• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"how Do you know someone hasn't already tampered with the body?" Monokuma sat on the counter and looked at him- "there are 9 hours unaccounted for, plenty of time to mess with a crime scene. Upupupu" He walked in front of Kyle and looked at the body - "why could roll her in herblood, completely ruining the crime scene!"

Teto was spacing out and then snapped back to reality.Teto then says with a sad face"I wanna know where her backpack is."Teto listens closely to the bear then says with a serious face"The bear is correct,someone could of tampered with it but,why?What would be the point.If someone said a way they would kill someone maybe but,why?"Teto then thinks back to see if anyone said anything suspicious.She then remembered her memory is horrible and went back to her dorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"She had a backpack?" Isaac asked but sadly she left before an answer was given. "Hm, fine." He then looked at Monokuma for a moment in silence only to look away. "Still a shitty looking bear." He grumbled his attention now turning to Sven. "Not going to search for clues? Or just going to enjoy the amateur kill?" [/BCOLOR]

"...My head..."

Norio awoke with a sense of déjà vu, although this time the crimson surrounding him wasn't a wallpaper but blood. Picking himself up off the corpse, his clothes now stained, Norio surveyed the changes to the room's crowd. Amongst the newcomers was a boy with an overpowering allure to him; as the SHSL Chaos Norio could sense where mayhem manifested itself, and this boy seemed to be a hub for it.

"Not going to search for clues? Or just going to enjoy the amateur kill?"

Some very macho and obviously male boy was addressing Norio's new interest, presenting the perfect opportunity for Norio to get to know more about him. Taking a few steps towards the pair Norio asked, "Hey, why don't me and him search for that backpack? I don't I'll be allowed to stay near the body, but I won't be able to find it time alone." With a devious grin Norio then turned to face the mysterious boy directly. "Name's Norio, the SHSL Chaos. And you?"​

I look at the amount of people in the room and leave thinking they all could find any clues we need. " I wonder if there is anywhere else I should look...." I wander around the halls and glance inside every unlocked room I find for a few seconds looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Teto grabs her book and starts skimming threw her book and sees the names Soubou,Teto,Lily,and Sod-and the it looks erased.She got a little confused and thought it might say Sodika but,I can't assume.Teto-San then goes back into the kitchen with the journal to ask a few questions.

After spending sometime room searching I realize that a lot of the students here are somewhat incompetent and might contaminate the crime scene more or not find any clues. So I return back and see everyone standing around doing random things. " Honestly I expected worse behavior then this."

"Oh, you're back? W-what did you find?" I ask curiously, keeping my eyes on everyone else. "The knife w-was in the trash...we f-found that while you were gone..." I inform James of updates.

I look to Kyle slightly surprised they found something as important as the weapon this close to the crime scene. Maybe it was done in a panic. " Wonderful. That knife will play a crucial role in the trail. I also found a note in Sodika's room. Its someone asking her to meet up with her in the kitchen at night...with no name." As i speak to Kyle i start to suspect him even more. Who else would Sodika meet up with at night other then her boy toy?

Teto sighs with frustration then she gives a serious look then clears throat,takes off her glasses and says"Guys I'm to interrupt but,I think I found a clue."Teto then hold the book and the cover hand the Word "MagiSaki"

I turn towards Teto and see the book. " Oh good job Teto. May I see the book please?" I say as I put my hands out as if expected yes was already the answer.

Teto gives him the book and says"I remembered that I brung a journal that my Master wrote and there is a name that is erased and it looks like it could be Sodika's I need another opinion on this journal.If I'm correct then she'll have the book in her backpack."

I open the book and look at the names. Nothing seems out of order and I see the half erased name. " Well it does seem to be her name... no one else has a name similar to her's.." Curiously I flip through the book a bit more.

Teto smiles and says"Maybe the one and only is my master!If so she is dead and no matter what the kingdom is dead for good.Her best friend will have to rule it without her.How despair inducing."

