the force of his kick as the pile dropped and more things scattered upon the ground. Lovely.

Sven, his gaze stark with the fiery desire to destroy, was quite happy to move on to the next thing when a voice at the door caught his attention. Glancing over at the girl standing there, who seemed curious as to what they were up to, it was clear Sven had absolutely no intention of covering up what they were doing despite her presence.

"Oh, you know."

Snatching two bottles of some sort of cleaning powder from the nearest surface, Sven bit the tabs on either lid and ripped the caps off with his teeth. He then proceeded to hold both bottles out, bottoms inverted, and let billows and billows of soapy powder scatter everywhere, covering a good portion of the storage-room floor in white detergent. Dropping these bottles and spitting out the caps, Sven immediately reached for the next box of goodies to ravage, his tone of voice as casual as ever.

"Just searching for evidence like we're supposed to."

"Really? It seems more than that. If I am not wrong, you are Sven the Anarchist right?" Cezia asks as she appears to rummage something from her bag. She brought out two bottles of her art supply. "Here, add more turpentine, and this varnish also contains a mix of alcohol and turpentine," Cezia grins, she have guessed what the anarchistic person is trying to do.

Cezia guessing they are going to burn the room down, for whatever reason. Well, she doesn't even have use of the storage, as they disappointingly don't have painting supplies, besides the low-grade turpentine Sven has spilled on. In one way, if the school still have its fire alarm, maybe they can contact people outside through it. If the fire spreads and people can't stop it? Well, less stress compared to waiting for the killer strikes.

Reactions: Vitreus
As Steven turned around the corner, he had a clear view of the hall with the storage room in it. Roughly at that same moment, a cloud of white dust flowed out of the storage room's door opening. "What the hell?!", he called out before running towards the storage room. As he approached the room, the scent of turpentine became stronger and stronger. Something was very wrong here... When he reached the door, Steven was shocked by the sheer amount of chaos and destruction inside it. Boxes and their remains were lying everywhere, the floor was soaked in some kind of liquid (probably the turpentine), a large pile of soap was lying on the ground; in short, it was a disaster area. The obvious culprits? Sven, Noria and Cezia. "...What the FUCK are you three doing?!", Steven shouted. "I'm not sure if you have noticed, but one of us has been murdered! Why don't you help us searching for the killer instead of wrecking the place like a bunch of freaking chimpanzees?!"

[[This is an addition to a previous post. For the main post, see here.]]

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitreus
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac casually followed Steven out and gave him a simple nod. "True enough. As for where he is, I have no idea. Somewhere in the school I take it." He stated with a shrug before going silent the only sound he made was a small yawn. After walking for a bit he stopped in his tracks and sniffed the air. "Why does it smell like cheap turpentine?" He mumbled as he sniffed the air a bit more only to find Steven to dash off in the direction of the storage. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious himself he went to the storage and listened as Steven shouted at them. After a moment Isaac couldn't help but snicker. "Chimpanzees, hehe that is a funny image." He stated before looking over Steven's shoulder to see what is up. "Ah, burning stuff, I hope you double checked all the boxes to make sure there is nothing that would react in an explosive manner once fire touches it. And I don't mean firecracker like explosion either." [/BCOLOR]

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"That I sure am~" Sven blithely confirmed the name and title Cezia postulated as he took hold of the edge of one of the boxes that rested upon the shelf behind him and yanked on it, causing the container and all that was in it to tumble and spill onto the floor. Satisfied in what he had as of yet added to the mess, he only paused in his chaos-making to see what it was the girl wanted to hand to him, and after a moment's consideration, walked over to inspect the bottles she held out to him. He glanced both the turpentine and varnish over for a moment before looking up at Cezia in pleasant surprise, returning to her a bright yet iniquitous grin at such immense thoughtfulness on her part.

"Huh, real convenient of you. Thanks!"

Sven swiftly uncapped the lids to both the bottles that had been so kindly gifted to him, and with certain glee, turned them upside-down on his either side. The pungent liquid came gushing out onto the floor, splattering his shoes and the legs of his jeans as the substance rushed to cover more ground... it was in the midst of this process that Steven happened to turn up in the doorway of the storage room to witness the immense disorder he and Norio had started, Isaac close behind him. And boy, by expression alone, was he irate... although Sven found such a typical reaction (and berating) quite amusing in all honesty.

"We are helping," Sven argued unhelpfully, the mixture of alcohol, turpentine and chemical powder seeping across the floor precariously closer to the doorway. "In our own unique way, of course. You're free to join us."

Dropping the now-emptied bottles to the floor with a clatter, Sven casually dusted off some powder clinging to the sleeve of his hoodie whilst taking what Isaac had said into account, nodding as he glanced about the absolute mess of a storage space in absent note of all the boxes of things that unfortunately he nor Norio had not yet gotten around to... 'liberating'.

"Mmyeah... except I'm not quite fucked to bring myself to do that. And it'd be pretty damn exciting if the entire first floor just happened to blow up, don't you think?" This Sven supposed with what could only be described as a grossly chaotic grin.