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sven was, for a short while, simply trapped about some sort of introspective daze, staring at the blood that had seeped along the cracks between the tiles near to the corpse. He hadn't even quite picked up on what the rabbit-puppet had barked at him, continuing to bask in the fucked-up realization he had. Clearly he didn't have any existing intentions of searching for clues... mostly because it hadn't quite reached the forefront of his mind yet that his life (and any future attempts he may have at causing or witnessing greater disorder) would depend on how productive he was in resolving a murder-mystery. The mere fact that a murder had happened seemed far more attractive an ideal at the moment, and obviously Sven of all people would be drawn towards the more chaotic of ideals, the appreciation of a spontaneous death over the need to systematically piece together its happening.

Scarlet eyes wandered from the soiled floor to momentarily meet those of the assassin, who he took a moment to notice was addressing him. Heeding his words, Sven's gaze fell to the corpse again as he let out a snigger, both appreciative and amused.

"Amateur kill? Hehe... It's a kill all the same..."

Not that Sven appeared too upset about this... his distracted grin showed quite differently. He wasn't quite used to such a situation, hadn't laid eyes upon a corpse at this proximity and certainly under no similar circumstance, but... Given his little epiphany of earlier, it all seemed far more thrilling than it was terrifying. Harboring such purely iniquitous thoughts was also rather new for Sven, that in the span of a few moments his craving for anarchy had somehow evolved from a primarily political sort (of which he had been so cruelly deprived, trapped in this place) to one fit to be satisfied with the ruination of the more intrinsic societal values, the deconstruction of a well-integrated subsistence... Put under the unfamiliar pressures of this system, could you expect any different a reaction from the teen labelled the SHSL Anarchist anyway? Addicted to the friction, rebelling against even the most basic of societal structures seemed a wonderful thing with which to sate his compulsion for disorder ...

"Didn't think we were all so desperate to have at each other's throats," Sven mentioned lightly, his complete disregard for needing to investigate (or sympathize with the fact that somebody had lost a life) obvious. "But hey, shit happens~"

This absently stated, Sven didn't have long to wait on a reply before he was approached by another who, by mere appearance, emanated a strange and riveting sort of ambiance that he had not felt from any person prior. Surprised, it took him several seconds to acknowledge the other even as he spoke; disheveled and covered in blood from the scene of the crime, Sven glanced the boy over in question of who, or rather what he might be... but it only took a second or so before it clicked with the anarchist.

Disorder. It permeated him, hugely. Sven was slightly taken aback by this impression... perhaps he was being overenthusiastic, to receive vibes of such a magnitude? Except it was stark in the other boy's grin... he had something Sven was practically starving to embody, something Sven had never encountered so strongly in a person before. And it all made such great sense when he learned of Norio's title.

"Chaos?" He repeated the boy's title, his voice alight with surprise. A few moments later then, and a wide, roguish grin split across the anarchist's face as he finally made his realisation. It appeared he had just met his complement. The manifestation of Chaos himself was standing right before him. Oh man... Today was a fucking dream come true.

"...Sven, SHSL Anarchist," the raven-haired boy responded then, his calm tone of voice oddly malignant yet pleasant. A smirk still pasted upon his face, it took Sven a second to revert to the matter at hand as he pretended his indifference to their similarity in talents. "I'm not opposed to wasting time looking for something that likely has nothing to do with the murder of the dead bitch on the floor... so yeah, why not?" His gaze travelling across to Isaac, he addressed the assassin. "You wanna come with, mouse-man?"

Last edited:
As i hear Sven speak and hear his title i feel confused by it. For starters is it even a talent? and if it is i think that its named a bit wrongly.
Then again I don't know what he does entirely. I hand back the book to Teto and look towards Sven. " SHSL Anarchist? Seems a bit odd as a talent really." I say trying to get any reaction from him. The sooner i can understand him the sooner he is less of a threat...

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

"Well, if you meet any one person who's better at bringing about anarchy, I'd love to fucking meet 'em."

Sven turned his gaze onto the white-haired boy as he spoke; James' input was unbidden but Sven wasn't about to ignore any such disregard for his talent, as he honestly thought it to be something with which he would morph this failure of a peaceable world.