Noises could be heard coming from the infirmary, where Tan was hastily looking through the various cabinets. At Kibi's instruction the puppeteer had gone through the medication that had been left there, and once the rabbit was satisfied with the results he made Tan begin looking at the various utensils there.

"What are we even looking for?" Nibi questioned

"Yeah, I'm kind of with her on this one." Tan said before releasing another yawn "Seems like we're just rooting around for random stuff at this point."

"Did both of you gits just question me?" the Rabbit tilted his head to the side and tutted "At a time like this, for-fucking shame on you."

Seeing them reply with blank stares, Kibi groaned "Do either of you cancer sores even know how an investigation is supposed to go? We look everywhere and anywhere for potential clues! Besides, there's something I'm still trying to put together here that requires looking into."

Nibi and Tan glanced at each other in the wake of Kibi's cryptic statement, and simultaneously flinched when the rabbit's voice rose again.

"To the AV Room!"

"What?"

"Don't question me maggot, this is an investigation and by god you better be the quietest fucking Watson you can be!"

Tan rolled his eyes and followed the rabbit's orders. leaving the infirmary to head back to the AV room.

"You know we could ask the others for help," Nibi offered as she noticed how exhausted her puppeteer was "we aren't the only ones in danger ya know!"
"No shit, pussy." Kibi commented "But I'm literally the only capable thing in these walls, so I have to do all this shit before these monkey-slut humans get me killed!"

"That's not true! Besides, there's only so much we can do on our own." Nibi insisted "We can find more clues together!"

"Why the hell would I risk working with a bunch of limp-dicked fuck-wads who couldn't even go a single day without killing each other like the brain-dead savages they are?!?" The rabbit shook with how furiously he was shouting at this point, pausing to fold his little stub arms and catch his breath "Honestly, with how many fucking mentally challenged cunts we have running around, I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up killing each other faster than that inbred onesie-wearing android shit ever could."

"Come on man," Tan said as he walked past the boy's bathroom "there's no reason to believe that anything like that could- what smells like turpentine?"

Seconds later the puppeteer and his puppets came across a Seething Steven and an Impassive Isaac standing before the storage room. At least...what was left of the storage room, as the three sources of Stevie-boy's apparent annoyance were standing amongst the blatant carnage of the room.

"Woah, what the hell is happening here?" Tan couldn't help but ask as Nibi covered her mouth with her arms in horror.

"I'll tell you what's fucking happening," Kibi stated with crossed arms "its me being 100 percent goddamn right for the millionth time in the past 48 hours. You should be paying me in crap-tons for predicting this kinda shit happening."

After leaving the shirt in my room I continue to wander around before seeing the commotion at the storage room. " I wonder whats... Oh hello Tan." I say as i wave over, not realizing my hands have a few specks of blood on them from the shirt in kyle's room.

Teto comes back to earth and decides to wander around the halls.She doesn't believe that Sodika will be happy with her just sitting around.Teto then get a strange dizziness,when she come across the Kitchen.Teto then utters"It was..."She then fell to the ground.

"Oh look, one of them managed not to kill himself before running into us again." Kibi regarded James without taking his eyes off the scene occurring in the Storage Room "just in time to watch these useless gits kill us all."

"Yo," Tan greeted before glancing down, Nibi still too shaken by the Storage Room scenario to speak "dude what's with the blood?"

"What?" Kibi turned toward them immediately, immediately groaning at the white-haired boy's bloodied hands "Oh for- tell me that's just from you getting sloppy with some of the evidence and not an incriminating factor. I'd hate to have to reevaluate my current hypotheses due to someone's shitty sense of cleanliness. I already have these three wastes of functioning organs not being able to go four hours without trying to start more bullcrap for me to deal with."

After i hear from Tan about my hands i see the blood now. " Oh that. Well earlier i may have assaulted Norio with a headbutt injuring myself and him. I guess this is leftover from that" While it is the truth I try to make my face a bit off from normal to confuse Tan and his weird puppets, why?. Not sure really but getting this puppet to talk more would be great for me.

Whilst Sven had been entertaining the new guests to their show Norio had been rooting around his pockets, searching for certain friends of his. Where were th- aha! Inside his front shirt pocket Norio finally found his little box of tricks. Sliding it open Norio removed three matches, then clearing his throat in order to get everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad you could make it! For tonight's trick we will be making the storage room disappear before your very eyes!"

As he spoke Norio struck the three matches alight against the side of the box in a clearly practiced motion. For a brief moment the glow of the matches lit up the madness in Norio's eyes, showing how little he cared to help overcome this killing game; tossing the three matches up into the air, it became clear Norio would be even increase the difficulty setting of this game. One of the matches landed in the middle of the turpentine, shooting up in flames- not that Norio would know since he was already sprinting out of the door. As fun as it might be to stick around to see everyone's faces he'd rather not do it as a roast chicken.​

Status
Not open for further replies.