"Besides, my talent stems from the fact that I'm bound by no expectations save for my own... unlike the most of you, so ready to bend and break under the societal constructs you're all so eager to abide by, I actually have a backbone and I won't do anything unless I want to do it." Sven tilted his head sharply, his tone of voice confident. "Order and compliance are just other words for weakness, after all. Doing things you're opposed to simply because you're 'obliged' to do them is hypocritical. The reason I'm here is to spread that truth. Oftentimes by kicking up a riot, you see, and lending others the spirit to follow their free will."

Planting a hand on his hip, the anarchist grinned as he explained the juicy bits to his chaotic way of life.

"Do whatever you want, whenever you want to, wherever you want to, however you want to, and for whatever reason you like. You are bound by nothing and no-one... That's the anarchist's way of life. It's free, and it's fucking wonderful, and it's for everyone, because we are our own selves. You are your own self. Unfortunately not all of us have the guts to embrace our full potential, however." He smirked.

As Sven talk about his talent and loving by his own rules, I was able to build the image that is his emotional and psychological self. Might come in handy later. " Interesting... so you act against the system that has been set up by everyone else... a very liberating lifestyle. I guess being in this game must be hard on you, being forced to play by the bears rules..." As I spoke on a small plan formed in the back of my head in case I need to test...something.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"It isn't the same, there's no, passion or pride behind this work. Sad really. Actually more along the lines of pathetic." Isaac mumbled softly so only those close could hear him (that Sven and possible Noiro). 'Just a gutless kill, a man that works at a cow slaughter has more pride in his work than whoever did this.' After completing his thought he moved his eyes over to the one that was asleep most of this time and listened to his introduction. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]He kept a blank uncaring face as he turned his attention back to the corpse. 'Anarchist and Chaos, two peas in a very destructive pod. Wouldn't be shocking if in fact these two did kill, if they did it would live up to their titles in a way. Then again just going by titles would put me in the suspect pool.' Keeping his eyes on the body he only scoffed when called out as mouse man. "Isaac, SHSL none of your business. As for wasting time searching for useless shit, I'll join in on that later, just need to look around here for a time" Sure he was given a cover SHSL, but he always hated using it. Fighter, mix martial arts, something along those lines. None of them gave him true credit for his talent, his perfectly amazing passionate talent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After stating this he moved to the sink that the blood trail lead to while also listening to what James spoke about. Though he saw little importance in it. He didn't truly concern himself with the other albino at this time rather he was thinking of the scene. "Why is there a blood trail here?" He mumbled to himself as he looked around the sink. He didn't know nor care if anyone else already inspected it, he just wanted to make sure nothing was missed. Being who he was, there might have been a chance he would see something of use...if luck were on his side that is. [/BCOLOR]
@Solaresque @Daz

@The Tragedy (He's inspecting the sink just tagging you incase there are clues or something there)

Sven's rousing speech was more than enough to convince Norio that he was indeed the SHSL Anarchy. His eyes almost seemed like they would set on fire from their passion for freedom, a flame which would burn any sort of system to the ground. Norio found himself nodding along to most of the speech- although...

"It isn't the same, there's no, passion or pride behind this work. Sad really. Actually more along the lines of pathetic."

The overwhelming manifestation of anarchy that was Sven had distracted Norio from the over boy, but the murmur of disappointment now drew Norio's to Isaac. At first Isaac appeared to be someone ruled by order, someone who carried himself carefully; now Norio saw the chaotic shadow following Isaac. SHSL None Of Your Business? No, it was definitely Norio's business, because even if Isaac wasn't ruled by chaos his ability certainly brought chaos upon others. Isaac highlighted the difference between Norio and Sven: Sven would refuse to be ruled for even a second, whereas Norio would go along with rules, waiting to see how orderly systems could create chaos. The strict regime of a dictator could lead to the most glorious disorder. Although some rulers had to be taken down before they ruined everyone's fun- which was why Norio had to investigate this murder.

"We'll catch up with you later then, Mr. None Of Your Business," Norio declared, having decided to investigate Isaac's ability once he'd found some clues, "Me and the boner for freedom are off to chase a red herring!" With that Norio sauntered out of the kitchen, pausing for a moment to see if Sven wanted to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.